Do you know of any Filipino living overseas, or an individual of Filipino heritage, who has contributed to the betterment of the Filipino community abroad, or who has elevated internationally the Filipino image?
Then you can nominate her or him for the fifth BPInoy Awards of the Bank of the Philippine Islands. Any individual or organization can nominate by writing a short article about the nominee, describing:
- how the nominee has contributed to the improvement of the Filipino community abroad
- why the nominee deserves recognition
- what is unique or exceptional about the nominee’s achievements
Nominations must be submitted to email@example.com on or before September 15, 2010, addressed to Ms. Athena G. Balleza, Marketing Department, Overseas Customers Segment, Bank of the Philippine Islands.
Last year, the BPInoy awardees were:
- White House executive chef Ms. Cristeta Pasia-Comerford
- Dr. Eli Remalona, chief representative for the Asia and the Pacific of the Bank for International Settlements
- painter Mrs. Anita Magsaysay-Ho
For more info, visit www.bpiexpressonline.com.