Puede ko na bang kunin ang Pag-ibig retirement benefits ko?
There are only five conditions wherein you are allowed to get your Provident retirement benefits.
Under the sixth reason — death — beneficiaries will get the benefits.
Dapat merong applicable sa iyo na isa sa mga sumusunod:
- You are 60 years old or older.
- You have 240 monthly contributions or more.
- You have permanent and total disability.
- You have been formally separated from service because of serious illness.
- You have immigrated to the U.S. or another country.
- You have already retired from the SSS or GSIS or from your company under your retirement plan and you are 45 years old or older.
- Death. Your legal beneficiaries will get your benefits.
For each of these conditions, you have to submit proofs.
Here is a copy of the Pag-ibig Benefit Claim Form
On the Provident claim form, sa bandang baba, andon yong checklist ng required documents. Ang required documents depende sa reason mo.
Before you go to Pag-ibig Fund, the best things to do first are to:
- List the companies where you worked, addresses of these companies, and dates when you worked in these firms.
- Go to Pag-ibig Fund and ask for a copy of your contributions. Go to the Pag-ibig branch where your last company is making its Pag-ibig submissions. Bring your ID.
- Check if all your Pag-ibig monthly contributions are included.
- If there are missing contributions, think if these could have been submitted in another Pag-ibig branch. Companies usually make submissions to the Pag-ibig branch nearest to them.
- If you need to, request for a consolidation of records. This is a copy of the Pag-ibig Request for Transfer of Members’ Records form.
- If you’re making a claim for your parent or relative, have a SPA or Special Power of Attorney. This is a copy of the SPA for Pag-ibig Claims.
Other Related Forms: