How to Check your Estimated SSS Pension Online


If you have an online SSS account, you can check your estimated SSS pension online.

This estimate is not final; it will change as you continue to pay your contributions to SSS.

To check your estimated pension, you will use your online SSS account, so if you have not yet registered with the SSS online system, this is how to register to get your online SSS account.

Use Internet Explorer SSS Internet Explorer as this is the best browser to use the SSS website:


Steps to see your estimated SSS pension:

1. Login.

2. Select E-Services, then click Inquiry

3. If you see Employee Static Information, but there’s an Advisory square blocking it,
click OK, and the square will disappear.

4. Select Eligibility, then click DDR – Funeral

5. Enter your earliest date of retirement: MM-DD-YYYY
Example:  11-08-2021

When is your earliest retirement date? Add 60 to your year of birth.

Click Submit

6. You will see your Benefits Eligibility


8. You will see your DDRF CLAIM ELIGIBILITY
and the following data:

  • Earliest Retirement Date
  • Total Number of Posted Contributions
  • Total Number of Lumped Contributions
  • Total Number of Deemed Paid Contributions
  • Total Number of Contributions Prior to Semester of Contingency
  • Credited Years of Service (CYS) Computation
  •   (You can check here if your 1985 to 1989 contributions
      are already counted and included in your total CYS)

  • Maximum Allowable CYS for Member
  • Average Monthly Salary Credit
  • Type of Benefit | RETIREMENT – PENSION
  • Amount of Benefit


For those who have not yet accumulated 120 contributions, you will see that your Retirement Benefit is a Lump Sum, computed for age 60.

Your pension computation will appear after you have accumulated 120 contributions.


Add a Comment
  1. Thanks so much po for all your replies. Maam last na po, with my father’s case na may 2 sss no. 1st ay from 1968-77
    And nag start sya ulit with a different sss no. 1992 to 2015, ilan po ang CYS nya if na consolidate po?

  2. Hi Glenda, kung merong proofs na he was born in 1946, it’s the more probable birth date, kasi kung 1956 ang birth date, hindi naman puedeng nag-work na siya and paying SSS in 1968 at only 12 years old. 12 years old!
    Sabi mo nagwo-work pa ang father mo in 2015. Pag age 60 to 65 na pero employed pa and paying SSS, hindi pa puedeng mag-claim ng SSS pension. Sa age 65, puede na, kasi mandatory retirement na ang age 65 — puede nang mag-pension kahit nagwo-work pa o hindi na, so meron siyang naipon na pensions since age 65. I hope you can share later on kung anong result.

  3. He stopped working 2015, he was 69 that time po. Naka maximum po ang contribution ni tatay for the last 20 years po. (For the 2nd sss 1992-2015)
    For the 1st sss 1968 to 1977.
    Ang dahilan po ng Sss kaya kailangan daw po nila i verify yung mga documents na naisubmit ko kase nagpatanda daw po ng age ang tatay ko. Natatawa po ako kase paanong nagpatanda eh yan po talaga ang date of birth nya 1946. Kase nga daw po 1956 yung nasa temporary or 2nd sss nya. 1 month na po ako naghihintay. Wala pa din po silang update.

  4. Thank you so much Maam Nora. Am waiting for their call or text. Parang sobrang higpit po nila kase yung temporary (2nd) sss po ni tatay ay 1956 sya pero ang totoong date of birth po nya ay 1946. Sa first sss po nya ay 1946. I have given them baptismal cert,drivers license, marriage cert,& passport on which show the true bdate of my father. Pero ang sabi po nila they need to confirm pa from PSA (marruage cert) at LTO if 1946 nga ang nasa end nila. 71 years old po nung namatay ang father ko ms Nora and he never applied for a claim. Babayaran po ba ng SSS yung 11 years na dapat sana may pension na sya?

