Updated January 2018
SSS online registration
This is how to register to access your SSS online account in the My.SSS online system.
1. Open your Internet Explorer browser.
This is the browser that works best with the SSS website.
2. Go to the SSS website sss.gov.ph
3. Find My.SSS on the top left corner.
Choose Registration, and click Member Registration
or find this on the right side and click
4. Choose one of these 5 choices below:
Choose the card, ID or receipt that you have with you. You’ll need to enter numbers later on in the registration.
- Savings Account Number / Citibank Cash Card / UBP Quick Card /
UMID – ATM Saving Account Number Registered in SSS
- Mobile Number Registered in SSS
- UMID CARD
- Employer ID Number / Household Employer ID Number
- Payment Reference Number / SBR No. / Payment Receipt Transaction Number
5. Fill up the following fields:
- CRN / SS NumberEmail Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Preferred User ID
(Create this. Use 8 to 20 characters.
First character must be alphabetic.
Underscore _ is the only special character allowed.
- Confirm Preferred User ID
- Surname/Last Name
- Given Name
- Middle Name
(Leave blank if you have no middle name)
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address (Philippine Address)
Room / Floor / Unit No. & Building Name
House / Lot & Block No.
Province : Select your province
City/Municipality : Select your city
Barangay: Choose your barangay
- Postal code
6. Enter required numbers
- If you chose Payment Reference Number / SBR No. / Payment Receipt Transaction Number:
- Enter Payment Reference Number, if you paid at SSS
- SBR No., if you paid at the bank
- Payment Transaction Number, if you paid at Bayad Center or other Payment Channels)
- If you chose Employer ID Number/Household Employer ID Number:
Enter your Employer SSS ID Number.
- If you chose UMID CARD and if you have activated your UMID Card at an SSS Information Terminal:
Enter your UMID Card Pin Code
Enter your Mother’s Maiden Name — the name you wrote in the E6 – UMID Card Application Form.
Surname/Last Name, Given Name, Middle Name
- If you chose Mobile Number Registered with SSS:
Enter your mobile number registered with SSS
- If you chose Savings Account Number,
Citibank Cash Card Account No.,
UBP Quick Card Account No., or
UMID-ATM Savings Account No. Registered with SSS:
Enter your account number
7. Enter the code that you see
(This is to make sure you are not a robot spammer)
8. Check I accept the Terms of Service
9. Click Submit
You will see a confirmation page asking you to check your email from SSS.
10. Login to your email and check your email from SSS. On some days, it might take some minutes or hours before your SSS email appears. Check your Spam box if it arrived there.
When you see your SSS email, take note of your User Name and Password.
Click the link given to complete your registration.
11. After completing your SSS online registration, you can already login at sss.gov.ph to access your SSS online account.
12. Remember to change your password before the expiry of your password.
SSS passwords expire every 6 months.
If you have problems with registration:
. call the SSS Hotline at 920-6446 to 55
. or go to the nearest SSS branch office
. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. comment on the SSS Facebook Page: facebook.com/SSSPh
. OFWs and other Filipinos living abroad: email email@example.com
In your email, mention your complete name, SSS no., date of birth, phone nos., address, and name of employer (if employed), and attach a scan or photo of your valid ID.
for Self-Employed, Voluntary, OFW, Non-Working Spouse members
(Ito pa rin ang latest table, as of January 26, 2018. Hindi pa inilalabas ang sinasabi nilang increase in monthly contributions)