How to Input your BDO ATM PIN and Activate your New BDO ATM Card

February 29, 2012 · Filed Under Banks, BDO, OFW

Updated February 15, 2013:

Many new BDO account owners are commenting here that they don’t know how to input their ATM PINs or validate their ATM cards.

Nowadays, BDO instructs new account owners to use 123456 as the default PIN no.

If you were not given a default PIN no., you can use 123456 as your default no.

Before going to an ATM machine to change your PIN and validate your new ATM card, make ready your 6-digit PIN, so you don’t get confused. Memorize it.

Don’t use your birthday as your PIN. Not 123456, or 987654, or 888888. These numbers are easy to guess. Think of a six-digit number that you can easily remember, and will not forget, but difficult for others to guess.

Think of an event, a place, or something that remains vivid in your mind. And a six-digit number that relates to that event, place, or something.

There are OFWs commenting here saying they’ve forgotten their PINs, and therefore could not use their ATM cards. A memorable event, place or something might retrieve that 6-digit number from the mind.

Here are the steps to validate your BDO ATM debit card, or to input your BDO ATM PIN.

The steps described here may vary with the actual steps, as procedures keep improving, but they’re essentially the same.

Of course, you read the instructions on the screen, but generally here are the steps:

1. Go to any BDO ATM machine
Insert card
If the card comes out, and it says “Take the card for …”, get the card.
Banks did this to prevent people from forgetting their cards at the machines.
Enter the default PIN (123456)
Press “Other Services” button
Press “PIN Change”
Enter your PIN (the 6-digit you prepared)
Re-enter your PIN (the 6-digit you prepared)
Get your receipt

If you want to see if your ATM card is already activated and your PIN is already encoded, you can make a BALANCE INQUIRY.

Most of the time, you CANNOT yet make a Balance Inquiry. You might get a response such as Your Card Is Invalid, or Account Invalid.

Don’t worry. Try the next day. Your ATM should already be activated and ready.

For OFWs who opened their Kabayan accounts abroad:

Your Kabayan account is already active; you can remit/send/deposit money to it.

It’s only your ATM card that needs activation, and you can activate your card only here in the Philippines.

Before activating your ATM card, go to the BDO Main branch at the corner of Gil Puyat Avenue (formerly Buendia) and Paseo de Roxas. This is the first intersection you’ll see if you’re coming from EDSA. Why go there? To link your ATM card to your account. This extra procedure was probably done to safeguard your money.

After the linking is done, you can change your PIN at any BDO ATM machine.

For further questions, don’t hesitate to call:
BDO Costumer Contact Center at:
Metro Manila: 631-8000
Domestic Toll-Free No: 1-800-10-631800

How to Input Your BDO ATM PIN and Activate your BDO ATM Card

Can I Enroll in BDO Internet Banking While Abroad?

OFW Parents Take Advantage of Free Internet Banking to Manage Your Childrens Weekly Allowance

Comments

147 Responses to “How to Input your BDO ATM PIN and Activate your New BDO ATM Card”

1. nard on February 11th, 2013 10:22 am

pls help …

ask ko lng po kung anong gagawin ksi 3 beses na mali ung pin ?? ano po ba dapat gawin ?

2. Nors on February 12th, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi nard, by this time, you must have known that your card’s PIN system has been reset, and that you can try inquiring again. If you can no longer remember your correct PIN, you get another atm with replacement fee. I read somewhere that BDO does not retrieve PINs; they let you buy a replacement atm card instead.

3. norsayma on February 15th, 2013 1:26 am

Good Morning!, this is my first time to apply for debit card atm,.I wanna ask that i already change my pin code. My only questions are i already paid 2000 for debit card atm for my apply. i wonder if the 2000 that i give for is will be in my atm too.?..because In my reciept when i change my pin code the amount are in 0. gusto ko lang po malaman kung yung naibigay kung 2000 pesos e mailalagay sa atm card o hindi?… thanks you and have a nice day. please! response in my message thanks!.

4. norsayma on February 15th, 2013 2:14 am

after all the things, the representatives that i spoken there say’s that in 24 hrs my atm debit card will be activated. so is there’s the possibility that my initial deposit of 2k will be there pa po!!!..reply po!! thanks ..

5. Nors on February 15th, 2013 6:24 am

Hi norsayma, yes, your 2k is in your account. Yesterday, your atm showed zero balance because it was not yet activated. Today, assuming 24 hours have passed, you can make a balance inquiry, and you will see your 2k balance.

6. norsayma on February 15th, 2013 5:49 pm

good afternoon Mrs. Nors. thanks for the info ma’am. my second question is can i apply at online banking or mobile banking using my debit atm card. there’s a process that linking the card number and atm accounts where can i find it?, i only see 16 digits but in other form its needed 9 digits only. i really don’t know what number should i written in card number and account number. please! response ma’am. I also want to know if the deposit in my debit card atm can i used it for a while and return it back!. is there some charge or penalty if that’s happen?!. Pls! reply! Ma’am Nors and thanks for all the info that you shared with me. GoD bless po! and more power thanks.

7. Nors on February 15th, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi norsayma, you must have at least 2k in your account while you’re enrolling in online banking, so that they will approve your enrollment.
    Your Account No. is 10-digit; it is on the small deposit stub that the teller gave you. It is 12-digit if there are 2 zeros before the 10-digit.
    They’re the same. Whenever you deposit, you can write the 10-digit or the 12-digit (with 00). Sometimes the teller will tell you to write the 00.
    The 16-digit number on your atm card is your card no. If the form asks for your card no., this is the card no.
    If you withdraw, leave at least 1 peso or cents in the account, so it won’t get closed. And you must have at least 2k in the account everyday. If not everyday, you must deposit bigger amounts some days, so your average daily balance for the month would still be 2k. You will be penalized with 300 pesos if your account falls below the maintaining balance requirement for 2 consecutive months.

8. norsayma on February 15th, 2013 8:43 pm

Good evening!. Hi ma’am Nors, thank you very much for your information it’s satisfied me and thanks for your help thanks and more power.

9. hermie malone on February 19th, 2013 7:19 pm

i have a new account in your bank (bdo baguio city). when i claimed my card last saturday, the teller told me that i can use my card after 24 hours from the time i change my pin. i already changed the pin last saturday but i still can’t withdraw from my car. i went already went to the bank to ask assistance regarding this but they are not giving clear answer. they just said that there’s a problem with the machine but i already tried all the atm machines and still i cannot withdraw. the machine keeps on ejecting the card and always temporarily unavailable. Does bdo atm machine really ejects the card before you can make any transaction? (this is what the teller told me but i don’t think so). i’m really quite disappointed with the services of the bank

10. Nors on February 19th, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi hermie, you said you already changed your PIN. So that means you have observed that your card is ejected immediately after you insert it, but the screen prompts you to continue your transaction. Banks implemented this procedure to prevent customers from forgetting their cards from the machines. Yes, the BDO teller is correct, the machine will eject your card after you enter it — it means the machine has already captured your atm card data, so it can continue with your transaction even without the card on the machine. But of course, this is different from the ejection that happens when the machine is really out of order. Try making your balance inquiry and withdrawal at a machine where others have successfully withdrawn some money.
    By the way, I’m not connected with BDO; I just blog about BDO.

11. Loida R.Malaca on February 22nd, 2013 9:56 am

pwede po ba akong magpadala ng pera sa kuwait gagamitin ko po sana ng BDO credit card po..At kung sakali po na pwede, mga ilang araw po pwede ma withdraw yun ng papadalan ko sa kuwait..may ATM account po siya dun na BDO kuwait, pero dito nya sa Pilipinas na activate..Thanks po..

12. Nors on February 22nd, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Loida, do you really mean credit card? Paypal can be used to send money using credit cards, but it takes a long time and you can’t be sure that recipient can withdraw the money in Kuwait. Sometimes the Mastercard-BDO link does not work.
    In the U.S., senders can use credit cards to send money via Xoom, Lucky Money, Western Union, etc. but here in the Philippines, it’s only via paypal, as far as I know.
    If cash, you can send via Western Union and your recipient can pick it up the same day at any Western Union outlet there in Kuwait.

13. joana on February 24th, 2013 9:15 pm

ma’am my husband get his kabayan atm together with the passbook a day before we come back here in kuwait.he forgot to change pin his atm before he left the phils..if we save money using his kabayan account still we can withdraw that over the counter when we come back in phils?thanks for the help ma’am nors.

14. Madelyn on March 2nd, 2013 8:56 pm

Good evening madam Nors, i am a newly BDO ATM user, but still can’t use it to withdraw cash. My problem is, i wasn’t able or really don’t know how to input my pin numbers. Sa una, sinunud ko naman yong sabi ng teller sa bank on what to do, pro d nila sinabi sa’kin about default pin muna. Kaya namn, diri-derecho nalang akong pumindot sa naisip kong pin numbers. But then “unable to proces–” ang nabasa ko. i didn’t see confirmation about. Please help. Thank you!

15. Nors on March 2nd, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi Madelyn, you can try again today or tomorrow. Just relax and read the screen, and do what is says. Input 123456 as your default PIN or old PIN. Then input the PIN you prepared as your new PIN.

16. norsayma on March 7th, 2013 1:25 am

Good morning Ma’am nor. i want to know i enroll in BDO electronic banking yesterday. then in the activation of e-banking to activate it. i go in BDO ATM machine and i already follow the instruction and then done i get the receipt written there that my e-banking is already active and validated. Right after that i log in at my computer and logging my username and password but still the information in my log-in process are still not activated and the following procedure like what I’ve done before is still again prompted and telling to go again at ATM machine. What should i do ma’am Nors on how will i activate my account at e-banking?!?,’please! response in my message thanks :)

17. Nors on March 7th, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi norsayma, I think I answered this question already — maybe in another blog? After validation, when you login, do you not see a validation question? Or a prompt to fill in the same info as you have written before during your enrollment? The screen does look like the first screen when you were enrolling, but there’s a validation question included. Then click submit.
    But if there’s no validation question, wait for another 24 hours, then try again. And after 24 hours and it still doesn’t work, call BDO, leave your screen open so you can describe the screen to the BDO customer officer.

18. norsayma on March 7th, 2013 11:02 pm

thanks for information my account has being validated now. Yeah! i wrote in some other blog! anyway thanks so much again for the response!.

19. Molly on March 31st, 2013 9:35 am

Saludos desde Guadalajara.

20. louie on April 1st, 2013 2:07 am

i have bdo kabayan debit card (yellow) with mastercard logo, can i use my card for online purchase?

21. Nors on April 1st, 2013 8:03 am

Hi louie, sorry, you cannot. The Mastercard logo means you can use it as a debit card in Mastercard-linked stores and ATMs abroad. For online purchases, you can apply for the new version of SmartMoney

22. janice calivo on April 2nd, 2013 1:00 pm

gud day po.i have a queations regarding po sa atm card ko..sa doha qatar po ako ng open ng bdo at naka atm acct po ako.andto po ako ngayun sa pilipinas pano po ako mgkakaron ng pin number?naitry ko na po ung default pin 123456 but invalid xa?ngtry po ako pumunta sa branch dto sa province namen bt hinihingan po ako passbook e atm po ung acct ko??so pano po akogkakarun ng personal pin at pano din po maactivate ung atm card ko.tenk you very much po..

23. janice calivo on April 2nd, 2013 1:07 pm

i hope na matulungan nyo po ako..atm card lang po kasi ang asa akin try ko po sana magwidar using my default pin pero invalid po sya..ano po dapat kung gawen para magkaron ng personal pin at maactv8 sya ng sa ganun magamet ko na po sa pag widraw thanks a lot po

24. Nors on April 2nd, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi janice, it’s only now that I came to know that BDO also offers atm-only account abroad. I thought they’re offering only BDO Kabayan — which has a passbook and an atm. The SOP for Kabayan accounts opened abroad is for the account owner to go to the BDO main branch in Makati (Paseo de Roxas corner Buendia) to link the atm card to the passbook account. After the atm card is linked to the account, the card owner can then input the PIN and activate the card. I suggest you go back to the BDO branch there and tell them that you opened that account in Qatar and that there’s no passbook and ask them how you can activate your atm card. Present your IDs and passport.

25. janice calivo on April 2nd, 2013 10:34 pm

helo mam..
    gudeve po kanina po ako pumunta sa bdo branch kaya lng po hinahanap po ako ng passbook.ang requirements ko lang po dala passport and atm card.then nagtry din po ako mgbalance tru atm using default pin but sad to say invalid po.
    mam if ever po ba na lumuwas ako at direct po akong pumunta sa main branch mabibigyan po ba ako ng personal pin number.?

26. janice calivo on April 2nd, 2013 10:35 pm

mam thank you po sa answer hope na mtulungan nyo po ako.marameng salamat po

27. christian on April 4th, 2013 4:31 am

dito po ako sa kuwait..naglagay po ako sa account ko kanina. nagcheck ako sa bdo remit status ung online nilagay ko ung ref num..pero nakalagay nung nagsearch ako ay ”

No matching transaction was found.
    Did you enter the values correctly?”

may iba p bang way pra malaman kung nasend? oh may mali ba dun sa pinagpadalahan ko?

28. Nors on April 4th, 2013 8:03 am

Hi christian, maybe your remittance was not yet in the BDO system when you inquired. Try again later. If you used a BDO remittance partner and you’re sure you wrote the banking details correctly, I think your remittance would be deposited to your account. Many OFWs have been asking similar questions just like yours, so I think I’ll write to BDO and suggest about the need for them to institute a way by which OFWs can check if their remittances have been deposited.

29. jb on April 7th, 2013 7:49 pm

hi ma’am. this is my situation, when i insert my bdo atm debit card on the machine, it doesn’t ask for the pin but says that it’s temporarily unavailable when i press any type of services. does it mean that my card is already invalid or what? what should i do? Thanks.

30. Nors on April 8th, 2013 6:46 am

Hi jb, I think it’s the atm that’s temporarily unavailable. Have you tried other atm machines? If you see that others can withdraw from the same atm machine, and you cannot, go to your branch with your IDs and ask.

31. orange on April 20th, 2013 10:13 am

hi everyone..i need ur help here how can to solve this..nong nsa Cebu pa aku nag pa debit card aku.I change my “PW”and it was granted so i think it was fine.Pag dating ku dito sa ibang bansa hindi na aku mka open ng account ku which made me problem cause i couldnt withdraw my money.During the time when i need to change my PIN somebody saw it one of the staff in the bank.Now my question is it safe to show them??My husband told me it was fine but i still i have doubts in them.Pls..give me some advice.I’l appriciate ur help.Thank u so much.

32. Mara dulce v. Cabungcal on April 21st, 2013 5:22 am

I have my kabayan savings account from our PDOS.. Is it automatically activated and i can use it abroad right away? I already change my pin by the way.. Tnx!

33. Nors on April 21st, 2013 6:56 am

Hi Mara, your atm card will be ready for use 24 hours after PIN change. Yes, you can remit to your account from abroad. About withdrawing or making a balance inquiry abroad, you can do it an atm with the same logo on your card (Mastercard or Visa), but there would be times that the BDO-Mastercard or Visa connection is OFF, so you cannot withdraw.

34. Nors on April 21st, 2013 7:01 am

Hi orange, is there a Mastercard or Visa logo in your atm card? Does that atm machine you used have the same logo as that on your card? If yes, maybe the Mastercard-BDO connection at the time you tried to withdraw was OFF. Try again next time. You can call BDO (Intl. Access Code) +800-8-6318000

35. marycris on April 21st, 2013 9:53 am

Pano q po kaya maku2ha ung maintaining balance ko na 2taw pero 1year xa mahgt n hnd nahu2lugan.nung isang araw nagbalance aq 2taw padin.kgav wi2drawhn q sna true atm wla aman lumabz n pera.tapz ngbalance aq 00balance n nho po kya gagawn ko?tnx and godles po

36. drige on April 21st, 2013 8:16 pm

good evening.. ung account ko po ng reach xa ng zero balance noong ipa-update ko ung account ko, after a week pinahulogan ko po ung account ko pero nung mag withdraw me sana.. nag invalid na ung ata card.. bakit po nagkaganun,, thanks

37. Nors on April 22nd, 2013 2:21 am

Hi marycris, check again today your balance through your atm card. If it’s still zero, go to your branch asap, if possible, early Monday morning. And report that the atm you used did not dispense your cash but the money was already deducted. Bring the atm withdrawal slip. I hope it was a BDO atm machine so it will be easier. If it’s not a BDO atm machine, ask them what you should do.

38. Nors on April 22nd, 2013 2:25 am

Hi drige, sorry I can’t guess because I don’t know how long your account has been below maintaining balance and the amount you deposited. Call BDO hotline 631-8000 and ask why your atm card became invalid.

39. Veronica Benitez on May 1st, 2013 6:24 pm

Itatanong ok Lang tungkol as ka ayah ATM naactivate an young ATM pero d pa Ron makapagbalance any Sabin ok an yun Kasi nalagyan an ng pin pero d name nag balance. Ano po ba and adapt kong gawin

40. Nors on May 1st, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi Veronica, check your balance after 24 hours; by that time, your atm card is already ready for use.

41. WOOHOO on May 2nd, 2013 2:56 pm

It’s been more than 48 hours since I changed my pin and it still says “Account does not exist” when doing balance inquiry. I figured that yesterday was excluded for activating my card because it was Labor Day (holiday) but until now, I still can’t do anything on my card (ATM Debit Card). I can’t even change my pin anymore (it’s say service is unavailable at this moment). The ATM machine isn’t offline or anything BTW ’cause I see people doing transactions before me….

42. Nors on May 2nd, 2013 8:53 pm

Hi Woohoo, that’s puzzling. I can’t think of another reason. It can’t be that you’re pressing the wrong type of account. Have you tried another BDO atm machine? I hope by this time your card is okay now.

43. WOOHOO on May 3rd, 2013 2:55 pm

Until now, my card can’t do anything. It’s still the same result: “This Account Does Not Exist.” And I’ve tried multiple BDO ATM machines (five ATM machines to be precise). I’m planning on going to the branch where I opened my account and make a complain if it still does not work by 4 PM. This sucks….

44. Nors on May 3rd, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi Woohoo, that’s really puzzling. That only happens for Kabayan accounts opened abroad because their atm cards need to be linked to their accounts. Hope you have time sharing here later on about what happened.

45. loreto flores jr. on May 8th, 2013 7:34 am

ask ko lang po..andito na ako sa saudi..nakalimutan ko mag change pin sa pinas bago umalis..pwedi po ba ako mg diposit sa accnt ko kahit d ako naka change pin sa pinas?or panu ko ma change pin ito, or san pwedi po..salamat

46. ralph on May 11th, 2013 1:24 am

Hi! I have the same situation as loreto. Im in HK right now. Actually, Im using my mom’s newly opened ATM Card. Kaya lang di pa nya nagamit un at all sa Pilipinas nang hiniram ko going to Hongkong. Now Im planning to withraw although never pang nagamit un card. Question is, mkkpag withraw ba ako sa HK gamit un default pin kahit never pa na use? Pls help. Will really appreciate ur response thanks

47. Nors on May 11th, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi ralph, does your mom’s atm card have a Mastercard or Visa logo? Yes, it can be used abroad. But because your mom did not change her PIN, the atm card was not activated so you cannot use it. If the BDO HK branch is near you, and if you like, ask them if you can change the PIN there at their atm machine, although I doubt that it’s possible.

