This writing job ad is already inactive.
You can go instead to the article below, if you’re interested in earning some money online:
Just want to share a writing job:
Jobs: Freelance writers
posted January 26, 2010 on jobsdb.com
- work for a company, but work at home
- write business, technical and creative articles
- accomplish other writing projects
You need to:
- conform to citation styles and grammar rules
- attend to revision requests
- submit projects promptly
- be a college graduate with excellent reading skills
- computer literate
- have Skype ID, Yahoo Messenger ID and Globe mobile subscription
Employer is a Filipino firm called EHB Business Process Outsourcing, which do outsourced projects from the U.S. and which aims to become one of the best home-based employment in the country.
You can email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your Skype ID, Yahoo Messenger ID, and mobile number. EHB will communicate through email, chat, SMS, or phone. Communication will be done mostly online.
Apply now because the need for writers is urgent.
For more detailed information, visit jobsdb.com.
Check another writing job posted in the January 24, 2010 issue of Manila Bulletin.