SSS Online Registration

Last updated on January 2nd, 2017 at 01:14 pm


This is how to enroll in the SSS online service MY.SSS.

 SSS online registration

1.    Open your Internet Explorer browser. This is the browser that works best with the SSS website.

2.   Go to the SSS website

3.    Find this and click Click Here SSS online

4.    Choose Member
        then click Submit

5.    Enter your SSS No.  (10 digits, no dash, no space)
       First Name
       Middle Name
       Last Name
       Date of Birth
       Email address
         (Enter your active personal email address;
         not your company-based email because you
         will most likely leave your company sooner or later)
       Confirm email address

6.   Enter code as shown

7.   Click Submit

8.   Wait for an email from SSS
9.   Click the link in the SSS email

10.   Continue filling up other data items:

      Mother’s Maiden Name
       Address 1 = House/Lot/Block No. and Street Name
       Address 2 = Barangay/Subdivision
     Postal Code
     Contact Number (Landline or cellphone no.)
     Email address
     Preferred User ID
         (Create your user name; between 8-20 characters)
     Preferred Password

11.  Enter your Employer’s SSS No. or SBR No. or OTC No.

If you are Employed, enter your employer’s 10-digit SSS no.
If you don’t know the branch code, enter 000

If you are Self-Employed, Voluntary, OFW, Non-Working Spouse, or Househelp, choose 6 digits (numbers only) from your contribution payment receipt’s SBR no. or OTC no. and enter 6 digits.
Use a newer receipt — the one you think already posted by SSS.

If you paid at SM Business Center or Bayad Center, or abroad through I-Remit or Ventaja, choose 6 digits (numerals only) and enter 6 digits. For example the receipt no. is P98700K006540, enter 987065 or 987654

If you are a Pensioner, you write your pension savings account no. or a recent pension check no.

For those paying via ADA, enter 000000

12.   Click Submit
     Wait for another email from SSS
If you have problems with registration:

. call the SSS Hotline at 920-6446 to 55
. go to the nearest SSS branch office
. email

. OFWs:  email
. comment at the SSS Facebook Page 

In your email, include your complete name, SSS no., date of birth, phone nos., address, and name of employer (if employed), and attach a scan or photo of your valid ID

Click to see New SSS Contribution Table,  Effective January 2014

for Self-Employed, Voluntary, OFW, Non-Working Spouse members


Add a Comment
  1. Hi po. Ask ko lang po kung how many years to pay yung educ loan ko after grad ko ng 4yrs sa college? Kasi po since first year college ako sss na po ang nag babayad ng tuition ko. Ang tuition ko po umaabot ng 18k kada sem. Ilang taon ko po kaya babayaran yon? At magkano kada bwan ang hulog? Sana po may mag reply hehe salamat po

  2. kelan ba maayos ang website ng SSS??

  3. SSS webpage online registration won’t display on Internet Explorer for months now. Reported it in person to their IT guy, Daniel, at the Clients Center a month ago.

    SSS members don’t have to suffer the traffic toll to a branch for information. It would lessen as well personal visits giving way to filers for benefits.

    Are they going to resolve this? I wonder…

  4. Hi ms. Nora,

    Nag file po kami ng adjustment ng papa ko for year 1985-1989 last 2015, patay na po sya. and na approved lang po this may 18, 2017. Pero naconfuse po kasi ako sa amount po na marerecieve nung papa ko. Not expected po na ganun lang makukuha niya. Nagstart po siya maghulog sa sss 1976, kung bibilangin po kasi yung hindi pa nakapost sa system nila from 1976-1989 is almost 13 years ang hindi pa nsasama sa pension ni mama. Nag start po ng pension ang mama ko september 2007. nagtanung po ako sa sss kung panu nila na compute yung ganun, sabi nila sytem na dw po ang nagcocompute kaya yun lang dw po ang lumabas. Panu po ba namin macocompute yung dapat na makuhang adjustment ng father ko?