  5. Hi Glenda, mas malaki ang pension ng mother mo kung ma-consolidate or ma-combine yong 2 SSS records nia. Hindi 47 years, kasi merong rules for counting credited years of service (CYS):
    For January 2002 to present: CYS = Total number of contributions divided by 12
    For January 1985 to December 2001: CYS = Number of calendar years that you have 6 or more contributions
    For years before January 1985: CYS = 1985 minus the year you started paying to SSS
    Merong significant increase kapag madagdagan yong CYS niya, kasi ito yong SSS pension formula: 300 pesos plus 20% of AMSC plus 2% of AMSC x CYS in excess of 10. Plus 1,000, yong addition via order by Pres. Duterte.
    I hope ma-share mo dito later on if you were able to successfully consolidate the 2 accounts.

  6. Bago po namatay ang tatay ko last dec 2017 nasabi nya may isa pa syang sss no in which may 80 syang contributions mula sa 2 companies 1968 to 1977. Then nag ofw sya. Pagbalik nya ng pilipinas ay nag apply ang company nya ng bagong sss no nya in which nagkaroon ng 220 contributions. Ang kaso po sa bagong sss nya younger sya ng 10 years. So may discrepancy na sa unang sss nya. Pero napatunayan ko naman po base sa mga nakuha kong data ng tatay ko na 1946 sya at hindi 1956. Ang tanong ko po mas malaki po ba ang matatanggap ng mother ko if 47 years po total ang paghuhulog nya kahit hindi tuloy tuloy?

  7. Hi Lala, puedeng ipa-xerox yong OR, then i-certify ng funeral parlor na Certified True copy. Puede ring Certification issued by the funeral parlor indicating the details of payment of funeral expenses of the deceased member.

  8. Ano gagawin kapag wala maibigay n duplicate ng official receipt ang funeral parlor. Pede n b yung cargo shipment. Para gamitin sa funeral expenses.

  9. Hi Patrocinio, your concern was already resolved by SSS. Sorry I was not able to respond in August.

  10. Hi Miss Nora, nag hulog pa father q ng sss year 1985-1990.. Namatay na po cya last 2 years ago,, on the way pa po ung death claim supposedly makukuha na raw ngaun December 27,2017.. Ask q lng po meron pa po ba makukuha adjustment ang mother q, she was a common-low wife for my past away father…

  11. Good evening ma’am, ask ko Lang po Kasi I’m planning for good na sa pinas, then I have 35 months remaining to fulfill my 120 months or 10 years, OK lang po ba na bayaran ko na Siya Kahit na Hindi na sa kanyang schedule of contribution payment? Thanks po and more power.

  12. Elizabeth d.iglopas

    Hi good day Po madam..ask k lng Po about s sss pension nmin..almost 5mos.n Po KC kmi nkk kuha Ng pension

  13. Hi po. Yung father ko po at year 2007 nag stop na po mag work. Gusto ko po malaman if how much contribution nya.. i tried a iregister yung account nya sa SSS but was declined kasi daw SSS could not find daw yung given SSS #. Possible ba yun na madelete or mawala? Sayang naman po kasi yung contributions ng father ko while he was working.

  14. I have been trying to get a certification from SSS as to how much pension I am receiving. The purpose of my request is to confirm the amounts being posted to my UCPB passbook for the benefit of the Australian Centrelink which is assessing my application for government benefits. My request was addressed to & OFW CSU responded and asked me to send a signed request and copies of 2 valid IDs; which I did on 12 August 2017. I sent the same to member relations section. I have followed it up a few times via the SSS call center; the nice people there are following it up. As at today, I have not received any reply. I would appreciate your help. Reference: SSS member #03-242344-4

  15. Hi Guia, i ask lang if you’re a common-law wife receiving SSS pension because you’re a guardian to your children with the deceased SSS member. Guardian ka po? If yes, you and your children will get adjustments if your husband worked and contributed to SSS within 1985 to 1989 at hindi ito na-include sa computation when your pensions were computed.

  16. Guia L. Bautista

    Hi po, ask ko lang po regarding sa dagdag na pension, magkano po b talaga ang nadagdag sa mga common law wife.?
    Salamat po.

