Pag-ibig Benefits — Retirement Claims

April 4, 2011 · Filed Under investment, Pag-ibig

Puede ko na bang kunin ang Pag-ibig retirement benefits ko?

There are only five conditions wherein you are allowed to get your Provident retirement benefits.

Under the sixth reason — death –  beneficiaries will get the benefits.

Dapat merong applicable sa iyo na isa sa mga sumusunod:

• You are 60 years old or older.
  • You have 240 monthly contributions or more.
  • You have permanent and total disability.
  • You have been formally separated from service because of serious illness.
  • You have immigrated to the U.S. or another country.
  • You have already retired from the SSS or GSIS or from your company under your retirement plan and you are 45 years old or older.
  • Death. Your legal beneficiaries will get your benefits.

For each of these conditions, you have to submit proofs.

Here is a copy of the Pag-ibig Benefit Claim Form

On the Provident claim form, sa bandang baba, andon yong checklist ng required documents.  Ang required documents depende sa reason mo.

Before you go to Pag-ibig Fund, the best things to do first are to:

1. List the companies where you worked, addresses of these companies, and dates when you worked in these firms.
  2. Go to Pag-ibig Fund and ask for a copy of your contributions. Go to the Pag-ibig branch where your last company is making its Pag-ibig submissions.  Bring your ID.
  3. Check if all your Pag-ibig monthly contributions are included.
  4. If there are missing contributions, think if these could have been submitted in another Pag-ibig branch. Companies usually make submissions to the Pag-ibig branch nearest to them.
  5. If you need to, request for a consolidation of records.  This is a copy of the Pag-ibig Request for Transfer of Members’ Records form.
  6. If you’re making a claim for your parent or relative, have a SPA or Special Power of Attorney.  This is a copy of the SPA for Pag-ibig Claims.

Other Related Forms:

Proof of Surviving Legal Heirs
Affidavit of Guardianship

Related Articles:

Pag-ibig Retirement in the Philippines — Process Your Claims Quicker

Pag-ibig Retirement Linked to Pag-ibig Housing Loan

PAG-IBIG Branches in Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan

Comments

73 Responses to “Pag-ibig Benefits — Retirement Claims”

1. Analy lim Ibabao on April 2nd, 2013 1:45 pm

sir/mam,
    my husband is one of your member,he already make 3 years contribution,and now he already resigned in the company,.i would like to ask,if ever he wants to loan,what are the requirements needed?

thanks and more power

2. Nors on April 2nd, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi Analy, your husband needs to continue paying as voluntary to be able to apply for a loan. This is the loan form: https://sites.google.com/site/informationphilippines/pag-ibig-fund-hdmf/pag-ibig-multi-purpose-loan-application
    Some people have commented here that for voluntary members, Pag-ibig also requires a barangay certification that the member has source of income.

3. Deogracias D S Paraiso on April 15th, 2013 9:42 am

I am Deogracias D S Paraiso SSS Retiree. I applied for my retirement benefit 26 February 2013 unfortunately until now my benefit is still on process. What seem to be the problem? Can Ortigas branch expedite processing of my claim which is long overdue? Thank you in anticipation for your prompt action.
    MY e mail address: paraisodeogracias@yahoo.com

4. Socorro M. Guiao on June 19th, 2013 1:06 pm

I already got my contributions last 2012 when I resigned from work, if I woill work again and be a PAG IBIG member again, will I use my old number or will I have a new number? thanks and I will be a GSIS member now.

5. Nors on June 20th, 2013 12:21 am

Hi Socorro, do you mean you got all your savings plus dividends from Pag-ibig? If yes, you will get a different Pag-ibig no. Register online to get a new Pag-ibig MID

6. danilo buenaventura gravador on August 26th, 2013 9:08 am

Magtri-3 years na akong naghuhulog ng contributions sa pag-ibig, isa akong self-employed at ngayon ay 58 years old na, ano ang makukuha kong benefits sa pag-ibig?

7. Nors on August 27th, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi danilo, ang makukuha nio at age 60 ay your total savings plus dividends. Ang advantage ay higher interest rate (4 to 5% per year) than regular bank savings account na usually 0.25% lang per year.

