SSS Pension Adjustment for 1985 to 1989

This is to respond to lots of questions sent to us about SSS pension adjustment for 1985 to 1989.

We’re not from SSS, but we based our responses on sources listed at the bottom of this blog post.

We could be wrong, so to be sure, you can ask SSS directly.


Why is there SSS pension adjustment for 1985 to 1989?

Because in the initial computation of pensions for pensioners who have SSS contributions for the years 1985 to 1989, these years were not counted and not added to the Total Number of Credited Years of Service (CYS).

CYS is part of the pension formula for pensioners who accumulated more than 120 contributions.


Why were the CYS for 1985 to 1989 not counted and considered in the initial pension computation?

Because contributions for 1985 to 1989 are not yet completely converted into digital data and not yet posted online, and the task to determine the CYS from these years takes a long time.

Apparently, SSS decided to compute pensions without the CYS for 1985 to 1989 and to just make the adjustments later on.
Apparently, they preferred delivering the first pensions to pensioners at the soonest possible time, and then deliver the adjustments later on.  This could have been decided to prevent mega backlogs and mega complaints about super-slow SSS pension processing.

SSS says that there are more than 4.4 million images of R3 forms for the years 1985 to 1990.  An SSS executive said in an Inquirer post that “manual verification takes a minimum of three months since it requires the digging up of records dated several years back.”

Check your online SSS account. Posted  contributions reach back only up to the year 1990.


Then why were the CYS for years before 1985, like in the 1970s up to 1984, already counted and added and considered in the initial pension computation?

Because the CYS formula for these years is easy.  SSS do not need to check if you paid at least 6 contributions for a certain year.  For these years, it does not matter if you contributed only once or twice or 12 times in a certain year.

According to the SSS law, for the years BEFORE 1985, the CYS formula is:

Year of Coverage minus 1985

For example: A pensioner started contributing in 1970, so his Year of Coverage is 1970.
Then his CYS for the years BEFORE 1985 is:  1985 – 1970 = 15 years


Is the CYS formula for the years 1985 to 1989 difficult?

No.  But the task of determining the number of CYS takes a long time.  SSS needs to pore through old records to check if you paid at least 6 contributions for a certain year.

The CYS formula for  1985 to 1989 is:

CYS = the no. of years from 1985 to 1989 that had 6 or more monthly contributions for the year

So they need to look at the records of contributions for 1985 to 1989. And since these 1985 to 1989 records are not yet completely digitized, or not yet posted online, they have to check these records manually, hence the term “manual verification.”


So what is the specific effect of CYS correction?

The no. of CYS increases by 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.
Maximum of 5.

If CYS increases, the pension amount increases.

If there’s no year from 1985 to 1989 that had 6 or more contributions, then the initial pension computation is affirmed, and there is NO adjustment.


In pension computation, 4 formulas are used. The highest result from these 4 formulas will be your pension.

You can look at this pension computation formula below, so you can see the effect of a higher CYS.

This formula below usually results into the highest pension computation for pensioners who accumulated more than 10 years of contributions:

300 pesos + (20% x AMSC) + [(2% x AMSC) x (CYS – 10)]

AMSC means Average Monthly Salary Credit


The SSS Annual Report 2012
SSS Citizen’s Charter November 2012 Edition post: SSS Manual Verification Takes 3 Months

For Those Asking About Their Pension Adjustments:

If you have your SSS Online account, you can check if your CYS for the years 1985 to 1989 are already counted and credited: Check your SSS Pension Computation.

You can also check your Actual Premiums to check if your 1985 to 1989 contributions are already posted.

If not yet enrolled, this is how to enroll in SSS Online Service.


Add a Comment
  1. Mary Anne Viernes

    My mother died 1996 is there an adjustment to claim we never review regarding her sss pension if we still have benefits to claim Virginia C.Viernes my mother’s name

  2. Hi mama

    Ask ko po about dito sa 1985 to 1989
    Ung auntie namatay na may adjustment ba syang makukuha.

    Best regards

  3. Hi JES, mag-send ka ng private message sa sa daytime. Picturan mo ang ID mo, then i-attach mo sa message mo. Include member’s complete name, SSS no., date of birth. Puede ring call 917-7777 sa late night or early morning para hindi peak time. E-mail: (for all concerns). Other phones: 920-6446 to 55 / 920-6401
    By the way, tanungin ko nga lang kung ano yong pina-file sa inyo tungkol sa manual verification. Pinagsulat kayo ng request for manual verification? Kasi kung ganon, ibig sabihin, hindi pa tapos ang manual verification for all members as announced at meron pang mga members na hindi naayos ang records.

  4. Hello mam nora ask ko lang po nag file po kami ng disabilty (permanent blind)
    sa sss. after a month tumawag sila for manual verification. nag file po kami until now wala pa rin. lagi po nilang sagot asa q.c pa din may alam po kaung contact no. or email add para po macontact sila? thank you.

  5. dear maam nora, sorry po nahinto po ang sinusulat ko dahil biglang naputolang connection .ito po ang problema ko nagfile ako ng adjustment para sa pension ng yumao kong asawa. kasama sa file koay yong computation document na nakasulat na years of service is 28 then cys is 21. ngunit desmayado akokasi 45,000.00lang poang natangap ko. anopo ang gagawinko .tulungan mo po ako kasi ang sabinga sss butuan ay yon lang talaga ang matatanggap ko, from 2002, 1,200.00 lag ang pension kuntilang ang dagdag kasi naging 1,500. nasa kasalukuyan maraming salamat

  6. dear nora akopoayfromnasipit agusan delnorte 67 years old byuda. nagretire ang asawa kooong 2002 at agg tangapnyang pensionay 1200.00 sumusulatpoakokay

  7. meron pa po bang matatanggap?

  8. naka recieved din po ako ng salary adjusment nung 2016 of nov,nbsa q yung sulat may nklagay po na you will expecting recieved same amount this third quarter of 2017.pero wla po akong narecieve,nwala pa po yung letter

  9. Hi Nora gud pm,
    akoy isang pensioner ngayon lang buwan nag umpisa ang monthly pension ko, na wala pang adjustment, pina submit ako uli para sa adjustment ngayong buwan din Sept. ano kaya ang basis ng adjusted na pension ko, yung ikalawang computation (adjusted) o ang hindi adjusted plus yung adjusted?
    daming salamat Nora.

  10. namatay k asawa ..he died january 30,2000 .may adjustment po kya sya ? kse nag inquire po aq last yr sv kasama na sa computation nong start ng pension ko ..pede po ba yun?


  11. Bkit po ung s father ko wala p din ung adjustment nya nagfile kmi ng sept.24 2016,hnggang ngaun wala p din po d bale pata n po father ko ng 2012 mother ko n po nag claim ng pension nya monthly may mga form din syang pinirmahan at request letter s may sss deparo po kmi nag apply ask lng nmin bkit wala p po?daughter pi nila ako.

  12. Gud day po ask ko lang po Kong may adjustment akong makukuha sa Sss,naging partial disability pensioner po ako cmula last year.2016 at this year 2017.maraming salamat po.Armando de Guzman Sss.03.3881934-5…April 4.1958 Sss adjustment from 1985 to 1989.7

  13. Gud day po ask ko lang po Kong may adjustment akong makukuha sa Sss,naging partial disability pensioner po ako cmula last year.2016 at this year 2017.maraming salamat po.Armando de Guzman Sss.03.3881934-5…April 4.1958

  14. hello mam..ask lng sana, pensioner na now ang father ko, possible ba nga maka avail sya ng refund from 1985 to 1990 at paano ko sya maprocess, at anu ang mga requirements?Thanx a lot

  15. mam nora ask ko lng po what happen to the third tranched of sss pension adjustment prior to May 1997? SSS mentioned last year that they will release it by June 2017?

  16. Maam, ask ko lng po na nakalagay nman po ung year 1985-90 na contribution ko sa company ko dati sa file ng sss, pero hinihingan pa ako ng mga katibayan na ngtrabaho ako sa company na un..tagal na pong sarado un..adjustment po ung kine-claim ko..thanks po..
    Phil bawiin

  17. How about the sss member had been a member since 1989 up to 2005.
    His monthly contribution since he started contributing is not less than 3,000,
    but as of 2005 his last year of contribution for this is the his last employment from his company. From the tabulated data we got from the sss it turned out his last year monthly contribution ranging from 5,000 upto 10,000 but not more than 15,000.

    I’m trying to get some information about. We’ve been doubting about his computed monthly sss pension we got from the computation of sss aura people

    given the fact that since he turned 60 last april 1953 we just had the capacity to apply for his sss retirement benifit this july 2017

    i hope that you can help. I’ll thank you even for small clarfication from you

  18. HI mam,ask ko lang po kong mayroon akong adjustmet 1985 to 1989 marami pong salamat..

  19. hi mam nora nread nio po b messages k abuot s adjustment ng tatay k ng pension po cya 2003 ngpnta po km s ss dhil try mn kng psok cya s adjustment meron dw po mkkuha kya pinklakad smn ung 85-89 nakumpleto po mnmn tapos po mg 1year n binlikn nnmn antyn dw po nmn 1month nitong march bnlikn nmn sabay sabi po hndi dw po ksali ttay k s mkakuha ng adjustment tapos po ntong mrch my dumting s knya n notced sinsabing wLa cya pensyon ngyng april inupdate dw po kya s halip n evry13th month pensyon nia nging 14 s may 14 p dw po cya mkkwdraw ulit pno po b un lht po ng batch nia nkskuha ng adjustmemt cya lng po wala sana po mtulungn nio kmi salmt po

  20. Hi gel, possible, lalo na kung new pensioner lang ang mama mo, or na-compute in 1989 or 1990. Enroll mo ang SSS account ng mother mo sa SSS online so you can check her pension computation, and if her number of credited years is correct. How to Enroll in SSS Online

  21. hi maam . ask ko lang po about sa adjustment ng mama ko, sabi po kasi sa sss wala daw syang adjustment kasi sa naisama na daw sa pagcompute ng pension ang year 1985-1989..possible po ba un .. thanks po

  22. raquel omlang cardiente

    hi mam ask k lng po about s adjustment mahgt 1year n po kni pblik blik ngvttay k nag start po cy ng ss nia since 18yeaes old now po 73 n cya hndi po b cya ksma a mmkuha ngadjustment pasok nnn po 85-89 nia ng una po sbi follow up kc my mkkuha cya after 1year ng pablik pqblik nnn ssbhin po wla xya mkkuhq dahl hndi daq po laht nkkuha pno po kaya un

  23. raquel omlang cardiente

    hi po ask k lang about adjustment 1yeqr n po kmi pblik blik s sss ngbuna po kc sabi lakaein nnn ung 85 ng tatay k then naayos po nmn pinunthn po nnn s dati niang company pinsok po nnnns sss then sabi po blikqn po nmnbqfter 1month tpos po ngyn ssabhin hndi dw po kqsma ttay k s mkkuha ng adjustment pano po kya un 12 yeqrs n po nqgppension tatay k at laht po ng kasabayan nia nqkqkuhq ng sinabing adjustment bt po ngyn ssbhin wla po cya mkkuha pno po kya yn tlqga po bng hndi laht nkkuha ng adjustment s batch ng ttay k cya lqng po wlng nkuha thnx po sna mtulungn nio tatay ko

  24. YES mam nora surviyor mother ko last year namatay tatay ko. oo kapit bhay ko na recieve n yung sa kanila. sa father ko hindi pa. lagi ako tumatawag sa hotline ng manila para e follow up. ang sabi wala pa di pa na forward ng sss branch panabo. naawa n ako sa mother ko pabalik balik sa sss. my certificate n kami gaing dole pinasa n s branch ulit.

  25. Hi markjun, ang intindo ko ay ang mother mo ay survivor pensioner? Yong kapitbahay mo ba na nakatanggap na ay survivor pensioner din? Kasi ang sabi ng SSS ay tatapusin nila ang lahat na adjustments for survivor pensioners last Dec 2016, pero based sa mga comments on our blogs, hindi natapos lahat ng SSS, at ginagawa pa rin nila up to now. Na-try mo na bang mag-mail ng request for adjustment sa Diliman branch na kasama yong copy ng certification given by DOLE? When you write them again, attach a scan or photo of your mother’s valid IDs.

  26. Hi Joanne, puede kong i-check kung tama ang computation. When did she give birth to her 3rd child? What were her monthly contribution amounts during 18 months before she gave birth. Kung hindi niya alam, puedeng tingnan sa online record niya. Tell her to enroll in SSS online

  27. Hi Mrs Nora, I hope you can help me with my sister’s problem with SSS benefit claim. She is a voluntary member and filed for the 3rd maternity claim. SSS paid her a 2,400pesos only but it should be 7,800pesos po ata for voluntary member. Napakatagal ng proceso at pinapabalik-balik lang sya. As of now mag 2yrs old na ang ipinanganak nya. Ano po ba pwede gawin ng sister ko para ma-adjust ang claim nya at ma-refund nya ang remaining amoount? Wala po form na binibigay para magfillup sya. Sa zamboanga sibugay po ang SSS branch.
    Thanks in advance sa response nyo.

  28. 1980 to 2000 sa dole stanfilco work father ko kapit bahay ko na recieve na adjustmet pero yung sa tatay ko wala pa. di ko alam kung may problema sa branch. pwede ko ba e direct sa main office nyo sa manila ang case n yan. pagawa n lng ng authorazation letter. nag bigay na ng certificate yung dole para patunay na nag hulog yung father ko sa sss 1985 to 89.

  29. good day maam nora! mam last year pa nag follow up yung mother ko sa sss adjustment 1985 to 89. napasa na lahat ng requirements untill now wala pang natanggap. tinatawagan ko hotline lagi ng sss sagot lagi asikasohin sa branch. panay punta sa branch mother ko para asikasohin sagot wala pa. di ko alam tamad lang mag asikaso yung branch.. panabo branch po ang bagal mag asikaso. sabi ng main dapat ma forward ng branch yung computation. tiatanong ko main wala pa raw na e forward. naawa n ako sa mother ko pabalik balik sa sss. layo pa ng sss sa ugar nmin sayang pamasahe pagod pa mother ko.

  30. Hi patricio, yes, merong possobility kasi sabi mo contributor siya up to 1994, which covers 1985 to 1989. Sabi ng SSS, gagawin nila ang mga adjustments for survivor pensioners last half of 2016, pero hindi nila natapos lahat based on comments here. So wait na lang. Puede ring you can go to the nearest SSS with your mother and her IDs, or you can do it with an authorization letter from her and her IDs and your IDs.

  31. Hi po, my mother is a pensioner from my late father,he was a member in SSS since in 1971 to there any possibilities that we are qualified for this adjustment pension,almost 23 yrs my father.hope u replyed me

  32. kailan pa po namin makukuha ang differential adjusment ng tatay ko ang tagal na po kasi noon pa namin na submit lahat ng requierment ilang beses din kming pinag antay at pabalikbalik narciso yongco po ang pangalan ng tatay ko

  33. Hi ms. Nora ask ko lang po kung my requirements po ba para s adjustment? Ano po need gawin? Thanks

  34. hi maam good day tanong ko lang po kung may adjustment ang manugang ko sunny royo sr. nag retire cya last year october

  35. hi ms nora ng bbsa ako ng ibang comment dto ano po ibig nyo sabihin “Basta nag-work ang member for at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989, at hindi ito nasama sa unang computation ng pension, siguradong merong adjustment. ” response nyo ky eve January 20, 2017 at 1:07 pm

  36. hi miss nora regarding po eto s sss adjustment ng punta kmi last week s sss actually s lola ko sss to isinasama ako ng mommy kc s knya ipinaaasikaso ng lola ko kc minsan d nya naiintindhan ung mga sinasbi ng mga tga sss sbi nila ala dw adjustment lola ko kc 21 years lng dw ng work lola ko based din b s years un ung contribution ng lola ko?
    1985 from jan to september 84 pesos ts ala hulog s from october to december tas 1986 wala hulog from jan to september tas october to december tig 84 pesos
    1987 jan 84 pesos feb march 126 april may 168 june 210 july 168 aug 105 sept october 168 nov 105 dec 252
    1988 jan 168 feb 126 march 168 april 252 may 210 jun 252 july 105 aug sept ala hulog oct 84 nov 168 dec 252
    1989 jan to marc ala hulog april may 210 june july 126 aug 84 sept 126 october 105 nov 168 dec 252

    ang update kc s mga nhulugan ng sss ng company ng ng work lola ko from 1975-1996 sana mtulungan mo kmi miss nora s pag compute kc d ko rin maintindhan thank you..

  37. Hi henry, I’m not an employee of SSS. I just write about SSS. It’s most likely that your mother will get an adjustment. Wait for the adjustment, or you can go to the nearest SSS with your ID, mother’s ID and authorization letter and ask.

  38. good afternoon SSS my mother is a pensioner through my fathers membership. just asked if she is covered with this adjustment. my father start being a member of SSS from 1961 and he died nov 3 1995.

  39. Hi candy, ibig sabihin merong hindi nagtutugma, or merong mali doon sa pag-compute ng CYS. Ang computation kasi ng CYS ng earlier years ay naiiba sa kasalukuyang sistema. Retirement pension ba ito? Try to enroll in the SSS online system, so you can track your records.

  40. Hi Miss Nora ask ko lng kung mayron po kayo alam about invalid cys kc August p kmi ng ffollow up ng adjustmet pero inre evaluate dw kc invalid cys pati pension naputol pinapabalik balik kmi kc ebery week or every 2 weeks pinapa check kung my update

  41. Hi Janice, nag-work ba ang father mo noong 1985 to 1989? Puede mo siyang i-enroll sa SSS online para makita mo ang SSS records niya. This is how to enroll in the SSS online system. About yong sa 1,000-peso increase, kahit ang SSS hindi niya alam kung kelan nila mabigay yang increase na yan. Approved na ni Duterte ang increase pero ni-require niya na isabay ang pag-increase ng contributions, at maraming members ang umaayaw sa increase in contributions dahil mag-i-increase ang contributions nila pero hindi naman sila makakasama sa increase in pension, maliban lang kung i-increase din yong maximum salary credit.

  42. ask ko lng po bkit po ung sa father ko wala p din ung adjustment nya nag apply po kmi nung sept.24,2016 hnggang ngaun wala p din po?at pkisama n din po ung s dagdag pension n 1000 nila pati ng byenan ko wala din po nung kumuha sila ng feb.5,2017

  43. Hi gil, antayin na lang po, kasi kahit SSS hindi masagot kung kelan ang exact date na maibigay nila yang dagdag. Sinasabi nilang maybe this January, then maybe this February. Duterte approved the increase, pero merong kaakibat na condition na dapat i-increase din ang contributions, so siempre yong mga hindi nagpe-pension na hindi naman makakasali sa increase kahit sa time na pensioners na rin sila, at ang mga employers, nagrereklamo din na bakit merong increase sa contributions. So wait na lang muna.

  44. hi nora… as of now wala pa din 1k na dagdag n pension. tanong ko lan kun kailan maimplement ito?thank you!

  45. Hi Theresa, puedeng merong adjustment kung hindi naisama sa computation yong credited number of years niya from 1985-1985 niya. Hindi ko alam kasi wala akong access to SSS data. Puede kang magpunta sa SSS with your ID para magtanong. Sabi ng SSS tatapusin nila ang mga survivor pensions last year, pero parang hindi nila nakaya, so magtanong ka na lang sa SSS.

  46. Hello miss nora ang asawa ko pong c rene balduno hernandez ay nagumpisa maghulog sa sss noong 1980 tapos namatay po cya 1998 nagpension po ako ng2000 tanung ko lang po kung my makukuha po akong adjustment
    Ang sss number ay0365209229

  47. Hello po mam Nora ask q lng po if may adjustment namatay Kong asawa.nmatay po CIA April 2011.nag pepensyon po aq ngaun.may 6 months sss contribution po CIA ng year 1987.ang sss no.po nya.0354328137.ang name po nya mariano c.alfonso jr.salamat po.

  48. Good day mag fi file po sana ng adjustment ung father ko any ano po ba ung mga requirement

  49. Hi I’m Annabelle v. Gomez tanong ko LNG po kung my adjustment ung father ko kc since 1980’s pa po CIA nag start maghulog sa sss may kukuha po ba ciang adjustment then nag retire CIA nung year 2000 pero po ngaun nag pepensn na po CIA please kindly answer my question thanx and God blesses!!!

  50. Hi ms Nora . nag punta ko nung nkaraan sa SSS para i-update yung adjustment ng mother ko .. Wala na sya nung 2010 pa . Sabi sa SSS tama naman daw po yung computation sa mother ko kaya walang adjustment . pero po nung pinakita nila samim yung record hindi pa sila kumpleto . my isang year na walang hulog yung record nya . imposible kaya na hindi pa sila tapos mag hanap ng record sa mother ko . kasi hangang ngayon bukas pa din yung company na pinagttrabahuhan nya. salamat po.

  51. Caroina fermin ronario

    Gud evening tanong ko lng po kung may sss adjustment ako ng 1985 to 1989. Thank you

  52. Hi po! Tanong ko po kung may adjustment pa ako.namatay yung mister ko nung 2012 at nagpension ako nung may 2013.

  53. Hi Eve, sorry hindi ko masagot ang question about amount kasi wala akong access sa SSS records ng byenan mo. Wait nio na lang sa atm kasi totoo naman na kapag meron nang adjustment, ide-deposit na lang sa atm ng pensioner. Basta nag-work ang member for at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989, at hindi ito nasama sa unang computation ng pension, siguradong merong adjustment. God bless din

  54. Hi mam,Sergio garing PO UNG member ng SSS Na byenan ko.patay Na cya noong 2002 pa…Mgkano Kya adjustment Na matatanggap ng byenan ko na so Ida T.Garing

  55. Hi mam,Sergio garing PO UNG member ng SSS Na byenan ko.patay Na cya noong 2002 pa…Mgkano Kya adjustment Na matatanggap ng byenan ko na so Ida T.Garing

  56. Gud pm Po….Ask ko lang bat Hindi pa natanggap ng byanan ko UNG adjustment Nya?Ngfile cya last week sa Nov…Pinablik cya sa SSS last week of Dec…Wala pa rin until now…Ilang buwan ba Ang pagprocess?Buti sana kng bingyan cya ng tentative date ng release….I Ang sabi automatic macredit sa ATM…

  57. Simply amazing article! I also can share my experience in filling forms. You will be surprised how easy it can be to fill forms. Try fillingl AZ DRCVG11f through the online sowtware

  58. Hello o! Tanong ko lang o kung mayroong pension adjustment ang mother ko (1985-1989). Iluminada M. Refundo name

  59. Ok po thanks ms. Nora hopefully makuha na namin this month.. paano po ba ang pag compute nun? Sabi Nung sss dinagdagan daw po sya Ng 5yeras dati po kasi 25years Lang Sya ngaun po NASA 30years

  60. Hi Van, inuna kasi ng SSS ang mga new retiree pensioners, then yong mga survivor pensioners and disability pensioners, then this year, yong iba. Depende rin sa kung sinong naunang nahanap at na-post yong kanilang mga 1985-1989 contributions.

  61. Same here bumalik Kami sa sss branch meron nmn daw pero hintay hintay pa din sa 1st quarter Ng year Sabi dec ngaun 1st quarter na Ng year so baka umabot pa Ng March.. bakit po Yung Iba super delay? 2014 pa Kami nag apply till now bakit wala pa po.. bat po Ganun ms. Nora thanks

  62. Gud pm po Ms Nora. Tanong ko lng po kelan po kaya yung sa adjustment 1985-1989. Survivor po mother ko ang sabi ng SSS death, survivor and disability December dw until now wala p rin January na. Nagpa manual Verification na po mother ko nung July 2016 pa. Yung father ko 1961 member na ng SSS. Nag start sya mg pension 2004.

  63. Hi jun, self-employed member ka ba? Wala namang 100 pesos na contribution na sa SSS. 110 ang lowest pag self-employed or voluntary. Merong 109 kapag employee share. Kapag walang wife and children, at merong parents, parents ang beneficiaries. Kapag wala nang parents, puede mong beneficiaries ang 4 mong kapatid mo basta nai-file mo sila as beneficiaries sa SSS. Hindi pension ang makukuha nila kundi lump sum. Mag-enroll ka sa SSS online para ma-check mo ang SSS records at contributions mo. Magtanong ka na uli kung hindi ko lubos na nasagot ang tanong mo.