  17. Hi, Ms. Nora, nagtatry po ako mag register sa My.SSS pero naglock ang aking inumpisahan nuon. gusto ko lng po malaman kung kailan ako magpa file for my application for pension.. sa January 14, 2018 po ako 60

  18. Gaano po katagal marelease ang lumpsum??kasi po sakin ok na lahat ng papers ko naipsa ko na 1 wik na ko ngaantay ng update gaano po ba katagal baka ma release???

  19. Hi Allyson, dahil parang special case yong sa iyo, puede kang sumulat ng request for recomputation and adjustment of the death benefit that you received from the SSS membership of your father, (complete name, with SSS No. __) who died in ___ and who was an SSS member from ___. Attach a copy of the death benefit voucher you received from SSS and copy of your IDs. Puedeng Taglish, English or Tagalog. Pa-print mo para mas clear. Then pa-xerox mo para tatakan ng SSS yong xerox (proof that they received your request).

  20. Hello po Mrs Nora! Tanong lng po, sss member po kz tatay ko, namatay na po sya last June 2014 ganun rin po mama ko Patay narin last May 2011 only child po ako at naclaimed ko na po death benefit nya, ang gusto ko Lang po alamin eh entitled po ba father ko dun s back pay 2016 (1985-1990) member po tatay ko since 1981, salamat po !

  21. Hi Jade, not always na ganon, kasi hindi mo rin sure kung kelan na-post yong 1985-1990 contributions niya. Was it before his pension’s computation? or after? Kung ang father mo ay nag-start mag-pension in 1991 or 1992, yon ang palagay ko na puedeng correct na yong computation kasi baka hinanap nila yong previous years’ contributions, pero hindi pa rin ako sure. Ask na lang SSS if your father’s pension has been adjusted.

  22. Hi Mrs Nora, question lang po about dun sa issue nung 1985-1990. Ung father ko po kase nagwork during those years and nung pagkacheck ko sa SSS website, nagreflect naman dun ung mga contributions nya.
    Ung question ko po:
    1. Applicable lang po ba yung recomputation kung walang nagrereflect sa SSS website na contribution dun sa mga taon na yon?
    2. Kung meron po bang contribution sa SSS website dun sa mga taon na yun, ibig po bang sabihin di na kelangan mag-recompute?

  23. Hello po ma’am Nora, ask ko Lang po Kung pwde paba ako maka file ng funeral claim po?4yrs na pong patay asawa ko.yung anak namin minor PA. Kasal kami under Islam rights Pero yung bc ng anak Ko May name ng Papa nya pero nakalimutan yung pagpirma ng acknowledgement. Eligible po ba yung anak namin? May unang asawa siya pero May decisions po sila sa annulment. Ano po dapat kung gawin?salamat po.sana matulungan MO ako.

  24. Hi mary, you can email and ask about your total number of contributions. This email address is for all Filipinos living or working abroad. Attach a scan or photo of 2 of your IDs. If you lack 120 contributions, you can continue paying until you accumulate 120. If younger than 55, you can choose any contribution amount from the table of SSS contributions. Comment here again if 55 or older.
    You can also enroll in the SSS online system so you can check your records online. But for enrollment, you need your latest contribution payment’s transaction number. You can ask someone here to pay in your behalf one contribution at an SSS branch, then sends you the transaction number.
    About your husband, is he younger than 55 so he’ll have time to complete the required 120? If yes, he needs to be here in person and he needs to be working here or have a business here (at least prior to and during application period). He needs to register and get his SSS number first, and then register as self-employed. He needs to bring his birth certificate, marriage cert and proof of profession in the Philippines or Philippine business permit. There could be other documents that will be required

  25. Hi Nora
    Iam leaving abroad and I’m an sss member but I can’t remember
    How many months I have already paid to complete 120 . What
    Should I do?

    I want also my foreigner husband to be a member since he is planning
    To retire in the Philippines can that be posible?

  26. Hi judith, I hope na tumagal ang processing dahil magkakaroon ng adjustment ang pension. You or your mother can follow-up at the branch where you filed your claim. Bring your ID and your authorization letter if you’re following up without your mother with you.