8. Teodora Ragay on August 28th, 2013 9:11 am

67 years old na ako and will like to get fund from pagibig. I have listed names of my employer and request contribution list from pagibig. However, one of my employer have changed names so it differs from what i have listed versus the name on the contribution. And pagibig requires me to submit certificate of employement.
    I am now in negros, very old and sick but I tried to ask the company i have worked for a long time ago for cert of employment but they could not give it anymore because of management change and records retention which is a very long time ago. The company website will show that the two company names are the same because of change of name.

Can you assist me and not make it hard for me to get my benefits especially on this time that i need it? Can i just submit my employers list again and go on with the process without this cert of employment because it is impossible for me to get it.
    Thank you.

9. Nors on August 28th, 2013 11:55 pm

Hi Teodora, it’s my first time to know of such a case like yours that a cert of employment is required for Provident claim. If contributions were credited to your name, then these contributions should be counted regardless of whether the firm changed name or not. The only exception that I can think of would be if contributions for this company were submitted to another branch, hence they need to match records, or if there’s also a discrepancy in your name. Ask Pag-ibig publicaffairs@pagibigfund.gov.ph if you can just submit a notarized Affidavit that you were employed by that company for the periods ___ and that the company changed its name from ___ to___ and then present a printed copy of the web page that announces the name change. State that the company can no longer certify your employment because of management change and records obsolescence. Write your personal info, Pag-ibig MID.
    If they disregard your request, email VP Binay, vp@ovp.gov.ph / vpbinay@gmail.com , tell him you’re already 67 years old, and ask for help.

10. steve chua on August 29th, 2013 12:07 am

i lost my job on jan. 2010 and i had just loaned from pag-ibig and i was not able to pay it and i had contributed from 1994 to jan 2010 now i am 60 yrs. old and i would like to ask it any little amount can i refund or is it forfeited

11. Nors on August 29th, 2013 7:26 am

Hi steve, I think you still have some amount to claim because what they do about delinquent loans is to offset them against total savings. And what you have loaned is 80% of your total savings, so what was left should have earned some dividends. You can visit your branch with your 2 valid IDs and birth certificate and ask about your total accumulated values (TAV) and Provident Benefit claim forms.

12. Wilma on September 12th, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi! I’ve heard pede na po kunin ang contribution sa pag ibig, I am 38 years old at 6 years na pong walang trabaho, I worked as a manager in a fast food for 13 years, totoo po ba Ito at Kung totoo na pede na kunin anuanu po ang requirements? Thanks po!

13. Wilma on September 13th, 2013 10:50 am

Nasabi po yun sakin ng sister ko na may work ngayon, pede na daw po makuha ang lahat ng contribution mo sa pag ibig lalo na at matagal ka ng walang trabaho…thanks for your immediate response

14. Nors on September 13th, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi Wilma, siguro ang tinutukoy ng sister mo ay yong optional withdrawal, pero nakukuha yon within the 12-month period after 10th year or 12-month period after 15th year, at dapat walang gap in contributions. Ang puede rin is yong 45 years old or older na at meron nang 240 contributions. Wala pa naman akong nabasang new policy. Ito yong provident benefit claim form, nasa likod ang mga rules.
    You worked in a restaurant before, baka ma-inspire ka sa real story na ito:

15. Wilma on September 14th, 2013 12:39 pm

Ano po ung optional withdrawal? Wala pong gap yung contributions ko, nag stop Lang po yun nung nag resign po ako last 2007 of April, pasensya na po gusto ko Lang po malinawan…thanks a lot ms. Nors

16. Nors on September 14th, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi Wilma, sori, pero palagay ko, hindi ka na puedeng mag-optional withdrawal kasi dumaan na yong 10th and 11th year mo. Yong 15th year dumaan na rin, at yon nga, sabi mo, wala ka nang hulog. Pero siempre, ask others too.
    Merong further info dito: Pag-ibig Optional Withdrawal

17. Wilma on September 15th, 2013 12:20 pm

Thank you ms. Nors, for your info, it was really very informative and helpful to us…till next time:)

18. sheryl on September 20th, 2013 3:09 pm

my mom is a retired teacher. she already had her retirement check from g.s.i.s. ask ko lang po if may claim pa rin ba sya sa pag-ibig. if yes, anu ano po ang requirements? can i do the transactions on her behalf? if so, do i need to have a p.o.a.? thanks!

