February 27, 2011 · Filed Under Danvil Plans, Pre-need

Update May 17, 2013

NOTICE for planholders of Grayline Plans and Phil-Asia Care Plans:   File your claims at the Insurance Commission ASAP, on or BEFORE November 15, 2013.

More info here for Grayline Plans planholders

For planholders of Phil-Asia Care Plans Inc., you have the same instructions as those for Grayline Plans planholders.  You have the same liquidator and the same deadline.

Who will fight for the planholders of Platinum Plans, Ideal Pension Plans,  Grayline Plans and the Other Failed and Uncaring Pre-need Firms?

UPDATE April 20, 2012:

Here is a suggestion from Leo of Iloilo City to his fellow planholders of Platinum Plans:

I’m a platinum plan holder as well from Iloilo City. Here are my suggestions to all platinum plan holders.

(1) For those of us who are able, we should file a “Claimant’s Request for Assistance” at the Department of Finance, Insurance Commission. The more claims filed the better and the strong our case will be against platinum plans. Here is the link to the claim form. In the claim form you find the address where to file your claimant’s request for assistance.

(2)  File your claim to the PPI liquidator c/o Myra (refer to information from previous discussion for address and the document you will need to provide).

(3)  We should have a list of platinum plan holders with sufficient information in that list. I will volunteer to create, gather, and update the list.  Having this list will allow us to create an electronic mailing list for quicker and efficient dissemination of information on future plan of actions.

I anticipate that compiling this list would be time consuming so I would suggest that you prepare your information in excel. Your information (see below) should be entered in excel following the exact sequence from the left-most column (column A) to right column (column G).

The information should include the following:
(a)  Full Name (as it appears in the Certificate of Full Payment)
(b)  Policy Number
(c)  Date Fully Paid
(d)  Plan Benefit Value
(e)  Email Address
(f)  Telephone Number
(g)  Address (complete, including postal code)

Then email to me with your information in excel as attachment to this address pppi.members@yahoo.com

If some of the information I listed above does not apply to you, for example, your plan is not fully paid yet, etc., kindly provide the most information available, leaving the excel cell blank if the information is not available.

Again, it is important that you follow the format to minimize typing. If the information are in the correct format, I simply copy-paste your information to the master list instead of re-typing.

If there are several plan members in your area, it would be helpful if you create just one list for your group and then send just one email with one excel attachment.

(4)  Share my email to other platinum plan members you know of.

(5)  Visit this website once in a while for further information. Also, keep us informed if there are new developments that are of important to other plan members.

I understand there is a facebook account created for platinum plans. I’ll try to connect there later.

Some Ideas

We might need to get a very good lawyer to represent us. I already hired a lawyer for myself but it might be good idea to file a mass claim with just one lawyer – could be cheaper and together our voice would be stronger. Let me know what you think and I will also consult my lawyer.

I have a copy of the revised rehabilitation document filled by PPPI in 2005, approved 27 April 2006 by Judge Romeo F Barza, Regional Trial Court, Branch 61, Makati City, MM. I can share this copy to everyone interested.

If you have the latest information about the rehabilitation plan, kindly let us know immediately so we can act appropriately. More power as we move forward.

——————-

On March 23, 2012, the Insurance Commission released on its website a chart that listed the following failed pre-need firms:

31 pre-need companies under conservation
6 pre-need companies under court rehabilitation and
11 failed pre-need firms whose cases are being handled by the SEC

For PLATINUM PLANS:

PLATINUM PLANS is under pending rehabilitation proceedings before Branch 61 of the Regional Trial Court in Makati City.

The receiver or liquidator is:

Mr. Mamerto Marcelo
Unit 1005 West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel Nos: 636-4324 / 687-7612

According to Digna, Reina and other planholders, Mr. Marcelo can also be contacted thru his secretary Ms. Myra at:
7th Floor, CAP Bldg.
Amorsolo, Makati
Email address: liquidatorplatinum@yahoo.com
Tel No: +63 2 7593305

Whil man said that Mr. Marcelo can also be contacted at:
Unit 407 Cityland Condominium 10 Tower 2
6815 H.V. Dela Costa Corner Ayala Avenue
Makati City
Tel No: 759-3305

It can be assumed that the reason there are 3 addresses is that Mr. Marcelo is the receiver of 3 failed pre-need firms, namely:
1. College Assurance Plans (CAP) — education plans
2. Abundance Providers and Entrepreneurs Corp (formerly Pacific Plans Inc.) — traditional education plans)
3. Platinum Plans Philippines — education, life and pension plans

On the IC website, the Ortigas address is for Platinum and the Cityland address is for both APEC and CAP.