48. jhine on May 14th, 2013 8:09 pm

hi po kakukuha ko lang po ng atm debit card ko then naun ko lang po sya ivavalidate kaso po lage pong mali ung code please po nalabas is transaction temporarily unavailable ? ilang beses ko na po nagawa baka mai mali po akpng steps help po please? bdo branch Laguna ..pag chechange pin po .. eto po ung ginawa ko .. i put the card in atm machine then other services then change pin aun ..

49. Nors on May 14th, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi jhine, pagka-enter mo ng atm card, lumalabas, di ba? Get the card and continue your transaction. Tama naman yong steps mo…Other Services, then change PIN. Ang default PIN mo ay 123456? Baka iniba na nila yong default PIN? Wala silang ibinigay na instructions? Try mong gawing default PIN na yong naisip mong PIN mo at yon na rin ang new PIN mo. If not succcessul, try other BDO atm machines, and then if nothing happens, go back to your branch and ask.

50. jhine on May 15th, 2013 7:23 am

wala po silang sinabi na default pin .. salamat po ittry cuh na lang po ulit ngaun .. tnx po

51. annie on May 18th, 2013 4:09 pm

mam ask po kasi ung atm ng asawa ko di ko alam ung pin eh patay na po sya panu ko ba un makukuha laman ng atm ng asawa ko po

52. Nors on May 18th, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi annie, naku sorry, kung hindi mo alam ang PIN, walang ibang nakakaalam, kahit sa BDO, no one can know your husband’s PIN, kasi naka-encrypt sa system, at hindi nababasa ng tao. Ang procedure nga kapag nakalimutan ang PIN ay kukuha yong mismong account owner ng panibagong atm card. Ang remedyo lang niyan is to visit your husband’s bank and ask the requirements for withdrawing your husband’s money. Usually sa mga ganito, kelangang ang death certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificates ng mga anak, affidavit of no objection from other legal heirs, etc. Sorry I don’t know the exact procedure, so punta ka na lang sa bank ng husband mo.

53. Norsayma Solaiman on May 24th, 2013 12:35 am

>>HI! GOOD DAY PO! MA’AM IT’S ME AGAIN. I JUST WANT TO KNOW ON HOW WILL I CAN ACTIVATE MY DEBIT ATM CARD BDO WITH MEGALINK LOGO IN MY PAYPAL, COULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO LINK IT WITH MY PAYPAL? ALL I SEE THAT THEY ACCEPTING WITH PAYPAL ARE VISA LOGO, MASTERCARD LOGO AND DISCOVER LOGO BUT THERE’S NO ANY MEGALINK LOGO?… HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME AGAIN THIS TIME :) THANKS AND GOOD DAY PO! MA’AM…

54. Nors on May 24th, 2013 10:23 am

Hi Norsayma, if you’re linking your BDO atm account to Paypal for Paypal-to-BDO money transfer purposes, yes, you can link your BDO account to Paypal. But if you’re verifying your Paypal using your BDO atm debit account, sorry you cannot use it for Paypal verification. You can use this: BPI ePrepaid Mastercard or UnionBank Eon debit card or Smart Money card

55. Malen on June 5th, 2013 7:42 am

How will i link my bdo atm account, while i am in abroad?anyone know?thanks in advance

56. Malen on June 5th, 2013 7:43 am

Anyone knows how can i link my atm bdo account, i am here in abroad? Thank u in advance

57. Nors on June 6th, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi Malen, do you mean linking your BDO atm card to your BDO account? If yes, you can do that only here in the Philippines, sa BDO branch at the corner of Buendia (or Gil Puyat) and Paseo de Roxas. It’s at the first intersection from Buendia-MRT in Makati.

58. Anthony Clar on June 10th, 2013 11:31 am

Gud am. ilang days po ba pde na makuha yung atm debit card? thank you

59. Nors on June 11th, 2013 1:30 am

Hi Anthony, usually after 3 to 5 days. The teller will tell you when to get your card.

60. norsayma on June 19th, 2013 12:39 am

Hi! good day po ulit. I just want to know regarding my atm debit card. What will happen if i stop using it and stop saving money on it. Is there some violation po ba or penalty kapag ginawa ko yun ?..

61. Nors on June 19th, 2013 11:42 am

Hi norsayma, is this account have a zero balance? Yes, you can leave it with zero balance, and it will close automatically. No, you don’t violate any law if your account is closed.

62. Laine on June 27th, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello po, help I’m a new user of bdo ATM debit card. Kaka claim Ko Lang po kanina. Inactivate Ko po step by step instruction pag change Ko po ng pin Ko is temporary unable process. I’ve try this many times at Sa Ibang bdo ATM machines same parin. Hindi Ko po maactivate o machange yung pin Ko. Pano po Ito? sigh..

63. warren oya on June 30th, 2013 4:59 pm

gud pm.. nag change pin ako kanina, tpos after nun nag balance inquiry ako. lumabas un amount ng acct ko. question? pwede ko n b sya ma withdraw agad ngyun?same day at time? pero ng i-try ko unable to dispence ang machine. nid your help! thnks!

64. Nors on June 30th, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi warren, BDO’s rule is that you can withdraw 24 hours after PIN change.

65. eric josue on July 24th, 2013 4:58 am

hi good day i open my bdo kababayan here in Qatar and i loss my bdo pass book pano po gagawin ko and ok lang po ba na pag uwi ko ng pilipinas eh ung atm card lang ung ipapakita ko para ma activate ung account ko. and if i get a new pass book is there any charges that bdo will apply? and ilang days do i need to wait before i can get my new bdo pass book?

66. Nors on July 24th, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi eric, meron na bang laman itong account? If yes, you should call or notify BDO through the BDO contact page sa bdo.com.ph. Ito yong rules nila for BDO Kabayan passbook. Ito ang sample letter to replace BDO passbook

67. Michelle on August 6th, 2013 11:24 am

I did not change pin or validate my card after opening an account at bdo. I am now abroad, can I just use the default pin to withdraw or transact? thanks

68. Nors on August 6th, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi Michelle, sorry you cannot. Recently, new cardholders can only withdraw 24 hours after PIN change.

69. Hasmin on August 12th, 2013 6:39 am

Ma’am I have already activated my BDO ATM card. Pwede ko na po ba ito gamitin sa mga Global ATM booths abroad (ie. Korea) basta may logo ng Maestro/Cirrus?