  64. gud pm po, ask ko lng po. ilang month ang lump sum at sa pension how to compute 20yrs in the service 100 per month contri. ska kilan mag effective ang pension apat kpatid ko. thank you in advance

  65. Hi robert, write your letter requesting for the adjustment of your pension arising from your 1985-1989 contributions, with details like your name, SSS no., date of your first pension, pension amount. Bring your IDs. If you have an employer certification showing your 1985-1989 contributions, the better. You can also enroll in the online SSS system first to check if your 1985-1989 contributions are already posted, and check your pension computation: Online SSS registration. How to check your pension computation.

  66. hi! ms nora good morning & happy new year, ano ang requirements kung magpa-file ng manual verification adjustment? thank you

  67. hi! ms nora good morning & happy new year,ano ang requirements kung magpa-file ng manual verification adjustment? thank you

  68. Hi vince, kung meron talagang adjustment, hindi nafo-forfeit yan. At hindi kelangan ang mga certificates kung meron namang records sa SSS. Meron lang mga cases na hindi mag-match ang sinasabi ng member at ng SSS, so nire-require ng SSS na mag-present ng documents ang member. Try going to another SSS branch and ask if your father’s SSS records had 1985 to 1989 contributions, so you can ask about pension adjustment.

  69. Hi Oliver, thanks for sharing your experience. Makakatulong ang info mo sa mga nagtatanong. It’s true, pag na-compute ang pension correctly dati pa, or kung wala o kulang ang contributions from 1985 to 1989, wala nang adjustment.

  70. Hi, baka maka tulong abang nag hihintay ng sagot mula kay Ms. Nora, Survivor dependent din ako na hindi nag file ng adjustment (1985-1989), pero nag ka adjustment ngayong Desyenbre 1, 2016, at may sulat na nang galing sa SSS tungkol sa adjustment, sa akin lang baka nasama na sa dating komputasyon yung tinatanggap na, kaya wala ng adjustment.


  71. hi miss nora,bakit ganon po..bakit po hinahanapan kami ng company certification ng papa ko to file the pension adjustment.
    patay na po ang papa ko at nagsara na din po ang company niya since 2000.

    ibig po sabihin ba nito ayy wlang matatanggap na pension adjustment ang nanay ko??

    sana po ay masagot po ninyo ang tanong ko.maraming slamat po sa iyo..

  72. hi miss Nora,good day po sa inyo.may itatanong lang po ako about sa pension adjustment.
    pumunta po kami sa isang office ng sss dito sa cebu to follow up if mayroon bang matatanggap na pension adjustment ang nanay ko as surviving spouse since patay na ang papa ko.
    they said po na mayroon about 4 years po ang adjustment na makukuha ng mama ko.nagsimula pong magtrabaho ang papa ko from 1985 to 2000..
    ngayon ang sabi ng sss sa amin na mag antay lang kami na maipasok sa account ng mama ko ang pera within this year,..almost year na po kaming nag antay pero hanggang ngayon ay wala pa bumalik kami sa kanilang office to follow up if meron na bang update sa case namin.nagyon iba na ang reason nila.hinahanapan na kami nga company certification ng papa ko kung saan siya nag trabaho at matgal na po iyon nagsara so hindi po kami maka comply ng hinihingi nila.ang ibig sabihin po non ay forfeited na po or wala nang matatanggap ang nanay ko na pension adjustment??
    isa pa po

  73. Hello misss noraask ko lng kung kadali na ako sa adjustment,survivor pensioner ako since since 2011 till now? Thanks!!

  74. Hi po to continue ms Nora when I checked with sss same amount of pension ang matatanggap ng momy ko as surviving in walang adj pa.

  75. Hi ms Nora! Ask KO lng po if makakareceive ng adjustment mommy ko as surviving spouse..namatay po daddy ko June 2016..nagstart po sya mag pension yr 2002..bago lng po sya magpepension.nagverify ako sa isang sss branch sabi qualified daw cys40..kaso nang mag check ako sa isang kiosk ng sss..wala n daw adj.nalilito n tuloy ako..nagsubmit n rin po ako ng letter req for adj dun sa unang sss office n pnuntahan ko.thanks

  76. Hello ms. Nora makakatanggap pa din po Kaya Kami Ng adjustment ngaun dec.? Nag start po sya mag pension Ng 2011 for death po Yung adjustment Nmin.. according to sss pasok nmn daw po.. medyo naguluhan lang po Kami dun sa claiming pa for 2017.. it means po ba if ever wala Kami marecieved this dec 2016 by June 2017 pa ulit nmin maclaim? Salamat po sana mabasa nyo po thanks

  77. Hi victor, ibig sabihin nag-compute na sila ng adjustment na hindi pa nai-post lahat ng contributions mo within the 1985-1989 period? If hindi pa na-post ang 1988 to 1989, baka meron kang documents diyan sa iyo to prove that you paid 1988-1989 contributions, so you can present to SSS. Baka wala silang nakita na documents kaya hindi na-post. You can write a letter requesting re-computation of adjustment and your reason (attach docs if you have) and submit to SSS.

  78. hi! ms nora na-received ko na ang 1985 to 1987 pero ang 1988 at 1989 hindi kasabay sa pagpopost

  79. good day mam nora ang tatay ko po ay namatay 1992 at nag pension nanay ko till 8 months lang po dahil namatay na sya meron po ba kaya kaming adjustment paano po namin malalaman kung ang tanging hawak nalang namin ay katunayan ma kami ay anak nya wala napo kaming mga documents pangalan po ng tatay ko francasio calizo

  80. Adjustment from 1985-1989 po yan

  81. Thank you ms.nora my last question is .nakatanggap ako ng adjustment tru atm.then may dumating na notice from sss.hindi same ng amount ung nakuha ko sa nakalagay sa sulat(mababang amount sa atm tapos sa sulat malaki).panu po kaya un?

  82. Hi sandy, minsan lang yong lump sum — ito ay yong total adjustments for past years na kulang ang pension (number of months na kulang ang pension x the monthly increase or adjustment). After the lump sum, ang matatanggap na monthly ay yong increased pension na (yong meron nang increase or adjustment). Nagkakaroon lang ng additional adjustment kapag meron na namang mali sa computation (which is hindi naman nangyayari parati).

  83. Hi victor, do you mean hindi pa na-post ang 1988 at 1989 contributions sa online SSS data mo? Or wala pang adjustment ang pension mo? Sabi ng SSS, yong mga adjustments for pensioners prior to May 1997 ay gagawin pa in 2017. Inuna nila yong newer pensioners at disability and survivor pensioners

  84. hi! ms nora bakit hindi pa napopost ang 1988 at 1989 adjustment

  85. hi! ms nora gusto ko lang malaman bakit hanggang ngayon hindi pa napopost ang 1988 at 1989.

  86. Hello ms.nora itatanong k po ulit kung ilang beses po pwedeng makatanggap ng adjustment?

    Hope for your response .thankyou

  87. Hi po Mam Nora,tatanong ko lang po kung isa po sa mga requirements ang company certification sa pag file ng adjustment?
    Kasi hinahanapan po kami ng sss dito sa cebu at wla kasing certification ang papa ko at nagsara na po yung company na niya.
    Patay na din pala ang papa ko so mama ko ang tumatanggap ng pension at pabalik balik kami sss cebu pero ang lagi nilang sinasabi ay within this year daw mapapasok sa account yung adjustment,almost 4onths na po at wala pa din.
    Bumalik kami ngayon sa sss cebu office ulit para mag follow up,ngayon hinahanapan na kami ng company certification.
    I need answers po about this kasi parang niloloko na po kami ng mga tauhan ng sss sa cebu…salamat po.

  88. tanong ko lang 1980 at 1989 nag loan ang papa ko so dapat may 72 months or above na siya sa contribution nagbayad kami ng loan restructuring last oct 2016 ngayon icocontinue dapat namen ang hulog para maging 120 months dahil mag 60 years old na siya pero sabi sa sss 30 contribution lang paano ng yari yun kung dalawang beses sya nakapag loan?

  89. hi puh bka pwede puh paki tingin puh kung ksma ang mother q s adjusment,nmatay puh ang mother q ng 2014, ang name puh nya Rosita Diamante from caloocan, bday puh nya sept.04 1957..tnx puh 09305195583

  90. Good day po. Sabi nang sss this december papasok po yung adjustment nang survivor pensioner bakit ngayon hindi pa rin po.. Hopefully may response yong sss. Thank you

  91. Hi po follow up ko lang yun adjustment. Asawa ko name nya raul m. Adriano…. Nakita ko napo sa sss kung ilang yrs yun dinagdag sakin bale ipafollow up ko na tnx po…

  92. Hi ask ko lang f kelan koma kukuha Yun adjustment ng asawa ko last kc ng magpunta ko ng sss 5yrs daw yun idinagdag sakin ang name nya raul m. adriano

  93. dear
    mam pwoddi po ko magtanong kong ako kasali sa adjustment no ang asawa ko ito po no. 03-28222413-1 darwin palig-ad ito ang mail ko thanks sa lahat ng tolong niyo

  94. Hello Ma’am

    Gusto ko lang po malaman kong makukuha pa rin ba namin ang adjustment ng papa ko Mario Regis po and name ng papa ko.Bago kasi namatay ang mama ko nag fle ng adjustment ang mama ko..Ang papa ko po kasi ang may pension pero matagal na po siyang patay….Sana po ay mabasa niyo it… thank you po.

  95. Hi mina, the nearest relative can go to SSS with the dead member’s ID and death certificate plus the relative’s ID and proof of relation to the deceased member (marriage cert or birth cert). At the branch, ask for a verification slip to fill up

  96. what if the pensioner is dead already?how can he verify his account/memebership on sss?

  97. Hi Johny, sige mag-file na kayo ng request for manual verification para gawin na nila. Siguro nakita nila na hindi pa na-post yong 1985-1989 contributions ng mother mo, at hindi na-consider when your mother’s disability benefit was computed. Higher ang benefit kapag nakasama yong adjustment, so file your 1985-1989 adjustment or manual verification request asap.

  98. Hi. May tanong po ako, Bale ganito nagapply po kami for disability claim sa SSS. My mother was diagnosed cellulitis and diabetic po sya. Naapprove naman yung claim pero nung chineck ung hulog nya ee sobra daw. So sabi nung SSS pending dw po muna so.. apply daw kami for manual verification. Is there anyway para po mapabilis to?Sabi kasi samin minimum of 4months daw po ang process. 🙁 Thank you po. God bless

  99. hi ma’am Nora askq LNG po qng nakasali po ang loloq as adjustment.Region Aquino.march 14 1940 po ang birthday nya.

  100. hi ma’am Nora.askq lng po.qng nakasali po ba and lolo q as adjustment.Regino O Aquino.march 14 1940 any birthday nya.

  101. hi ma’am Nora.askq po LNG nakasali po back ang loloq as adjustment.March 14 1940 ang birthday nya.

  102. hi Nora.pakitingnan nga po qng nakasali po ang kolo ko da adjustment.Region O Aquino.March 14 1940.Sss#5921080202821195

  103. gud morning po, ask ko lng po , may father died 1 y ago, but he is a member of sss since 1945 to 1993, ngayon po at patay na xa, kasama padin po ba xa sa rate adjusment, salamat po

  104. Hi Benedicto, are you asking kung merong adjustment ang disability pension ng father ninyo? Sabi ng SSS, tatapusin nila ang adjustment for disability pensioners this December 2016. Yong sa mga pensioners na nag-start mag-pension before May 1997, tatapusin nila by June 2017. Puede kayong magtanong sa branch nearest you, with authorization from your father, his ID and your ID.

  105. Benedicto belas jr.

    Gud day po! since 2003 po namin nabasa na may maclaim pala ung tatay ko sss disabilities pensioner hindi po namin nakukuha. sa ngayon po ba pwede pa rin po ba namin ma claim? Maraming salamat po in advance

  106. hi again mrs nora tanong ko lang kung piano magenrol sa sss online na sabi no. Hindi kasi ako basta makaalis ng bahay dahil diabetic ako. pasensiya na Hindi ako bihasa sa computer.d

  107. Hi Danila, this year ka lang ba nag-start mag-pension? If yes, most likely your pension computation is already correct kasi na-post na ang mga 1985-1989 contributions this year, so wala nang adjustment. Kung matagal ka nang nagpe-pension, most likely meron kang adjustment, pero dapat nakasali ka na sa adjustments given this year. You can go to SSS with your ID and ask, or you can enroll in online SSS, so you can check your pension data.

  108. Contributor po ako sa sss mula 1973 hanggang 2008. Tumatanggap na po ako ng pension at gusto ko pong malaman kung kasali ako sa accrued adjustment.

  109. The Social Security System (SSS) released a total of P7.21 billion in pension adjustments to over 154,000 qualified retirees in June this year, after the agency completed its special project on the manual verification and reposting of members’ contributions for the period 1985 to 1989.

  110. Hi zenaida, wait nio na lang kung meron. If your father worked in 1985-1989, malamang meron siyang adjustment. Sabi ng SSS, ang adjustment for survivor pensioners ay tatapusin nila this year.

  111. hello mrs Nora! ung father qpoh ang may pension pro patay npoh cia 6 yrs ago….ung nnay q npoh ang 2mtanggap ng pension nia every month….may mare2ceive poh b ciang adjustment? thank you poh! hoping for your immd8 response?

  112. Hi Genelyn, I’ll email you

  113. How to write a letter of adjustment? Isa po sa sss yan eh.thanx sa magrrreply…

  114. Hi Lilia, nasagot ko naman agad yong tanong mo, nasa itaas. I will email you na rin.

  115. Hi Nora,

    Waiting for your favirable reply.



  116. Hi Lilia, ibig bang sabihin ay new pensioner ka? Kasi sabi mo na-receive mo yong lump sum mo representing 18 months of advance pension? If yes, malamang correct na yong pagka-compute ng pension mo, so wala nang adjustment. Ang mga meron adjustment ay yong mga matagal nang pensioners whose pensions were not correctly computed because of the non-posting of the 1985-1989 contributions. Na-post na kasi ang 1985-1989 contributions, so malamang na na-include na ito when your pension was computed. You can enroll in SSS online, so you can check your SSS pension computation.

  117. Hi Nora, jst received my lump sum pension last August 23, 2016. SSS member ako since 1975 up to 2008. May adjustment ba ako na makukuha sa SSS? Pano mag file ng claims just in case na meron?
    Kindly help and check, note my personal info below. Thanks

    Name: Lilia C. Lantican
    SSS Number: 03-3008075-8
    Coverage date: 1975

  118. Hi ma. socorro, sorry I cannot compute because I don’t have access to your SSS data. Wait nio na lang yong notice nio from SSS. Or puede rin kayong pumunta sa nearest SSS branch na hindi very busy and ask.

  119. ma.socorro luciano del rosario

    Can I request for a computation of my husband’s pension adjustment? Reynaldo Dela Fuente Del Rosario, Sss # 0314935573
    Thank you.

  120. Pwede po ba ninyo tingnan kung kasali ba ang papa ko sa adjustment ito po ang sss# nya 0604214603. Ang birthday nya ay november 25?1946. Ang pangalan ng papa ko ay Mr. Catalino Baluyot Gibanim.

  121. Hi eufemio, thanks for sharing what you think. Continue making comments on SSS write-ups on blogs, on Facebook, and on the FB pages of lawmakers. God bless too!

  122. Savvy writing – I was enlightened by the analysis – Does someone know where my business could possibly locate a fillable PH SSS Annual Confirmation of Pensioner\’s Form document to fill in ?

  123. Thanks Nora..that’s exactly what im trying to point out…medyo skeptical ako doon sa 2k increase if ever it will happen..ung 5% increase dapat isama narin sa future pensioners..i-adjust nila ang current formula..d na logical ang computations considering the inflation rate we are having right food,medicines,etc…tnx a lot and GOD BLESS.

  124. Hi eufemio, yan din ang tanong ko, kasi unfair sa future pensioners. Yong mga past increases ay hindi kasali ang mga new pensioners. Yong 5% increase in 2014, ganito ang statement: “Qualified to receive the 5%-increase are all active pensioners for retirement, death and disability as of May 31”. Merong “as of”. Ang merong increase ay yon lang existing pensioners during that time na na-approve yong mga increases. May increase lang talaga ang future pensioners kapag yong SSS pension formula na mismo ang palitan nila. Palitan nila yong “300 pesos” sa formula ng bigger amount, or yong “20%”.

  125. Gd pm…ask ko lang kung sakaling maaprove ang 2k increase…kasali ba ang mga future pensioners? Tnx. Jun Navarrete

  126. gandang umaga pwede ko matanong magkano aabutin ng adjustment ko ss#03-3406451-8

  127. Gd day sir/ madam..tanong lg po ako sa status ng papa ko f qualified ba sya sa pension adjustment pangalan nya pedro c cabuguas sss # nya 07-0275718-5 at f ever mron sya…mgkano nman po?

  128. Hi Ma. Victoria, sana nga matapos nila lahat this Dec 2016, kasi yon ang plan nila for survivor and disability pensioners. Pero possible pa rin ang delays. Wait ka na lang muna

  129. Ma. Victoria Lozada

    Miss Nora itanung ko lng po kc may mga partial disability pension akong n file ng 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 etong huling pension ko partial disability ndelayed ang processing kc apektado daw ako ng cys 1985 to 1989 posting adjustment.Mayron ho kaya akong refund sa partial disability pension ko this December.

  130. Hi roanduay, you and your father can go to the nearest SSS with your IDs and ask. Or you can try enrolling your father’s SSS account in online SSS, so you can check your father’s records and pension computation.

  131. Opo miss nora, kaya nakakataka nga po eh,same cla ng pension nung d pa na aadjust. Mas na una ng konti ang papa nag mag retire. Pero sabay silang nag process ng adjustment pero na una binigyan ng adjustment yung kasama nya parang last year pa yata nung nakuha ng kasama nya ang kanyang adjustment, yung sa kanya ngayon lang tapos yun 500 lng ang nakuha nya at 9pesos ang dagdag sa monhtly pension. Hindi sila tumigil sa work,tumigil lng sila ng magretire na. Nakakapagtaka talaga kc pati ang iba nyang kasama na nabigyan na ng adjustent is 25k din ang natanggap.

  132. Hi roanduay, sorry, oo puedeng konti, marami pa ngang walang adjustment. Pareho rin ba ang amount ng dati nilang pension? Noong hindi pa na-adjust? Tumigil ba sila sa work at the same time? At pareho silang hindi na nag-work sa iba? Meaning hindi na sila nag-contribute pa sa SSS sa ibang company? And did they retire in the same month and year?

  133. Hi po miss nora, tanong ko lang possible po ba ang 500 pesos adjustment? Kc yun po ang natanggap ng father ko,samantala yung kasama nya sa trabaho ay nakatanggap ng 25k na adjustment,9pesos lng po ang dagdag sa monthly pension at ang kasama nya is 500ang dagdag. Pareho po sila ng trabaho pareho ng pinagtatrbahu-an at pareho silang qualified sa 1985-1989 adjustment.

  134. Hi Iris, just wait. Sabi ng SSS, tatapusin nila lahat ang para sa mga survivor pensioners until Dec 2016. Kung hindi nasama noon ang 1985-1989 years sa computation ng para sa mother-in-law mo, meron siyang adjustment.

  135. hi ms nora…ask qo lng poh if kasama s sss adjustment ung s mother in law qo..s father in law ko poh un kso dead nah poh cia kya npunta s mother in law qo…thank you poh

  136. Hi Marra, wait nio na lang kung meron siyang adjustment. Sabi ng SSS, ang mga adjustments for survivor pensioners ay dapat matapos nila by Dec 2016. Kung hindi nasali ang 1985-1989 years noong na-compute ang pension ng mother mo, dapat merong adjustment.

  137. Ask lng po..ang tatay q po ngstart s sss nun 1979-1997,…my adjustment po b xa.ksma xa dun..ngpepension n po kc ang nanay q..beneficiary ng nwala qng tatay

  138. Hi Amz, wait na lang kayo up to Dec 2016, kasi yon ang sabi ng SSS na projected completion date nila — they will try to complete all adjustments for all survivor pensioners na dapat merong adjustment. Merong adjustment ang mama mo kung hindi na-count yong 1985-1989 years when her pension was computed.

  139. Hi, panu kong survivor like sa case ng mama ko. My dad died 2003 pero nag work cya sa company nla from 1981-1995. Qualify ba mama ko sa adjustment khit survivor lng?

  140. Hi jomarie, nagwork pa rin ba ang tatay mo at nag-contribute sa SSS from 1985 to 1989? If yes, malamang merong adjustment. Pero sabi ng SSS, ang mga pensioners whose pensions were computed prior to 1997 and whose pensions did not include the 1985-1989 years ay i-adjust nila lahat from Jan to June 2017, so wait na lang. But you can also visit the nearest SSS branch and ask.

  141. Hello po good day po ask ko lng po kng ung mga nag start po ng1977 nag work kc tatay kopo tnatanung kng meron dn dw po kaya xang backpay dn sss pensioner dn po kc xa…

  142. Hi ging/mary grace, sorry hindi pa na-approved yong proposal na 2000 increase, at mukhang malabo. About adjustment, wait nio na lang kung meron adjustment ang pension ng mother mo. Sabi ng SSS they will try to complete all adjustments for survivors by Dec 2016.

  143. mary grace abejaron

    hi ms nora… yung mother ko po ay survivor lang sa pension ni tatay den patay na si tay hindi po xa nakaritre den may paension po si nanay ngayun 1200 lang po… den nag work pa si tatay from 1985 to 1987.. ask ko po f makatangap si nanay ng pension adjustment at 2000 pension increase,,

  144. hi ms nora.. ang mother ko po survisor lang sa sss pension ng tatay ko who passed away… den ask ko po f makatangap ba si nanay ng sss adjustment at increase na 2000 sa pension nya… thx po..

  145. Hi reycel, kelan siya nag-start mag-disability pension? If he’s a new pensioner, most likely his pension was already computed correctly, then he won’t get any adjustment. But just wait din, baka meron. Or you can go to SSS and ask.

  146. Hi Rosalie, yes, your mother should claim her one-year contribution as soon as she can. She could have claimed it when she turned 60. About the adjustment, just wait till Dec. SSS said that they will adjust pensions for survivor pensioners whose pensions need to be adjusted up to Dec. When she files her claim, she can also ask about her pension adjustment.

  147. Hi Angelica, itong 1985 to 1989 adjustment ay para lang sa dati nang pensioners. Meron silang adjustment kasi kulang yong pension computation nila dahil sa hindi pagka-post ng 1985-1989 contributions. Sa case mo, wala kang adjustment kasi hindi ka pa naman nagpension. When you turn 60, magiging correct na ang computation ng pension mo kasi this year, na-encode at na-post na nila yong mga 1985 to 1989 contributions.

  148. Hello po SSS pensioner po ang nanay ko pero ang contributor po c tatay ko dahil sa Patay na po ang tatay ko kya nanay ko ang ngpepention nag work po ang tatay ko from 1964-1990 my makukuha pa rin po ba xa?at 2nd question ko po my 1 year contribution ung nanay ko 70 years na po xa my makiclaim po ba xa na lumpsum nya?tnx po

  149. good pm ms nora hindi pa ako pensioner ask still working pa ako akala ko pwede ko ng kunin yung adjustment ko 1985 up yo now working pa ako my sss# 03-7696440-1 thanks

  150. Naka dis ability pension po c father q ngaun….

  151. Ask lang po kung may makukuha bang adjustment c father ko…0338717719 yan po ung sssno# nya…kung sakali po ba meron magkanu nman po…

  152. hi ako po si leo poldo abejon. ako po ay retired na.
    sss pension number kopo ay 02-00754900- born in july 21.1947

  153. hi. ako si leopoldo abejon retired sss pension. gusto lang malaman kung ako ay my sss pension adjasment. ito ang aking sss 02-0075490-7
    born july 21.1947

  154. ..low poh maam ask qo lG poh un SSS ng tatay qo from year 1976-82..mataGal poh aG proseso nean kse pabalik balik aq sh opisina ng SSS aG sbe matataGalan raw poh kse raw poh nza manual verification..So anu poh dapat gwen nh mas mappadale kse my sakit aG ttay qo nkahiGa nh lG poh xa ngaun zna matutulunGan nio kme slamat poh

  155. A pleasant morning po… ask q lng po pano mlalaman kng qualified s sss adjustment? Ngpverify n po kc kmi s sss near here. Sbi lng po d dw po nla nkikita ang contributions from 1985-1989. Dmi n po kc nmin kptbhay n nkakuha ng adjustment.. sna po ma2lungan nyo kmi. Salamat po.