For those who like to connect with the FACEBOOK page started by Wally, just go to Facebook, and search for Plati Num Plans(the one with a Goku image).

——————-

For IDEAL PENSION PLANS:
IDEAL PENSION PLANS filed for voluntary insolvency or for liquidation on December 29, 2010 before Branch 66 of the Regional Trial Court in Makati City.

The court-appointed liquidator is:
Attorney Leonila Licuan
3rd Floor, Del Castillo Building
Rizal Street, Surigao City
No telephone provided

For GRAYLINE PLANS:

GRAYLINE PLANS was put into conservatorship on September 13, 2010.  The conservator is:
Atty. Teresita L. Caalim
Grayline Plans Inc.
419 Quezon Avenue cor Banawe Street
Brgy Lourdes, Quezon City
Tel No: 753-4930

The supervision of these pre-need companies have been transferred from the SEC to the Insurance Commission with offices along UN Avenue near Taft Avenue in Manila.

———————————-

Original article published on February 27, 2011:

There are other pre-need firms that failed, but they’re trying their best to return at least a part, if not a big part, of what they got from planholders. One is Pryce Plans. I know because my friend has been getting money and goods from this pre-need firm. Despite difficulties, Pamana was able to give checks to another friend of mine for her children’s education. A niece was able to get checks from CAP.

Prudentialife Plans was ordered by the SEC to stop selling pre-need plans, but it has continued servicing its pre-need planholders. The firm has diversified into other businesses, such as financial services, non-life insurance, health care, real estate, travel and leisure services.

Danvil Plans discontinued selling its portfolio to Legacy when it was warned about the condition of Legacy despite a higher purchase bid from Legacy. And it continued servicing its planholders through an insurance firm.  I know — I got my maturity benefits.

The owners and executives of most of the firms above have what we call integrity, moral values, compassion, and a sense of right and wrong.

Can we say the same of the owners of Platinum Plans, Ideal Pension Plans and Grayline Plans? Do these owners feel comfortable FEEDING THEIR CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN with the money grabbed from hardworking farmers, teachers, soldiers, laborers, and low-paid employees who sacrificed to be able to pay their premiums monthly so their children can have a good future?

Who will fight for these suffering planholders?     Government officials? The courts? Politicians?

They have not.  So perhaps a court higher than all the supreme courts on earth will.

Genesis 4

And He said, “What hast thou done?  The voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.”

Romans 12:19 ESV

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Numbers 14:18 ESV

The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.

Update from Nori on Ideal Pension Plans:

Next hearing is on March 18, 2011, Friday at 9:00 am sa RTC Makati Branch 66.

Under liquidation na po ang Ideal. The court is in the process of approving the liquidation plan. Kailan makukuha ang pera? Di po natin masasabi. It could be months or even years from now. Huwag po tayong mag expect na makukuha natin ng buo ang contract price. Approximately 20% lang makukuha. Depende sa mabebentang ari-arian ng court appointed liquidator, baka mas malaki o mas maliit ang makukuha.

Related Article:
Ideal Pension Plans Corp. Planholders — Time to Unite

Pre-need Companies in the Philippines Now under Insurance Commission

Pre-Need Planholders — How to Ask Help from the Insurance Commission

OLD COMMENTS – Click here if you want to see COMMENTS written over the period from February 2011 to January 24, 2013.

Comments

96 Responses to “Planholders of Platinum Plans, Ideal Pension Plans, Grayline Plans — Who Will Fight for Them?”

1. Nors on February 15th, 2013 12:11 am

OLD COMMENTS — You can see the more than 500 comments written over the period from February 2011 to January 2013 on this PRE-NEED page.

2. Arlene Ramos on February 16th, 2013 5:42 pm

Good day! How is the case of Platinum Plan Philippines Inc. going? Is there any development? Is it still possible for them to return our investment? Please let us know. Thanks!

3. Nors on February 17th, 2013 3:08 am
  4. rosalia l.ocampo on March 7th, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi,to allPlatinum Plans Holder!Im a retired nurse and expecting to get my pension.Ihad a certificate of full payment.kindly inform me about all the details how to start claming my pension.Hope and pray that this money of ours will be given to us soon.thanks and God Bless Us all members!