Papunta na po akong Korea mamaya at hindi na po kasi ako bumili ng dollar.

Maraming salamat!

70. Nors on August 12th, 2013 8:07 am

Hi Hasmin, yes, you can transact at Maestro/Mastercard atm machines. But you should have brought some dollars because there are times the BDO-Mastercard link does not work

71. janice on August 21st, 2013 9:05 am

hi.. i opened my kabayan savings account yesterday.. i dont have my debit card yet but what should i give to my fiancee when he sends me money? the ones written on my passbook or on the atm debit card? also eventually i will be residing in the US, can i deposit my account by myself? if so, how do i do that and where should i go to deposit the money..? lastly, can i transfer funds from my kabayan SA to my mom here in philippines? thank you..

72. Nors on August 22nd, 2013 1:09 am

Hi janice, send to your fiancee your Kabayan account no., the number near your name inside your passbook. So you can transfer funds to your mom’s account online while you’re in the US without any remittance fee, enroll in BDO Internet banking while you’re still here in the Phil., as enrollment validation is performed at a BDO atm machine here in the Phil., then enroll or attach your mom’s BDO account into your online account. Validation of this is also done via a BDO atm machine. Yes, you can remit to your Kabayan account from the U.S. — there’s a remittance fee. You can send through XOOM or these BDO remittance partners

73. althea eugenio on August 24th, 2013 3:54 am

hi i opened my savings account here in italy and my atm was sent to my mom handed to my cousin when he went back home (philippines) just in august 18, 2013. My problem is my mom is having trouble in activating the atm, and i just read all the comments that i need to link my atm in paseo gil puyat because i opened my account abroad, my question is can my mom link this atm without my presence? if this possible please give me a guidelines on how to do?please thanks!

74. Nors on August 24th, 2013 8:47 am

Hi althea, the atm-to-account linking is done at the BDO branch at the corner of Buendia and Paseo de Roxas. But based on comments on our blogs, it should be done by you in person. I think it’s better if you just ask your mother to open her own Kabayan account (with 2 IDs and 1 remittance receipt from abroad), or you can open a BDO Remit cash card there in Italy, and instruct BDO to send the cash card to your mother.

75. Melvin on August 31st, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello po nag open po ako ng account ko dito sa taiwan,kailangan po ba talaga na sa main branch ng BDO i link ung account,hindi po ba pwede na sa probinsya na lang kung merong BDO bank.salamat po.

76. Nors on August 31st, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi Melvin, the last time I called BDO, yan ang sabi nila, na ang linking of atm card to account is at BDO Buendia corner Paseo de Roxas. Pero baka pag-uwi mo ay puede na sa ibang branch. Anyway, you can withdraw using your passbook, but withdrawing over the counter costs 100 pesos if done in another branch.

77. Kisha on September 12th, 2013 3:42 pm

Just asking if there’s any possible way to activate my BDO kabayan ATM with someone else or authorized them to activate on my behalf?? I can present any legal document and authorization letter for them to submit to the main branch if needed.please be advise….thanks

78. Nors on September 13th, 2013 10:42 am

Hi Kisha, was this Kabayan opened abroad? If yes, linking of the atm card to your account should be done by you in person at Buendia corner Paseo in Makati. If this Kabayan was opened in the Phils, there’s no need for linking, so you can ask any trusted person to activate your atm card at any BDO atm machine. Call BDO for more info, or write your concern here https://www.bdo.com.ph/contact-us

79. rosemarie aquino on September 14th, 2013 2:47 am

Hi Good day? New user lang ako. Naactivate ko account ko successful and link naman daw nung pinacheck ko. Kaso ilang beses naglalagay account does not exist. Ano ibig sabihin nun? Di ko ma check kung magkano balance ko. Di din ako makapag withdraw.

80. Nors on September 14th, 2013 5:59 am

Hi rosemarie, wait for 24 hours after activation and PIN input; your atm card should be working by then.

81. rosemarie aquino on September 14th, 2013 10:14 am

nacomply ko na kasi ang 24 hours kahapon. Inactivate ko siya ng umaga ng thursday. Then nag try ako magwithdraw nung friday ng gabe. Baket account does not exist?

82. Nors on September 14th, 2013 10:55 am

Hi rosemarie, is your account savings? Savings kaya yong napipindot mo? Minsan kasi hindi pantay yong screen text sa buttons. If this is cash card, cash card ang account type.

83. rosemarie aquino on September 14th, 2013 11:44 am

mam, payroll ako. Nagtry ako pindutin current ayaw nagtry din ako ng savings din ayaw din po.

84. Nors on September 14th, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi rosemarie, usually cash card ang mga payroll accounts. Hindi kaya cash card yan? Pindutin mo cash card

85. anne on September 14th, 2013 2:47 pm

help me naman po.
    kc bgo po atm ko bdo, sbi n dpat chnge pin muna then wait k 24hrs bgo mkpagwithdraw.my ngsbi po kc skn n pwdeng mgwithdraw then ska ichnge pin.un po un gnwa withdrw ttype the amount,tpos pagpress ko po ng enter enter new pin daw po so i decidid to chnge pin nlng dn.tpos pagtpos ung receipt n lumbs sbi u have sucsesfuly chngd ur pin.wla po ung money n winthdraw q..umals n po aq kgad my dadalawang icp po kc aq bka kc pg kuha q ng rcpt bka sund kc nun ung mney n lumbs nd q nkuha.kc db po naiject n ung tam isng resibo lng llbas..tnx po

86. anne on September 14th, 2013 2:51 pm

di pa po pag na iject n ung atm isang rcbo lng nlbs or pwde po isang resibo pa then ung mney?nd n po kc nkblik mejo mkau atm mchne dto smin.slmat po

87. Nors on September 14th, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi anne, first time ko narinig yang ganyan, so I’m not sure. Meron ka bang sinagot na type of account? Meron ka bang sinagot na something like “do you want to do another transaction? Kung wala, or kung sinagot mo ng No, palagay ko walang withdrawal. Bukod doon, hindi pa talaga puedeng magwidro kasi kache-change mo ng PIN.
    Balance inquiry ka na lang as soon as you can.

88. Kisha on September 24th, 2013 8:02 pm

I activate my BDO ATM and change the pin as well,but after 48hrs I try to withdraw some amount but the ATM machine shows that “sorry we cannot process your transaction”???

89. Nors on September 25th, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Kisha, have you tried other atm machines? Check if you’re pressing Savings Account for type of account (or cash card if yours is a cash card). If you still can’t withdraw, ask your branch.