    Thank you.

  5. Hi ms.Nora,,for my uncle reg. Sss adjustment if qualified po b cia mkarecieved o hindi…Mr.Pepito O.Obosa
    sss# 03-1546674-0
    CYS: 35 yrs
    coverage date: 05-1966 05-31-2006
    birthdate:may 08,1946
    maam,his my uncle single po cia,aq po ngaalaga sa kanya he is Parkinson patient..i wait ur response to my question…thank you po..

  6. Hi Ma’am Nora,
    Good day po,ask ko lang po naoperahan po ako last oct 17, 2016 for TAHBSO at sinabay narin po ang appendix ask ko lang po compute daw po dr ng SSS 40% of the body. Ano po ba ibig sabihin non mam.Thanks po

  7. Elnora miravillo lorenzo

    Bakit po invalid ang email add ko sa registration ng sss

  8. Hi Ms. Nora, just want to ask if i can pay my 60 months before i reach 60 years old. I am going to America (my husband’s country) , I’m not sure if I can get job there, just in case can I just continue my monthly contribution 5 years before my pension so I can get a higher monthly? I already have 25 years of service, how much do you think would be my monthly pension? I am already 46. Thank you and God bless.

  9. Dati ang dalidali mag check kung ok contribution mo kc dito tayo sa abroad baka kc hinde hinuhulog ung padala nating pera. Pero ngayon d mona ma check kasi may crn pa na requirements gayong ofw nanan tayo. Dapat pag ofw automatic d na kelangan ang crn, sss no.nalang. d ko tuloy macheck contribution ko

  10. Hi Elaine, try mo uli mamyang gabi o bukas. Usually mabilis na ngayon – within next day to 3 days, compared years ago.

  11. Hello po. Ung sbr number is not in sss rcord sabi dun aa system. Kakabayd ko lang kahapon. Ilang days ba bago mapost unt bayad? Thanks

  12. how can i check my contribution

  13. Hi there,

    I hope all is well.

    I just would like to confirm if I am still eligible to reloan if I will pay half or more than half of my previous loan though I am no longer working now. How long will I receive my check if I pay my balance today? PLease advise.

    Thank you very much.

  14. Hi Jeane, ang ipinadala ba ng tyahin mo ay “Member Data Change Request Form”? Accomplish in 2 copies (puedeng ipaxerox mo yong form), fill up in all capital letters and blank ink. Yong nasa passport mo ba and other IDs mo ay under your married name? Fill up CORRECTION of NAME. Kung ang surname mo ay surname ng husband mo, then submit an original copy of your marriage certificate with English translation. Fill up din yong CHANGE OF CIVIL STATUS and UPDATING CONTACT INFORMATION. Sa UPDATING OF DEPENDENT(S)/BENEFICIARY(IES), write the name of your child and name of your mother and check New/Additional. Submit original copy of your child’s Birth certificate with English translation. Kung father yong beneficiary mo na patay na, write name of father and check Deletion and submit death certificate. Send your aunt an authorization letter to file your Member Data Change request and photocopies of your passport and IDs.
    I’m not sure kung puedeng pagsabayin yong Change of Civil Status from single to married and then from married to widowed. Kung puede kasing sabay, dapat submit rin your husband’s Death certificate with English translation. I’ll see kung masagot itong question na ito sa SSS Facebook

  15. Gud nun . Ask ko lng sana . Mag change member Data request sana ako . Pero andito ako sa Japan nkatira. Pero yung SSS ko NSA tyahin ko . Sya jasinpinag pay ko lagi . Sabi nya skin At sinabi daw ng SSS na yung beneficiary ko baguhin ko raw ksi patay na yung nilagay ko .. ngayun nag padala sya ng paper skin . At binigay ny SSS ID.. gamit ko dun pag ka dalaga . Ngayun may asawa na ako . At nagging widowed rin.. balak ko sana baguhin. Anung kailangan. At USA pa pwedko bang ilaga anak ko dito sa Japan . Nila ng beneficiary ko. Japanese sya . At nanay ko Sa pinas. Antayin ko sagot.. salamat po