5. ma.luisa dizon on March 14th, 2013 11:10 am

thanks for d info….
    GOD BLESS

6. LEVY B BODOTA on March 18th, 2013 2:17 pm

AKO PO C LEVY, NAKATAPOS NA PO AKO MAGHULOG SA GRAYLINE PLAN INC ISA PO AKO SUNDALO, NAG-UMPISA PO AKO MAGHULOG NOONG 1999 NATAPOS KO NITONG 2004,MAY POLICY CONTRUCT DIN PO AKO HAWAK GALING SA KANILA, ITO PO BA AY MAY POSIBILIDAD NA MAKUHA KO PA PO? SANA PO UMAASA AKO NA MATUGONAN NYO PO ANG AKING KATANUNGAN, MARAMING SALAMAT PO.

7. Nors on March 18th, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi Levy, it’s so sad, but I don’t know when you’ll get some of your money back. Grayline and many othe pre-need firms failed 3 to 5 years ago. The Insurance Commission website says that this is the conservator of Grayline, but I’m not sure if this address is updated:
    Atty. Teresita L. Caalim
    Grayline Plans, Inc.
    419 Quezon Avenue cor. Banawe Street
    Brgy. Lourdes, Quezon City
    You can write the Insurance Commission: pubassist@insurance.gov.ph Write also your senator or congressman. I’m very sorry that I cannot do anything more. I can only blog about these things.

8. mirali m durr on March 19th, 2013 1:18 pm

Let us volt in to bring the Salas Family to jail. Join Meeting with DOJ Sec de Lima on Wed, Apr 3, Wed 10am, 2nd Flr DOJ Main. Padre Faura.

Members meet 9am before. Bring pertinent documents. Info others.

Choy

9. rosalia l.ocampo on March 21st, 2013 1:13 pm

okay,thanks for the update.see you all membars of Platinum Pension Plan!

10. LEVY B BODOTA on March 27th, 2013 12:40 pm

ako po si levy, mam ngayon ko lang po na open etong kasagotan u sa problema ko.. di ko akalain na ganyan pala manyayari sa 5 years kung hinulogan diyan sa grayline plan inc. nakakalungkot naman na umaasa ako na magkakaroon ako ng pera yon pala mapupunta sa wala… tanong ko lang mam, may hawak po ako na policy contract saan no ko po ba ito pwiding ilapit.. sana po mam umaasa ako na baka sakali matulongan nyo po ako.

11. Marilou Gavinio on April 2nd, 2013 1:13 pm

Regarding information from Choy above (March 13 2013), is the meeting with DOJ Secretary L. De Lima pushing through as was indicated?

Thanks for an update.

Marilou

12. veronica goyenechea on April 15th, 2013 9:14 am

ako po si veronica goyenechea..tatanong ko lang po kung kelan makukuha yung insurance plan ko sa platinum plans(budget pension plan)umatend po ako ng hearing noong september 8 2011 ang sabi daw po nila malalagay daw po sa master list yung umattend ng hearing..salamat po..

13. pinky almazan on April 15th, 2013 9:47 am

isa rin po akong plan holder ng platinum, makikibalita po kung ano pong nangyari sa meeting po with doj sec de lima. kung nalaman ko lng po ng maaga sna po nkasama din ako. ano po kyang nangyari sa meeting nila?

14. Bey Cañalita on April 17th, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi,on behalf of my sister who had fully paid the education plan for her son which will mature on 2015, I would like to inquire on how she would go about this. I read from the message of ms veronica that who attended the sept 2011 will be put in the masterlist. My sister just remembered recently about the status of pre-need plans and only now she found out that Platinum Plans do no longer exist.

Your advise will be much appreciated.

15. Rissa on April 25th, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi Ms.Nor Just want to ask if may update po kayo sa Ideal pension Plan? thanks.

16. Nors on April 25th, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi Rissa, sorry, I don’t have a recent update about Ideal.

17. Angelica T. Abugan on May 16th, 2013 10:27 am

I am Bernie M. Abugan, my Plan in Graylines fully paid last 1999 my daughter now Hanna Rebekah T. Abugan is now in college i am expecting to get my return investment is there still hope for us to get our money needed for her tuition fees.Thank You… God Bless..

18. Nors on May 18th, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi Angelica, I’ve read in a newspaper that Grayline Plans is now to be liquidated. Please read the intructions above… in the article. God bless din

19. Angelica L. on May 20th, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi, I would like to ask on behalf of my mother on how we get our money back.We’re five siblings and our parents get fully paid investment in this platinum plan for our future. What action we can make to refund the money we invested?

20. Analiza O. on May 22nd, 2013 1:30 am

Hi, I have 3 fully paid plans with PPI, is their any news on when they are going to pay us or about the rehabilation? I have read above that some of you guys here had a meeting with Sec. De Lima, may I know the result of the meeting? I was out of the country for 5 years so I am trying to catch up about PPI, please if anybody could fill me in with any updates I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you

21. Nors on May 22nd, 2013 4:07 am

Hi Angelica, merong updates for Platinum planholders in the article above.