19. Nors on September 20th, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi sheryl, if she did not claim her savings when she retired, yes, you can process papers in her behalf. You need a SPA. This is the claim form — Pag-ibig Provident Savings Claim form. Check the requirements on the lower portion of the form. Check Column R. SPA form for Pag-ibig claims

20. Nora G. Serrano on September 23rd, 2013 8:15 pm

I just turn 60 years old last January and I want to claim my contributions while I worked abroad. What are the necessary requirements to produce?

21. Nors on September 24th, 2013 4:40 pm

Hi Nora, ito ang Pag-ibig Provident claim form for the Pag-ibig 1 program (yong mandatory). Tingnan mo yong column na R sa baba ng form — yan ang requirements for retirement.
    If you contributed to MP2 or POP program, go to Pag-ibig branch along Buendia in Makati, near RCBC Plaza.

22. jing on October 2nd, 2013 12:59 am

hi, my father retired at age of 57.. now he’s 63 years old. mkaka-claim pa po ba sya ng pension ngayon kahit matagal na syang nagretired? thank you.

23. Nors on October 2nd, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi jing, sori walang pension ang Pag-ibig. Ang meron ay lump sum = savings plus dividends. If your father has not yet claimed his savings and dividends when he turned 60, he can file his claim at his branch anytime. This is the main form: Check the required docs at the bottom of the form. http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/DLForms/provident/PFF040_ApplicationforProvidentBenefitClaim_V02.pdf

24. joy on October 12th, 2013 11:39 am

hi po mam nors,ask q lng po kng pwdng mclaim ng father q ang pag-ibig benefits nya kht hnd xa mkpgpasa ng birthcert nya? 68yrs old npo xa at my sakit ndin, pro my mga valid i.d nman po xa na pwd ipresent..12yrs dn po xa naghulog sa pag-ibig.

25. Nors on October 12th, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi joy, pag walang birth certificate, ito ang substitute: NSO Certified True Copy of Non-Availability of Birth Record of Member together with any of the ff: Notarized Joint Affidavit of Two (2) Disinterested Persons or Photocopy of 2 valid ID cards or any document indicating member’s date of birth

26. Lynn manalo on October 13th, 2013 9:45 am

H Norsi! Nung ng retire ako nakakakuha na ako ng maturity sa pag-ibig. Ask ko lng Kapag ba nag60 years old na ako meron pa rin ako makukuha sa pag-Ibig? Thanks!

27. Lynn manalo on October 13th, 2013 11:34 am

Hi Nors, nung 2005 nag avail ako ng redundancy and nakakuha ako ng maturity benefits sa Pag ibig, sa Jan.2014 60 yrs old na ako, may makukuha pa rin ba ako na retirement benefits sa Pag ibig?

28. Nors on October 13th, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi Lynn, kung nakuha mo na lahat ng savings plus dividends mo when you retired, wala ka nang makukuha pa at age 60. Application for Provident Benefits ba ang form na pinirmahan mo noon? If yes, malamang na nakuha mo na lahat. Para sure, you can verify at your Pag-ibig branch.

29. Nors on October 13th, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi Lynn, meron ka na sigurong 240 contributions in 2005 kaya nakuha mo ang Provident benefits mo in 2005 kahit di ka pa 60 years old? Kung nakuha mo na lahat ang savings mo plus dividends in 2005, wala ka nang retirement benefits when you turn 60.

30. Lilian diokno on October 25th, 2013 1:50 pm

Gud pm. Machecheck po ba on line kung how many contribution na ang nakapasok s name ko. How? Saka may nabasa po ako thru internet na ang retirement daw po sa pag ibig ay pwedeng gawin retirement pay ng isang employee. What ever po na kulang yung lang ang idadagdag ng employer as retirement pay of the said employee. Tnx po

31. Lilian on October 25th, 2013 1:55 pm

Ska po family corporation po kami which includes my father and mother who is 81 and 79 years old as of now hinuhulugan pa po namin ang pag ibig nila kc po may mga papeles pa din ang corporation na included pa cla lalo n po ang father ko signatory pa cya. Pwede na po ba itigil ang ang contribution nila and pwede po bang mag claim na nf retirement kahit involve pa cla sa family corporation. Tnx po