  16. Hi Luzminda, sa enrollment, kelangan mo ng 6-digit number na galing sa most recent contribution payment receipt. So before ka mag-enroll, dapat meron kang hawak na receipt. Kung puede kang magpabayad sa family mo ng kahit 1 month lang sa SSS branch, kahit yong 550 pesos lang, para lang makakuha ka ng 6-digit number. (I-email or itext nila yong receipt no.) Two parts ang enrollment: una muna, fill up mo the first fields, then Submit mo, then wait for an SSS email from SSS, then ituloy mo na ang enrollment, at dito sa second part mo kelangan yong 6 digits. Ask ka lang dito uli

  17. Please, I am an OFW, I would like to inquire you on how to apply for registration, please can you give me a clues. I am trying to browsed thru your website, and tried to fill it up the required forms but not successful…thank you, and pls I need your reply…

  18. Good Morning & Merry Christmas!
    we went already to the nearest SSS Office, inquiring the claims for refund for pensioner retirement adjustment of my father (deceased) he stated his contribution 1985- 1999…my mother is still alive…they adviced as to wait…but its been long time already 3 mos ,almost 4 mos since we filed the form.please give us info ,to know how much we can claim and wen it is release? thank and God bless us all.

  19. Hello po,
    Ask lang po kasi nagparegister online OFW, latest receipt thru bayad center Sep 2016…bakit po ayaw tanggapin Acknowledgemnt receipt number 6digits po yong entry….ayaw pa rin…

    Pls po help….thanka

  20. Hi Chloe, sorry I can’t think of a definite reason. Maybe an SSS system glitch. Are you using Internet Explorer as browser? Ito ang browser na most compatible sa SSS system. Try mo kaya after the holidays, sa Wednesday? Kung ayaw pa rin, magpabayad ka na lang kaya sa SSS branch mismo for your October payment, para SBR# talaga yong makita sa receipt. Sabihin mo sa family mo na i-fill up yong SSS Contributions Payment form. I-check nila yong OFW. Hope you can enroll soon!

  21. MS NORA, ayaw pa rin po , nagtry an rin po ako ng ibang combination lagi lang po nkalagay SBR NO, NOT IN SSS RECORD. OFW po ako 2014 po yung last hulog ko s pinas, then nagresume lng po this september .

  22. Hi Chloe, try-try mo any combination. Sa Bayad Center kasi iba-iba kung nasan yong receipt transaction no. Minsan Ref#, or TR#. Kung yang THB yong transaction no., try mo rin 162742, or yong ibang number diyan sa receipt mo. Or wait for another day, baka kasi hindi pa napasok sa SSS system yong payment mo.


  24. Hi Shane, yes, survivor pensioners are not allowed to enroll. SSS said that they will complete all adjustments for survivor pensioners this Dec 2016. I hope your mother will get her adjustments kung hindi correct ang computation ng pension niya noon

  25. Hi My father died last 2006. How will I know if my mom will be granted of the said adjustment? Also I tried enrolling my father’s account in SSS Online Service but it ran to no success with the error below. Can you please advise? Thanks Member has a Funeral/Death Claim. Members with Funeral and/or Death Claim are not allowed to register in My.SSS.

  26. hello po ms nora.hindi ko po maregister ung sss ng father ko(DECEASED) kc me ngprompt po nMember has a Funeral/Death Claim. Members with Funeral and/or Death Claim are not allowed to register in My.SSS.pwede pa po b n maregister ung sss niya online?THANKS PO!

  27. Hi sol, kung 600 pesos ang increase ng pension ng father mo, dapat around 50k to 57k ang lump sum ng father mo, depending on the month your father started receiving his pension. Ang lump sum dapat ay yong number of months na kulang yong pension x increase in monthly pension. Your father can visit SSS and ask. He should bring his ID, your old pension voucher (or any document that shows his old pension amount) and your new notice.