  156. Hi Aloha, kung hindi naisama noon yong CYS ng 1985 to 1989 sa pension computation niya, meron siyang adjustment. Sabi ng SSS, matatapos ang adjustments for death pensioners by Dec 2016, so wait na lang. You can also go to SSS with your ID and authorization and ask.

  157. Hi maria, kung hindi nabilang yong CYS niya for 1985 to 1989 when his pension was computed in 1996, meron siyang adjustment. Sabi ng SSS, yong mga nag-retire prior to 1997, sa next year pa mapa-process ang adjustment nila, so wait na lang. You can visit SSS to make inquiries. Bring his ID and authorization letter and your ID.

  158. Hi. Miss Nora,
    Ang tatay ko po last September 06,2016 ay 80 years old na. Nag start po siya ng pension 1996. kasama po ba siya sa adjustment.

  159. Hi ms. Nora, Ask ko Lang if kasama po Sa adjustment yun father in law ko Namatay po year 2001 at age of 57. Ang mother in law ko po now tumatangap ng pension
    Salamat po Sana matugunan ang aking katanungan.

  160. Hi Jean, 1. Yes, SSS policy is like that. From age 60 to 65, a member can’t yet get his pension if he’s still working. Only at age 65 can a member work and receive pension at the same time. That’s why your father’s pension started when he stopped being employed. But if he stopped working in Oct 1992, his pensions for Nov 1992 to Feb 1993 should have been added to the pension he received in March 1993. May same case dito na sinagot ng SSS: 2. SSS announced that for those who retired prior to 1997, their adjustment, if they have, will be processed and released middle of next year. If you have time, you can visit SSS with your ID and your father’s ID and authorization letter and ask. He will get an adjustment if his CYS for 1985 to 1989 was not counted when his pension was computed in 1992/1993.

  161. Hi Ms. Nora , My father retired at Company ‘ A ‘at the age of 60(October1990) contributed 30 years to SSS. But he still continue working for another Company ‘ B ‘and contributing to SSS for another 2 years. He then file his SSS retirement when he reach his 62nd birthday(October1992) and stopped working, 4 months after (March1993) he received his SSS monthly pension and continue receiving pension . My question is
    1) Does my father entitle to received his monthly pension when he reach his 60 yrs of age therefore must received a differential from October,1990 to Feb1993 or when he stop working at the age 62 ?
    2) Does my father also entitle to receive the 1985 – 1989 adjustment?

  162. Hi Angelica, dati ka na bang pensioner? Kelan ka nag-start mag-pension? I asked para masagot ko accurately yong tanong mo.

  163. Hi ms nora ask ko lang 1984 ako nag start naging member ng sss paano ko po po ma avail ang adjustment na yan .

  164. Sir, ask ko lng po kung my adjustment pa ang father ko, namatay na po sya 4 years ago, kasama pa po ba sya sa afjustment


    Pwede Po bang malaman Kung magkano Ang naging contribution ni FLOR Q MARTIN at Kung Meron din Po siyang adjustment. Thank you hoping for asap reply.

  166. Thank you mz Nora.

  167. Hi Schen, hindi naman ACOP non-filing ang dahilan? Kung hindi at dahil sa adjustment, usual yata yon na ginagawa para magkaroon sila ng definite cutoff or end date for the old pension para ma-adjust correctly.

  168. Hi Panfilo, kelan kayo nag-start nagpension? 2013? or 2014? Kung 2015, it’s possible that your pension was correctly computed already. Ongoing pa naman ang adjustments, so wait lang kayo, although inuna nila ang mga pensioners starting from the year 1997, so I would think na dapat meron na kayong adjustment kung meron. About your SSS contributions as seaman: Kung alam nio na nag-contribute kayo while you worked as a seaman, sana ma-investigate nio. Puede niong tawagan yong maritime office nio noon kung existing pa. Merong possibility na ibang SSS no. ang nagamit para sa inyo, so you can request for correction. Hindi ko lang sure kasi kung kelan nag-start na mandatory ang SSS for seamen. Dito kasi sa history data, hindi naman naka-specify yong pag-start ng seamen.

  169. Hi Jennia and Iris, sorry I’m not an SSS officer. Sabi ng SSS ang mga adjustments ng pensioners who retired before 1997 ay mabibigay in 2017, at yong sa mga death/survivor pensioners naman ay mabigay by Dec 2016, so wait nio na lang. Kung wala, visit SSS in Jan 2017. Pero puede ring magtanong sa nearest SSS branch any time. Bring your IDs and pensioners’ IDs

  170. Hi mrs Nora, tanong ko lang po kung qualified po ba ako sa penesion adjustment
    1985-1989? Ang CYS ko po ay nag start ng 1984 – 2013 ayon sa record ng SSS, samantalang nag umpisa ako mag trabaho abroad as a seaman since 1977. Salamat po..

  171. Hi Nora gud eve.tanong ko lang kung my salary adjustment ba ang ama ko.nag retire sya sa work nya April 1988.Ito ang SSS#0311828052.dead na ang tatay aking ina sya ngayon ang survivor Ito ang sss#06-2471915-9.

  172. Hi ms nora ask qo poh if pasok poh s adjustment ung s father qo nag start poh cia maghulog 1972 to 1993. Tnx poh

  173. hi ms nora… until now wla pdin adjustment ng mother ko. she works 1984 to 2004. curious lan ako kasi kun may adjustmnt father ko for sure qualified ang father ko to get this dec 2016,entitle or bibigay ba ng sss ang adjustmnt ng mother ko for retiree and for my father pra nmn s survivor? thank for your consideration…

  174. Complete requirements na po ang lolo ko about adjustment pero yung monthly pension po niya ay na’cut 2 months from now.. tanong ko lang po bakit kailangan i’cut yung pension dapat hindi na inagrabyado yun kase hindi naman kasama yun sa adjustment.. thanks!

  175. Ask qo lng poh if meron din adjustment ang tatay qo.nagp pension nah poh cia now.cnvihan poh kci cia ng kapitbahay nmin tungkol s sss adjustment. Tnx poh

  176. Hi Romeo, kapag dati ka nang nagpe-pension at kapag nag-contribute ka sa SSS ng at least 6 months any year or every year from 1985 to 1989, at hindi ito nasama noon sa computation ng pension mo, dapat meron kang adjustment. Enroll in SSS online so you can check your SSS pension data.

  177. Romeo Barrientos Lagunoy

    Do I have a pension adjustment likewise some of my colleage?

  178. Hi Myelle, most likely, wala siyang adjustment, kasi she stopped working in 1985. This means she had no contributions from 1986 to 1989 — which are the years na nagkaroon ng problem sa posting ng contributions sa SSS computerized system. The years prior to 1985, wala namang naging problem dahil ang pag-compute ng Credited No. of Years (CYS) prior to 1985 ay madali lang — 1985 minus year of coverage lang (year nag-start sa SSS). Hindi na titingnan kung meron bang gaps ang contributions o wala. From year 1985 kasi to 1989 na nagkaroon ng problem sa posting, siya pa yong kelangang tingnan kung merong at least 6 contributions kada year (due to a change in SSS policy). Kung halimbawa lang na merong 6 contributions ang mother mo sa year 1985, malamang nabilang na ito kasi madali na nilang tingnan, kasi recent year lang noong time na nag-compute. It should have been easier looking up for 1985 contributions, as the pension computation was done just the following year — 1986, or maybe even late 1985. Pero of course if you like, puede pa ring kayong magtanong sa SSS branch. Bring your mother’s ID and authorization letter.

  179. Hi. The pension adjustment is not very clear. My mother wants to know if she is qualified to get an adjustment. To make it easy for me to explain this to mother, please answer Yes or No.
    Mother started receiving her pension 1986, stopped working in 1985, will she receive an adjustment? Thanks thanks

  180. Hi wengsom, ganito na lang, para hindi ka masyadong ma-stress, antaying mo na lang na matapos lahat; sabi ng SSS aabot pa ang adjustment up to late next year. Maaaring hindi pa ma-adjust ang pension ng father mo kasi hindi pa nga complete yong data. Maaaring yong records ng father mo (in old microfilms or receipts), hindi pa nasasalat ng mga nagre-re-encode at nagpo-post. Yong mga andiyan sa front desks, nagde-depend lang din sila sa nasa SSS computers na, yong na-post na, so ang sasabihin na lang nila is the usual na “you wait, or hindi naman lahat merong adjustment, or sure ka ba na merong contributions during those years”.
    Meanwhile, kung hindi pa enrolled online ang father mo, you can enroll him (you use his pension bank account no.). Here’s how to enroll in online SSS, and here’s how to check SSS pension data.

  181. Hi bernardita, doon sa latest announcement nila, yong adjustment daw for death pensioners ay hopefully matapos by Dec this year, so wait ka na lang. If you have time, you can visit the nearest SSS with your letter requesting for adjustment, although hindi naman ito required kasi sabi naman nila they’ll make the adjustments for all whose 1985-1989 years were not counted. If you decide so, siguro next year na lang kapag wala kang matanggap na adjustment.

  182. hi ms nora malapit na akong mawalan nang pag asa,kasi iba iba ang sagot nang taga sss davao sa akin,may letter na akong binigay sa head of processing,kaya lng sinagot lng ako nang hindi naman daw lahat nang pensioner makatanggap nang adjustment,without checking to the computer kung bakit sumulat at kung ano ang problema sa datus ng papa ko,ipinakita nila sa akin ang datus na walang nka post na contribution ang father ko sa mga taon ng 1987,1988,1989 at 1990.humingi cla ng cert. of payment para madali daw pag check,eh kaso wala na yong company,ngayon manual verification na naman,after 1 month pa.nag email na ako sa main sss at davao branch wala ding sagot para ereview nila ang datus ng father ko, kasi nag increase yong cys pero ang ave.monthly pension hindi,may nkausap ako sa sss sa processing area,na may mali doon sa datus daw at mukhang d pa daw tapos mapost ang 1987 to 1990.naguguluhan na talaga ako sa mga tao doon sa sss.yong oic sa processing naman ang sabi d elligible ang father ko.

    sana ms nora matulungan mo ako kung may access o kakilala na pwede mapagtanungan tungkol sa datus at status ng adjustment ng father ko,his name is marcelino c. gonzales sr. sss #0901387026

  183. bernardita mintalar

    Hi ms Nora, i am a survivor pensioner, my husband contributed to the sss as an employee from 1983 to 1995, he died jan 1996 so i’v been a pensioners since feb 1996 up to the present, will i be qualified for the adjustment? Thanks

  184. Hi Gil, I emailed you

  185. Hi sarah, it’s possible na hindi pa na-adjust yong sa mister mo. You try enrolling in online SSS so you can see your CYS and pension computation. This is how to enroll in online SSS. Pag naka-enroll na, this is how to check your pension data. To enroll, you need your bank account no. (account used to receive your pension).

  186. paano po ba magiging adjustment nya? mula 1975 to 2013 lahat po ay nulugan nya sa sss.tanx po at nagandang gabi sau miss nora.

  187. from 1975-2013 naghulog ang mister ko sa sss bale 37 years. nakuh nya ang lump nya january 2014. nagstart sya magpenson oct 2014. hanggang ngaun wala pa ang adjustment nya. kelan po nya makukuha ang adjustment nya?

  188. Hi ms. Nora di kasi maintindihan yun nabasa sa website ng sss about s first trance up to third trance yun mga pensioneer n mkakakuha ng adjustment… Paki paliwanag po. Saka po iyong mother ko nagwork ng 1984-2004 kelan po kaya Nya makukuha ang adjustment Nya… Thank you sa pag tugon…

  189. Hi Hermer, kung bago lang siyang nag-start to receive his pension, dapat may adjustment na kung meron siyang adjustment. Usually yong mga nag-start nagpension last year or this year ay correct na agad ang pag-compute ng pension nila. You can enroll your papa’s SSS account in online SSS. Here’s how to enroll in onine SSS. Pag enrolled na, here’s how to check your father’s pension computation. Makikita mo kung nabilang na lahat yong CYS niya.

  190. Hermer Caballero Perolino

    magandang hapon po,mag tatanong lang tungkol sa pension nang papa ko,maka avail ba cya manual verification adjustment?nagsimula cya 1982.. sa ngayon may pension na cya ..ano ang gagawin ko bilang anak nya para makakuha nang pension adjustment ako lang nag-asikaso nang papa ko dahil mahina na cya hindi na maka lakad,,pls advice mi kung may makuha ba cya…ang pangalan nang papa ko /ALEJANDRO TIMONIO PEROLINO….SSS NUMBER#06-0083851-7…MARAMING SALAMAT!!!

  191. Hi Elowina, ang suggestion ko is you enroll in SSS online so you can see your pension data, kung correct na yong computation ng pension ninyo and therefore wala nang adjustment, or kung kelangan pa ng adjustment. Here is how to enroll in online SSS. After successful enrollment, here’s how to check your pension computation.

  192. Mrs Nora Meron po ako contribution for Aug 1987 to Sept 2009. Nagretired ako last Oct. 2014 nakuha ko/ang 18 mos. Lump sum last April 2016 nakukuha ko Na po ang monhtly pension hanggang ngayon aug2016. Kailan ko matatanggap ang aking pension adjustment?

  193. Hi A, what I know is that kung voluntary at meron nang 10 years before or upon reaching 60, dapat magretire na sa age 60, kasi hindi na nga working. Ang alam kong pinapayagang magpatuloy up to more than 60 to 65 is yong Employed, self-employed at OFW, at saka yong mga kulang pa ng 10 years, pero dapat maghingi muna ng permission sa SSS before continuing to pay. I’ll get back to give you a link if I see the exact case, or if I find out there had been a change. In the meantime, you can ask others too.

  194. Hi Manny, are you enrolled sa online SSS? So you can see your pension data? And if you will have an adjustment? This is how to enroll in SSS Online service. After successful enrollment, this is how to check your SSS pension details.

  195. Hello ms Nora! Nag start ako ng pension 2010 month of feb, kailan ko po makukuha ang adjustment ng pension? Salamat po

  196. Pwedi po ba matingnan kung kasali ba ang papa na c catalino baluyot gibanim ang brthday nya ay november 25, 1946 ang sss number nya ay 0604214603. Naka work po cya 1985 to 1990. Namatay po cya 1991. Makatanggap ba ang mama ko.

  197. And ma’am 56 years old pa lang po sya. Makakakuha din po kaya sya

  198. Hi miss Nora , ask ko lang po kung kasama po sa ang tatay ko sa adjustment 1978-1992 sya nagtrabaho. At ano po mga requirements na ipapakita

  199. Ms nora if u reached the age 60 po ba at ndi ka pa muna nag claim ng pension and then continue paying contribution as voluntary,madagdagan po b ang cys ko? Nag stop ako ng work nung 2013 tks po

  200. Hi Emmanuel, malamang meron. Sabi ng SSS, yong adjustments for survivor pensioners are to be completed by Dec 2016. So I hope you’ll get yours soon. Puede ka ring magpunta sa SSS and ask. Bring your ID and authorization letter from your mother and her ID.

  201. Hi Victor, proposal pa lang po ito, so hindi pa po approved, at mukhang malabo. Pero kung ma-approve, sabi naman sa proposal ay across-the-board, so lahat ng nagpe-pension na (retirement, survivor and disability pensioners), kasama sa increase. I’m not sure about partial disability pensioners.

  202. Hi josephine, nagbayad siya ng one year? Baka merong binayaran na loan. Kasi kapag death pension, hindi kelangan ang 10 years, ang kelangan is 3 years lang, so qualified magpension ang mama mo na hindi kelangang magdagdagan yong 1985 to 1990. At saka yong 1985 to 1990 is only 6 years, pag nagbayad ng 1 year, ang total lang is 7 years, hindi 10 years. About the adjustment, wait nio na lang. Puede rin naman kayong pumunta with your IDs sa SSS and ask.

  203. Hi josephine, sabi ng SSS they will try to complete adjustments for survivor pensioners by Dec 2016, so kung merong adjustment ang mama mo, dapat matanggap nia around Dec 2016.

  204. Hi mel, your father can write a letter to SSS asking for a recomputation of his pension, owing to 2 reasons: his contributions from 1979 to 1981 were not apparently counted and the 1985-1989 adjustment. He can authorize you to file the letter and make inquiries in his behalf. Bring your ID and his ID.

  205. Hi Edwina, sabi ng SSS sa announcement nila na yong mga adjustments for survivor pensioners ay matatapos nila lahat this Dec 2016. We hope that it will be completed soon for you.

  206. Good evening po miss nora how many po does it takes to recieve the differential n adjustment of pension,i was asked to submit a letter of request for differential n adjustment of pension,kc im qualified a survivor pensioner. Thanks n God bless

  207. good evening po.. ask ko lng po if meron po bang matatanggap na adjustment ang father ko. member po siya ng sss mula 1979 hanggang 2011.. ng nagretiro ang aking ama, ay mula 1982 – 2011 lamang ang nabilang sa computation ng kanyang pension. Teofilo Manuel po ang pangalan ng aking ama.

  208. Hi.mrs nora makatanggap ba ang mama q ng sss adjustment? Naka work po yung papa ko ng ‘1985 to 1990 at namatay po cya 1991. Para maka tanggap ng pension yung mama ko binayaran po nya ang one year kapin para masakto po sa 10 years. Makatanggap po ba ang mama kong adjustment

  209. Hi? Mrs nora ask po ako makatanggap ba ang mama ko ng adjustment kasi yong papa q naka work po sya ng 1985 hanggang 1990 at namatay po yung papa q 1991.


  211. Hi! mrs Nora, My father died 2006 mula noon mother ko ang pensioner hanggang ngayon. 34 years serbisyo ang father ko 1960 to 1994. Tanong ko po may makukuha bang Adjustment ang mother ko? Salamat po…

  212. Leonardo Q. Barquin

    Dear Sir/ Maam,

    Good day.

    I would like to inquire about pension adjustment of my status Leonardo Q. Barquin of legal age 64 years old, Poblacion, Toledo City, Cebu, 6038 with SSS no.06-0532894-1. I am a current member since 1979 to 1994. With this matter, I would like to ask if I am Qualify to have a Pension Adjustment.

    Sincerely yours,

    Leonardo Q. Barquin

  213. Ms. Nora i just want to ask po sana kung yung pensioner na nag ztart ng 2000 pataas ay di po ba kasali sa for adjustment?1985-1989 lang po ba? Tinatanong lang po ng mother ko.hope to hear u soon. Tnx for a response

  214. hello mam Nora, kailangan pa po na mag apply ako sa pension adjustment o automatic na lang na ipasok ng SSS sa account ko ang amount na makukuha ko equivalent from 1985-1989 calculations. Salamat po…

  215. Miss Nora, ito po mga details na nakita ko sa father ko, pwede po ba ma-estimate kung magkano ang pwedeng dapat makuha ng father ko? Maraming salamat po!

    Benefits Eligibility
    Total No. of Posted Contributions – 139
    Total No. of Lumped Contributions – 251
    Total No. of Deemed Paid Cont. – 0
    Total No. of Cont. prior to Semester of Contingency – 385
    CYS Computation
    01-1985 to 12-1996 – 11.00
    01-1963 to 12-1984 – 22.00
    LUMP – 25.00
    TOTAL CYS Considered – 36.00

    Maximum Allowable CYS for member from 1963 to 1997 = 35.00
    Maximum Allowable CYS at SSS from 09-1957 to 08-2016 = 59.67

  216. Hi po tanong ko po kung may adjustment ding makukuha ang mother ko. Namatay ang father ko 1993 upto now nakakareceive sya ng pension ng tatay ko. At paano ko po malalaman kung meron kaming makukuha.

  217. miss nora ang mama ko po nagstart po syang mghulog mula 1983 hanggang adjustment din po b s knya?

  218. Hi miss nora bale last yr. Lang po nakakuha ng lumpsum ang papa ko oct.12,2015 nya po nakuha bale feb.2017 po sya mag start ang monthy pension nya nag tataka kasi sya kasi 1993-2015 lang ang nakapost sa contribution nya buti na lng may nakapagsabi sa kanya na may adjustment po ang sss kaso 1985-1989 lang nagstart po kasi sya maghulog bong 1973 pa.salamat po sa pagsagot miss nora

  219. Hi Emma ruth, yes, if your aunt had 1985 to 1989 contributions (at least 6 contributions within a year) and these were not counted when her pension was computed, magkakaroon siya ng adjustment. Sabi ng SSS matatapos ang adjustments for death pensioners by Dec 2016. You can just wait, or your aunt’s heirs can visit SSS and ask.

  220. Hi pearl, nag-start ba ang pension ng papa mo before May 1997? Sabi ng SSS sa latest update nila, yong mga pensioners na na-process ang pensions nila prior to May 24, 1997 ay makukuha raw ang adjustment next year. Bale inuna yong mga newer pensioners. Yong mga survivor pensioners, pensioners with EC at disability pensioners, by Dec 2016 daw nila makuha ang adjustment nila.

  221. Hi Selvestre, kung merong 10 years of contributions na hindi nabilang sa pension computation ng spouse ninyo, puede kayong nagpa-recompute sa SSS. Your spouse can visit SSS with her IDs and ask, or authorize another person to make inquiries in her behalf. Ang 1985 to 1989 adjustment ay para sa mga pensionado na nagcontribute sa SSS ng 6 months or more per any year from 1985 to 1989, pero hindi naisama ang mga years na ito noong na-compute ang pension nila. So dahil kulang ang pension, merong adjustment. Until middle of next year pa matatapos ang lahat ng processing, according to SSS. Puede kang pumunta sa SSS at magtanong.

  222. Hi po..ask ko lng po kung may makakatanggap din po ba nag tita ko ng adjustment kaht patay na po sya?

  223. Hi mis nora tanong ko lang po sana kung ilang buwan bago marelease ang adjustment? Napost na po kasi yung adjustment ng papa ko last may this hanggang ngayon wala pa syang natatanggap.sana po masagot nyo tanong ko salamat po.

  224. Selvestre T. Rubio

    gd morning po sali po ba ang 1981 to 1990..
    28 years sa serbisyo asawa ko kaso nung nag start ng pension 69,000 lang ang natanggap niya 18 months lumpsum nawala 10 years.
    Thank You..

  225. Ms Nora yun pong Maximum Allowable CYS for member from 1963 to 1997 = 35.00
    Maximum Allowable CYS at SSS from 09-1957 to 08-2016 = 59.67

  226. Miss Nora, ito po mga details na nakita ko.

    Benefits Eligibility
    Total No. of Posted Contributions – 139
    Total No. of Lumped Contributions – 251
    Total No. of Deemed Paid Cont. – 0
    Total No. of Cont. prior to Semester of Contingency – 385

    CYS Computation
    01-1985 to 12-1996 11.00
    01-1963 to 12-1984 22.00
    LUMP 25.00
    TOTAL CYS Considered 36.00

    Maximum Allowable CYS for Member 35.00
    Maximum Allowable CYS at SSS 59.67

  227. Hi edna, this is how to check your father’s SSS pension details. Ask ka na lang uli kung merong medyo malabo sa data na nakita mo

  228. Hi Ms Nora! ano po ba mga kailangang details para at least magkaroon ng idea kung magkano ang dapat maging salary adjustment? na-enroll na po online ang father ko. Thank you po!

  229. Hi wengsom, merong bagong press release ang SSS, at ang sabi yong mga survivor/death at disability pensioners ay being processed up to Dec 2016. Yon daw ibang pensioners whose pensions were processed before May 24, 1997 ay mapa-process by June 2017. Yong tumanggap ng letter mo, ganyan naman ang attitude ng ibang SSS officers – they’re not helpful and not grateful that they work for SSS (they will have their own judgment, whether divine or earthly). Pero tingnan mo na lang kung saang dates diyan classified yong sa father mo, at sa dates ka na diyan mag-follow-up.

  230. Thanks ms nora for your reply. I’ll update here soon.

  231. hi ms nora,natanggap na ang sulat ko,but unfortunately yong OIC ang nag receive,at ang sagot nya kung hindi tumaas ang average monthly pension,walang adjustment.confused ako kasi nagincrease naman ang CYS nang father ko, at saka sa posted contribution wala ang 1988,1989 at 1990.naguguluhan na talaga ako kasi cla lng naman talaga ang may access kung paano malaman kung asan ang error.hindi nila nireview ang data,wala agad ang sagot.