32. Nors on October 25th, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi Lilian, your parents can already claim their Pag-ibig savings and dividends, and your family firm can stop paying Pag-ibig for them, even if they’re still involved in the firm; in fact, they could have claimed their money at age 65, since this is the age of compulsory retirement. At SSS, pensioners aged 65 or older can continue receiving their pension even if they return to work. Check Section 10 of this Pag-ibig RA and related sections: https://sites.google.com/site/informationphilippines/pag-ibig-forms/pag-ibig-fund-law-2009—irr-ra-9679

33. Nors on October 25th, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi Lilian, sorry local members cannot yet check their contributions online; as of this time, only OFWs can check theirs. About retirement money: If you have a company-funded retirement benefit, and this was included in the contract signed, then this should be a separate benefit, and Pag-ibig is just an additional fund. If you don’t have a company retirement program, then the company is mandated by law to apply the Labor Code retirement computation, and this is separate from the Pag-ibig retirement benefit – Pag-ibig savings-plus-dividends should not be used to pay the mandated retirement benefit. Besides, the Pag-ibig benefit is claimed directly by the employee from Pag-ibig and not through the employer. The employer can help though in the documentation process. Please ask others too.
    Check “Retirement from the Service” https://sites.google.com/site/informationphilippines/dole/labor-code

34. Merilyn R Martinez on October 30th, 2013 10:45 am

Gud day. I’m Merilyn Roldan Martinez. I already retired last July 7, 2013 but I am only 56 yrs old. Presently I’m here in us now. I’ve already got my maturity of my policy last year. What benifits shall I still get from pag-ibig and when can I apply for those benifits… Thank you and I do hope you can help me with this matter. I’ll appreciate your help. God bless

35. Nora on October 30th, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi Merilyn, Pag-ibig is a savings/housing loan program, and not a pension program, so if you’ve claimed all your savings plus dividends last year, then sad to say, there’s no more benefit to claim. God bless too

36. steve chua on November 22nd, 2013 11:43 pm

i tried to get my tav but there was no record, maybe the loan i got which i was not able to pay plus interest equals to the total of my tav , they had my name but no more total accumulated value can i follow it up to get what really happen thank you

37. Nora on November 24th, 2013 7:04 am

Hi steve, there should be a record even if your tav was used to pay your loan. And I think the unpaid loan will not wipe out the tav because Pag-ibig uses set-off if the loan gets unpaid within 2 years. Are you sure you went to the right branch?

38. Jeca on November 24th, 2013 8:26 am

Meron na po ako 124 months continuous contributions pwede ko na po ba ma avail un optional withdrawal ng Savings plus employer’s share and dividends ko

39. erlinda mecate on November 25th, 2013 2:01 pm

gud pm po.january 2013 nag early retirement po aku mahigit 10 years na aku member makukuha ko ba ang early benifits ko.

40. Nora on November 25th, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi Jeca, ang optional withdrawal ay sa 10th year o 15th year lang, at dapat walang kahit isang month na laktaw sa contribution. at kung lumampas na itong 2 years na ito, wala nang optional withdrawal, antayin na ang retirement age of 60 or kapag meron nang 240 contributions after age 45.

41. erlinda mecate on November 30th, 2013 2:06 pm

55 po aku ng mag early ako noong 2013 january.nag 56 ako noong june 2013 makukuha ko pa ba ang early benefits ko.kung nakuha ko ba ang notarized certificate ng early retirement ko makukuha ko na ba ang benefits ko.salamat po

42. Nora on December 2nd, 2013 11:17 am

Hi erlinda, I think so, yes, pero siempre I cannot assure you since I’m not from Pag-ibig. They will still evaluate your early retirement certificate. If you have accumulated 240 contributions or more, I think you can claim your benefit even if you don’t present your early retirement. You can visit your branch with your ID and Pag-ibig MID and verify your contributions and ask.

43. nica on December 19th, 2013 6:24 pm

yung father ko po 63 na, 9 years and 3 months po xa nagtrabaho.. ano po ang pwede nia mkuha sa pag ibig?

44. Nora on December 19th, 2013 10:29 pm

Hi nica, puede na niyang ma-claim ang kanyang savings and dividends from Pag-ibig, sa branch where his employer remitted his contributions.