22. nina mae joy adug on June 6th, 2013 4:18 pm

hi po gud pm! pwede po bang magtanong kong saan ang office ng grayline dito sa davao city? kasi po yung mama ko maturity na po ang grayline nya. dis coming june 9 2013. complete lahat ng papers nya. meron po ang certificate of full payment. 15 years po automatic deduct sa kanyang payslip. isa po syang policewoman.
    SANA PO MATUGONAN NIYO ANG AKING MENSAHE!
    MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

23. Nors on June 7th, 2013 8:13 am

Hi nina, sori, palagay ko sarado na ang office nila diyan kasi bankrupt na sila. You write to the Insurance Commission and ask for help: pubassist@insurance.gov.ph

24. nina mae joy adug on June 7th, 2013 12:34 pm

so saan po kami maghingi ng tulong? at anong dapat naming gawin ngayon?

25. Nors on June 7th, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi nina, puedeng humingi ng tulong sa congressman ninyo.

26. Rosie on June 11th, 2013 11:29 am

Hello everyone. Yong ate ko po abraod ay isa ring planholder ng Platinum Plans, Yong ibang members sa Province namin like ILOILO City nakapag claim na daw sila, how possible po ba ito? Kase dito ako nag wo work sa manila at ako po ang nag aasikaso ng claim ng kapatid ko, dati may contact ako sa Ortigas sa opisina ng Platinum kaso ang person na yon wala na, nagpa issue ako ng certificate of completion ng Hulog kase last 2009 pa tapos maghulog ang kapatid ko lately lang ako nakakuha kase sabi ng nakausap ko, daoat daw meorn ako noon para pag nagkabigayan ng balik ay may ma i present kami na formal document. Ano na po ba ang status ngayon ng Platinum plans, bakit po ang iba sa province nakapag claim na ho. Maraming salamat at sana tayong lahat magkaroon ng kasagutan sa mga problema natin.. Kawawa naman ang mga namuhunan at mauwi sa wala.

27. Bienvenido R. Jacalne on June 13th, 2013 6:02 pm

Sana po mkuha namin ang pera namin na naihulog namin sa insurance

28. Bienvenido R. Jacalne on June 13th, 2013 6:04 pm

nagmature na po kc yung platinum plan ko, san ko po iclaim ngaun kc d ko na mahanap yung office ng platinum, Im From San Juan, La Union po

29. Nors on June 14th, 2013 8:38 am

Hi Bienvenido, sorry pero nabankrupt ang Platinum, noon pa. Nasa article above ang update about Platinum and the others.

30. nikko ramos on June 14th, 2013 11:22 pm

hello ask ko lang kasi dis comming october mag pay back ang platinum plan sakin may mkukuha ba ko if ever tnx sa reply

31. Nors on June 15th, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi nikko, sorry, pakibasa mo na lang ang Platinum updates in the above article.

32. Marie Fe R. Pascua on June 28th, 2013 6:34 pm

I’m a platinum plan holder and already fully paid.Please help me how to get my money back.

33. Marie Fe R. Pascua on June 28th, 2013 6:39 pm

It’s so sad to hear that most insurance plans are putting us into trouble. We saved our money for nothing. Hope they’ll find peace in their mind and heart.

34. acelo on July 5th, 2013 2:36 pm

how can i get my money

35. Richard Guion on July 10th, 2013 5:13 pm

pls update us asap sa platinum plans na savings and investment plan. we fully paid it and we really need it so badly. thanks.

36. Eleonor R. Mangulabnan on July 13th, 2013 3:08 pm

I am also a plan holder of Platinum Plan “Family Protector Plan” & “Budget Pension Plan” that were matured last 25 June 2013 and badly needed the money that should have been collected from the mentioned date. Pls help advice updates, thanks!~

37. edsel p. calara on July 14th, 2013 1:40 am

good day po! isa po ako beneficiary ng mother ko sa grayline insurance. san po ba ang branch nyo malapit sa quezon city. kasi po matured na po ung terms ko. gusto ko po sanang magpunta para ma double check ung policy ko kung pwede ko na din po marefund. edsel calara ako. sana po matulungan nyo po ako. salamat po.