  232. Hi jhing, is your mother now the survivor pensioner? If yes, help her to file a letter requesting for adjustment. Attach copies of IDs and her pension voucher. Ang feeling ko ay ang inuuna ng SSS ay yong mga retirement pensioners, based on comments here. Sabi ng SSS baka middle of next year pa ma-compute lahat ng adjustments.

  233. Hi edna, yes, you can go to SSS and ask for a printout or explanation. You can also try enrolling your father’s SSS account in the SSS online service so you can see your father’s pension data. You will use your father’s bank account no. (his account used for pension). Here’s how to enroll in online SSS. After enrollment, here’s how to see your pension computation. Hope you can comment again about what you’ll see.

  234. Ang nakuha lang ng father ko ay 45k yung kakilala nya ay 200k plus nakuha na mas bata sa kanya. Parang unfair po kasi.

  235. Hi mrs nora. Pwede po ba humingi ng print-out sa sss kung pano ang naging computation ng salary adjustment ng father ko? Nagtataka lng po kami kung bakit ang liit ng nakuha nya compared sa iba. 37 years father ko naghulog sa sss then now 19 years na sya nagpe-pension. Thans!

  236. michelle g. salvacion

    Thank you po mrs nora

  237. hi ms nora kamusta po my dad also seaman inasikaso nya na po eto 1985 to 1989 nkmatyan nya n po eto ff up nmin ss wla pa mag three years na po dad ko akso wla pa din po tinwgan ko ss sabi last eyar minamadali na daw po yun kaso till now wala pa din po kmae feedback lag lng hintay daw ff up dw ano po gaggawin namin

  238. Hi eirrac enaj, sorry I need to have complete data before I can compute. Wait nio na lang yong adjustment. Kung sa lahat ng years from 1985 to 1989 ay nag-contribute siya ng at least 6 months every year, merong dagdag na 5 sa CYS. Ang CYS ay kasama sa pension formula: How to compute SSS pension

  239. Hi michelle, kapag, wala pa siyang natatanggap na notice or adjustment sa bank account niya, yes, kelangan niyang mag-file ng request letter sa SSS. Dati kasi, sabi ng SSS, no need to file an adjustment request, pero based sa comments dito, parang yong mga retirement pensioners ang automatic na in-adjust nila, at yong sa survivor pensioners, parang inaantay ang mga requests, so samahan mo na lang mother mo. Bring IDs.

  240. Hello po…idudulog k po sana problema same pension ng ate ko. Higit isang taon na po pending pension ng ate k…pabalikbalik name po sa sss olongapo lahat po ng pinagawa Nila nagawa naman po…towing pupunta po me sang lagging sagot wala pa balik k na lang..micro settled po ang ate ko may sakit po cya sa pagiisip d po ba priority dapat cya ung konting pension nya inaasahang pambili ng gamot nya nahinto pa….ang member po ay si Maximino ordona (04-0209610-4) ang survivor po c rosalina d. Ordona…under guardianship po n Michelle o. Vitug…sana po tugunan nyo po problems namin…..tnx

  241. michelle g. salvacion

    Good day miss Nora kailangan pa po ba ng mother ko gumawa ng request SA adjustment ng father ko Na namatay Na noong July 2006 PA? Nagwork po sya ng 1981 to1991 SA isang company apos 1991 until his death SA ibang company tnx po

  242. michelle g. salvacion

    Good day mrs Nora kailangan PA po ba ng mother kong gumawa ng request letter para SA adjustment ng father ko Na nmatay Na? Namatay po Yong father ko July nagwork sya ng 1981 to 1991 SA isang company tapos lumipat sya SA iba until his death..tnx po

  243. eirrac enaj mondero

    gud am poh..nakakuha na poh ng record ang mother ko.. ang nakalagay poh sa lump nya eh 115 tpos poh from 1985 to 1991 ay 68 contributions, ang total poh ay 183.. magkano poh kaya na adjustments ang makukuha nya.. salamat poh..

  244. Hi Jeana, sorry I do not have access to SSS records. Dahil survivor pension ang sa iyo, what is best is you go to SSS with your IDs and pension voucher/notice and ask about your husband’s pension adjustment. Bring a request letter so that you have something to submit if the SSS officer requires you to submit a letter.

  245. Hi leon, noong una, I thought hindi na kelangan, kasi that’s what SSS said over and over again, pero these past weeks, some survivor/death pensioners commenting here said that SSS was instructing them to file their request letters. So now I’m assuming that SSS focused on retirement pensioners. Yes, I think now that if you’re a death/survivor pensioner and you haven’t received any notice or adjustment in your pension account, then it’s best that you go to SSS and ask, and submit your request letter when required.

  246. Hi adamson, sa pagkakasulat mo, parang new pensioner ang mama mo, tama ba ako? Ang merong adjustment ay yong mga dati nang pensioners or older pensioners na when their pensions were computed ay hindi naisama yong 1985-1989 years of contribution nila. That meant na kulang yong pension amount na tinanggap nila over the years, so dapat when it was adjusted na, dapat ibigay sa kanila yong kulang sa pension na hindi naibigay over the years. So kung bago lang ang pensioner, for example, this year ang start, most likely tama na yong pension computation. What you can do is enroll your mother in SSS online service. Here’s how to enroll in online SSS, and here’s how to see her pension computation.

  247. Ask ko lang po kung paano malaman na may adjustment na matatanggap ang isang riteredo nagpepension na kase ang mama ko

  248. Gd evening po mrs nora. thank u po s info. God bless

  249. Jeana Maligson Catap

    I just want o ask if my late husband has his adjusments which i recieves as pebsion since 2003? His SSS # is 03-6276143-30 Jonathan Calara Catap, September 30,1960

  250. Kailangan po ba lahat ng survivor pensioner o death pensioners…mag file ng letter of request para sa adjustment….

  251. Hi wengsom, kelangan ngang i-review yong record ng father mo kasi may nag-appear na adjustment, pero yong mga naunang data fields the same ang laman yong previous at adjusted. Gawin mo na lang yong letter of request mo. Kung hindi naisama yong CYS ng 1985 to 1989 when your father’s pension was computed in 1997, merong adjustment.

  252. Hi Edwina, malamang meron kang adjustment, pero dahil survivor pensioner ka, maganda na you go to SSS with your ID and ask. Prepare a letter of request for adjustment, just in case they require it, para mabigay mo agad.

  253. Hi baby, lahat ng pensioner na kulang ang pension computation dahil hindi nabilang yong 1985 to 1989 ay merong adjustment. Dahil survivor pensioner or death pensioner ka, kelangan siguro na mag-file ka ng request for adjustment. Go to SSS with your ID and ask.

  254. Good evening po miss nora,survivor pensioner po ako,nag start po ako mag recieve ng pension yr 2004,kasali po b ako sa pension adjustment? Kc alam ko nga work po sya from yr 1985-87.maraming salamat po, GOd bless

  255. hi.good day po. ask ko lng po sana kung lahat po b ng pensionner ay may adjustment? nagpepension po kc ako dahil patay n asawa ko. makakakuha po kay ako ng adjustment.nagwork cya 1987-97

  256. sori naputol yong sulat ko ang minimum amt.(secondary beneficiary)86,400 sa prev yan ganun din sa adjusted; amt.of basic pension/lumpsum benefit as of system date(secondary beneficiaries) previous walang nkalagay then sa adjusted 86,400.sabi sa sss staff may error daw sa data.dapat daw yong 2,400 tumaas,then sa processing area staff sabi na wala pa daw na encode ang 1987 to 1990 mas tataas pa daw.hanggang ngayon di ko pa naipareceive yong letter ko para sa head of processing dahil onleave pa,nagdepende daw ang claim namin sa sagot nong confused na kasi ako kong meron o walang maclaim.

  257. morning ms nora thanks for the reply!actually sa static info ng father ko may mga figure na ganito ;total # of contributions prior to semester of contengency 370,tapos CYS computation:
    previous computation; adjusted computation;
    05-1965 to 12-1984= 20 05-1965 to 12-1984=20
    04-1985 to 09-1997= 9 04-1985 to 09-1997= 9
    lump = 24 lump =24
    totalCYS Considered 33 total CYS considered 33
    maximum allowable CYS for member same
    05-1965 to 08-2016 =33 same
    09-1957 to 08-2016 =59.67 same
    death claim-theoretical calculation
    prev. computation; adjusted computation;
    AMSC 2,958.33 2,958.33
    type of benefit/ sss death w/funeral same
    minimum amt.of benefit
    primary benefi 2,400 2,400
    amt.basic pension/lump
    sum benefit as of system
    date(prim beneficiaries) 0 2,400

  258. Hi maria, I’m glad na you went to SSS Main. I’m puzzled that he needs to write a request eh nagsabi nga sila na antayin na lang because they will adjust for all who are eligible for the adjustment. Pero anyway, I hope you have submitted your father’s request. If not yet, make a copy and then have SSS stamp-receive and sign your copy.

  259. Hi wengsom, sorry I can’t compute if I don’t have the complete data. Mag-comment lang muna ako sa certain details ng mga sinabi mo. 1. You said he received 16,000 as lump sum in 1997 and his pension was 2,958.33 and he had a delinquent loan of about 9000. Yong lump sum is an advance of 18 months of pension, so dapat ang lump sum ng father mo was around 53,249.94 (from 2,958.33 x 18) less yong binabawas ng SSS for advancing the pensions. At saka dahil merong loan, naideduct yong loan balance plus penalties and interests for many years, kaya siguro 16k na lang yong na-lumpsum ng father mo.
    2. About the 199k received by your husband’s uncle, ito ba yong natanggap niya last year or this year as total adjustment for the 1985-1989 problem? If yes, then good for him.
    3. About yong maximum CYS na 33, taman naman, kasi if he started in 1965 and stopped in 1997, then ang maximum na years of service niya is 33. Puede lang itong may error kung he actually started paying before 1965, pero ang nalagay na date of coverage niya is 1965. You can check sa data na meron ka. Pa-comment na lang uli.

  260. hello again ms.nora ang father ko ang date of coverage was 1965 at he retires last 1997 at the age of 60.tumatanggap sya ng 2,958.33 kada buwan.pero sa pagkakaalam ko ang lumpsum nya ay 16,000 lng ang narelease way back 1997 as retirement.isang beses lng nkaloan sya at d nabayaran up to niretire sya,9,000 ang loan nya dated year 1980″s.ang amsc nya ay 2,4000.confused lng ko sa natangap nyang lumpsum kasi uncle ng husband ko umabot nang 199, 3,000 + ang pension nya ngayon.pwede mo akong bigyan nang computation.para sabay sabay ko nlng iverify at may mabigay din akong analisis sa kanila.

  261. hello again ms. nora,una ganito sabi sa staff sa counter sa baba na tapos na ang pag encode sa 1985-1989 files kaya binigyan ako nang claim form.pero nung umakyat ako sa head processing ang sabi d pa tapos cla magencode.kung meron daw kaming mga resibo o ddr o mga payment form na natabi mas maigi daw,pero kung wala magrequest daw kami nang manual verification ,at aabutin daw ito nang 2 weeks or mahigit.kasi sabi nila may error daw sa data.ang may gawa daw nang error ang system nila.kaya kailangan ang manual verification na 2 weeks or higit pa maibigay at malaman kong may contribution ang papa ko.actually wala na sya,c mama na ang tumatangap mula 2014 until now 2016.

  262. Hi Ms Nora,Hindi po nakasama ung father ko sa SSS pension adjustment 85-89,pero nag pa manual compute na po sa sa main SSS , bali madadagdagan ng 24 month ung contribution ng father ko,pero ang sabi po dw sa SSS kylangan dw nya gumawa ng request letter para ma adjust ugn pension nya.

  263. nkakuha ako nang employee static information sa sss when i am ready to submit our claims for 1985-1989 adjustment,but as the personell look the datails she was confused about the figures,so sabi nya its better na gumawa ako ng sulat addressing to the head of processing.but unfortunenately nkaleave. so nagtanong ako doon sa isang staff at pinakita ko yong static info nka print,even cla confused and said wala pa daw ang 1987-1990 na contribution,and ask me kung cgurado ba daw ko na nagtratrabaho pa yong father at this year.kasi ganito ang info;prev.compt/AMSC 2958.33;adjusted /AMSC 2958.33;min. amt.benefit(prim.benfries )2,400;adjusted 2,400 amount of basic pension/lump sum benefit as of system date prim benefries adjusted 2,400 walang prev.;minimum amt. of benefit secondary benefries prev. 86,400 adjusted 86,400.sabi nila when my father retires 1997 he had 31cys and sa static info naging 33 na so may nadagdag na 2yrs daw.pero wala pa pala ang 1987-1990 na encode so tataas pa daw ang figure, but my father had already reach the maximum allowable cys for member sabi nila.kaya pwde mo ianalyse kong how much we expect to our claim or wala kaming maclaim ba?

  264. Nag start lang po kasi pension nya 800 may 3 dependent pa ho …d po ba masyado maliit Yun…e malaki po kinakaltas sae kanya …d po kaya naisama ung adjustment nya…tnx po

  265. Hi William, to have your online account, be ready with your bank account no. that receives your monthly pension. This is how to enroll in the SSS online service. This is how to check your pension details

  266. William Villalba Villamor

    Hello! How can i confirm if i have a pension adjustment already? How can i have an online account?

  267. Hi leo, sorry hindi ko sure kung lahat ng mga computations in 1989 ay tama, kasi mas konti pa ang records noon, so maaaring na-manual pa nila. Meron kasing nagkuento dito na nagpension starting 1990 at nong nagpunta raw siya sa SSS ay sinabihan daw siya na wala siyang adjustment kasi tama raw yong computation ng pension niya when it was computed in 1990. Hindi ko alam if your father has the same case. Puede kang magpunta sa SSS at magtanong. Bring your ID and authorization letter from your mother and her ID.

  268. Hi Junel, bakit kaya 1,500 ang minultiply ng auntie mo? Hindi naman yong pension ang minumultiply. You multiply the amount na hindi naibigay mula nagpension. Halimbawa na kulang yong 1,500 na computation, pag ma-compute ang pension correctly at ang new and correct pension ay 2,000, ibig sabihin, merong 500 na kulang na hindi naibigay monthly since nagpension ang lolo mo. So multiply the number of months na nagpension ang lolo mo ng kulang by amount of adjustment (yong amount na hindi naibigay from month to month mula nagpension) x 500 pesos (kung 500 ang kulang). Meron lang adjustment ang pensioner kung yong years of contributions niya from 1985 to 1989 (or CYS from 1985 to 1989) ay hindi nabilang.

  269. Tanong k lang po..ang father ko po at nagtrabaho same subic naval base panahon ng kano po…mula ng itatag ang sss hangang 1989 Feb. Sya po aynaghuhulog…nagsimula po siya magpension 1989(Feb.)….death pension po mother k po beneficiary hang gang ngyon po…kasama po ba same adjustment father ko….tnx po

  270. Hi Mrs Nora, curious po ako sa dineclare ng ante ko,,tungkol sa adjustment ng lolo ko.sabi nya 5years lng daw adjustment ng lolo ko,,eh tinanong ko lolo ko 1969 pa sya active or ng contribute sa SSS. Php1,500/month ang pension nah. Hindi ako naniwala kasi may nkpagsabi sakin na malaki daw makukuha ng lolo,,kc yung tatay nya malaki ang nakuha eh mas nauna pa lolo ko dun. dito kasi ako sa abroad kaya di ako mkpunta sa SSS office. Eto binigay computation ng ante ko: 5*12*1500=Php 90,000
    Then nakita ko formula nyo dito:
    Then his CYS for the years BEFORE 1985 is: 1985 – 1970 = 15 years
    so 1985-1969 = 16 years
    so 16*12*1500=Php288,000 tama ba ito maam?
    Pakisagot ko po thanks.

  271. Hi rhen, bale yong 1988, puede siyang ma-count as 1 kasi more than 6 contributions in 1988. One ang maidadagdag sa CYS doon sa SSS pension formula. Kung hindi ito nabilang noong na-compute ang pension, meron dapat adjustment, pero konti lang kasi 1 lang yong maidadagdag. Marami pa rin ang hindi nabigyan ng adjustment, so wait lang. Last na sabi ng SSS, they will try to complete adjustments this Dec 2016.

  272. hi ms nora ask q lang po ulit ..
    1987- 2 months
    1988- 9 months
    1989- 4 months

    bale po pala 15 months ung hilog nia mula 1985-1989

    last yir pa po kmi magfile for adjustment peo wala pa rin po balita…

    may makukuha po ba kami… salamat

  273. Hi rhen, qualified kung merong at least 6 monthly contributions sa loob ng isang taon from 1985 to 1989, halimbawa, 6 contributions or more within 1987 or within 1988. Pero kung yong 13 contributions na yan ay spread out, halimbawa, 4 contributions in 1985, 5 contributions in 1986, 3 contributions in 1987, and 1 contribution in 1988, walang adjustment, kasi walang taon na naka-6 monthly contributions.

  274. ask q lang if qualified na makakuha ng adjusment of meron lang 13 months contribution mula 1985-1989 .. salamat po

  275. Hi Mariz, thank you very much for your appreciation. Means a lot to me. God bless you too

  276. Hi Arlene, sorry, hindi ko alam na hindi na puedeng mag-enroll yong may funeral claims na. Ang alam ko kasi basta merong account number for pension. Nataon kasi pala na yong lahat na nabigyan ko ng suggestion dito ay puro retirement pension. Sorry at hindi na pala puedeng i-register. If you like to ask some more, you can go to another SSS branch and ask. Request the officer if she can show you how your father’s pension was computed and how the 1985-1989 contributions were already included in the computation.

  277. Ms Nora, member with funeral claims are not allowed to register to How can I register?

  278. Hi Ms Nora. My father worked as seaman since 1974 up to 1998. Yes, the companies he was employed during those years had paid his contributions. He was on board during those years of 1985 to 1989 on different vessels. I’ll try enrolling in sss online services. Thanks Ms Nora.

  279. Hi Arlene, did your father work as seaman and contribute to SSS for at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989? You can try enrolling your father’s SSS if you can still access it. Use your mother’s bank account no. (the account where your mother’s pension is credited). This is how to enroll in SSS online service. After you have enrolled, comment here again, and I’ll show how to view your father’s pension computation.

  280. Good day po Ms Nora. Galing po kami ng mother ko sa SSS nitong July lang po para mag inquire abt pension adjustment ng father ko. Seaman po ang father ko at namatay po sya ng 2001. Pero sabi po sa sss ay wala daw po syang adjustment. Nakasama n daw po sa computation.Wala naman po kaming nakitang increase sa pension ng father ko mula nung tumatanggap n ng pension yung mother ko.Hindi po namin alam tong adjustment until may magtanong sa amin kung nakakuha n daw kami ng adjustment. Thank you po.

  281. Hi Emma, have you enrolled in SSS online service? If not yet, here’s how to enroll in online SSS. After successful enrollment, login and check your premiums. Naka-post na ba ang yong 1985-1989 contributions? If yes, maisasama na yan when SSS computes your pension, meaning magiging correct ang pension amount mo. Ang mga merong adjustment ay yong mga matagal nang pensioners na noong kinompute yong pension nila, hindi pa naisama yong 1985-1989 contributions nila. So kelangang mai-adjust ang pension nila.
    About yong sabi mo na additional document na pinapa-submit sa yo kasi naging abrupt ang increase ng contributions mo, puedeng malaman kung ano yon? And thank you very much for sharing.

  282. Ms nora,
    thank u so much for d reply. Ur such a big help to the pensioners kc pag sa sss kmi tumatawag o mag e mail wla naman smasagot. Thank po tlaga may our dear lord bless you.

  283. gd day nabasa ko ang comments ng mga pensioners at na encourage akong e refer ang sa aking status. nag apply ng ng retirement last may ang until di ko pa natanggap benefits ko kc may additional requirement dahil sa abrupt ko daw increase ny contribution . ang tanong ko more than 300 monthly contribution na ako starting pa nang akong single so yung adjustment ng pension sa 1985 to 1989 ba yon maisama ba sa computation sa retirement ko. hope for immediate reply.

  284. Hi ms. october, yes, you can write a letter of request for adjustment to SSS, baka lang hindi nila hinanap yong actual 1985-1989 records ng father nio when they computed your pension. Include pension details (dates and amounts) and a copy of your ID and pension voucher.

  285. Hi Marissa, kung hindi nakasali ang 1985-1989 sa computation, puede kang mag-request for adjustment. Since hindi retirement pension yong sa yo, you can write a letter requesting for adjustment. Include all details (dates, amounts, etc). Attach a copy of your pension voucher and SSS ID.

  286. Hi Leilani, sorry I do not have access to your father’s SSS records. Kung nag-increase na yong pension ng father mo at kung meron siyang natanggap na lump sum, or kung merong natanggap na notice, ibig sabihin meron nang adjustment ang father mo. Kung wala pa, wait lang siya. SSS said they will complete all adjustments by December.

  287. Hi antonio, new pensioner po kayo or matagal na kayong pensioner? Kung dati na kayong pensioner, malamang meron kayong adjustment. Kung noong kinompute ang pension nio ay hindi na-count yong 1985-1989 contributions nio para sa Credited Years of Service nio, dapat meron kayong adjustment. Wait na lang po for the notice and the adjustment sa atm nio. Later on, pag wala, puede kayong pumunta sa SSS to ask.

  288. ang pension ko ngaun ay 1260 nghulog ako nung 187 up to 1989 meron b akong adjustment

  289. Leilani i. Bautista

    Gud day po mam ask ko dn po sna kung pano po malaman kung na avail na po ng father ko ung adjustment po .PABLO S. BAUTISTA 0331111930 SLAMAT po

  290. Leilani i. Bautista

    Gud day po mam ask ko lng po sana kung ang father ko po ay kasama po sa adjusment since 1975 to 2002 nag work po sya bilang seaman .. nakuha na po ba nia o hindi pa po

  291. Ms nora pwede po b ask nyo ang sss kung ma claim na adjstmnt ang nakatanggap na ng partial disability kc po kulang ung computation ng 5yrs ndi kc ksali ung 1985-89 tks po

  292. Hi po, i korek ko lng po 1991 po pala at hindi 1999 namatay ang tatay ko., ang tanong ko po ay kung may maclaim po b kming adjusment?? TNX. PO

  293. Hi po mrs nora, patay n po tatay ko lst 1999 at dat time 9 yr.old plang po ako. nkatanggap po kmi ng pension ng sister ko till nag 21 kmi.. may maclaim po b kming adjusment??

  294. Hi CARMEN, sorry po wala po akong access sa SSS pension records. Kung nag-work ang father mo for at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989 at nagpe-pension na siya noon pa, puede siyang magkaroon ng adjustment. Just wait for your father’s notice and his adjustment sa pension atm niya.

  295. Hi antonio, nag-contribute ka ba sa SSS ng at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989? Kung hindi, wala pong adjustment. If yes, puedeng meron, puede ring wala, kasi ang 1,200 ay minimum pension, meaning pag i-recompute at ganon pa rin na less than 1,200 pa rin ang result, 1,200 pa ring ang pension.

  296. Hi Jessica, nag-contribute to SSS ba ang mother mo ng at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989? Kung hindi, wala siyang adjustment. If yes, maaaring meron siyang adjustment; puede ring wala, kasi ang 1,200 ay minimum pension, meaning puedeng pag i-compute ang pension niya, less than 1,200 pa rin, pero na-set at 1,200 kasi nga declared na 1,200 dapat ang minimum. Pag merong adjustment, idinadagdag sa pension atm, then merong notice na darating via postal mail.

  297. Hi riz, most likely your mother’s 1985-1989 contributions are already added to her SSS records by this time, meaning when SSS computes her pension, the Credited Years of Service (CYS) for those years will already be included, so there will be no need for adjustment. Ang merong adjustment ay yon lang mga pensioners who have been receiving their pensions for the past years and whose 1985-1989 contributions were not yet posted and not considered when their pensions were computed.


  299. gud am may adjustment po b ako ng pension ako nung feb 2014 120 months ang contribution ko ngpension ako ng 1200

  300. gud day,tnung ko lng po kng ano po ung snsbing adjustment kc po ang mother ko po ngppension n starting 2014 ang monthly pension nya ay 1200 tnung lng po my adjustment din po b cya.kng meron po panu po ito mcclaim at mgkano po ung adjystments nya.?slmat po

  301. goodeve po miss nora nag 60 po mom ko last march nag file po sya ng lumpsum sa sss makaka avail po ba sya ng adjustment ng sss thankyou po for the answer

  302. Marissa C. Marfil

    Ms nora,
    wala pa po kau reply dun sa questions ko kung me backpay po b ang nakatanggap ng partial disability kc based din sa contributions ang partial disability ndi kgaya ng sickness benefit. Wait k p reply nyo tks

  303. Good evening. Ask ko bakit ang mga kasama ko mas malaki ang pension adjustment nila kesa sa akin. Pareho lang naman kami ng hulog. 1975 sila napasok ako naman 1977. Sana kung may hindi nakapost na hulog hingi sila copy from 1985 to 1989. Thanks Ms. Nora..