90. Pao on September 28th, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi ma’am, just wanna make this clear, nasa doha qatar ako now,and may mga questions ako regarding my account, and may isang kabayan nag refer saken sa representative daw ng BDO qatar.. his name is don lozano.. medyo duda lang ako kase wala daw syang office dito e tinanong ko yung balance ko, so na declare naman niya gusto ko sana malaman kung scam ba yun o hindi kase binigay ko complete name and address at acct no. ko sakanya. worried lang talaga ako e pauwe ako ng pinas. thanks

91. Aldrina on October 2nd, 2013 4:44 am

Ma’am it possible one of my can go to main branch to link my kabayan atm card.to make activated

92. Nors on October 2nd, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Aldrina, ask your representative to call BDO and ask if it’s allowed. What I know is it should be the owner of the Kabayan in person.

93. Ryukumi on October 29th, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi!? I just want to ask about pin changing I open my atm accnt this afternoon pero hindi ako nkapagchange pin due to my condition I am a preggy mom nag constract kc ang tummy ko kya npilitan ako n ipagpaliban nlang until when ba pwde mag change please reply po…

94. Nora on October 30th, 2013 7:30 am

Hi Ryukumi, the last time I had a BPI atm card, the rule was to change your PIN within 2 business days or 48 hours from receipt of your PIN. Usually the deadline is written in the paper you get along with your atm card. If unable to change, just visit your branch.

95. Aimee Lim on November 8th, 2013 7:39 pm

hi po ..ask ko lng po pano po pag nkalimutan ung pin number ng bdo cash card atm ..pano po bang procedure ung sa replacement ano po ba pdeng kunin na form sa bdo ? tska makukuha prin po ung pera na nklagay sa atm ?tnx

96. Nora on November 10th, 2013 7:30 am

Hi Aimee, you go to your branch with your IDs and atm card and request for replacement atm card because you forgot your PIN. Yes, your money is still in your account. You can withdraw it after you get your new atm — 24 hours after entering your new PIN.

97. katie on November 25th, 2013 12:45 pm

hi pwede po bang magtanong example meron po ako padala galing ibang bansa don sa atm debit card ko mga ilan days po ba pwede iwidraw ?

98. Nora on November 25th, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi katie, basta na-credit na ang remittance sa account mo, puede mo nang iwidro. Same day or next day or after 3 days ang credit, depende sa remittance company.

99. marie on November 28th, 2013 7:40 pm

hello just want to know panoung account number ko, i lost ko malaman ko, di binalik saken ng teller ung stub na binigay ko when i claimed by my card eh. only to find out n dun pala makikita ung account number ko .. can i just make a call nalang sa bank to verify my account number? thanks in advance

100. Nora on November 29th, 2013 10:44 am

Hi marie, you can try calling and ask your account no. But the usual way is to go to your branch and ask your account no. with your atm card and ID.

101. Aj on December 2nd, 2013 6:01 am

hi.. i want to know if my debit card is still valid since i havent deposited for almost 2 years and i want to put some money before going home to the philippines.. can i still use my card? and if ever i want to replace how much will it cost me and how many days before i can have the card.. thank u

102. Nora on December 2nd, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi Aj, does your debit card have a balance? If zero balance, your atm card is already closed. If it has a balance of 2k or more, then it’s still active, but it will become dormant and will be put on hold after 2 years without transaction. If less than 2k, I think it’s already closed. You can only replace your debit card or open a new account in person at a BDO branch in the Phils. You can call also BDO from overseas.

103. jonabel on December 8th, 2013 9:28 pm

hello po kanina po kc magwidraw aqo eh ngkamli po aqo ng pin ng 3rd time tpos sabi po ur acount is block anu po gagawin qo plz help makuha qo dn po ba bkas un if tama na po ang pin qo

104. jonabel on December 8th, 2013 9:31 pm

anu po ang gagawin qo mkuha qo pa dn po ba ang money if tamah na po ang pin qo ilang oras po ba mkuha

105. Nora on December 8th, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi jonabel, palipas ka muna ng 24 hours, and then try again. But make sure hindi ka na uli mag-error ng 3 times. Pag hindi mo na makuha ang correct PIN, you go to your branch. Ang alam ko, the PIN is encrypted, so no person can retrieve your PIN, so you will be asked to apply and pay for your replacement atm card.

106. katie on December 9th, 2013 11:42 am

hi pwede po magtanong kasi po nawala po yung reciept ko galing bdo andon po yung account # ko saka po yung pin code ko… tas kumuha po yung account # ko uli sa bdo gusto ko po sana ichange pin uli yung pin code pano po ba gagawin ko kasi ayaw naman po mag change pin yung machine pls reply me asap po .. tnx

107. Nora on December 10th, 2013 7:39 am

Hi katie, if you like to change your PIN, dapat alam mo yong original PIN mo. Did you forget it? and you can no longer remember it? If yes, the only remedy is to apply for a new atm card. ATM PINs are encrypted and they cannot be known or retrieved by personnel.
    Pero kung hindi mo pa na-change ever yong PIN mo, you try 123456 as the default PIN or original PIN.

108. Jake on December 16th, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello po.nag open po ako bdo kabayan savings account
    Pwede po ba magpa uplink sa probinsya n my bdo bank.sl

109. Jake on December 16th, 2013 9:46 pm

Nasa ibang bansa po ako at pauwi n pO sa susubod na buwan.

110. Nora on December 17th, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi Jake, sorry I’m not sure kung nag-change na ang rule nila, kasi the last time I called months ago, kelangan daw sa Buendia-Paseo branch sa Makati ang linking ng atm-card-to-account for Kabayan accounts opened abroad. Ang alam ko, yong pag-update ng passbook o pag-widro using the passbook ay puede at any branch pero merong interregional fee, except Davao and Cebu and baka pati na CDO.

111. CG on January 5th, 2014 8:01 pm

Ive opened kabayan savings account and i already activated it in the phils. And ive changed the pin as well. Now im here already in saudi, ive been remitting money on my own account. Question is i like to activate my online banking, is it possible for me even im here in saudi? Can i do that in any atm bdo partners here in saudi like in al rajhi atm bank? Because i want to do transactions like sending miney bdo to bdo account without any fee. Hope u answer my question. Thanks.