  27. Gus pm po my father died on may 1 2016 ok n po lahat ng papers nya sa transfer s mother ko sbi skin sa sss by aug. 2016 ok n daw until now wal p po pension mother ko,bakit po kaya

  28. Hi Ms Nora magandang araw,nakapghulog na po ako ng 10 years sa SSS at the age of 40 for MC of 550/ question is pwede na ba ako mag stop muna ng pag hulog at hntayin ko na mag age ako ng 54 tapos mag start ulit ako ng maximun na P1760 for 5 years(60 months) until I get my higher pension….please correct me if I’m wrong with my idea.

  29. hi ms nora ask ko lng po kc pensioner mama ko papa died last 2005 so ngpunta po kme sa ss ask kme kung nksma ba papa ko sa adjustment 1985-1989 ngkpghulog cxa ng more tan 6months pero ang sabi ng sss nasagd ndaw yong pension sa papaanung paraan yun at ko maintindhan ei kc ung sinansabi po diba na ngkpgcontribute with atleast 6months nung time na 1985 -1989 .gusto po nmin mlaman.maraming salamat po

  30. Hi Ofelia, living pa ba ang mga parents ninyo? at parents ng asawa ng kapatid mo? At dependent ba ang parents ninyo sa kapatid mo? At dependent din ba ang parents ng asawa ng kapatid mo sa anak nila na namatay? Kasi sila ang susunod na beneficiaries kapag wala nang minor children and wala nang spouse. Kung alive pa ang mga parents, sila ang magke-claim; lump sum ang ma-claim, hindi pension. The adult children can claim if the parents are no longer alive and if they are not dependent on your kapatid and on your sibling’s spouse.
    Kung meron ding isinulat na other beneficiaries sa records nila sa SSS, kasama din ito sa mga beneficiaries together with the children. What they will get are lump sums, not pensions. I hope you can share later on who were able to claim

  31. Hi po, miss Nora, yung kapatid ko po namatay ang asawa nya at sumunod din sya after a six months mga anak nya 21 narin ang youngest, so wala napo mag pention, tanong lang po, may makukuha po ba sila?

  32. Hi herminia, ang advice ng SSS is to ask assistance from the nearest SSS branch (fastest siguro ito), or call SSS (sadly, always busy), or send a private message to the Facebook page of SSS:, or email Write your request, complete name, SSS number, date of birth and contact number. Attach scan or copy of valid IDs (with photo and signature) for reference.

  33. Hi Ms. Nora, would like to ask how can i retrieve my user name and password in SSS online system?

  34. Hi Angelica, meron ding adjustment for survivor pensioners. Sabi ng SSS they will complete all adjustment by Dec 2016. Kung ang father mo ay merong 1985-1989 contributions at hindi ito na-count when they computed your mother’s pension, malamang merong adjustment for your mother’s pension.

  35. ms nora yung sss ng father ko may adjustment pa din ba yun pero patay na yung mother ko na pensioner meron pa din ba syan adjustment. thanks

  36. Hi Orlando, sorry I cannot access your pension data. Enroll in SSS Online Service so you can check your pension data.

  37. Orlando Maranan Gupit

    Magkano na po ang pension ko as of today?

  38. Hi poh ma’am ask ko lang poh kung may makukuha bang adjustment papa q..Patay n poh kc xa nung April 15 2016…into poh sss# 09-1195980-0..Antonio escabillas Galudo..may 30,1963 ..

  39. Hi Risse, you need to go to SSS with your IDs and birth certificate (orig and xerox) and ask. Magdala ka na ng letter of request for adjustment. If your father worked from 1985 to 1989, most likely hindi na-compute nang tama yong na-pension ng mother mo, so dapat merong adjustment.

  40. Good day, ask ko lang po who are qualified to received the SSS Salary Adjustment? my father died last Jan 2012, and just last year my mother died too? May makukuha pa po ba kami mga anak nya, if both my parents are already dead?

