Updated May 6, 2014
BPI London, Bank of the Philippine Islands in London, UK
If you’re frequently sending money to the Philippines from the UK, consider opening a BPI Europe account
so that you can enroll this account in BPI Express Online
and then make your money transfers online to your or your recipient’s BPI or BPI Family account in the Philippines.
Two Ways to Open a BPIE Star account: (Star means Save, Transact And Remit)
1. Visit BPI Europe in London and open an account. Bring the required documents.
BPI Europe PLC
26A and 27A Earl’s Court Gardens
London, SW5 0SZ
2. Or Send the required documents through the mail using the address above.
The documents required are the following:
- Original or Authenticated copy of your passport or UK driver’s license with photo (authentication by your GP, solicitor or your bank)
- Original copy of proof of address (can be your bank statement, credit card statement, utility bill or council tax bill)
- One ID photo
- Initial cash deposit of 50 pounds (can be a check issued to your name)
- Filled-out Customer Information Sheet
You can download the Customer Information Sheet from the BPI Europe website (bpieuropeplc.com)
or You can request it through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more info:
Tel No.: 0207 835 0088
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
1. You can also ask BPI Europe for assistance in opening your Philippine-based BPI account.
2. If you’re a UK pensioner living in the Philippines, you can use your BPI Europe account and Philippine-based BPI account to receive your monthly UK pension. Transfer online your pension from your British bank like Nationwide, Citibank or Barclays to your BPI Europe account, then to your Philippine-based BPI account.