  304. Babes July 28, 2016 at 3:59 pm
    Hi po patay na po ang tatay ko last 1991 pa. at that time 10 years old pa lang ako. nakatanggap po ako ng pension till 21 years old. So sir sa case ng tatay ko pwede po ba ako mag claim sa refund niya kasi im sure may remittance pa siya 1984 to 1989.Thank you po..

    Nora July 29, 2016 at 12:05 pm
    Hi Babes, yes, you can write a letter to SSS requesting an adjustment. Include a copy of your birth cert and your pension documents. SSS said that pensioners need not file their requests, pero dahil iba nga yong case mo, puede mong i-file.

    Hi Ms. Nora follow up question lang po..I went SS office yesterday ang sabi po nila pagmatagal na daw patay d na po daw kasali sa adjustment. kahit may remittance nong 1984-1989. Which is unfair kasi di mapupunta sa wala ang hulog ng tatay ko. kasi ang natanggap naming pension not included pa yon diba.

  305. Thank you so much Ms. Nora. You’re a big help. I would love to hear more from you. Godbless.

  306. Hi Editha, the basis of your pension computation was your last 60 monthly salary credits (MSC) plus your total credited years of service. SSS added your last 60 MSCs and then divided it by 60. That was your average MSC. Then they applied the formula 300 + 20% x AMSC + (2% x AMSC x no. of years in excess of 10). The other formula is 40% of AMSC. Yong higher result sa 2 formulas na yan, yon ang pension. I’ll get back. I have to go somewhere. Siguro pakitingnan mo yong mga last salary credits mo. Tonight, I’ll check yong mga maximum salary credits during those years

  307. Hi Babes, yes, you can write a letter to SSS requesting an adjustment. Include a copy of your birth cert and your pension documents. SSS said that pensioners need not file their requests, pero dahil iba nga yong case mo, puede mong i-file.

  308. Hi rosario, if your father worked in any year/s within 1985 to 1989, then he should receive an adjustment. Wait for your notice or an increase in his pension. You can also visit the nearest SSS to ask. Bring IDs.

  309. Hi Luis, personally, dapat ma-claim pa rin yon ng heirs ng pensioner, kasi pera yon ng pensioner. File your request for your claim. Include copies of documents (proof of relationship to the pensioner and pension documents) in your letter of request.

  310. Marissa C. Marfil

    Hi ms Nora
    ask k po kung magkano po kaya magiging pension ko kung nag work po ako ng 34yrs with 15k salary credit. Tnx issa

  311. Marissa C. Marfil

    Hi ms Nora
    ask k po kung me backpay ako para sa 1985-89 adjustment dun sa nareceived kong partial disability nung year 2013 kc po kulang ung computation ng sss dahil ndi pa kasali ang 1985-89 tks po

  312. Hi Ms. Nora, I worked and became a member of SSS for 33 years, from 1967 – 1994. I was on the highest bracket. My first pension was in 2001 with less than 3k. I am now receiving 3000 after a 10% increase. Am I receiving the right pension? I wish you could help me clear my mind. Thank you so much.

  313. Hello Ms. Nora, I worked and became an SSS member since 1967 until March 1974. I am at the highest bracket. After 33 years of membership, my pension started in 2001 with less than 3000/mo. I am mow receiving 3000 after 10% increase. Am I receiving the right amount? Thank you very much. I hope I get cleared of my doubts.

  314. Hi po patay na po ang tatay ko last 1991 pa. at that time 10 years old pa lang ako. nakatanggap po ako ng pension till 21 years old. So sir sa case ng tatay ko pwede po ba ako mag claim sa refund niya kasi im sure may remittance pa siya 1984 to 1989.Thank you po..

  315. rosario camacho zerrudo

    Ask lng po kvng my adjustment father ko martin inventor zerrudo


  317. Hi mam ttanung ko lng po kung mkukuha pa po ba ng father ng wife ko yung simula 1985 to 1989 sa sss khit patay na lo siya

  318. Hello, saan po pwede mg follow up ng manual verification request. Antagal kasi bago magawa ng sss.

  319. eirrac enaj mondero

    gud eve poh mam..nakakuha na poh ng record ang mother ko.. ang nakalagay poh sa lump nya eh 115 tpos poh from 1985 to 1991 ay 68 contributions, ang total poh ay 183.. magkano poh kaya na adjustments ang makukuha nya.. salamat poh..

  320. elma grace capalad laxamana

    Kpag po b nagpepension na ng 1982 at kasama po ba sya sa adjustment? Salanat po

  321. hi good day ask lang po about sa adjustment ng biyenan ko almost 3yrs na po until now wala pa din result for the past 2 years na nag followup kami puro pangako sila na keso makukuha na na meron na daw..tapos this month na nag follow up ulit kami sabi nila mag expect kami ng july sabay dec 2016 pa daw.. almost 3yrs na po 2 naka file until now di pa din kami nabibigyan mga kasabayn namin nag file nakakuha na po.. please help us thanks mam nora 🙂

  322. Hi Luningning, yes, kasama dapat kayo sa adjustment, if your husband contributed at least 6 monthly contributions within any year from 1985 to 1989. Sabi ng SSS, wait na lang for the adjustment, hindi na kelangang mag-file ng request. Yong lump-sum adjustment, idedeposit na lang nila sa bank account ninyo. SSS said they hope to complete the adjustments for all pensioners by Dec 2016.

  323. Hi Doreen, SSS call it adjustment, not refund. Meron kasing kulang dati sa pension computation so magkakaroon ng adjustment. Sabi ng SSS, just wait till you get your lump-sum adjustment through the bank and your increased pension. Hindi na raw kelangang mag-file ng request. Marami kasing pensions na inaadjust, kaya natatagalan, pero SSS say they’ll try to accomplish all by Dec 2016.

  324. Hi po.. paanopo makakapagavail ng refund sa sss kase po cover po yun tatay ko sa nasabing refund

  325. Hi Lady Lou, bale 2,660 lang ang monthly pension ng papa mo. Baka noong nag-contribute siya as voluntary ay mababa na ang contributions niya. Kasi ang pension computation ay based sa average monthly salary credits for the last 60 months prior to semester of retirement. Yes, you can file a request for recomputation. You can enroll your father’s SSS account in SSS online service so you can view the AMSC and the credited years of service. Comment ka na lang ulit dito pag enrolled na siya pero hindi mo makita yong pension computation

  326. Hi joyce, yan na yong total adjustment ng daddy mo. Kasi yong lumang monthly pension amount ng daddy mo ay kulang (due to posting problems of 1985-1989 contributions), so idinagdad na ng SSS lahat yong kulang na hindi naibigay over the past years. Sa susunod na months, you will see na nag-increase rin yong monthly pension. I’m sure your daddy will be happy to know that he is among those that got their adjustments earlier, kasi maraming iba hindi pa natatanggap ang adjustments nila.

  327. Hi po mrs nora tanung ko lang po nagpepension po kasi ako sa asawa konagstart po pension ko sa nmatay kung asawa is 2009,,,d kopo alam kung nkasama na po yung cumputation simula 1985 to 1989 me matatangap pa po ba kung adjusment,,,since sa asawa ko pong nmatay lang ako nagpepension ?at panu po ba mag applay ng adjusment?kailangn kopo bang pumunta pa sa sss para mag aplay ng adjusment?or sss na ang nag cucumpute nian para sa mga pensioner na dpa nksama ang 1985 to 1989?lubos pong nagpapasalamat at nagantay ng sagot nio,,

  328. good day.ask ko lang po kasi nag withdraw po ako ng pension ng dady ko bkit malaki po yung amount na pumasok sa acct ng daddy ko..ty po

  329. Hi ms.nora’sss pensioner po ang father ko, ask ko sna pano ko mlalaman if mgkkaron xa ng adjustment?pano ko mllaman if covered n ung 1985-1988 dun s computation ng pension nia na n ngstart 13years ago npo .thanks a lot po sa pagsagot…

  330. Good Evening.. Yung father ko po ay nkatanggap po ng pension nya last april 2016. last month naclaim na po ng father ko ang pension nya kaso po parang napakaliit po. He received his pension for 18months 47, 881. 19 so napakaliit po if divided into 18 months ang monthly pension nya. Kasi ng start po sya ngcontribute year 1978-2005 na may employer tpos pag alis nya nung 2005 ng voluntary contribution pa po sya. so ngtaka po kmi bakit ganun ka liit po. kaylangan po bh namin pumunta s SSS at mgsubmit ng letter na magpa recount po ngpension nya?.. salamat po

  331. Melissa B. Capuyon

    Hello po.just wanna ask if alam niyo po kung ano ang sistema ng SSS ng pagbibigay ng Adjustment.Kasi po yung mga kasamahan po ng Mom ko e nakakuha n ng MAma ko po hindi pa..

  332. yung mga Retirement lang ba ang may adjustment or pati mga Surviving Dependents..?

  333. Hi emily, antayin nio na lang yong actual adjustment, kasi mahirap mag-assume at umasa ng wala tayong basis. Hindi ko ma-compute dahil I don’t know your father’s average monthly salary credit at total credited no. of years. Halimbawa lang, 100 pesos ang kulang ng monthly pension, ang adjustment ay 100 pesos x 18 years x 12 months = 21,600. And then, magpension na siya with the added 100 pesos. Puedeng hindi lang 100 pesos ang kulang, puede ring wala nang adjustment kasi tama na yong computation in 1998. You can try enrolling your father’s SSS online: How to enroll in SSS online service, then pag enrolled na, comment again here so I can show you how to find pension data.

  334. Hi Lopskie, yes, basta nag-contribute sila ng at least 6 monthly contributions within one year or every year from 1985 to 1989.

  335. Hi Romualdo, you use the SSS table of contributions. Yong monthly contribution mo, merong katumbas na monthly salary credit (MSC) sa left side ng table. Using the table, you can see how much is your MSC. Pag sinabing average, halimbawa, average MSC sa year 2015 — add mo lang lahat ng MSCs mo from Jan to Dec 2015, then divide by 12 (kasi 12 months). Yong result, yon yong AMSC mo for the year 2015. Ngayon, sabi ni SSS, pension is based on the last 60 monthly salary credits prior to semester of retirement. So i-add nila yong last 60 monthly salary credits prior to semester of retirement, then divide by 60 months — ito yong AMSC mo for pension computation. Just ask again if something is vague.

  336. Hi Margie, SSS is making adjustments for hundreds of thousands of pensioners, so it will take time. Hopefully, SSS will complete adjustments for every pensioner this December.

  337. Hello po, ask ko lang po kung makakakuha po ng adjustment yong mga sefl-employed noong year 1985-1989?

  338. Gud day po ay father ko pa ay nkapagfile na ng application at nakapagsubmit na ng letter…ilang months po ba kailangan naminh antyin para nkatanggap kami ng adjustment…ang sabi po kase ng teller mbilis na daw po ung 6 months..tanx po

  339. hello. tanung ko lang po mai idea po ba kayo kung magkano adjustment ng sss…?ang monthly pension kc ng papa ko ay 3200.ngstart cya work mga 1969 tapos ngdisability 1998.panu poba pg idea narin po kung mgkano bnibgay adjustment.salamat po

  340. Hi grace, you should be able to claim. You can file your request by writing a letter to SSS, writing all details (names, SSS no., significant dates). Include a copy of your birth cert and your mother’s death cert and your IDs. Xerox your letter, and request the SSS officer to stamp-receive your copy, as proof of your submission.

  341. Hi Nora, paano po malalaman ang Average Monthly Salary Credit (AMSC).

  342. Hello, ask ko lang bakit sa SSS contribution record through online ng father ko walang contribution from 1988-1989 pero continuous ung work nya until 2009 naka 29 years po siya sa private employer nya bakit ganun?? may makukuha ba siyang adjustment? At isa pa po, last day nya June 2009 pero ang April & May walang contribution record saan po pwede i-check un? Salamat po

  343. good day po mam. ask ko lang po if my adjustment din ang tulad ko, my father died before i turned 18. nakuha ko na po ung lump sum na benefits. alam ko from 1980 – 1990 ang father ko ngbabayad ng sss. and how about my mother po na pensioner, survivor?

  344. Hi Ms. Nora i would like to ask for the SSS adjustment for 1985-1989. My father died last 2002 and my mother his pensioner already died last 2014.Is there any possibility for us to claim for the adjustment if ever na meron po. Thanks.

  345. Hi po. Ask ko lang po if may clearing pa ba nung check na papasok sa bank acct ng mama ko.. Ang sabi sa sss july 14 daw papasok sa acct ng mama ko.. We checked a while ago, wala pa pumapasok.. Retirement claim po to, 18 mos lumpsum.. Tnx po.

  346. Hi Cristina, na-compute po ang pension nio in 1987, ito ay one year after the start of the 1986-1989 computerization project of SSS na kung saan nagkaroon ng IT problem. Sorry po I don’t know kung in 1987 naisama na yong 1985 at 1986 contributions ng husband nio sa computation ng pension nio, kasi 2 years na lang naman, at baka tiningnan na nila manually. It’s possible that your pension was computed correctly; there’s also a possibility it was not. So wait na lang po kayo. You can also go to SSS with your ID and ask.

  347. Cristina Galang Flores

    Survivor po ako at nagpepensyon po ako mula 1987, ng mamatay asawa ko nung april 17, 1987. Meron po ba ako matatanggap na adjustment sa pensyon? Salamat po

  348. Hi Cleofe, are you presently an SSS pensioner? If your husband worked for at least 6 months for any year from 1985 to 1989, yes, most likely there’s an adjustment for you.

  349. Cleofe P. Go Chua

    CLEOFE Hi Nora, tanong kulang kong ang benfecuacy sa namatay na asawa ay kasama ba sa djustment?

  350. Hi Red, yes, I hope so. I’ve read a post from an SSS officer saying SSS has just completed the encoding of the 1985-1989 contributions, and have just started computing the adjustments. Since there are hundreds of thousands of pensioners affected, it would take months to complete the computation and release of the adjustments via bank accounts or checks for everyone.

  351. Hi Nora totoo po ba na sa December 2016 pa makukuha yung sa adjustment ng death? e adjusted na yun eh pangako kase july 2016 daw tumawag kami sa call center nila december 2016 naman yung bagong post nila. totoo po ba to?

  352. Hi marco, I’m glad that your claim was processed even after so many years. Yes, you can file your claim. SSS said that pensioners no longer need to file their request for adjustment as the adjustment will be done for all qualified, but since you’re not a pensioner, it’s best that you file your request for your adjustment. It might be good to file your letter of request plus a copy of the 1985-1989 records that you found and your lump sum voucher.

  353. gud day po.ask ko lang po kung may ma makukuha pa po bako adjustment.namatay po father ko August 1989.grade 6 palang po ako.ndi ko pa po Alam na may sss.nag file po ako ng claim tagal po ng process ay na claim po din po ako.lumpsum na year 2008.nakita ko po na may contribution po ang father ng between 1985to1989.pwd pa po bako ma claim ng adjustment.

  354. Hi Catherine, did your father work and pay SSS for at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989? If yes, you should be able to claim the adjustment because that was supposed to be given to your mother. But I’m not sure if SSS has rules contrary to what I think. You can write a letter to SSS and request for the adjustment, together with a copy of your birth cert, death cert of your mother, a copy of her pension voucher, and copy of your valid IDs. I suggest that you file when SSS have finished all the encoding/adjusting for all. If you have to spend much for the docs, it’s wise to ask SSS first before spending for the docs.

  355. Hi Wendy, kahit naman may mga nangurakot noon, kung ang mother mo ay dapat merong matanggap na adjustment, dapat ay meron siyang makuhang adjustment. SSS is still enconding/adjusting 1985-1989 contributions. Di pa tapos. Super dami kasi yong mga old unencoded data. Try mo ngang i-enroll ang mother mo sa SSS online service. Ito, follow these steps: Enroll in SSS Online Service. You need you mother’s pension account number. Pag naenroll mo, comment ka uli dito and I tell you how to access your mother’s pension data.

  356. Hi jenna, yes, pensioners only or those who got their lump-sum retirement benefit. Baka naman hindi 1985-1989 pension adjustment ang na-claim nila. Puede ring nag-refund ng contributions na hindi valid. Hindi valid ang mga contributions ng voluntary na hindi muna naging employed or self-employed dati. Or adjustment ng ibang benefit, for example, sickness or disability benefit. Will add to my answer if I think of something.

  357. good day po! magtatanung lang po ako tungkol sa adjusment pension ng 1985-1989, kung ang makakapag claim lang po ba nito ay yung mga nag pepension lang po ba? kasi po meron kaming kakilala na nakpag claim kahit po ndi pa nag pepension 52-55yrs. old po sila.. anatyin ko po reply niyo,

  358. Hi john, do you mean his lump sum is 2000 pesos? Ano yong 2000? Employed ba siya from 1985 to 1989?

  359. john allison besa Quiawan

    Ang papa q patay n . nong 2011 tpos nglam sum cea 2000 my adjustment pabayun

  360. Hi po mam nora. My father died last feb 7, 2007.from then on my mother recieved her pension.. but my mother died last august 28,2014. Is it possible that i can get adjustment from sss from my father’s contribution back then?

  361. good day po! magtatanung lang po ako tungkol sa adjusment pension ng 1985-1989, kung ang makakapag claim lang po ba nito ay yung mga nag pepension lang po ba? kasi po meron kaming kakilala na nakpag claim kahit po ndi pa nag pepension 52-55yrs. old po sila.. anatyin ko po reply niyo, salamat po..

  362. Hi Mrs Nora, please tulungan nyo rin po ako,nagpunta po ako sa sss branch dto sa cebu dahil dto na po kami nakabase.pero sinabihan lang po ako na wla na dw kwenta ang nakaraan dahil nakurakot na dw po ng namumuno noon o mga taong / employee ng sss or nasa posisyon. paki tulungan nyo po ako at paki check po if may maki claim pa po ba ang mama ko sa adjustment pension na ito. Lydia M. Pabillon. employee si mama ng 23 years.1991 po sya nag resign at dto na po sa cebu naka base. ngayon po ay 74 years old na sya kaya ako po ang pina process nya.hindi ko po alam kung paano at saan magsisimula.tulungan nyo po ako.maraming salamat po.

  363. Hi, Nora
    My father in law filed his adjustment claim last 2014 and until now,he wasnt able to claim the said adjustment,Pls.advice us on what to do.

  364. Many thanks Nora for the info.

  365. Hi Romualdo, if you paid SSS for at least 6 months for any year or all years from 1985 to 1989, and you have been a pensioner for some years, you will have an adjustment. You can enroll in SSS Online Service so you can check your CYS and pension computation.

  366. Hi Nora,may I be informed if I have an adjustment on my pension. Thanks a lot.

  367. Hi Alejandro, SSS says they’ll be giving notices regarding the adjustment. Kung hindi mo naman iniipon ang pension mo sa atm mo, maybe that 20k plus is already your adjustment and your notice is delayed. You don’t have to request for the adjustment. SSS said they will make the adjustment for all whose pension should be adjusted. But if you like to ask if that 20,746.19 is already your adjustment, yes, you can go to SSS and ask.

  368. Hi Marilie, do you mean the death benefit was a lump sum and not pension? If lump sum, yes, the beneficiary can write a letter requesting SSS to recompute her/his lump sum benefit to reflect the 1985-1989 adjustment. Bring IDs and benefit voucher or any benefit document.

  369. Alejandro B. Enciso Jr.

    Good day I received an amount 20,746.19, on my ATM was these an adjustment from 1985 to 1989. Please advise. If not saan po ito galing. At klan ko ba makukuha ang adjustment ko. Dapat pa ba akong pumunta sa SSS office para mag file. Maraming Salamat Po Alejandro B. Enciso Jr.

  370. Hi,my sister died sep,2015,she was employed since 1981 -2011. Can we apply for this adjustment even if her beneficiary has already claimed her death benifit?

  371. eufemio jr navarrete

    thank you very much Nora for that information….GOD BLESS

  372. Hi eufemio, that’s great that all your contributions are already posted. If you have not yet checked, this is how you can check your estimated pension, and if your CYS total is correct.

  373. Yes..i think so..coz i started being employed in 1980 and i retired optionally in 2001..i checked my contributions thru 2600 via cellfone and it was 243 which is correct..i began to start my contribution voluntarily in 2011..5 years before my 60th birthday arrives…as of june 2016 the total is i think it is right as posted by i hope everything will be alright…what do think? Thanks Nora

  374. Hi eufemio, did you mean all your contributions from 1985 to 1989 were already posted? If yes, then your pension computation will be correct and it will not need any adjustment. You also do not need to file a request for manual verification and adjustment. Those who will have adjustments are only those pensioners in the past years whose pension computation did not include the years from 1985 to 1989 because these years were not yet posted at the time their pensions were computed.

  375. eufemio jr navarrete

    hello.. I’m gonna file my pension claim application next month which is August. I checked with the nearest SSS branch here in Rizal about my posted numbers of contributions and I found that they are all correct. Do I need to file a manual verification procedure for this? By the way.. I’ll be 60 next month..thanks..

  376. Hi Ela, your pension started July 1987? Kung hindi po nabilang yong 1985 at 1986 contributions ninyo, you will have an adjustment. Hindi pa tapos ang encoding at adjusting nila for all pensioners, so wait na lang po kayo. SSS said that every one whose pension should be adjusted will get their adjustment, even without a filed request for adjustment

  377. Sir
    Gosto ko field adjustment sss pension ko tangap ko noon pa sens july 1987 ano makakoba ko .at ko submet?ito tolong niyo po ko thanks da tolong god bless. Ang mail ko po waiting.

  378. 24years service on sss and 11 years active pension ang akng papa paano dw yun eh

  379. Hi melchor, sorry I’m not an SSS officer. I can’t access the records of your papa. To be able to compute the adjustment, I need your papa’s old CYS, new CYS, average salary credit and the number of months your papa has received his pensions.

  380. hi po example poh 5200 is the monthly pension how much adjustment will my papa get?

  381. Hi melchor, it depends on how many years will be added to your papa’s Credited Years of Service (CYS). If he worked for at least 6 months every year from 1985 to 1989, then 5 will be added to his CYS. CYS is part of the SSS pension formula

  382. How do we compute the adjustment like the pension of my papa

  383. Hi victor, this is how to enroll in SSS Online service. Be ready with your SSS no., your pension bank account no. and your active email address. After your registration and approval, this is how to see if your 1985-1989 premiums are already posted and how to see your pension computation. The computation is not in detail — if you like, you can copy-screen the data and send it to and I’ll compute it for you. Include also your current pension amount.

  384. victor c. amancio

    mrs nor good morning. How can I register in sss online and how can I seen the manual verification posting after registration?. thanks po god bless you. vic

  385. Hi mark, sorry I’m not an SSS officer. If a pensioner worked for at least 6 months within a year or all years from 1985 to 1989, this pensioner will get an adjustment. You can enroll in SSS online service, then check your premiums and Credited Years of Service and pension computation.

  386. hi po can u give us the full list of all pensioners that were included on the adjustment. please.

  387. Hi Warner, ask your father to enroll in SSS online service. After enrollment, he checks his pension computation. This is how to check Credited Years of Service and pension computation.

  388. Hi i hope you can help me. My father retired from work, and talking about adjustment i have no knowledge in this but my parents recieved only 4,000 pesos and they told me its in the 1985-1990 what do you think how much the adjustment that my parents recieve? How can we know the computation? Please help me.

  389. Hi Carmelita, I’m glad you already got your adjustment. Sorry I’m not an SSS officer. I can’t compute if I don’t have the data. Please enroll in SSS online service and then check your pension data.

  390. questions about adjustments that are long overdue: Hi Jennifer, Grace and Jay-r and Carmelita
    Sorry I am not an SSS officer. I think some pensioners receive their adjustments sooner because it is their old 1985-1989 records that were found sooner and encoded sooner. Imagine dusty smelly rooms filled with old receipts and microfilms. You can enroll in SSS online service, and then check your 1985-1989 premiums if already encoded, your CYS and your pension computation.