38. Nors on July 14th, 2013 8:40 am

Hi Edsel, file your claim at the Insurance Commission along UN Ave near Taft Ave, Manila, asap, not later than November 15, 2013

39. Vilma M.Rapiz on July 22nd, 2013 7:03 am

Gud am my name is vilma im the one of planholder too what to do my plan matured this comming october 2013 how to claim pls help me dahil wala po akong hawak na certifacate of fully paid dahil nasa singapore ako noon ang nag bayad ng lash payment ko yong hipag ko po at hindi nya hiningi ang certifacate so pag uwe ko pinuntahan ko yong office at ang sagot nya sa akin wala naman daw problema dahil fully paid naman daw ako pls help me if what to do thanks…

40. Nors on July 22nd, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi Vilma, so frustrating pero bankrupt na itong mga companies na ito. Pakibasa na lang yong updates sa article para sa company ng plan mo.

41. Master Marlowe C. Rovillos on August 6th, 2013 9:59 am

Greetings to all..
    I am Master Marlowe C. Rovillos of Davao City. It’s really hard to think about that after we had fully paid from our hard earned money, these Platinum Plans Phils, Inc. & Prudentialife Education Plans, Inc. will just go insolvency. Why not our Insurance Commission exerts possible effort to run after them so we will be fairly getting what we are supposed to be entitled to. Paki follow up naman para pakinabangan pa ng mga anak namin. Thanks

42. Nors on August 6th, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi Master, yes, it’s really frustrating, and it makes us angry. Visit insurance.gov.ph — there are instructions there about Prudential.

43. val on August 9th, 2013 5:55 pm

Pa inform nmn po ako ng latest update ng
    platinum plans tpos na po nahulogan ung amin ..
    pang college ko po un .. tnx God bless po .

44. nikko ramos on August 10th, 2013 12:01 am

Hi nors ask ko lng san ko pde dalin ung papers ko pra matulungan ako sa paki nlng ppntahan ko kc asap salamat

45. Nors on August 10th, 2013 9:07 am

Hi nikko, ang latest updates yong nasa taas sa article, merong mga addresses diyan ng mga liquidators. Kung wala na sila doon, punta ka na lang sa Insurance Commission sa UN Avenue

46. Nors on August 10th, 2013 10:42 am

Hi val, ang latest update ay nasa taas ng article… God bless din

47. Eliza on August 15th, 2013 5:21 pm

good day. I would like to ask if you have any idea or any latest update about Permanent plans inc.

You wrote “Permanent Plans has been updating its website for its planholders since it decided to stop operating. It has a letter to its planholders explaining its decision and its subsequent plans. Its latest report is dated February 25, 2011, which is a list of planholders for liquidation payment.”

I have submitted the requirements and contact info to them but heard nothing.

I saw the list of plan holders for liquidation payment when I searched it in the internet before, and saw my name in the list. but I could not find the site anymore. Can you please help?

I appreciate any response about the issue.

48. Lyn Granda on August 18th, 2013 9:21 pm

Years back, the guard from World Trade told us that Platinum Plan transferred somewhere in Ortigas. Our children are already graduating in college this year. Obviously, Platinum Plan gave us a horrible time with what is supposed to be a big help for the education of our children. Please help us locate where Platinum Plan is. We need our hard-earned-money back.

49. ERNICITA MACAS PRADO on September 9th, 2013 6:25 pm

it’s sad to see this page i’m 48 yrs old nw before i invest in platinum family protector plan even in lower investment for the education of my child but nw i’m amazed that brother told me platinum was closed already that was 2005 when i went to their main ofc in makati avenue to pick up my certificate of full payment waiting to mature this coming 2019 hopefully makuha ko man lng

50. gerald on September 12th, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi, I would like to ask on behalf of my mother on how we get our money back? my mother is a planholder of GRAYLINE PENSION PLAN,Tel No: 753-4930 atty caalim,its working po,but hindi po sa office ni atty po,.208-3123 its ringing lang po,how can we get through sa conservator,please help us po,
    thanks

51. bernie on September 14th, 2013 10:21 am

nors beneficiary for ako ng father ko pension plans ng platinum full payment na po 2005 nasa akin po certificate of full payment san ko po ito pwede clam

52. imelda f.q on September 14th, 2013 12:46 pm

Good day to you all,

I am imelda i was one also a victim of platinum plans.year 2005 i was fully paid din po ako sa platinum at napakalungkot po na hindi mo magagamit ang perang pinaghirapan kung hindi ito maibabalik.sa ngayon po wala talaga akong trabaho kaya i wish na maibalik sa atin lahat ang pera.i hope that you will informed me also kung kelan po makukuha ang pera.salamat po.

53. Tenny on September 25th, 2013 5:55 pm

GOOD DAY PO!
    Isa rin po ako na Plan Holder ng Platinum Plans.”Family Protector Plan” Meron na po akong hawak na Certificate of Full Payment. Na Fully paid ko po ito noong Feb.27, 2002. Ang date of availment ko po ay sa July 15, 2017. Sana matulungan nyo po ako na ma withdraw ko po ang pera ko. Maraming maraming salamat po…..