  28. hello po mrs nora asko ko po panu po b computation ng adjustment ,2008 po start pension father ko nadagdagan po pension nia ng 600,pero ang lamsum nia lang ay 22,800 lang

  29. Hi Krizelle, ask your mom to email you a recent Bayad Center transaction no. (paid a week ago or a month ago), the one that starts with TPA, then choose any 6 consecutive digits there for your registration.

  30. hello ! Im an OFW, my mom is paying my sss contribution at Bayad Center. Now Im trying to register online then they need the reciept number from RS5. I dont have RS5. how can I register online. Thank you

  31. Hi fleurdelis, yes, if your employer number consists of only 10 digits, enter the 10 digits and then enter 000 into the rightmost 3-digit space.

  32. Good day! I am having a hard time trying to enroll my SSS number thru online since yesterday in the evening for the reason that there’s a prompt message in the lower part of my employer ID number stating that the encoded digits wasn’t registered to SSS but the thing is that’s exactly the ID number of my employer, I’ve already droped a message via email to them, can I clarify what do you mean by “if you do not know the branch code, type 000” Thanks a bunch! 🙂

  33. Good day po May I file for maternity? I’ve given birth more than one year ago. I didn’t know about SSS previously. I’ve paid po for 9 months to Sss before I got pregnant.

  34. Hi alquine, thanks a lot for sharing information — that typing all the letters and numbers is accepted, even if their instruction is to type 6 digits from the receipt no.

  35. Hi, for self employed who are asked for receipt number/OTC when registering online, just type in the pay reference #. All of it. Numbers and letters. I helped my mother register online and did just that. It went through. Now we are waiting for the email that she can already loog in online. Hope this helps. =)

  36. Hi Ma’am, I try to register my father to sss online to know his history on SSS but when it comes to savings account number it always says “Savings Account not registered”. But his pension always receive on that account number. And another problem is 16 digits his savings account number but on sss online only needs 15 digits. That’s why i can’t register him. I hope u can help us. Thanks so much. 🙂

  37. Hi Ricardo, when did you pay this? Maybe this payment was not yet posted? Or maybe it was paid more than 6 months ago? Did you try entering 6 digits like 793397? or 709030?

  38. Ricardo Jazareno Jr

    Hi! I have a problem on what to put on the Receipt No/OTC. I paid in the SSS Branch and the Receipt tells Pay Reference: F00070903030097
    I tried different ways in putting on the Receipt No/OTC but got no luck. I’m sure the rest of the information required are correctly being put in. Please advise. Thanks.

  39. Hi Marlene, pay one monthly contribution as Voluntary at the SSS branch so you can get an SBR no. You can pay as Voluntary if you were Employed or a registered Self-Employed before. It’s good to pay an amount equal or higher than your last contribution. See the new SSS table of contributions. Enroll in online SSS after your payment is posted, maybe after 3 days. Since you’re going to SSS, it’s also good if you verify your contributions first before paying — ask for a verification slip to fill up.

  40. Hi Nora, I’m now a non working spouse and have stopped my Sss contribution for almost 16 years…I would like to know what SBR no should I put to complete my online registration…I only know my last employer ID no…please advise..I just want to know my contributions..thanks

  41. Hi Nancy, I hope by now you have enrolled already. Or if not yet, restart your laptop or PC, open your mail on Internet Explorer because it’s in this browser where the SSS website works well, and click again the link.

  42. Hi Nora, after receiving email verification/validation from SSS, I clicked on the provided link, it returned me back to SSS, and showed nothing. So basically,step 9-11 didn’t show. Pls. help to chase SSS IT support to look this matter. Thanks

  43. akiikoza jeffrey borce

    pano po ba mag fill up ng form ?? hindi kopo kasi makita yung fifillupan ??