  391. HiGud pm po! Ask ko lng sana kung klan makukuha yung adjustment po ng tatay ko klangan nya po kasi para sa para sa medical needs nya.bedridden na po kasi sya.tnx po

  392. May I also know my current monthly pension after the adjustment has been made? thank you.

  393. Hi gdpm po. I received the adjustment last June 23. I was very thankful for your effort to do this for us. May I know the exact comoutation of my adjustment? It was indeed a big help to sustain my medical needs. Thank you SSS .

  394. Hi mrs nora.sana po matugunan na ang problema na yan.magfile narin kmi ng retirement ng mother ko this coming july 2016 isa din po sya sa may problema dahil po dyan sa 1985 to 1990 na kailangan ng manual verification.baka po mamatay nalng ang mother ko di nya pa matikman ang pension nya dahil po sa problema na yan.sana po maayos na po yan.

  395. jay-r alorro lakandula

    kailan ba makukuha yung adjustment 1985 to 1990 3 years na kami naka file ung iba binayaran na bakit kami wala pa

  396. Hi Danilo, if these years were not counted in your pension’s computation, there will be an adjustment for you. You can enroll in SSS Online service to see your Credited Years of Service (CYS) and other pension data. How to view your pension computation online

  397. Hi Zen, yes, if your father worked one or more years over the period from 1985 to 1989

  398. Danilo B. Magtalas

    Hi. During the period from 1985 to 1989, I was still employed with the U.S. Navy Facility in Subic Bay, Philippines. I confidently believe that I had been contributing together with my employer the U.S. Government during these years. May I ask if there’ll be an adjustment to my pension. My SSS No. is 03-108995-65 and had been covered in Feb 1965. Thank you

  399. Hi Ms. Nora, My father passed away last 9 years. His pension transferred to my mother. She get the adjustment?

  400. Hi melchor, I need more info before I can compute. I need your father’s average salary credit, his credited years of service when his pension was first computed, and if he worked from 1985 to 1989. So you can see your father’s pension computation and changes in his data, enroll in SSS Online Service, and then check his pension computation.

  401. Hi Ruena, SSS has not yet completed their encoding of 1985-1989 contributions for nearly 2 million pensioners and millions more older members. So you can see changes in your data, enroll in SSS Online service, then check your Credited Years of Service (CYS) and pension computation.

  402. hi po if the monthly pension of my papa is 5200, how much will be added to his pension. pleave give me computution. almost 23 years of service po.

  403. Hi Ms.Nora my father Cristobal Atienza jr. po went to SSS to verify and submitted requirements for adjustment in january. up to this time we have not received anything. RUENA A. MARTINEZ

  404. when we recvd our adjustment?

  405. Hi! good day. theres any news about sss pension adjustment?

  406. Hi Michelle, encoding/adjusting is still on-going. Check your 1985-1898 years if already included in your total CYS through your SSS online account

  407. Hi charms, SSS advised that pensioners need not file for adjustment, as they’re currently encoding and adjusting for all who should be given the adjustment. It’s taking so long because they’re digging into huge volumes of old receipts and microfilms. Are you enrolled in SSS online service? You can check there if your 1985 to 1989 years are already included in your CYS total. If not yet, here’s how to enroll in SSS online. Here’s how to check your CYS and pension

  408. Hi ms. Nora is there a new update po about sss adjustment?

  409. hi ms. nora! do you have any idea on how can i apply for the 1985-1989 adjustments? thank you.

  410. Hi miss bora thank you for the info.anyways un mom ko last year nya pa pinaayos un adjustments ng sss ng papa ko but until now wala pa din 🙁

  411. virginia dominguez mallari

    Hi, Ms Nora. My mo. salary credit for the year 1999-2001 was p8,000, and my salary credit for the year 2006 to 2008 was P5,000. My total number of contri is 364 months. How much will bw my monthly pension.
    My salary for the years 1999 to 2001 was P8,400.and the years 2006 to 2008 was p5,000. Thank you for your reply. Virginia Dominguez Mallari.

  412. Hi Ms. Nora, my uncle filed his pension adjustment last January 11, 2016. But as of this moment there is still no news what happened to his application. We also do not know why he did not yet receive his pension for this month.

  413. Michelle G. Salvacion

    Thank you very much mrs nora

  414. Hi Michelle, yes, if these 1985 to 1989 contributions were not counted when your mother’s pension was computed. Enroll in online SSS so you can check if these years were counted and included in your father’s total CYS.

  415. Michelle G. Salvacion

    Hi nora is my mother covered with the mother pension started on 2006 my father completed his contibution for 1984 to 1989 .he worked in Gen. Milling corp. In 1981 to1991..then transferred to other company until his death on 2006.

  416. Gud p. m. Miss nora. what is the latest news about sss pention adjustment?

  417. Hi Nadette, I’m puzzled that his pension was not adjusted if he filed his request 3 years ago. Can you try enrolling him in online SSS? So you can check if his 1985 to 1989 contributions are posted in his “Actual Premiums” table.

  418. My father is also waiting for his manual verification. i hope sss can have it this month because it’s been 3 years he’s waiting.

  419. Hi Delia, the latest increase in the funeral benefit was effective August 2015. If your husband died prior to August 2015, there will be no adjustment for the funeral benefit because prior to Aug 2016, the funeral benefit was fixed at 20k, regardless of no. of contributions and salary credits. If your husband died in or after August 2015, then you should get a funeral benefit adjustment.

  420. Thank you for the reply mrs nora. I am happy to know that 13 month pay is also included in the adjustment.I wonder s.s.s inform me that maybe i can receive the burial benefit first.
    I had already receive the burial of my husband. is there an additional burial benefit of my husband?

  421. Hi buddy, it’s good your 1985-1989 contributions are already encoded. Yes, adjustments for the short 13th-month payments should also be included, including the 5% across-the-board increase in June 2014. It’s good you mentioned the 13th-month pay because I forgot to consider this 13th-month when I computed the adjustment for somebody

  422. Hi Delia, sorry I can’t give you the exact month. Even the SSS officers are not able to give you the exact month. Based on SSS employees’ replies to pensioners asking about the adjustment, I think they have not yet completed the manual encoding of the 1985 to 1989 contributions for members. Encoding means digging into old dusty smelly receipts and collection lists or fading microfilms, and typing these numbers into computers. Adjustments can only be done after encoding. I hope all these processes will be completed this year.

  423. Hi Nora, I am one those sss retirees affected by the non-inclusion of our contributions for the years 1985-1989. My contributions now appears in my membership records. Just like others who posted in this blog. I am also waiting when sss will start releasing the pension adjustments. Just asking your opinion if sss will also include the supposed bonuses of the pension adjustment which is usually given in the month of December. Thank you

  424. Please let me know when i am going to receive my sss adjustment.sss inform me to wait within this year 2016. Can you give me exact month?

  425. Hi melanie, all new pension or lump sum computations are supposed to already include the 1985-1989 contributions so that no more adjustments are to be made. You can ask SSS about the adjustment after you receive your benefit. If the member has an online SSS account, you can check if the 1985-1989 contributions are already posted and if the CYS counting is correct.

  426. hi. we filed death claims last jan .How will i know that they computed the 1985-1989 contributions. hope you call help me.

  427. Hi Dandy, after adjusting for the 1985-1989 missing CYS and for the 5% increase in 2014, your adjusted monthly pension should be 5,847.90. God bless too. I hope you comment again after you receive your adjustments.

  428. Thank you so much Ms. Nora for your effort in giving insight on how much pension should i be receiving IF pension adjustment is finally included in the computation.
    As regard your query: yes have my 1st monthly pension in the amount of 5031php. On June 2014 it was increased by 5% total=5282php. Am now receiving that amount…Assuming 1987,1988, 1989 is is included in the re-computation how much is my adjusted pension? Again my utmost gratitude to you . You’ve been a great help to us pensioner more power to you. GOD BLESS

  429. Hi Arabella, it’s really sad that SSS can’t assign more people to focus on the encoding and adjustment, that they’re not able to think of other ways to speed up the process. Think of old smelly dusty moldy receipts or microfilms that they need to dig up. I just hope that all pensioners will be able to get their adjustments this year.

  430. Hi Hermie, if you’ve been receiving your pension for some years now, yes, you’ll get an adjustment. I hope all pensioners will get their adjustment this year.

  431. Hi Dandy, so sorry I missed all your questions. Using the formula
    300 + 20% x AMSC + 2% x AMSC x CYS-10, your current pension should be:
    300 + .2 x 8983 + .02 x 8983 x 16.33
    300 + 1796.60 + 2933.85 = 5030.45
    Is 5,030.45 your current monthly pension? I hope it’s correct.
    Now let’s compute your pension if your total CYS is 29.33:
    300 + 20% x AMSC + 2% x AMSC x CYS-10
    300 + .2 x 8983 + .02 x 8983 x 19.33
    300 + 1796.60 + 3472.83 = 5569.43
    Your correct pension should be 5,569.43
    The difference between the 2 pension amounts is 538.98
    You said you started getting your pension in Dec 2007. If we include May 2016, you’ve already received 102 pensions, each pension short by 538.98. So SSS should give you in lump sum 54,975.96 (from 538.98 x 102 months)
    Please re-compute to double check my computation. I hope you comment again.
    I got back because I remembered the 5% increase in 2014. If 5,569.43 is correct, your pension should have increased to 5,847.90 starting June 2014. Was your 5,030.85 increased to 5281.97 in June 2014? If yes, then SSS should also give you an additional 13,582.32 (from 565.93 x 24 months). I hope you’ll comment again when you finally get these adjustments so I can see if my computations are correct (will help me and others a lot).

  432. Hi Ms Nora…pls revert back to my query dated March 17’16 re: pension adjustment. got no reply from your end thnx. any progress?

  433. Hello po good pm. It’s only now I’ve seen the papers of my late spouse regarding po the adjustment pension. My spouse contributed continuously to sss from january 1987 to 1998 po. Had contributions for 3 years with the said 1985 1989 adjustment. Do you think I’ll receive an adjustment?


    Dear Ms. Nora I am Ms. Arabella V. Belista i had already file my adjustment last July,2015, but until now i never received any adjustment in my Passbook whats wrong with the SSS now, Im already tired of waiting its our benefits why did you suffer us like this its already a year in waiting. Pls. you should have pity on us. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

  435. Hi Bernardita, it’s sad, but based on comments, the encoding and adjusting have not yet been completed for every pensioner.

  436. Bernardita Flores

    I’m just wondering why I have not receive my manual adjustment yet. I filed last Sept. 2015 and they said that it will be done by Dec’15. Now, they said April 2016. Until now I haven’t receive any.

  437. Hi margie, I hope within 2 months, or this year. Based on comments, they have not completed their encoding for everyone with 1985 to 1989 contributions.

  438. Hi Tin, the posting and encoding of 1985 to 1989 contributions to the records of all SSS members is almost done. This means when SSS will compute your parents’ pension this year, the computation will already include their contributions for the years 1985 to 1989. All your parents’ years of contributions will already be included in the computation. This means the computation for your parents’ pension will already be complete and correct.
    Those who will get adjustments are those OLDER pensioners (pensioners who started receiving their pensions several years ago) whose pension computation was not complete because that time, when their pensions were computed, the 1985-1989 contributions were not yet encoded and therefore were not yet included when their pension was computed

  439. Good day Ms. Nora! My parents just turned 60 last year. We need to clarify if they will be able to get an adjustment and differential since they have contribution between 1985-1989. They always got diff infos from diff employees whenever they make a follow up. The last source said, since they are just new pensioners they are only entitled to get the (amount adjusted) x to 18 months. Is that how they compute it? Thank You

  440. when cn we get our adjustment?

  441. Ms nora kelan po kaya magsisimula ang sss sa payout ng persion adjustment. Thank you

  442. Hi James, sorry no, because your sickness benefit amount is based on your 6 highest salary credits in 2009-2013 (6 highest salary credits within 12 months prior to semester of sickness). This 1985-1989 pension adjustment is based on contributions from 1985 to 1989.

  443. Hi Nora, I was granted sickness benefits from 2010-2013 prior to my retirement in may 2013, I would like to know if my sickness benefits is subject to adjustment also.

  444. Hi Victor, this is my guess, it could be right or false — it could be that due to lots of adjustment requests from former Mindanao Portland Cement employees in 2013 0r 2014, SSS looked for this firm’s collection lists and receipts and re-encoded, and so your neighbor got his adjustment first.
    When SSS was deluged with adjustment requests in late 2014, they decided in early 2015 to stop processing requests and refocus their manpower to just re-encode all 1985-1989 contributions for all, and then re-adjust for all later on. If you have an online SSS account, you can check your contributions if your 1985-1989 are already posted.



  446. Hi Yohanne, Tess and others, yes, SSS said that they’ll make adjustments for all pensioners, whether they filed requests or not. I think they have not yet completed the manual encoding and posting of 1985-1989 contributions for all, that’s why the adjustments have not been completed for many pensioners. Imagine a limited number of tired SSS employees wearing masks, going through thousands of old dusty smelly collection lists and receipts or moldy microfilms in perhaps old rooms, scanning, re-encoding. Since some of their replies to queries used the word RE-Encoding, it could mean that these records were already encoded in the 1980s but were lost during the transition to the new system. Thank you very much anyway for visiting this blog and posting your queries

  447. Hi Ms Nora, My mother went to SSS yesterday but was told that there is no clear directive as to when the adjustment will be given to pensioners affected for the 1985-1989 coverage..
    She was also told that there’s no need to file. Are just going to wait for this?

  448. Hello Ms. Nora i just want to ask if there’s a chance that the release of pension adjustment will be this month or next month? My dad and I went to SSS last month to ask when is the release of the adjustment and they said it is April sad to say until now we’re waiting..

  449. Juliet J. Rivera

    Nora, I just want to thank you for the work that you’re doing. Thank you for your patience in answering questions related to the pension adjustment. I too am still waiting to hear from SSS after I filed my request last Jan. The Lord bless and watch over you.

  450. Hi melchor, your papa can write a letter to SSS requesting for the 1985-1989 adjustment. Include all pension details. SSS announced last year that they will do the posting and adjustments for all pensioners whose pensions need to be adjusted, and that pensioners will just have to wait for their notices, even without filing adjustment requests. But you can file your request. I hope all adjustments will be completed this year.

  451. Hi Ms. Nors. Sana nga po meron. Kasi We checked yung DDR po yata ang tawag dun nung ma release ang pension nya ang CYS lang po nya dun is 15 years, na supposedly dapat 19 years based dun sa mga docs nya. Thanks po.

  452. Hi Sel, most probably your mother will get an adjustment. I said most probably because I don’t know if there were pensions that were computed correctly in 2004 or 2005 when your mother filed her claim, meaning that your father’s 1985 to 1989 contributions were posted manually and included in the computation. If not included, your mother should get an adjustment. I hope all adjustments will be released this 2016.

  453. Hi Ms. Nors, My father died May 22, 2004. Is my mother’s pension included in this adjustment? He worked from 1975-1994. Thanks po

  454. Hi melchor, did your papa contribute to SSS from 1985 to 1989? If yes, wait for your adjustment notice. SSS said they will make the adjustments for all who should be given the adjustment, whether a request was filed or not. I hope they will complete all adjustments this year.

  455. what are the requirements to have the sss adjustment pension poh. we like to know so we can file with papa

  456. Hi Antonina, last year, SSS said pensioners do not have to request for adjustment; they just have to wait for their adjustment voucher or an adjustment in their pension amount. Most pensioners commenting here, both those with and without requests, said they have not yet received their adjustments

  457. Do we have to file for a request regarding pension adjustment or sss will give the adjustment automatically to those who contributed during those years that were not included?

  458. Hello!Any update re pension adjustment?

  459. Hi virginia, AMSC is average MSC: total of last 60 monthly salary credits before semester of retirement divided by 60. This is how to compute your pension

  460. Hi! how do we compute AMSC. It’s only MSC that’s listed in the Table of Contributions of SSS. In the pension formula, it’s 300 + AMSC. Thanks for replying

  461. Hi frank, last year, I also said SSS might complete the adjustment in Dec 2015 or Jan 2016. Then I said Feb or March. Sorry but I was just basing my replies on what SSS officers are telling members on Facebook’s SSS page 🙂 Actually, you yourself know that most government offices are slow in their services, right? Look at LTO or Philhealth. So sad and so frustrating, but this is how our government works. I don’t know when the Philippines will significantly change for the better. Check your records online. If your 1985 to 1989 contributions are already posted, then we just hope the adjustment computation and release will come sooner.

  462. I hope that you’ll answer my question..THANK YOU

  463. hi!good day to you mrs Nora. i read your past comments regarding our pension adjustment that they’ll gonna finish it on April! but why is it that they’ll gonna finish it again on June? is it April? or June? THANK you

  464. Hi just want to make sure. My mother already received a notice regardng the said adjustment, it stated on or before April. Is there really an assurancefor that? Thank you.

  465. Hi Lloyd, sad to say that it’s not good news. SSS is not able to fast-track the 1985-1989 adjustment process. In fact, their first projected completion was Dec 2015, but they failed to complete. There are a number of members whose 1985-1989 contributions are already posted in their online accounts (I saw mine already, except for one missing year). After posting, comes the adjustment for pensioners. I hope they’ll complete all this June. So just extend your patience and wait.

  466. hi mrs nora!,good day to u,,my mother already file request on january 2016 for computing d SSS adjustment of my father,,and they told me to wait on 3 months,.or on mnth of april.until now i haven’t received any long should i wait…it’s already 3 mnths,it’s already a mnth of april,,i wnt to hear a goodnews from SSS.thnks,,,

  467. Hi Jannie, register your uncle in online SSS so you can check if his contributions from 1985 to 1989 are already verified and posted. Know the SSS no. of his employer — you need it to enroll, or if he’s voluntary, you need the transaction no./receipt no. of his recent contribution payment. SSS is still verifying and posting 1985-1989 adjustments — this could be the reason why the SSS in Basilan advised him to wait.

  468. Hi Danilo, SSS is taking a long time computing the adjustments, so just wait. Maybe in May or June, if you haven’t received your notice, you can go to SSS and ask.

  469. Danilo Guianggoggle

    Hi Miss Luz I have already requested SSS for my manual computation and the SSS staff told me to file a request and come back after two months but until now I haven’t received any notice. How long should I wait?

  470. Hi mrs nora,my uncle from isabela basilan asked me for help in claiming his retirement from SSS. He’s not able to file in sss isabela basilan branch. Their advice is to wait for the posting of verified contributions from 1985-1989 in his records. What can I do here? I plan to go to the main office. thanks you po

  471. Hi evangeline, if your husband worked from 1985 to 1989 and contributed to SSS during these years, and your pension was computed before 2016, most likely you should get an adjustment. If you don’t get a notice this April, go to SSS in May and ask.

  472. evangeline d. martin

    Good day. I just want to know if my late husband should be given this adjustment? How do I know if he deserved an adjustment. Sss # 03-8844-173-4..enrico r. Martin..(member) Thankyou very much

  473. hi.! good day to you it’s april there any new good news about pension adjustment from SSS?

  474. hi ms nora.. pls enlightened me how much pension should i be getting if pension adjustment is included. Details below:
    – retired 10 dec 2007
    – per record my CYS is 26.33 (1987,88,89 not included-have paid 6 or more contribution.)
    – AMSC = 8983php

    would appreciate if you could send rough estimate. many thanks

  475. Hi Janet, SSS has not yet completed their 1985-1989 adjustment project. Their first completion goal was Dec 2015. Because of the huge number of records to encode, they have reset the completion goal to April 2016. Have your mother filed her pension claim? If she has filed and has not started receiving, maybe they’re waiting for the adjustment process to be completed so your mother can receive the adjusted pension. You can go to SSS and ask if this is the reason she has not started receiving her pension, and not because of lack or defect of some documents filed

  476. Hi Ma. Luz, thanks for sharing your experience. If this can be a consolation, many other pensioners are suffering the same delays regarding the 1985-1989 adjustment. When SSS temporarily stopped accepting adjustment requests early in 2015 to focus on encoding/posting/adjusting for all members/pensioners, they announced they’ll complete the project by Dec 2015. But they failed to achieve their goal, and now, as you’ve said, they now have reset the completion to April 2016. I hope they finally complete this project and you finally get your adjustment notice by April.

  477. Ma. Luz L. Paalisbo

    Hi Ms. Nora! Sad to say, but I had a very unpleasant experience with regards my request for manual verification. I filed said request Aug 18, 2014. Follow-up phone calls as well as personal visits to SSS main office yielded negative respone. My 1985 to 1987 contributions were posted and manually verifired only in Nov 2015. Unfortunately, my 1988 and 1989 contributions remained unposted, hence not yet manually verified. I even went to SSS Buendia last Jan 18, 2016 to request to post my 1988 & 1989 contributions, in return said branch endorsed SSS main to verify manually the 2 years. But until now, no manualy verification had been done. Last Jan 20, 2016, i went to SSS branch to apply for my ACOP and at the same time, requested on the status of my request for manual verification. The lady manning the priority lane advised me to request pension adjustment. She gave me a memo coming from SSS Main. Adjustment of benefit, if qualified shall be paid automatically on or before April 2016. This is really very frustrating. Thanks.

  478. Good day!I just want to ask about SSS adjustment.Is my father entitled for this? He died last August 2015,his pension was transferred to my mother,but mother did’nt start recieve his pension.some said that my mother entitled to claim the said do i process? pls let me know.thank you.

  479. Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your experience. While many pensioners condemned the SSS for not giving their correct pensions for many years, many other pensioners are grateful that they were in effect, forced to save for many years, and then received a bonanza when they got their adjustment.
    Yes, you’re right, when SSS were suddenly deluged with many adjustment requests last year, they decided to stop accepting requests and concentrate on encoding the 1985-1989 data for all members and then recompute pensions for all pensioners, regardless of whether they filed requests or not. They initially targeted Dec 2015 to complete the project (announced in an SSS advisory). But then, apparently they were not able to meet the target. Some of those commenting here say they were told the target date was moved to Feb; others said March 2016.

  480. Hi Paz, that means, they will check if your pension amount should be increased. Every year from 1985 to 1989, check if you have at least 6 contributions within a year. For every year that you have, that’s count of one. If you have at least 6 for each of the 5 years, then your credited years of service (CYS) will increase by 5. CYS is part of the pension formula. They will recompute and calculate the difference.

  481. Hi..I had my adjustment processed after it was posted in my records (1985-89).First was scanning and after i checked on the status, its for evaluation. what does that mean please? Thank. paz

  482. As the saying goes “Kaya daig ng maagap and masipag!” When I learned about this in 2014, I hastily went to SSS Central Office and applied for manual verification and adjustment. My pension was adjusted and I received about P30,000+. Considering that I just started receiving my pension in 2013. A High School classmate who has been a pensioner since 2009 received a whooping P200,000+! Another former office mate received P100,000+! But last November, 2015, SSS does not want to entertain requests for adjustments because as they allegedly said a program will be installed in December and by January, 2016, all adjustments will be automatically be processed. I wonder if this is true?!

  483. Hi Mary Grace, is your mother a new pensioner? When did her pension start? Anyway, the adjustment project might be completed this March (not Dec as SSS scheduled or not Feb as I said in previous replies). So wait for your notice, and if you don’t get a notice by April, you can visit your branch and ask.

  484. Hi Amee, I searched the SSS website and Facebook page and I can’t find the announcement. But if you saw that announcement at the SSS branch, that means the SSS have not yet completed the encoding, posting and adjusting process for all pensioners. Their first target of completion was Dec 2015. Obviously, they were not able to accomplish their goal. There were pensioners who were told at the branch that they can expect their notices in February. And now, they’re saying the project will be completed in April. So frustrating… but what can we do but wait…

  485. Amee ARzola Caparas

    ms. nora why did the SSS release a new announcement that pensioners will receive their adjustment by April 2016 and if they don’t get the adjustment, that’s the time they will file their request for adjustment

  486. Hi ms. nora. May I ask if my mother will get her 1985-1989 adjustment? hermina baustista ison. She’s a pensioner now.

  487. Hi Jennifer, wait for her notice this Feb and March. If there’s none, she can visit her branch again to inquire.

  488. Hi Mrs Nora My father died last august 16,2004 and my mother received her monthly pension,she filed SSs adjustment to near SSS branch in our province how long will she wait for the adjustment?

  489. Hi Good Day! Asking about the adjustment it will be release this month? marerecieve po ba namin yong notice voucher nang father ko this month?

