If you have an online SSS account, you can check your estimated SSS pension online.
This estimate is not final; it will change as you continue to pay your contributions to SSS.
To check your estimated pension, you will use your online SSS account, so if you have not yet registered with the SSS online system, this is how to register to get your online SSS account.
Steps to see your estimated SSS pension:
2. Select E-Services, then click Inquiry
3. If you see Employee Static Information, but there’s an Advisory square blocking it,
click OK, and the square will disappear.
4. Select Eligibility, then click DDR – Funeral
5. Enter your earliest date of retirement: MM-DD-YYYY
When is your earliest retirement date? Add 60 to your year of birth.
6. You will see your Benefits Eligibility
7. Click RETIREMENT – PENSION
8. You will see your DDRF CLAIM ELIGIBILITY
and the following data:
- Earliest Retirement Date
- Total Number of Posted Contributions
- Total Number of Lumped Contributions
- Total Number of Deemed Paid Contributions
- Total Number of Contributions Prior to Semester of Contingency
- Credited Years of Service (CYS) Computation
- Maximum Allowable CYS for Member
- Average Monthly Salary Credit
- Type of Benefit | RETIREMENT – PENSION
- Amount of Benefit
(You can check here if your 1985 to 1989 contributions
are already counted and included in your total CYS)
For those who have not yet accumulated 120 contributions, you will see that your Retirement Benefit is a Lump Sum, computed for age 60.
Your pension computation will appear after you have accumulated 120 contributions.