  41. Hi Ronie, ang contributions ba ng SSS member na spouse niya ay from 2004 to 2009? Meaning nagsimula lang mag-contribute sa SSS in 2004? If started only in 2004, wala po siyang adjustment kasi ang nagkaroon lang ng backup at encoding problem ay yong contributions from 1985 to 1989. Yong other years, walang problem, na-encode lahat. This means na correct ang pension computation for your friend and therefore no adjustment.

  42. Gud morning po kung yung pensioner po ba nagstart pension nunh 2010 survivor po namatay asawa nya dati po 4300 lang ang pension but nung 2014 naging 4800 until now po 4800 kasama po ba sya sa adjustment 2004 po hanggang 2009 po yung naging hulog nya sa sss tapos namatay na po cya kasama po ba wife nya nya survivor pensioner sa adjustment?thank yuo po more power

  43. Hi JHEM, kung pareho silang nag-contribute to SSS in 1985 to 1989, at parehong hindi na-include sa count of years itong mga years na ito when their pensions were computed, then your mother should get adjustments for both. Based on recent comments here, it is best that your mother files a letter requesting for adjustment of his husband’s pension and her survivor pension, attaching copy of her IDs and pension vouchers. Yong sa kanya, tanuging niya na rin, pero sabi naman ng SSS, they will make adjustments for all who are qualified for the adjustments.

  44. Hi Ms. Nora My father died 11yrs ago and my mom who also an SSS pensioner is the beneficiary, can they both get the SSS pension adjustment? or it is only my mom. thank you!

  45. Hi September, your mother does not need to request for adjustment yet, as SSS announced they have been encoding/adjusting for all whose pensions need to be adjusted. The process is still ongoing for many pensioners. But your mother can visit SSS and ask. You can also try enrolling your father’s SSS account in SSS Online Service and then check your father’s pension data.

  46. hi ms. nora,
    my father died his pension is assumed by mom. however, mom did not file for the adjustment 1985-1989 . does she really has to file it? also, what is the tentative date of release of this adjustment? I read some blogs before that it says it would be release by April 2016. but mom checked her atm, no unexpected amount is there. how does it work? thank you so much.. hope to hear the best from you.

  47. Hi Alejandro, you no longer need to file your adjustment claim. SSS announced they’ll do the adjustment for all whose pensions did not include the CYS for 1985-1989. About your adjustment amount? It depends on your total CYS and average salary credit. Try enrolling in my.SSS so you can see your SSS records. You need your bank account no. (where your pension is being sent to) and your email address should be active. This is how to enroll in online SSS. After you see your CYS and average salary credit and the no. of years/months you have been getting your pension, we can estimate your adjustment.

  48. Alejandro B. Enciso Jr.

    Good morning Ms. Nora, When can I file the SSS pension adjustment for 1985 – 1989? The last time I visited the SSS office in Alabang, Mid of 2015 informed me that it was stop for awhile.Can I proceed to the SSS office and file my claim. How much money I can expect?

  49. Hi Merille, yes, the man and the woman in your example will get the same pension computation. Availment of short-term benefits like sickness, short-term disability and maternity benefits will not affect pension computation.

  50. Hi Ms. Nora, How about those women who took advantage of the maternity benefit?
    will they have the same computation or different compared to men?
    example: A Woman and a Man that has same no. and amount of contribution and the difference is the woman took advantage of the maternity benefit, both doesn’t have loans. is it treated the same or different?

  51. Hi Ms. Nora, under benefits eligibility,”Retirement-Pension” does not appear in the available benefits (see below)- why is this so? is there a problem with my records? – or is it bec they’re doing the adjustment now?…thanks

    Benefits Eligibility

    SS Number 03-2483573-1 Member Name MACEDA, LUIS Z
    Date of Birth 12-14-1951 Date of Coverage 04-1972

    Member Info
    Premium Payments

    Earliest Retirement Date 12-14-2011
    Total Number of Posted Contributions 184
    Total Number of Lumped Contributions 84
    Total Number of Deemed Paid Contributions 0
    Total Number of Contributions Prior to Semester of Contingency 268

    Available Benefits
    List of Available Benefit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Working Pinoy © 2008-2018 Frontier Theme