  490. Hi Elizabeth, wait for a notice voucher from SSS this month, and if there’s none, you can ask your SSS branch in March.

  491. Good a.m po. Does my mother have already her adjustment? Thanks po

  492. Hi NHek, no, because when it’s your turn to file your pension claim, SSS will already be able to count your 1985-1989 contributions (these contributions would have been encoded already by the time your pension is to be computed). The adjustments are being done only for existing pensioners because when their pensions were computed, their 1985-1989 contributions were not counted. Why not counted? Because that time, these 1985-1989 records were not yet encoded. According to Horace Templo in his The Standard article, these records have been encoded but were lost when the database was upgraded. So they have been re-encoding these records, and they promised to complete it Dec 2015, but based on their replies on their FB page, they’re not yet done.

  493. Those who are not yet receiving their pension, but have contributed from 1985-1989, are they included in the adjustments?

  494. Hi NHek, yes, those pensioners who paid contributions from 1985 to 1989 and who have received pensions for the past years. For new pensioners, it’s most likely that the pension amount is already correct, since the 1985-1989 data is already encoded, and already included in the computation.

  495. Good day po, are those who will receive adjustments the pensioners only? Thanks po

  496. thank you ma’am Nora, kudos sayo 🙂

  497. Hi red, someone commented here that he went to SSS and was told that the encoding/adjusting will be completed this February. Last year, they said it will be completed Dec 2015. SSS’s Facebook page also are advising pensioners to wait for their notices or adjustments. If you don’t get any notice this February, then visit your SSS branch in March.

  498. hi mrs nora may I ask if the status is already posted/adjusted. Will it take longer? ty po

  499. Hi Merci, yes, that’s what they told members in their announcement and in their Facebook/sssph replies. But if you don’t receive notices or adjustments this February, you can visit your SSS branch and ask. Someone here commented that SSS told her that all adjustments will be completed this month. But if you’re already on your way, go ahead and ask. Bring your ID and your mother and father-in-law’s IDs and their authorization letters.

  500. Hi Ms. Nora, do you mean to say that those with adjustments need not request for adjustment and credit anymore? because same will automatically be credited to their SSS Pension accounts? I am about to go to SSS for the accounts of my mother and my father-in-law. Thank you for your help.

  501. Hi chito, thanks a lot for appreciating my efforts! wow! comments like these give me joy. thanks again

  502. hi, ms nora . . just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU for all the replies you’ve been giving TIRELESSLY . .

  503. Hi Pol, wait for your adjustment notice this February. If you don’t receive any notice or adjustment in your pension, visit your SSS branch in March.

  504. Ask ko kung may adjustment ako sa manual 1985-1989 Leopoldo I de Leon SSS #06-0859218-5

  505. Hi Jaja, there’s someone who commented here yesterday that her mother’s adjustment was already computed, but not yet credited. They were told to wait for a notice from SSS this month. So I hope all pensioners will receive notices this month. I think they will announce on the SSS Facebook page when all adjustments have been computed and deposited to pensioners’ accounts.

  506. Hi Frances, thanks a lot for sharing info. I hope SSS will finish and complete adjustments for all qualified pensioners this month. I’m glad that the processing for your mother’s adjustments and her pension from your father’s membership is going well. One good thing from the 1985-89 CYS exclusion is that it was like pensioners were forced to save and now they’ll get their total forced savings in lump sums.

  507. Ok, but as what i’ve read the project should be completed by dec. 2015. It’s now february? So is there any latest news about it? In what month can we receive the adjustment for my dad. Thank u

  508. Hi.recently,i filed for a funeral benefit for my deceased father. I was supposed to file for the death claim(in behalf of my mother) after the funeral benefitwas released but i was advised by sss to wait until 2nd week of feb before filing the death claim as there will be adjustment on my father’s pension na masasalin na sa mother ko as his widow. My mother is also a sss pensioner and i had the sss employee to check on my mother’s 1985-1989 adjustment at nakita na sa record na may 700/month for 17 years na adjustment pala ang mother ko. Accdg to sss staff na nkausap will be given lump sum and the sss pensioner will recieve a notice from sss w/c is padadala nila sa address ng pensioner na nka record sa sss. Di na nkatira ang mother ko dun sa address na na nasa record sa sss pero sabi sa sss makikita naman daw yun sa bank account ng pensioner.we haven’t check yet if sss had already put the adjustments on my mother’s account but we hope that it will available on my mother’s next pension which is every 18th of the month.

  509. Hi Jaja, based on the replies of SSS officers to members’ questions on the SSS Facebook page, the encoding/adjusting process is still ongoing, not yet finished. Their advice is for pensioners to wait. Visit from time to time and read updates.

  510. Hi My dad already filed adjustment in 2014 and we are told that it was stopped due to system or,we filed again last dec 2015 and we are told that by January we can already receive it. But there’s none. Can u pls tell us or explain it so we could understand everything. Thnx

  511. Hi Cecille, did your father receive his pension because he was an SSS member and not from your mother? If he was an SSS member, did he enjoy his pension for 5 years or more? If he received his pension for less than 5 years, you can claim the rest. Every retiree pensioner is entitled to the 5-year pension guaranty. Secondary beneficiaries like you can claim the balance of the 5-year period.
    About the adjustment: visit from time to time and see updates about the 1985-1989 adjustment. When it says that the adjustment process has been completed, you can visit SSS and ask about the adjustment for your father. Bring your ID, your father’s death cert, your father’s pension voucher (if available) and your birth cert

  512. Gud pm ms. Nora. is my father entitled to the adjustment? He died last year of sept. Nis pension was not transferred to us because we’re all of age and my mother passed away ahead of him. Is it possible that his children can claim? Gina torres thank you, hope you can answer my question

  513. Hi elvira, your mama is a new pensioner, so there’s a chance that her pension computation is already correct. But wait till the 1985-1989 encoding/adjusting gets completed (check announcements at from time to time, then you can go to SSS and ask if your mama’s pension already included the year count for 1985-1989.

  514. good day po. is the adjustment true? I processed last year my mama’s sss pension. She’s a survivor pensioner. My father was the member. When can we receive the adjustment?

  515. Hi Elizabeth, yes, you can try asking at SSS next month. Based on replies at the Facebook page of SSS, the encoding/adjustment process is still ongoing.

  516. Hi mrs nora, up to when are we going to wait for the notice of adjustment.if there’s none at the end of jan. 31,2016 can we verify at sss? Thnx po.

  517. if posted/adjusted ang status ng 1985-89 adjustment ilang day or months hihintayin bago pumasok sa acct ng pensioner ty

  518. Hi Maria cristina, based on the replies of SSS on their Facebook page, the 1985-1989 encoding and adjusting process is still ongoing. Pensioners are told to wait for their notices and adjustments. You can visit SSS later on and make an inquiry if your papa does not get his notice this year.

  519. Hi, nora! Is it true that when you file for adjustment your pension will be suspended?

  520. Hello po. My papa contributed from 1973-2012 to sss. He got his lumpsum for 18 months. as of now he’s getting a pension of 7,100. Is he qualified for the 1985-1989 adjustment? Thanks po

  521. gudday mam nora tanong ko lang poh kung may update na ba sa sss adjustment,,,?????

  522. Hi minerva, sad to say, there’s no new update yet about the 1985-89 adjustment. The reply of SSS through their Facebook account is for pensioners to wait for their notices.

  523. hi po we wish to ask about our father’s adjustment for (1985-89). He filed for Manual verification oct. 17,2014. We want to know if we can claim. thank you po

  524. Hi florisa, there’s no update yet. Pensioners have been advised to wait some more. If you go to SSS, bring the pensioner’s authorization letter, pensioner’s SSS ID and your ID

  525. Mrs nora until now there’s no update for pensioners regarding the adjustment for 1985 to 89. For how many more months before we can verify the adjustment? And can I verify in behalf of the pensioner? What are the requirements for verification. Thanks po

  526. Hi Gamaliel, sad to say, there is no new update yet on the 1985-1989 encoding/adjusting process. What they reply to the same questions on Facebook’s SSS is for pensioners to wait. It seems they have not finished yet the encoding process.

  527. Hi Archie, sad to say, SSS has no new update yet on its 1985-1989 encoding and adjustment processing. All they said was for pensioners to wait for a notice from SSS. God bless too

  528. Hi John, if Ms. Ochoa worked from 1985 to 1989 and has been a pensioner for some time, wait for a notice from SSS. If none, she can go to SSS and ask about her adjustment.

  529. Good Day! Can I ask if Iluminada Tabing Ochoa is in the list of complete adjustment of sss pensioner? Thanks.

  530. Hi Good Day! Regarding SSS Pension Adjustment. when will they complete manual verification? Till now the computation for 1985 to 1989 contributions of my father has not been done. Hopefully you already have feedback regarding dis matter. Thank You and God Bless

  531. Good Morning Po, when can I get my Pension Adjustment? I was told the manual verification will be completed December 2015. I requested for manual verification in February 2014. Thanks

  532. Hello po, I want to claim my previous loan over payment or the so called OPACL. I already filed my opacl request but until now I don’t have any update from SSS.please help me or I need an advice how to claim my loan overpayment. Thank you..

  533. Hi Nora , thanks for all the informative insights, may I ask to clear my father’s situation. He has been receiving his retirement along with my mother’s pension (death beneficiary) and both my father and mother worked 1977-1999-

    1) Will they both recieve adjustments on each sss account?
    2) if there will be an adjustment,(for both) will it be go in thru his pensioner’s bank directly?

    Many thanks , all the best

  534. Hi Algen, is your father already 60 or older and no longer employed? If yes, he can file his claim. You ask for retirement claim forms from SSS. Tell them it’s for lump sum only and not pension. He will not get a pension because he did not contribute for at least 10 years. He will get the total of his contributions plus interest.

  535. Good day po I want to ask about my father’s SSS. He contributed for 3 years a long time ago, from 1971 to 1974. Is there hope he can avail of benefits from SSS? If yes, how do we claim? Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

  536. hi miss nora. i just want to ask regarding my fathers pension. nag work po cya from 1975-2009 he past away may 9 last year my mother started to receive his pension august last year is my mothers pension is still entitled to have a adjustment from 1985-89? or na isama na po ba kaya sa computation ng monthly pension nya yung adjustment? i hope i can have a good answer from you. salamat po!

  537. Hi gud day tanung lang po ung adjusment ng father in law q.c jose r.bautista..kyln kya km mkakuha ng adjustment.2016 n ngaun nung 2014 p km ng report hanggng ngaun wla parin km blita

  538. Happy New year!! These are my enquiries:
    1. My husband started recieving his pension 2 years ago… He was employed last 1985-1990 onwards..
    Is he still entitled to claim an adjustment?
    2. I turned 60 this Dec 4 .. I have filed my retirement 1 month ago.. I was employed since 1977-2012..
    Is the 1984-1989 adjustment already incorporated in the computation of my expected pension?
    Thnx a lot!!

  539. Kailan ko ba matatanggap ang aking sss adjustment palagi na lng kc follow up mag 2 years na

  540. Hi nora.ako po c neil domingo,gusto ko lang malaman kung kasama b s dagdag increase n 2k ang asawa ng myembro?ptay n kc father ko kaya ung mother ko n ang ngpepension.makakasama kaya sya kung sakaling ma approve ang dagdag n 2k s pensyon ng sss?salamat

  541. Hi Rae, wait this Dec or Jan for a notice from SSS on the 1985-1989 adjustment. If your dad does not get a notice by the 3rd week of Jan, then your dad can visit the nearest branch and ask about his adjustment.

  542. Hi we check my dad’s contribution and what is showing from sss website is from 1989 to 1993. He worked and made his contribution from 1972 to 1996. We’ll he get a lumpsum too?
    Can we go to any sss branch to ask for manual verification?

  543. Hi Edgardo, sorry I’m not sure if in 2013, SSS was still not able to include data from 1985 to 1989 in the computation of your pension in 2013. If not yet included, then you should receive an adjustment in monthly pension amount and an adjustment for your pensions received from 2013 to 2015. SSS said they will complete their adjustment work this Dec 2015. If you don’t receive any notice this Dec or Jan 2016, then visit the SSS with your ID in Feb 2016 and ask about your adjustment.

  544. i am edgar i was employed at SM inc. Sept. 27, 1976 and i resigned last August 2002. I got a job again on Jan. 2011 in a security agency and resigned from the last agency/company on 2013 because I had filed my retirement with SSS. I am entitled to the pension adjustment, because i work in year 1985 – 1989?

  545. Hi Luis, SSS released a statement saying that they will compute the 1984-1989 adjustment for all pensioners who worked/contributed during those years, whether they filed a request or not. So wait till Jan or Feb 2015, and if you get no adjustment, you can visit the nearest SSS branch with your ID and inquire. It’s likely you have an adjustment if you had been receiving your pension for many years and you had at least 6 contributions within a calendar year from 1984 to 1989.

  546. Hi, I sent below email to member relations but never got a reply. will I be included in the adjustments next year?
    “…Request for manual computation re: Pension Adjustment for 1984 to 1989
    Chito Maceda
    Dec 3
    to Member Relations
    Kindly requesting where to send my request for manual computation re: Pension Adjustment for Years 1984 to 1989.
    Would appreciate your update regarding this matter.
    Thank you and kind regards.
    Luis Maceda

  547. Hi Ysmael, if your mother had adjustments for the years 1985 to 1989, it will be your father who can claim. If he also had passed away, all you and your siblings can claim, or one of you can be given a SPA to represent all siblings and to claim. But for the initial inquiries, anyone of you can inquire using his/her birth certificate and ID to show relation to your mother.

  548. gud day! my mother retired in feb. 1995. she died jan. 2014. is she also entitled to the adjustment years 1985-1989, given the possibility that those years where not included in the computation of her pensions. Who among us her children is given the right to claim? thank you very much!

  549. Hi Grace, did you mean SSS told you that 38 years is already the correct CYS? You can compute your father’s CYS. Your father belongs to those who started contributing to SSS before Jan 1985. For this group, the computation for CYS is CYS = A + B + C
    A = 1985 minus the year your father started contributing to SSS (year coverage started)
    B = number of years with at least 6 monthly contributions from 1985 to 2001
    C = number of monthly contributions starting Jan 2002 divided by 12

  550. Ms. Nora when my father and I went to sss, we found out that there were no posted contributions for the years 1985,1986,1987,1989. What was posted by manual verification was for the year 1988 only. So we requested for manual verification. But pls. enlighten me why in the sss record, my father’s cys or credited years service, which is 38 years, is correct while still the remaining 4 years between year 1985-89 were not posted. So how can the number of cys be correct while all along the other contributions are not posted? Pls. Ms nora explain in case u know the answer. But u know sss accepted our request for manual verification and told us to return on January 2016. Im still much awaiting for ur reply ms. Nora. Thanks

  551. Hi samson, SSS says has suspended the filing of requests for the adjustment. It has advised pensioners to wait for their notices this Dec. If your father does not get a notice or adjustment this Dec or Jan 2016, your father can go to his branch and ask about his adjustment. Or you can you can inquire on his behalf with an authorization letter, his ID and your ID.

  552. Hi Marlyn, has she been an SSS pensioner for some years now? If yes, she could receive some adjustment starting this December or Jan 2016. You should be receiving a notice. If she does not get an adjustment, you can visit SSS in Feb 2016, bringing an authorization letter and ID from your aunt and your own ID and ask about your aunt’s pension adjustment.

  553. Good day po. My aunt worked from 1976 to 1997. Is she included in the pension adjustment? She’s now sick. What can we get from SSS as part of pension adjustment. Thanks a lot po

  554. Good afternoon. Regarding po the SSS Pension of my father, Samson M. Hindrana, how do we process his 85-89 adjustment?

  555. gud am po, my mother has filed for adjustment, but the sss told her that her monthly pension will be reduced after she receives her adjustment, is that true?

  556. Follow up about ACOP adjustment

  557. hello, this is my SSS. Gusto ko lang po malaman kung meron na po ako dun sa adjustment

  558. Hello Po.. Oh my God..We are in a big problem now. My mom will be in a deep depression if she will able to know this. Hindi ko muna siya pinaalam tungkol dito. How will SSS collect back all the pensions given to my mother? We’re really in deep debts. What if my mother cannot be able to pay back all of the money to SSS? Will they sue my mother? Is there a case regarding that?

  559. Hi Jan, I added some info to my first response to you. Honestly, I’m not sure what to advise you because if I give the right advice, your mother might lose her pension and SSS might also collect back all pensions that were given to her in the past. So I’ll just keep quiet and leave it all up to you and your mother. I’m sad and sorry. SSS will implement their policy, if it is their policy, even if it hurts the situation of a pensioner and her/his family.

  560. Hi jan, yes, your mother’s pension will stop if she remarries. I’m not sure if SSS considers common-law marriage (of your mother and your stepdad) as a remarriage. Under the GSIS pension law, co-habitation and common-law marriage is considered remarriage. In the SSS ACOP form, there’s this question “2. For death pensioner, have you re-married or currently cohabiting with another person?”, so cohabitation might be a reason for pension being stopped, and SSS could get back all pensions given. Ms. Bugante’s article on also says that a dependent spouse is a legal spouse who has not remarried or cohabited and has no children with other partners.

  561. Hello Po, even if they were not married? Her pension will stop? So what should my mother do? It’s difficult for my mother to separate from my step dad; they’ve been together for almost 28 yrs. I’ve grown up with him as my father. My mother refuses to get married with him; honestly the pension is helpful for us. My mother’s pension is small (from the death of my father. 300 pesos/month only before. Now, maybe 1,000 or 2,000 / month lang. My stepdad is not working right now because their company closed down. He has no SSS because their company did not pay their SSS. Can SSS understand our situation?

  562. Hi jan, yes, your mother’s pension will stop if she remarries. I just don’t know if SSS considers common-law marriage (of your mother and your stepdad) as a remarriage. Under the GSIS pension law, co-habitation and common-law marriage is considered remarriage.

  563. Hello Po, thank you for responding. Now I understand. My mother was widowed year 1983 at the age of 25 ( I think) then 1988 she remarried but not legally because her pension will stop if she remarries. Question: Will my mother’s pension be stopped? She’s not married to my step dad. But they have a child.

  564. hello, this is about my lolo’s SSS. He wanted to know he’s pension adjustment if meron na. Can i have your cellphone number po to contact you to follow up my lolo’s pension.thanks po…

  565. Hi jan, sorry, if your father died in 1983, your mother’s pension will not get a 1985-1989 adjustment. Only those who contributed to SSS from 1985 to 1989 will get a 1985-1989 adjustment. About the 2,000-peso increase that you’ve heard, this is not the adjustment for 1985-1989. This is a proposed increase in monthly pension for all pensioners. But this proposal has not been approved yet. They’re still discussing this proposal in Congress, and SSS has been saying that SSS cannot afford to give this increase.

  566. Please provide further explanation, why years 1985-1989 are only part of the pensioners adjustment? What about below 1985? Thanks, Ped

  567. Hello Po, please be considerate because I can’t understand the explanation above. Is the year 1983 included in the increase? My father died in 1983. The office branch is far from where we live. Will my mother get an increase? She’s also a benefeciary, right?
    2nd question: Is it true that 2,000.00 Pesos is the increase for 1985-1989? That’s the news here in our place for death beneficiaries member

  568. Hi Amee, SSS said they’ll complete the adjustments by Dec 2015, so if you haven’t received anything by then, you can inquire at SSS in Jan or Feb 2016.

  569. Amee ARzola Caparas

    I’m a pensioner po (my husband’s survivor). Up to what month po shall I wait for a notice from SSS? thank you.

  570. Hi lhourence, it’s most likely that the years 1974 to 1984 were already included in the computation of your father’s pension. The years 1985 to 1989 were the years in question for many pensioners. The 1985 to 1989 was not included in many pensions because the counting of credited years is different for 1985 to 1989, due to a change in the counting of credited years, based on SSS law. For the 1985 to 1989 adjustment, wait for a notice from SSS. If you don’t get a notice by Jan 2016, then inquire again at SSS. Ask also about the years 1974 to 1984.

  571. gud eve po, this is about my father’s sss. He’s a pensioner. He started his contributions 1974-1998 then 2008-2015. What was covered in his pension was 1991-1998 then 2008-2015. I inquired here at our branch and we were told it will be adjusted by dec so we just wait. Based on what I’ve read, the adjustment is only for 1985-1989. How about for the years 1974-1984, will these be included in the adjustment? thanks po

  572. Hi Imelda, really makes us mad that our SSS is like that. I think they received a lot of adjustment requests and had a super big backlog. So they decided to stop processing requests, and instead decided to encode all previously-not-encoded 1985 to 1989 data for all, instead of spending time receiving requests one by one. They announced they’ll complete their encoding/adjustment project this Dec 2015, so by Jan 2016, all pensioners who deserved an adjustment should have received a notice about their adjustment. And those who won’t receive a notice or adjustment can go to SSS and inquire. So frustrating, but we wait. You can write your complaint at the Facebook page of SSS:

  573. Hi, I filed po for adjustment last May 2014 and was told to return Dec. 22, 2014. I wasn’t able to return. I was able to go to SSS this june 2015. Why did they tell me to return in Jan. 2016? They should already have my result in 2014. A lot of months have already passed to allow for computation; should have been completed back in Dec. 2014.

  574. Hi kenz, yes, if your father’s pension was not yet adjusted. Wait for a notice from SSS. SSS announced they’ll complete the adjustments by Dec 31. You can inquire in Jan or Feb if your father doesn’t receive a notice.

  575. Good pm Is my father included in a list of those given adjustment pension? My father saved from 1979 to 1995. thanks a lot po!

  576. Hi Renz, SSS suspended the filing of requests for this adjustment, so that they can focus on processing the adjustments for all who deserve the adjustments. They said processing will be completed this Dec. If your mother gets no adjustment, go to SSS in Jan or Feb with your ID and birth cert to inquire. Read this: This brochure says you can file your request for adjustment, but many branches no longer accept requests and other announcements say they have suspended accepting requests. I think there’s no form for request — you just need to write a letter requesting for the adjustment.

  577. Hi may i know how to file pension adjustment? What form should we submit, my mother contributed to sss since 1977. But now she had stroke.

  578. Hi Marecel, did your mother file this month or last month? SSS is still processing the adjustments for all pensioners that deserve adjustments, and have stopped accepting requests for adjustments so they can focus on processing. She can try asking about her adjustments again next year. You can also ask your question here:

  579. Hi, I would like to ask: my father had 26 yrs of contribution to sss up to 2003, but when my mother claimed for the adjustment, she was told there was none without giving her any details before declining my mother’s application. My father is already deceased.

  580. Hi Claire, no, I’m not from SSS. I have a Disclaimer on my blog, on every page, that I’m not affiliated with SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig and any other institution. In this post about SSS pension, I also mentioned at the start of the post that I’m not from SSS. Did I say something wrong in my posts? Or did I make an incorrect response? Thanks

  581. Hi ms nora, are you from SSS?

  582. Hi richelle, did your parent work or contribute to SSS in the years 1985 to 1989? If yes, you can ask SSS for a recomputation of your pensions. You write a letter to SSS requesting for a recomputation of your SSS pension due to the 1985-1989 CYS adjustment. Include all details, such as name of SSS member, SSS number, employment dates, date of death, names of pensioners, date pension started, pension amount. Bring your IDs (xerox and orig).

  583. hi ms nora. how’s the computation of the sss adjustment? my pension together with my siblings started june 2006 and ended september 2014. the monthly pension was 2000 pesos.

  584. Hi Rose, I understand that he’s upset. He did not expect that his loan will balloon into that amount. I hope he has already completed his claim filing, so the deductions can start.

  585. Hi Dandy, yes, you’ll get your adjustment lump sum. It will be monthly adjustment times 95 months (estimated only, depending on which month in 2007 did your pension start and which month in 2015 or 2016 will your pension adjustment be finally computed). SSS said it will finish the adjustment computation for all deserving pensioners this Dec 2015, but of course you know SSS, this will most likely extend into 2016.

  586. Hi ms nora, thank you for your reply. Sss said he will not recieve monthly pension until he is not fully paid. Sad to say my father is upset.

  587. hi Nora for your info i started receiving my pension in 2007 when i reached my mandatory retirement age (60 yrs old). Since my CYS of 3 years- 1987/88/89 was not included in the computation of my current pension should i get the adjustment- lump sum for the 3 years. thnx.