  44. Hi nitz, yes, you better verify at SSS, at any branch. Every employer has its own SSS no (13 digits). If the agency has no SSS no., then they are not remitting collections to the SSS. An employee’s SSS no. consists of only 10 digits.

  45. My father has asked me to help him; he said he has no employer’s no. I guess we can verify at any SSS Branch, so we’ll know if his agency is remitting what they’re deducting as his SSS contributions. It’s his requirement for his 201 Files niya. Thanks po

  46. Hi nitz, if you’re employed, you need to input your employer’s SSS no. If voluntary, OFW or self-employed, you need to enter 6 digits from the transaction no. of your latest posted SSS payment receipt.

  47. Hi nitz, no, they’re different. Ask your HR for your employer’s SSS no. SSS number is your own SSS no.

  48. Employer’s sss number and sss number — are they one and the same?

  49. The same with me, cannot register. How to register?

  50. Hi jun, CRN is the number on your UMID ID. CRN is the same as your SSS no., but with additional 00 at the start. But if you don’t have yet your UMID ID, write your SSS no. when registering. If you’re Employed, you should know first your Employer’s SSS no. before registering because you need it to complete your registration. If Voluntary/Self-employed/OFW, have your recent payment receipts with you because you need 6 digits from your receipt’s transaction no.

  51. How do I register with sss? what’s the CRN number?

  52. Hi kris, email Write your complete name, SSS no., birth date, contact no., employer name if employed, and request or concern. Attach a scan or photo of your valid IDs. Or you can also go to and post your concern.

  53. hi po, I filled up the form. The next step is to wait for email sent from sss. It’s been 1week I haven’t received an email from sss.
    I went to sss office at santiago city, i was told the system is under maintenance. It’s too long i haven’t received an email. I need it badly. Hope you can help us. Thank you

  54. Hi jane, try choosing 6 digits from your latest transaction no. or remittance no. The other option is to ask your family to pay 1 contribution and then send you the transaction no. Register after 3 or 5 days to allow time for posting.

  55. What if I don’t know the SBR#? my payments are on and off and i’m overseas right now.

  56. Hi Rhoxie, maybe because there are only 5 numbers, and the rest are letters? Sorry I’m not sure now. How about your other receipts? Try 294610. Have you tried using 5 numbers and a letter? If still not successful, next time, pay at SSS branch using an RS5 form, so the T# will surely be in the SSS database.

  57. Rhoxie T. Montesa

    Hi nora this is the no.T#2946Z1RW. can’t really register. what should I do? Hope you will help me. Thank you

  58. Hi Rhoxie, look for T#, and choose 6 digits. For example, T# is 0105Z0U6, enter 010506. If T# is 01008764, enter 108764 or 018764. Use T# of latest payment that you think is already posted (could be payment one month ago).

  59. Rhoxie T. Montesa

    I have received sss validation but cannot register. I pay at bayad center as voluntary. I don’t know which is the receipt no.

  60. Rhoxie T. Montesa

    I have completed the first part of registration. It’s the 2nd part that I could not complete.

  61. Hi Rhoxie, if you’re not able to complete the first part of registration, even if you write correct entries, that means the website is busy or not fully functioning. If you can, register at non-peak times, like dawn hours.

  62. Rhoxie T. Montesa

    Same with me, I can’t register. Not accepted. I don’t know what’s wrong. tsk

  63. hindi po ako makapag register paanu pu ba? na fill up ko na pu ung form peru pu wala pong nalabas na mula sa sss

  64. Hi hyra, try again at non-peak hours, like around midnight.

  65. i follow all your instruction but when i start click the link on my email it shows nothing.. i need my emplyee static info.. please help..

  66. Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web sitfe before
    but after loooking att many of the articles I realized
    it’s neww to me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking itt and
    chrcking back frequently!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Working Pinoy © 2008-2018 Frontier Theme