54. tessa t.tachagon on October 5th, 2013 6:12 am

good day to all plaan holder,,
    nors dito ako sa negros,,paano ba ang paraan na maka pag commuincate sa mga responsable tungkol sa ating problema,,may nakapag sabi sa akin na sa iloilo daw ay may nag pa follow up daw don at may nakakuha na rin,sana maka kuha ka ng impormasyon tungkol dito,,napakalayo ko dyan sa maynila,kaya sana makatulong ka,,god bless

55. Nors on October 5th, 2013 7:24 am

Hi tessa, sori, pakibasa na lang yong latest updates from members sa comment section na ito. Yong iba kasi ayaw tanggapin yong offer ng PPLIC, at yong iba naman gusto. Di ba merong PPLIC branch diyan sa SM Iloilo? Di ba dapat nag-a-accept din ng claim diyan? I don’t know much, kasi wala akong plan from PPLIC. Meron ako dati sa Danvil pa, pero nakuha ko noon. God bless din

56. Edward on October 15th, 2013 6:36 am

Wala na kahit na sino ang makakakuha pa from Platinum Plans. Mang-loloko ang may ari na Salas. Mga swindler pala talaga ang mga ito. Sorry na lang tayong lahat.

57. John Ramos on October 24th, 2013 9:07 am

I’d like to ask if we could still file a claim – our mother was a retired public school teacher who passed away in 2002. We’re not aware she had an insurance policy with Grayline until last week, we found the papers from her files. Are we still eligible to process any type of claims? Thanks.

58. Nors on October 24th, 2013 11:04 pm

Hi John, sad to say, Grayline has been bankrupt for a long time. You can email the Insurance Commission c/o Atty. Teresita L. Caalim pubassist@insurance.gov.ph

59. Analie Salao on November 27th, 2013 9:40 pm

hello..my mother Rosalia G.Salao is a planholder of Grayline Plans Inc..She was fully paid last June 22,2013.She wanted to claim her maturity benefits but we didn’t know the location of their new office coz their old office is no longer existing here in Davao city..My mother died last Nov.03,2013.How can we claim her insurance/benefits here in Davao City?Please help me what to do regarding this,,,thank u &more power

60. Nora on November 28th, 2013 8:13 am

Hi Analie, you can write the Insurance Commission, 1071 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila or call 404-1758 / 5238461 to 70 local 127 or 103, or email: pubassist@insurance.gov.ph

61. kris on December 14th, 2013 3:11 pm

hi poh ! gusto ko poh sanang itanung kung saan na poh ang office ng GRAYLINE PLANS sa davao city .. hindi kasi namin alam kung saan sila lumipat. NAGhanap hanap din kami ….. matagal na din kaming na fully paid elementary pa lang po ako noon at mag ka collage na sana ngayun pero nag stop po ako. pwde poh bang malaman kung saan ito !! salamat poh maghihintay poh ako

62. kris on December 14th, 2013 3:24 pm

kailangan talaga naming mkuha ang perang pinaghirapan ni papa !! pang aral ko yun ehhh at insurance/benefits ni papa ..
    Pinaghirapan niya yun ehhh kahit HOLLOW BLOCKS MAKER ang trbaho ng papa ko tiniis niya para ma fully paid ito ng limang taun … salamat pohhh sana na man poh matulungan niyo poh kami :)

63. Nora on December 14th, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi kris, you email the Insurance Commission pubassist@insurance.gov.ph or call 5238461 to 70 loc 127 or loc 103 on what to do about your Grayline Plan claim. Puede ring lumapit kayo sa Congressman at Governor para humingi ng tulong.

64. Kris on December 21st, 2013 3:35 pm

SALAMAT POH AT NAG REPLAY KAU AT SALAMAT SA INFORMATION DIN POH :)

65. Kris on December 21st, 2013 3:44 pm

tanong ko lang po kailan ba nabagsak ang grayline plans at may pag asa poh ba na makuha ang pera namin kahit kalahati lang ?

66. Marivic B. Callao on December 27th, 2013 1:17 pm

Good Pm. I am a planholder of Platinum Plans Inc.-Education Plan of my daughter and already paid the insurance in full.In fact, I have with me the certificate of full payment. Next school year, my daughter will start to receive the yearly tuition fee payment but with the status of the insurance company, I lost hope to get back the premiums that my husband and I sacrificed just pay the premium contributions quarterly. With this group, may we could help each other to prosecute the owner of the insurance company. Hope to hear from you guys and I am very much willing to cooperate with you. Thank you very and Happy New Year!