  588. Hi Rose, sad to say, at this point, there’s no way to reduce his loan. Did SSS say he will not have a monthly pension? Or did they say he won’t receive his monthly pension until his loan is fully paid? Because they will use the monthly pensions to pay off the loan.
    About adjustment: I think they are now computing new pensions already with the CYS for 1985 to 1989 — this means the new pensions are already correct, and no more correction or adjustment is needed. Those who have been receiving ‘incorrect’ pensions over the past years are the ones who will receive adjustments.

  589. Good day po, my daddy inquired at sss regarding his pension. He turned 60 years old. He has a loan balance of 19,956 so he won’t have a monthly pension. Is he entitled to adjustment for the 1985-1989 period? Is there a way to reduce his loan balance? His loan in 1988 was only 4000. Thanks po.

  590. Hi Dandy, when was the start of your pension? Since the start of your pension, you should have received your correct monthly pension, but since you did not, you will receive the difference or the adjustment in one lump sum. The amount of your monthly adjustment is equal to this: Your correct monthly pension (the adjusted pension) minus your current monthly pension. You will get the difference. SSS then will multiply the monthly adjustment (or difference) times the number of months that you have already received your incorrect monthly pension.

  591. hi Nora I am pensioner receiving my monthly pension regularly, is it right to say that my CYS 1987-1989 (3 years which have not been included in the original computation for my pension) be multiplied by my current pension be a correct computation meaning 36 mos. x monthly pension be included in the adjustment. Please enlightened thanks.

  592. Hi Mel, I think he needs to practice signing (maybe just his initials, just 2 or 3 hand movements) because the SSS ID contains the member’s signature, and he will sign on a digital pad. Did you say he’s 72 years old? Or is that a typing error?

  593. Yes he has date of coverage and 17 contributions august 1975. Thanks a lot ms. Nora. I’ll accompany him to he can get his Id so he can use it in the future. he can use his thumbmark, right po?

  594. Hi Mel, teach him how to sign. Then make an authorization letter (This is to authorize my sister Mel Esguerra to verify my membership and contributions with SSS) Bring your ID and your brother’s ID or barangay certificate. Check if your brother was registered properly (RS1-form) with SSS and if he has a Date of Coverage. If he has a date of Coverage, you can help him apply for his SSS ID. If no Date of Coverage, he’s not qualified to apply. Write a letter requesting SSS to refund the money paid to SSS. Bring receipts.

  595. My brother is no read no write po. but he’s a member and my father paid for him for almost one year. but he has no ID but he has sss and he’s already 72 years old. can I apply for his latest ID. Thank you po.

  596. Hi marie, yes, the adjustment for the 6-year period should be given to your mother. Yes, your mother should file her claim to get her pension as your father’s surviving spouse. In this case, there’s no separate benefit for children 21 years old and older.

  597. we already filed manual verification for my father for 1985-1989 and already been verified and approved. i asked what would be the next process for the adjustment and i was told that we need to submit letter of request for the recomputation of his monthly pension signed by my mother since my father died at the age of 66. he started receiving his pension at the age of 60. We are 7 siblings. I would like to know if there is also separate adjustment for the retirement which is for the beneficiary children even more than 21 years of age? the 6yrs period 60-66 will also included in the adjustment right? pls advise. thank you

  598. Hi zen, your grandma should be receiving a slightly bigger monthly pension after the adjustment. I just don’t know up to what month in 2015 did SSS compute the adjustment that they gave your grandma in lump sum, so you will know when her newly adjusted pension will start. SSS said they will send a notice for the adjustment; I hope you’ll receive the notice soon.

  599. Hi Tess, yes, all pensioners who deserve the 1985-1989 adjustment will get their adjustment, whether they filed their request or not. I think that after SSS got swamped with requests, they finally decided, that instead of wasting time receiving and filing requests, it’s more efficient for them if they do the adjustments for all pensioners, whether with request or without. They then allotted personnel and time until Dec 2015 to process all. I hope your father gets his adjustment soon.

  600. Hi Ms Nora, We were not able to file for a request for manual verification for the change or adjustment of my father’s pension for the years he has worked from 1985 to 1989. SSS does not accept request since May 2015 this year. How are we going to file and claim such adjustment then? We were told by SSS that they are given until December to do the posting, will these include those who did not file? Appreciate your advise. Sincerely, Tess

  601. grandma receive the adjustment but we don’t receive any receipt from the bank or sss.what my grandma wants to know is,after recievieng the adjustment will she be able continued receive her sss pension for several months?and what is the effect of it in her sss pension?thank you.

  602. Hi rialyn, it will be most likely that if your mother starts receiving her pension this month or next, the credited years within 1985 to 1989 are already included in the pension computation. But she can ask SSS. Your mother will get a lumpsum (advance payment of her first 18 months of pension) if she checked this option when she applied for her pension.

  603. hi, my father died last january 7 2015. mama has not yet started receiving her pension. sss told her to go back this 3rd week of September. my father has 218 contributions. started 1979. Will he be included in the sss pension adjustment if the pension will be given now? will my mother get a lumpsum?

  604. Hi Maya, yes, your father needs to go to SSS with his IDs and ask the reason for his delayed pensions. You’ll also see if the bank forwarded your father’s ACOP.

  605. Hello! thank u for the prompt reply. my dad just filed his ACOP last March in the bank where he get his pension. Does he need to file it in SSS office as well? We asked the people from the bank they told us to go directly to sss branch. The problem is my dad is on vacation right now.

  606. Hi Maya, has your father recently had his birthday? He might need to file his ACOP. This is a copy of the ACOP form:—pensioner-s-reply If ACOP is not the reason, go to SSS and ask.

  607. hello po. Why is my father’s pension delayed/stopped after receiving his lumpsum for his pension adjustment last july. It’s been 2 months that my dad had no pension. We went to the bank and they had no idea. need help po. thanks

  608. Hi miguel, if she’s already 65 and has at least 120 contributions, she can claim her pension, but she must take a vacation to file her claim in person. But since you said she’s 60 and still working as OFW, she needs to wait till she’s 65 to claim her pension. Anyway, she’ll get a lump sum for the 5-year period that she should have received her pension (as long as she’s already qualified when she turned 60)

  609. miguel l.dagondong

    How can an OFW avail of sss pension while he’s still abroad?

  610. miguel l.dagondong

    My wife is OFW, 60 yrs.old. How can she file her pension while still abroad?

  611. Hi jeffrey, SSS announced that they will process adjustments for all pensioners that deserve the adjustments until Dec 2015, so most pensioners will have to wait till next year for the adjustments to be released.

  612. just want to ask if how long is the process of adjustment. It’s been more than a year that my father has been waiting for the adjustment. we verified at sss tagaytay branch and they told us the adjustment will soon be available but there’s none until now. thank you

  613. Hi Nerissa, did your father work for at least 6 months within any year from 1985 to 1989? If yes, then wait for the adjustment processing to be completed in Dec 2015. SSS said they will give all adjustments starting 2016.

  614. Hi joann, did your in-law work for at least 6 months of any year within 1985 to 1989? SSS has announced that it has stopped processing adjustments per filed request. What SSS decided to do was process adjustments for all pensioners who deserve the adjustment, whether the pensioner filed or not. They said they will complete the process in Dec 2015. They asked pensioners to wait till they finished the processing for all eligible pensioners, and will give all adjustments to all pensioners starting 2016.

  615. Hi this is about my in-law’s adjustment. last year we filed at sss. We were told to go back nov 2014, then were told to return feb 2015 and were told the adjustment was not yet processed. What should we do? jose rodriquez bautista is the name of pensioner. birthday is dec 2.

  616. hello po, my father is an sss pensioner. someone told us there’s adjustment for contributions paid 1985 to 1989. Is my father covered? He has long been receiving a pension. April 5, 1947 po is his birthday.

  617. Hi Altaire, if they worked within 1985 to 1989 and they have adjustments, yes, you can claim. Wait for the adjustment process to be completed (SSS said all will be processed this Dec 2015) and file your claim in January 2016.

  618. Altaire Montenegro

    Hi..i just would like to ask if i can still get the adjustment of my parents who died 2013 (both a pensioner) after having claimed their burial?

  619. Hi Estrellita, if delayed posting of contributions is the reason, yes, file a request for readjustment. Write a letter to SSS requesting pension readjustment due to non-inclusion of delated postings. List your delayed postings (payment dates, applicable months, amounts, receipt nos.). Attach copies of receipts.

  620. Hi romeo, SSS says that it will process all adjustments for all pensioners who deserve the adjustment, whether they request for an adjustment or not, and they expect to complete all adjustments by Dec 2015. They’re advising pensioners to wait. I’m not sure what year did SSS start to compute pension without the CYS for 1985-1989, so I don’t know about those who started getting pensions in 2002.

  621. Estrellita B. Dema ala

    Gud day mam ask ko lang po kung mga magkano po pensin adjustment ko kapag sinama po sa cmputation yung dlayd paymnt cntribution ko thru condonatin program 2009 almost nagfile po me jan 2012 di po nasama yung 9 months cntrbutin ko july 2014 po cmplete paynent then may 5 months pa po me na late payment aprl to aug 2011 as of now po 6500 ang pension me may adjustment po b me na makukuha mga magkano po kaya kung mayron man 63 years old na po me kailangan ko na po b mag file ng readjustment maramng salamat po gnd bless

  622. hi good day, my aunt retired in 2002 from pemco philippines. She’s asking if she’s entitled to the adjustments for sss pension. Her sss number is 03-1024829-3

  623. Thank you po

  624. Hi richelle, if your mother contributed for more than 10 years, and if your mother contributed at least 6 contributions per year within 1985 to 1989, and if these were not included in the computation of your pension, you should get an adjustment. Because SSS is still processing the adjustments, you can file your claim next year. Or you can go to SSS and ask.

  625. Almost 9 years that we received pension from our mother’s sss. from 2006-2014. we no longer have pension. are we included in the adjustment?

  626. Can my sibling and I receive an adjustment from the 1985-1989 contributions of my mother even if our pensions have already stopped?

  627. Hi Ernesto, 1. If you had contributions within the years 1985 to 1989, it’s sad and frustrating but your pension processing might take some more time.
    2. No, your excess contributions (63 contributions) will not be refunded. Your excess years of contributions will increase your pension amount. In the formula that will be used, there’s this amount that will be added: extra no. of years x 2% of your average monthly salary credit.
    3. Yes, you will receive a lump sum payment for the 60 or more monthly pensions that you should have received since you turned 60.

  628. Ernesto Dela Cruz

    I filed pension claim in April this year. I was told that I would receive a notice as to my pension payment. Today is 14 July 2015 and I haven’t received any word (or letter) from SSS as regards my pension payment.

    I had contributed a total of 183 monthly contributions. I will be 66 years old this month and filed my pension claim only lately. I was told by SSS that I would be paid a pension from age 60.

    My questions: (1) How long does it take for SSS to pay my first pension payment (I opted to receive monthly pension instead of the 18-month lump sum)?

    (2) Having contributed 63 months more (only 120 months is required), would SSS reimburse me the 63 excess months I paid?

    (3) Would SSS pay me a lump sum of 5 years (60 months pension payment) when they told me that I would be paid starting at age 60?

    These are the questions I failed to ask the SSS during the filing of my claim. If you could give me answers to my questions, I would very much appreciate it.

    I tried to find answers to these questions thru SSS’s online service, but I failed.

    Thanks for your time.

  629. Good day. Itatanong ko lang po sana kung gaano katagal bago ma-release ang adjustment? Kasi ang father ko nag file ng adjustment last October 24, 2014 sa SSS- Cainta Branch. Pinabalik kami ng April 27, 2015 pero nung pumunta kami wala pa rin resulta at sinabi sa amin na kahit hindi na kami mag follow up kung kailan ma-release. Ang father ko kasi ay 76-years old na, sana ma-enjoy man lang nya ang kanyang SSS benefits. Maraming salamat po!

  630. hi, my mother already ask for that pension adjustment 2 months ago. and now they are telling my mom that her 1985-1989 contributions has already been added to her pension? are you serious?(sss)you (sss) the one how says that it is not added. and now you are telling the old lady its been added? can you give me a good answer?

  631. Hi Rose, this is how SSS computes pension: You can wait for the 1985 to 1989 adjustment to be completed, hopefully by Dec 2015, and then if you still have doubts about your pension amount, you can request for recomputation.

  632. I received my pension 2yrs ago I’m just wondering how they computed my SSS pension I only received from my first SSS check of 3,700 then it was adjusted to 4,000 but during my working years I am on the last bracket of contribution I should know because I’m in supervisory position. What shall I do. Tks and regards

  633. Hi Edna, sad to read about your complaint. I’m not an SSS employee, but using the formula 300 pesos plus 20% of average monthly salary credit plus 2% of AMSC x credited years of service in excess of 10, your pension should be around 12,300, from 300 + (0.20 x 15,000) + (0.02 x 15,000 x 30) = 12,300. But surely, there are incorrect figures in my computation, as I am not sure about your last contributions and your average salary credit. Your no. of credited years could also be less than 40, as since 2002, their formula for counting the years is not per calendar year — it’s total no. of contributions divided by 12.
    After this 1985-1989 adjustment, your pension should increase. Your no. of credited years will increase by 5 if every year within 1985 to 1989, you paid at least 6 contributions per year.
    You can file your recomputation request now (which might not be fruitful as they’re computing the adjustments), or you can wait till 2016 when the 1985-to-1989 adjustments are completed, and then file your recomputation request after.

  634. Hi tess, the 1985-1989 adjustment means that SSS will check if a member contributed at least 6 contributions within each year from 1985 to 1989, and if yes, the number of Credited Years of Service (CYS) will increase by 1 or by 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. Then it will be applied to the SSS pension formula. If your father’s total CYS is just a little more than 10 years, the adjustment is small.

  635. Hi tess, SSS said that if your mother’s pension needs an adjustment, even if she did not file a request, the adjustment will be posted hopefully starting 2016.

  636. Hi Nerie, yes, if there will be an increase in your mother’s monthly pension, then the increase for each month since the start of your mother’s pension up to month of adjustment should be added and paid in lump sum.

  637. Hi joy, do you mean you filed a request for adjustment in 2014, and SSS replied in January 2015 that you no longer have an adjustment because the 1985-to-1989 adjustment was already included in your 4,453 pension? If SSS told you that, then it’s most likely true. You can write SSS and request for a written computation of your pension amount. But it might take time for them to reply. SSS announced that they will compute adjustments for every pensioner, whether the pensioner filed a request or not, so hopefully, all pensioners that deserve the adjustments will get theirs in 2016.

  638. and you said that the sending of request was suspended, how do we refund 1985-1989. please help us.

  639. Hi, Ms NOra my father passed away since 2011, my mother received her pension for almost 2 years, My question is i was made a request to SSS regarding 1985-1989 but the incharge there said that it was credited to my mothers pension. when we check only P47 pesos was added. Where were the 1985-1989 contributions by my father. he contributed P3000 Salary credit monthly. Should we not refund that? SSS is so cruel.

  640. Edna Alameda Banares

    I have worked for 40 years (started working at age 20, now I’m almost 63, already retired). My sss contributions were mostly maximum deductions. I was dismayed for receiving only more than P9000 a month pension. OMG, those who had less number of years of service are even receiving more. Where’s fairness here?

    SSS kindly recompute. Sana action agad because refirees like me need to buy medicines to prolong our lives. Baka patay na kami, wala pa ring tamang pension.

  641. My mother is a death pensioner where my father used to make contributions to his sss MONTHLY from 1969 to 1989, 20 years. Is there a backpay that she will get aside from the adjustment? Anyway, we no longer filed for manual verification since it will be automatic, according to to sss, if there’s an adjustment, until December.

  642. Hi, The adjustment of my late husband has been posted last January 2015, but the incharged said that I have nothing to get any adjustment because it was already included in my monthly pension. I received my monthly pension P4,453 since Feb. 2011. He died last Feb. 10, 2011. He contributed 14 yrs.of service from 1980 to 2000. Can I still avail it?

  643. Hi blanchie, SSS announced that they will process all the adjustments for all pensioners, whether they filed their requests or not, by Dec 2015

  644. when can i claim the adjustment of my late husband serafin v.feraren
    Philippine Airline employee since 1969 member of sss?

  645. Hi Trisha, yes, SSS said it will complete all 1985-1989 adjustments for all pensioners by Dec 2015, whether they have requested or not. They’re no longer accepting adjustment requests, so your father will have to wait. Hopefully, next year, your father will start getting his adjustments.

  646. Hello ms.nora may father sss coverage is from 1970 to 2007 so he is covered. About the adjustment, do i need to file for it or no need because the ss will automatically adjust it without filing tnx god bless !!!

  647. ella villaescusa lapuz

    hi ms Nora i am here in Zamboanga City asking for my pension but how can i make it as the other records to process my pension have not arrived from Manila. If I go there, I’m always told to come back after a week, then I go back and I get the same response. can you help me thanks

  648. Hi rosalie, SSS suspended only the acceptance of adjustment requests from pensioners; the process of adjustment is not suspended. Rather than wasting time on accepting/processing requests (additional paperwork), SSS has decided to process adjustments for all pensioners who deserve the adjustment, whether they filed a request or not. Based on SSS announcements, your husband will also get his adjustment, if he deserves an adjustment, hopefully starting next year. Your husband will get an adjustment if he had contributed at least 6 contributions within any year from 1985 to 1989.

  649. rosalie raule pelayo

    i was so dissapointed when we went at the sss,because they suspended the manual adjustment for the pensioner,it was so unfair for my husband because he is already paralized,we just learn about this last week thats why we had to file,thensuddenly the Gov,suspended thus,this is so unfair,it is our right also to avail the benufits that other sss member recieve,thank you very much,-sally

  650. Hi monique, if your father worked for at least a year within 1985 to 1989, then your mother’s pension will have an adjustment. SSS said they are now computing for all pensioners, whether the pensioner filed for a claim or not.

  651. Good evening, i have a question, my father is a SSS member, but he passed away feb. 2002. Is he covered for the said adjustment? My mother is his beneficiary. Thanks a lot. Hoping and waiting for your kind consideration.

  652. Hi May, SSS has announced that pensioners no longer need to apply for the 1985-1989 adjustment. They said they have set aside personnel to make adjustments for all pensioners that deserve the adjustment, whether they have filed or not. They said they’ll complete the adjustments this Dec 2015.

  653. May s. borlagdan

    Good day! Need I apply for the Pension Ajustment for the year 1985-89? I already applied for the Pension Adjustment but it was not specified what year am I applying for, so my application was denied.This time, I am applying for the said year.Hoping for your kind consideration.

  654. Hi Marcelino, sorry I am not from SSS, but SSS has announced that it has suspended all adjustment claims because they have decided to process adjustments for all members that deserve the adjustment, whether they filed a claim or not. They said they’ll complete the processing this Dec 2015. Maybe it’s because when pensioners came to know of the adjustment, many filed claims, and so, being deluged with adjustment claims, SSS decided to just go on with the adjustment processing for ALL members. I think you’ll have to wait until next year. Anyway, SSS should be able to give you back your total adjustment, if you had at least 6 contributions in at least one calendar year within 1985 to 1989.

  655. Marcelino C. Abante

    Sir/Madam gud morning I just want to ask the status of my SSS Salary Adjustment which was filed by myself personally at SSS Bf Homes Sucat Paranaque branch since Sept. 2014 . Looking forward for your prompt reply on this matter. Thank you so much ang God Bless u all

  656. Hi juanito, sorry I’ve logged in only now. Yes, your father is qualified for the adjustment. But SSS has announced that pensioners no longer need to apply for adjustment. SSS said they will make adjustments for every pensioner that deserve the adjustments. They promised to complete all adjustments by Dec 2015.

  657. juanito juanani jr

    Please I need an answer po kasi my father and I are planning to go to the nearest branch of sss here in rizal. But I want to check it first before we go. Thanks in advanve Ms. Nora

  658. juanito juanani jr

    Hi Ms. Nora My father started contributing since 1979 and ended up on 1995. Is he included on the list of people who could possibly get an adjustment? Or he should have atleast 20 years of service to be qualified on the said adjustment?

  659. juanito juanani jr

    My father started contributing since 1979 and ended up on 1995. Is he included on the list of people who could possibly get an adjustment? Or he should have atleast 20 years of service to be qualified on the said adjustment?

  660. Hi luzpura, yes, if you get a pension adjustment, you will also get an adjustment for your 18-month advance pension.

  661. luzpura q abellana

    Hi Miss Nora. If after manual verification the monthly pension will be adjusted will there be also an adjustment on the 18 mos lumpsum that I opted to avail of when i retired Oct of 2015?

  662. Hi Ms.Nora. my father passed away 1month ago and we heard about the 1985-1989 contribution adjustment. What are we going to do? or where can we file this? Pls help. We have proofs that he has contributions in those years.

  663. Hi Rezel, the latest update I’ve seen online is that SSS has suspended the receiving of requests for 1985 to 1989 pension adjustment. I think when SSS was overwhelmed with lots of adjustment requests, they decided to stop receiving requests and decided to adjust all pensions that needed to be adjusted, regardless of whether there was a request or not. They promised to complete all adjustments by Dec 2015.

  664. Hi ms.Nora? It it’s true that they have adjustment in sss 1989 up to 1985?

  665. Hi Lobeck, I searched again online and I came across this: The SSS officer said that SSS has suspended the receiving of manual verification claims, as SSS has decided to adjust the pension of every pensioner that contributed over the years 1985 to 1989 and whose pension was not yet adjusted. I hope they can finish the adjustments by Dec 2015, as the SSS officer announced. Do you think SSS will finish it? I hope yours will be one of those that will be adjusted earlier.

  666. Lobeck Castillo Asuncion

    Hi ma’m, I filed my manual verification for 1985 to 1985 pension adjustment and when I checked with our nearest SSS Branch, they said it’s already posted and no need to apply for said adjustment. Do they mean it’s already approved?

  667. Hi Ms. Luz, we have the same situation. My mother filed hers last July 2014 and up until now, there’s no response. SSS should really step up on this matter. Ms. Nora, thank you for this article. 🙂

  668. Ma. Luz L. Paalusbo

    Thanks Nora for your swift response. Hope SSS do something to finish this enormous task of manual verification for all pensioners especially those who are suffering from diabetes, hypertension, etc.

  669. Hi Ma. Luz, yes, sad to say, based on comments online, SSS has a huge backlog of manual verification requests. And since this process involves digging into huge piles of old and possibly musty documents, the process takes time, especially if not enough employees are assigned to this task. Many of those commenting online complain they’ve been waiting for more than a year. By the way, if indeed it’s true that manual verification was stopped due to high volumes of requests, they might be considering just going through with continuing to digitize the undigitized 1984 to 1989 records. Let’s see.

  670. Ma. Luz L. Paalisbo

    I filed a request for manual verification last August 18, 2014. When I went to SSS office last February 4, 2015 to get my ACOP, I made a follow-up on my manual verification. According to the person that I talked to, manual verification was stopped due high volumes of application. He told me just to continue making follow-ups. It’s been 6 months and until now no positive feedback has been received. Thanks.

  671. Hi Reden, sorry I don’t work for SSS. I just write about SSS. You can follow up at the branch where you filed your adjustment request.

  672. Where can I see the status of computation for my father’s adjustment. Is the transmittal manual verication already available and was it sent to San Pablo

  673. Hi Topeng, a member can check his claim online only if he has an online SSS account, which is usually started when one is still active. Based on complaints online, I think SSS has a backlog of manual verification claims — this is why many claims have been taking a long time.

  674. Hi, how can we check the status of our claim here online? I have the ss no. of my dad, we have gone throug the manual verification already, it’s been almost a year now, and we went to the branch they stated that it’s still in process? Can we have an exact answer and date for that? it’s been awhile, or at least provide a link here that I can put the details of my dad so I can see it for myself.

  675. Hi mie, sorry I don’t know what to say. Even if I say that you treat the adjustment as savings, it doesn’t cover the fact that they should accept your request for adjustment. But is your mother receiving her initial pension already?

  676. we went to sss last week and they said to us that the adjustment is mother was so disappointed because she needs her contribution right away . sss is so unfair . what should we do ? she is 67 yrs old.. please help us .

  677. Hi Jeremy, are there 2 claims? Pension is computed based on average salary credit and no. of credited years before semester of death or disability. Check the member’s monthly contribution and salary credit.

  678. How is death claim computed? My mother got a pension for 3 years for disability but she will get only 69,000. Why is it so little? How is monthly pension computed? Her monthly pension is only 1700.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Working Pinoy © 2008-2018 Frontier Theme