112. Jhun on January 6th, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello Nora. I just want to ask a few questions. I recently applied for a savings account with BDO Baguio. When I received my ATM card, I noticed that it is ATM Debit Card. Is it normal..? Im after kasi un interest ng deposit ko. Second, after activating my card and changing my PIN, i tried to check my balance. Pero ang sabi, “account you selected does not exist”. So I waited for 24 hours. I tried again today (with another machine in another branch)but I got the same response. Im starting to worry. The amount I deposited is my savings in the past few months. I hope you can help me.. Thanks and God bless..

113. jhun on January 6th, 2014 11:13 pm

I recently opened a saving account with BDO Abanao Branch, Baguio City. I received my ATM card but I noticed that I was issued an ATM Debit Card. s this normal? I was expecting a regular ATM card. Secondly, after activating my card and changing my PIN, I tried to check my account balance but I got this response “The account you selected does not exist” So, I waited for 24 hours. I tried again today but I got the same response. What seems to be the problem..? I hope you could respond as soon as possible. I’m a new depositor and I’m a little disappointed with the system. I wasn’t given any specific instruction when I received my card. They only gave me a small sheet of paper containing instructions on how to activate and change the PIN. Thank you so much for your immediate response. God bless.

114. Nora on January 7th, 2014 8:32 am

Hi Jhun, yes, the BDO atm savings account comes with a card with the label “BDO ATM Debit Card”. Yes, it’s an interest-bearing account, although the rate is low. About balance inquiry, did you select Savings? Or baka old machine ito at hindi aligned yong account type at yong napipindot mo. Try again today in a newer machine, and you should already see your balance.
    About your PIN, I think you’ve successfully entered your new PIN because if not, the response should be “wrong PIN.” If you still can’t access your account, call BDO or visit your branch.

115. miss 08 on January 8th, 2014 6:45 pm

Good Day, I’m first time into BDO bank. May i ask if what is the difference between CASH DEPOSIT SLIP and CHECK DEPOSIT SLIP? Because im so confused if what should i fill out when im going to deposit on my atm savings account. thanks

116. arby on January 8th, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, when i open an account in BDO Savings account,the teller ask me for 2K initial deposit then she gave me a slip a Check Deposit Slip like a receipt-the green one. I’m confused if when i’m going to deposit a money what should i fill up the Check Deposit Slip Or the Cash Deposit Slip. Thank You!

117. Nora on January 9th, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi arby, maybe the teller ran out of cash dep slips. If you’re depositing cash, you should use the cash deposit slip.

118. HELEN on January 18th, 2014 4:00 am

I OPENED KABAYAN BDO ACCOUNT HERE IN TAIWAN,I HAVE MY ATM & PASSBOOK,CAN I DEPOSIT MONEY EVEN WITHOUT ACTIVATING MY ATM CARD YET?HOW CAN I CHECK MY BALANCE AFTER I DEPOSITED THRU REMITTANCE LIKE GOLDSTAR EXPRESS,TO REASSURE IF ITS ALREADY ON MY ACCOUNT.

119. Nora on January 18th, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Helen, yes, your passbook account is already active. Yong atm card mo lang ang hindi pa activated, kasi dito sa Phils mo yan i-activate. Puede mo nang padalhan yang account mo, using your account no. (inside your passbook). Sa BDO’s list of accredited remittance partners, kasama ang Goldstar Express, so okay namang magpadala sa Goldstar. To track your remittance, use BDO Remit Status Inquiry https://www.bdo.com.ph/personal/remittance-services/bdo-remit-status-inquiry You can also call BDO, pero hindi ko sure kung expensive ang calls from Taiwan to Phils.

120. arby on January 18th, 2014 9:53 pm

Thanks Ma’am Nora for the response

121. kinah on January 18th, 2014 10:50 pm

hello Mam Nora I recently opened an account in BDO ATM SAVINGS ACCOUNT i’m only 18 years old. I have many questions in my mind but i’m not able to ask the teller i’m shy to ask her questions about the regulations or limits of my account..then i found out this website. my questions are these.
    –Is there a minimum amount of cash in depositing money?
    – Is there a fee charge if i’m not deposit/withdraw money within 1 or 2 months?
    –Can I use my ATM DEBIT CARD in shopping in mall like CASH CARD?

I hope you will help me thanks.

122. Nora on January 19th, 2014 9:57 am

Hi kinah, there’s no minimum, but of course, you must strive to deposit at least 100 pesos or 200 pesos each time. No, there’s no charge if you don’t deposit or withdraw every month. Just make sure that there’s always 2000 pesos in your account — that’s the minimum daily balance requirement for BDO atm savings. If your balance goes below for several days, make sure your balance in some days are much more than 2000 pesos so that the daily average for the month be 2000 pesos or more. So you won’t need to compute, just leave 2000 pesos in your account everyday. If you’re not able to maintain the balance requirement for 2 consecutive months, you will be charged 300 pesos at the end of the 2nd month. About using your atm card for shopping, yes, you can use it at SM stores, supermarkets and some affiliated stores. If the store is not SM or Save More, ask first the cashier.

123. kinah on January 20th, 2014 8:35 pm

thanks po :) more power! God Bless You!

124. RIO CARL ORTIZ on January 28th, 2014 11:17 am

Hi Madam,

Ask ko lang po if how many digit ang pin code ng cash card BDO kc mejo nkalimutan ko na 2loy ung pin code bka maalala ko kagad pag nalaman ko kung ilan ung digit lahat kung apat po ba o anim. na confuse lang po ako. hope ma2lungan nyo ako.

Rio Carl Ortiz

125. Nora on January 28th, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi Rio Carl, 6 digits ang atm PIN ng BDO. Pag hindi mo na talaga maalala, request for a replacement atm card.

126. joyce on January 30th, 2014 10:17 pm

hello po, pano po ba magdeposit ng CHEQUE ng other BANK (LANDBACK CHECK ISSUED BY GOVERNMENT) sa BDO ATM SAVINGS ACCOUNT ko po anu pong mga specific procedure? di ko po kasi alam gagawin ko.. SALAMAT

127. Nora on January 31st, 2014 7:44 am

Hi joyce, look for the CHECK deposit slip. Merong portion sa deposit slip na isusulat mo yong name mo, account no. mo, amount in words and amount in figures, date. Meron ding portion where you write name of bank that issued the check, branch, check no. and amount. Be careful in signing the back of the check kasi meron na ngayong indicated portion kung saan ka pipirma. Kung hindi ka sure, huwag mo na lang munang pirmahan, ituturo na lang ito ng teller.

128. joyce on January 31st, 2014 8:27 am

follow up question ko lang po and anu po regulations nila dun may charge po ba? thanks at mapapasok po ba agad sa account ko un?