67. Jing on December 29th, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi does anyone receive his/her money back from Platinum Plan Phils, Inc? if so, please enlighten us. thank you. keep praying for God will help us with this issue.

68. ERNICITA MACAS PRADO on January 13th, 2014 3:06 pm

mag update sana ako ng latest address ng platinum …if meron pa pag wala ask ko lng kung saan ako pupunta sa mga katanungan ko actually i have may certificate of full payment last 2005 pero ang maturity ay 2019 pa… kung may maasahan pa ba ako..

69. Terence on January 17th, 2014 6:48 am

So yung office ng Platinum Plans na nasa Ortigas with address Unit 1005, West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Center Exchange Road, Ortigas Center eh updated ba? My mom will be going there eh; We were advised na when it reached the maturity date nung Educational Plan ng kapatid ko eh we can claim daw the money. Maturity date was December 2013.

70. Nora on January 17th, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi Terence, matagal nang bankrupt ang Platinum Plans. Malamang wala na sila sa office na yan. Pero I’m not sure. Kung wala sila diyan, sa Insurance Commission sa UN Avenue, Manila na lang kayo mag-file ng complaint.

71. BERNANDINA A. LAUMAN on January 19th, 2014 1:23 pm

I am one of the plan holder . I just read this post can i still sent my claim against the grayline.

72. Nora on January 19th, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi Bernandina, we suggest po na you file a complaint letter sa Insurance Commission sa UN Ave or email: pubassist@insurance.gov.ph

73. jpbuenaventura on January 28th, 2014 9:15 pm

PLATINUM PLAN MEMBER:

FOR UPDATE RE; PLATINUM PLAN, PLEASE SEARCH FACEBOOK,… PLATINUM PLAN COALITION AND BE A MEMBER.

FIND OUT THE LATEST NEWS AS OF JANUARY 15, 2014

BEST REGARDS TO ALL

74. Nora on January 29th, 2014 3:39 am

Hi jp, thanks for your advice.

75. jpbuenaventura on February 1st, 2014 8:15 pm

platinum plan holders:

please join platinum plan coalition on facebook for latest news,….

regards

76. jpbuenaventura on February 9th, 2014 7:42 am

dear platinum plan holders:

as published,.. names of holders with CERTIFICATE OF FULL PAYMENT already posted (MASTER LIST) in FACEBOOK: PLATINUM PLAN COALITION,… kindly check your names!

i have been informed by the liquidator so as alam ko na kung ano ang latest sa PLATINUM PLAN!

sa mga kapwa ko umaasa, nagkakaroon na po ng linaw.

AUCTION SALE is now going on!

best regards po

77. Bebe on February 15th, 2014 1:14 pm

If some one wishes expert view regarding blogging and site-building after that i propose him/her to go to see this web site, Keep up the fastidious work.

78. omar morgado tolete on February 28th, 2014 6:20 am

dear sir mam, pwede po bng paki follow up po ung maturity ni plutarco r. tolete sya po ung dating member pero namatay na po sya ang nakapangalan sa check na makukuha sir madam, e WILMA M. TOLETE. parati po akung bumablik po jan dati kaso lng ang tagal maantay yung advice ng check. cguro nman sir madam, meron na po sa ngaun kc matagal na po yan

79. Nora on February 28th, 2014 7:22 am

Hi omar, sori po hindi po ito website ng Platinum, or Ideal or Grayline. Tumawag na lang po kayo sa Insurance Commission Insurance Commission, Phone: 404-1758 / 5238461 to 70 local 127 or 103

80. rowena rempillo on March 8th, 2014 3:27 pm

Ako po ay platinum holder nasa ibang bansa di ko po alam na may kaso po sila please ano na po ang progresso ng kaso salamat po

81. Nora on March 9th, 2014 10:59 am

Hi rowena, sorry at mukhang hindi mo na mabawi ang investment mo. Kung meron man, konting-konti na lang. I hope sa Pag-ibig 2 or sa SSS Flexi-Fund ka na lang mag-ipon, o sa time deposit sa BPI or BDO or Metrobank or Landbank or any other stable bank.
    Pakibasa na lang itong update from jpbuenaventura

82. jpbuenaventura on March 9th, 2014 2:21 pm

ATTENTION: PLATINUM PLAN HOLDERS

i’ve been to makati city hall last march 7 for the ?th hearing re: platinum plans,…

please verify your names at the court branch 61, 11th floor, makati city hall and look for mr. samson and atty. suison acceptance of xeroxed certificate of full payment will take effect until may 1, 2014 so that u’ll be included in the MASTER LIST. please do so,.. as they will assist you to answer such queries you wanted to know.
    i am giving this information to help my fellow platinum plan holder to at least be UPDATED!

best regards to all

83. Nora on March 9th, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi jpbuenaventura, thank you very much for sharing important info.

