Here are the top banks in the Philippines based on their Alexa rankings as of April 4, 2011. In other words, they are the most searched banks online in the Philippines.
The banks’ high rankings are a good indication:
- that their products and services are attracting strong interest from new and old customers and
- that their Internet banking systems are being used by more banking clients.
Only 6 bank websites were able to rank within the Top 500 Websites in the Philippines as of April 4, 2011.
- unionbankph.com of Union Bank of the Philippines — Rank # 67
- bpiexpressonline.com of Bank of the Philippine Islands — Rank # 69
- bdo.com.ph of Banco de Oro — Rank # 154
- mybdo.com.ph of Banco de Oro — Rank # 223
- hsbc.com.ph of HSBC — Rank #255
- citibank.com.ph of Citibank — Rank # 494
I looked for the rankings of the other biggest banks in the Philippines, and these are their rankings:
- metrobank.com.ph of Metrobank — Rank# 631
- eastwestbanker.com of East West Banking Corp. — Rank# 669
- chinabank.ph of China Bank — Rank# 883
- pnb.com.ph of Philippine National Bank — Rank# 1,296
- rcbc.com of Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. — Rank# 4,090
- landbank.com of Landbank — Rank# 13,857
- standardchartered.com of Standard Chartered Bank — Rank#3,570 (global), ranking in the Philippines not posted
- devbankphil.com.ph of Development Bank of the Philippines — Rank# 6,193,311 (global), ranking in the Philippines not posted
- db.com/philippines/ of Deutsche Bank — Rank# 15,798
Alexa: Some say Alexa is not accurate because there are limits to its counting, but the other popular traffic estimator, Quantcast, also has limits, so Alexa can satisfy our purposes for the time being.
List of Banks in the Philippines — Universal Banks, Commercial Banks
Top 27 Savings Banks in the Philippines — or Top 27 Thrift Banks
Savings Accounts in the Philippines with the Lowest Maintaining Balances
Hi Mam Nora,
Mam..ask ko lng po kung pwede ma withdraw ng asawa ko ung pag ibig contibutions nya..bale 12yrs mahigit po xa nag work sa pagcor..dec 2005 to may 2018..gamitin po sana namin ung pera sa negosyo.. thank u
Hello po ask ko lang po kasi nakakuha po ako nang provident claim ko nung nastroke ako nilakad lang ng anak ko. Mag 55 yrs old na ako pero di na ako makapag work. Pde ko na po kaya iwithdraw yung TAV ko? salamat po sa sasagot. Gang ngayon po kasi di pa din ako makakilos ng maayos. Disable pa din.
opo mam,sa govt. po ak,don lng po ak employed 28 yrs po. ang sabi po plagi tuwing mag pa followup itinatransfer dw po un old system sa new system kya ang sabi tstawag n lng dw po. mam nora ano po kaya ang dapat kong gawin..?tpos nga po na reinstate same company din po.salamat po.
Hi ramon, dapat hindi magtagal ng 7 months. mga 2 months lang dapat. Clear ba na transfer to a new system ang sinabi? o transfer to your main branch? Did you work in more than 1 company and in more than 1 region? Kasi kung nasa iba-ibang Pag-ibig branches ang contributions mo, kokolektahin pa ang records mo from several branches, so magtatagal. Kung new system ang sinabi, sana naman yong pag-centralize na ng records ang ibig sabihin. It’s good na nag-start ka uli mag-contribute, kasi malayong mataas ang dividend rate ng Pag-ibig compared sa time deposit.
gdday!ako po c ramon pangan tanong k lng po kung mtagal bgo mkuha un retirement sa pagibig. nag retired na po ak ng june 29. 2017. nagfile po ako aug. 27 2017. nag pa follow up nman po ak ang sbi tinatransfer dw s new system .gnon po b ktagal un.?almost 7 months na po. ngun po na reinstate po ako ulit. my contribution po ako ulit. sana po matulungan nyo po ako. salamat po. god bless!
I filed my claims at Pag-IBIG Fund Branch close to Timog Ave., Q.C. last June 23. I submitted the necessary forms for this claim on that day and I was told that I can claim my Provident Benefits 3-4 weeks. I inquired last July 17 through the Pag-IBIG phone (422-3000-5650) and I was told that Pag-IBIG offices were still trying to get information from several branches if there were still other contributions I made during my active days. Therefore, I need to wait for another week or more to claim my benefits.
It so happen that I had to leave for the US on the night of July 17, hence I no longer had the opportunity to wait. And so, I have decided not to pursue my desire to claim my benefits at this time. I am requesting your office to cancel my application for said funds and let my funds at Pag-IBIG stay at present as they are so they can earn more dividends and I will pursue my claim when I come back from the United States in not too distant future.
The reference number for the claim is: Pag-IBIG MID No. 62317.
Thank you for your kind consideration on this matter. Please reply through my e-mail address.