129. Rayan Gonzales on January 31st, 2014 6:30 pm

hi good eve. ask ko lang po kung anung dapat kong gawin kasi po na pin blocked ako. 3times ako nag enter ng pin pero mali. anu po ang dapat kong gawin? BDO debit card po gamit ko. thanks in advance.

130. Nora on February 1st, 2014 4:33 am

Hi Ryan, wait for 24 hours, and try again. If you no longer cannot recall your PIN, go to your branch and ask if you can change your atm PIN because you forgot your atm PIN. They will ask you to apply and pay for a new atm card.

131. Nora on February 1st, 2014 4:43 am

Hi joyce, walang charge ang deposit. Meron lang charge kapag magdeposit ka sa another regional branch. Halimbawa, ang account mo ay inopen mo sa Manila, at magdeposit ka sa isang BDO branch sa Cavite branch, merong charge na 50 or 100 pesos. Ideposit mo in the morning para makahabol sa check clearing cutoff at para ma-credit na sa account mo. Kapag mag-balance inquiry ka after deposit, mag-apir ang amount as Account Balance, pero hindi pa siya Available Balance or Withdrawable Balance. After 3 days pa siya maging available.

132. joyce on February 2nd, 2014 1:20 pm

this is joyce po uli, nadeposit ko na po siya Kahapon (saturday) then binigay po sakin ung check deposit slip na buo binigyan po nla ko ng copy but wala pa pong nakatype sa upper part ung sa mliit po na part ung receipt, sabi po sa monday pa yan. Panu po un babalik pa po ba ko sa monday then pila at ibibigay ko po sakanila ung slip? or sa monday nasa account ko na siya no need to fall in line and give them the check deposit slip? thanks po

133. Nora on February 2nd, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi joyce, you don’t have to go back. Check mo na lang sa atm sa Monday kung nacredit na sa account mo. It’s a Saturday kasi, so madedeposit pa yan sa Monday, so sa Wed pa magke-clear.

134. lyn on February 2nd, 2014 8:30 pm

good eve. can i apply passbook, because i only have atm debit card? and how in Bdo.thanks

135. Nora on February 3rd, 2014 6:42 am

Hi lyn, if you like the one with passbook, you need to open a new account — specify atm with passbook account. Note though that the maintaining balance requirement of this account is 5k. If you are receiving remittances from abroad or if you’re OFW, you can apply for the Kabayan account (has passbook; bring remittance receipt or work visa/passport) — has zero maintaining balance requirement as long as at least one foreign remittance in a year is credited to the account.

136. josie on February 5th, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi. I opened a BDO account for taking deposits from renters while I’m abroad in the USA. How do I set up the account for online banking?

Also, I didn’t activate my BDO debit card while I was still in the Philippines. How might I be able to accomplish that now?

137. Nora on February 6th, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi josie, you can activate your atm card only at a BDO atm in the Phils. To enroll in online banking, try registering and see if this option is still being offered during enrollment: “Currently, I do not have access to a BDO atm machine” . If it’s still offered, continue registering, then print the acknowledgment page, sign it, and send it to BDO Buendia-Paseo in Makati: http://www.banksphilippines.com/2012/03/can-i-enroll-in-bdo-internet-banking.html This option, however, takes about 2 months or more in processing. If you’re unable to enroll, inquire about your account balance by phone or this page, if account balance inquiry is allowed: https://www.bdo.com.ph/contact-us

138. Paul on February 15th, 2014 6:40 pm

i activated may ATM Card last friday feb 14, 2014
    i got the receipt saying New Pin has been Accepted
    i return to BDO machine the following day for the balance inquire but still it say that my account is invalid.

139. Nora on February 16th, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi Paul, is it still invalid today Sunday? If yes, it could be that their system excludes Sat and Sun from their processing time.

140. jeff on March 1st, 2014 8:10 pm

help sir !!

kakakuha ko lng po ng ATM ko from our company, (THURSDAY FEB 27) then i follow the instruction dun sa papel na kasama. tas nag ask ng 6-digit pin (nag input ako ng kahit anung pin since wala nman ni-provide sakin) tas nilagay ko na ung real pin ko. kinuha ko yung resibo sabi “new pin has been accepted” tas nag try ako mag bal inq. sabi account does not exist. then i try after 2 days but then ganun pa din po. HEEELPPPP !! i need money !!

141. Nora on March 2nd, 2014 5:36 am

Hi jeff, ang atm card nio ba ay linked to atm savings account? Or cash card lang siya? Kasi kung cash card, ang type of account ay Cash Card. Kapag atm savings account, at ayaw pa ring gumana kahit sa ibang BDO atm machines, go to your branch and ask.

142. karla on March 15th, 2014 6:55 am

Hi mam. I have a new payroll account. I changed my pin after maybe 2 weeks after getting my new debit card.the problem is i did not use 123456 as yung old pin. It has already bee n 2 days since i changed my pin pero amg sabi po selected account does not exist. Dahil po kaya yun sa di pav gamit ng default pin when i changed?

143. Nora on March 15th, 2014 9:30 am

Hi karla, you did right. You can use any default no. Besides, the machine said your PIN change was successful, right? What is your payroll atm? Is it a cash card? Did you press cash card as type of account when you made balance inquiry? Or if that’s savings account card, are you sure you pressed savings? If still not working, go to your branch and ask.

144. Jovi on April 9th, 2014 3:12 am

Hi. Tanong ko lang po kung pupwede bang iactivate ko ung code ng online banking dito qatar at any atm machine? Many thanks po.

145. Nora on April 9th, 2014 8:10 am

Hi Jovi, sad to say, you cannot. What you can do, if you like, is to register again, and then send a printout of your enrolment/acknowledgment page with a scan of your IDs to BDO Makati. Nasa registration instructions ang address. If BDO says, you already have registered, wait for the validation deadline to expire before you enroll again.

146. joseph on April 11th, 2014 10:34 pm

good eve po, nkalimutan ko ksi po ung pin ko, tnatry ko po syang matandaan pero indi ko tlaga maalala sbi po ksi skin ng bdo buwan daw po aabutin ang process nun sm payroll ksi po,,,d ba 3 to 5 days namn ang process nun,//?

147. Nora on April 14th, 2014 7:44 am

Hi joseph, hindi ka ba pinakuha ng another atm card? Kasi ganon ang ginagawa ng BDO for lost PIN, dahil they have no way of retrieving your PIN, sabi nila, dahil encrypted. Then they will transfer your pay to the new account or cash card no. Ask them if you need to get another atm card. If you have time, would you please comment again if they required you to get another card. Thanks a lot.