84. Analiza on March 10th, 2014 12:06 am

Im Analiza from GenSan, Nag email at sumulat po ako kay atty Caalim noong August 2013, nakakalungkot lang po hanggan ngayon walang reply, kung maibalik pa o wala ng pag-asa maibalik yong pera na pinaghirapan namin. Salamat po

85. Nora on March 10th, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi Analiza, pakibasa ang comments ni jpbuenaventura, sa itaas lang nitong comment mo

86. Regina M.Domingo on March 16th, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi my name is Regina at nsa ibang bansa po ako,ngayon ko lng nalaman ang tungkol sa deadline ng submission of claimant last November 2013.Paano po kung d po ako nakapagsubmit ng application for claims,ano po ang gagawin ko.At saka maari po bang ipakuha ko na lng da anak ko ang claims ko,ano po angmga requirements para dito.Pwede po bang malaman ang exact facebook account ng platinum plan natin para makita ko po sa masters list ang pangalan ko at ng asawa ko.Salamat po ng marami at mabuhay po kayo.God bless you always.

87. Regina M.Domingo on March 16th, 2014 11:18 pm

Thank you po sa info ni Mr.jpbuenaventura,mag uutos na lng po ako sa anak ko at ipapadala ko sa kanya ang lhat ng requirements na sinasabi nya.Maraming salamat po uli sa inyo.

88. maylou lazarte on March 24th, 2014 11:15 am

ako po ay asawa ng planholder 2006 pa dapat nakapag claim na kami pag dating ko sa office ng platinum yon kaagad ang sinalobung ng staff sa amin tanong ko lang po ano na ba status ng claim namin walong taon na po ang nakalipas pwedi ko po ba malaman. thank you po.

89. ROSALINDA C. DINO on March 25th, 2014 11:37 am

thank you very much for the updates Mr jpbuenaventura. Praise God, for He sent someone like you to assist us.

90. Zenaida P.Eugenio on March 25th, 2014 3:39 pm

Sr.Maam,ako po ay Platinum holder,pumunta ako sa office Makati ang naka add.piro pinapunta ako sa Ortigas,pasig city noong 2009 maturity year ng plan ko,ang sabi sa off.ibinta pa ang mga asset. at 2014 ibigay ang share namin,balitaan nyo naman ako 2014 na ngayon, salamat po.

91. Nora on March 25th, 2014 9:14 pm

Hi maylou, pakibasa na lang po yong mga latest comments; yan po ang mga updates. Meron ding mga suggestions on what to do.

92. Nora on March 26th, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi Zenaida, pakibasa na lang po yong comment ni jpbuenaventura sa taas at yong iba pang comments

93. alexander Mordeno on March 28th, 2014 4:59 pm

hi po.. pde po b tru email n lng po ang documents? para masama po s master list? nkpg file npo km insurance commision s mnila till nw wala p po response..tnx & God Bless

94. Nora on March 29th, 2014 7:32 am

Hi alexander, ang suggestion ng Platinum Planholders Coalition sa Facebook ay ipadala ninyo ang copy of front page of plan and Certificate of Full Payment by courier like LBC to:
    Makati Regional Trial Court – Branch 61
    Branch 61, 11th Floor, Makati City Hall
    J.P. Rizal St, Makati City
    Attn: Atty Mr. Homer
    Then follow-up ninyo sa courier after 2 to 3 days kung na-receive at nadala ng courier sa Branch 61.
    Check out Platinum Planholders Coalition at Platinum Plan Holders (Philippines) sa Facebook for more updates

95. Pilar T. Libanan on March 29th, 2014 8:14 am

Paid na po ako matagal na.matured na. Mag kclaim po ako ng educational plan ng apo ko na si Anne Quincyan Milca Norombaba. Kaso lang wala na office sa Tacloban.ngayun ko lang na open ito. Sana matulungan ninyo ako maka claim para makatulong sa tuition ng apo ko na kasalukuyan ay enrolled na sya.salamat po

96. Nora on March 29th, 2014 11:05 pm

Hi Pilar, Platinum Plans po ba ang plan ninyo? Nabankrupt po ang Platinum at Ideal, at konti na lang ang pera, kaya nasa korte po ang kaso. Pakibasa po yong sagot ko kay alexander.