45. Narcisa M Pascual on January 10th, 2014 6:09 pm

Ang asawa ko ay more than 11 years ng member ng pag-ibig nastroke po sya last december 2013 at naparalyze half of his body what po benifits na pwde naming maavail as member of pagibig,since ang husband ko ay di na po makapagtrabaho muli. thanks pls reply

46. Nora on January 10th, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi Narcisa, sorry, walang disability or sickness benefit ang Pag-ibig kasi savings and housing agency siya, hindi kagaya ng SSS. Kung merong Physician’s Certificate/Statement With clinical or medical abstract na permanent total disability, puede nang kunin ang Pag-ibig savings plus dividends. Pero based sa mga na-observe ko, makakarecover pa siya, so baka hindi yan considered na permanent total disability.
    Sa SSS, puede kayong mag-file for sickness and disability benefits.

47. ailene on January 28th, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi.. ask ko lang po, after my retirement, may makukuha ba ko sa pag ibig kahit na di ako naghuhulog sa sss? Thank you..

48. Nora on January 29th, 2014 3:40 am

Hi allene, meron kang makukuha sa Pag-ibig kung meron kang contributions sa Pag-ibig, at walang kinalaman sa kung meron kang SSS o wala.

49. Grace on February 5th, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi Nors,

45 years old na ako last Dec 2013 at may 187 no. of contributions. Nagtrabaho ako sa isang company from 1996 hanggang mapasama ako sa na-redundant noong 2011. Noong time na iyon din ang last contributions ko sa Pagibig.

Nag inquire ako sa Pag-ibig last Jan 3, 2014. Tinanong ko kung pwede kong ma avail ang early retirement. Pwede naman daw. Binigyan ako ng Borrower’s Account Information, Employee statement of accumulated value at Application for Provident Benefits (APB) Claim form. Then ipinaliwanag sa akin ng nasa counter ang mga kailangan. Of all those requirements isa ang duda ako na ma accomplish ko. Ito yung Notarized Certificate of Early Retirement (For Private Employees, At least 45 years old). Ito ay dahil alam ko na walang early retirement ang company na pinanggalingan ko. Sinabi ko rin agad ito sa kanya, pero sabi niya sa akin kailangan ito. So umalis ako at nagbakasakali na mabigyan sa dating company ko. So tulad ng inaasahan ko hindi nila ako nabigyan sa kadahilanang wala nga silang early retirement plan. So until this writing hindi ko pa alam kung babalik ba ako sa Pag-ibig office para sabihin ang resulta, which in the first place nasabi ko na sa kanila na duda akong makakakuha at baka magpabalik balik lang ako. Ano kaya ang next step na dapat kong gawin?

-Grace

50. Nora on February 6th, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi Grace, based on your notes, ang alam ko hindi ka pa puedeng mag-claim. Kasi sabi mo nga walang early retirement program ang former company mo. Ang remedy lang for earlier claim filing is for you to contribute at least 53 contributions more (240 – 187 = 53) so you can accumulate 240 contributions by age 50, so you can claim probably by 2018 or 2019. The other valid reasons for earlier claim filing kasi ay hindi naman true sa iyong case.
    Your other option is to continue contributing, then after 6 months, file a salary loan (up to 80% of your total savings/dividends). The challenge here is that Pag-ibig requires Voluntary members proof of stable source of income for loan application. If you do take out a loan, strive to pay your loan on time so interest/penalties will not wipe out the 20%).

51. Rachel Bumagat on February 10th, 2014 11:03 am

Hello M’ Nors,
    Good day! I enjoy reading queries and very informative kaya I decided to ask my concerns too.. I have previous Multi Purpose Loan last 2005 nakapag remit ako ng payment maybe five amortization then nakapag abroad at bumalik year 2007 and employed again by 2009 up to this time di ko pa nabayaran ang loan ko dahil mas inuna ko yung iba pang liability ko.. Natatakot tuloy ako na sobrang penalty na ang inabot.. meron kayang restructuring or mapababa ang penalty or ma waive na lang….Kung okay lang na ma avail sana ung Optional Withdrawal kaya lang need talaga bayaran ung loan.. Pls.help.. Thanks.. God Bless>>

52. Mary ann Legaspi on February 10th, 2014 1:45 pm

Hi po,ask ko lng po kung pede na po ba ako makapag avail ng lumpsum, ngresign po ako sa work noong 2012 saktong 10 years of my service, i’m just 32 years old..thanks

53. Nora on February 10th, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi Rachel, puede lang ang optional withdrawal kung continuous ang contributions at tinatanggap lang ito exactly on the 10th and 15 year. About your loan, I hope na in-offset na lang nila yong loan at total savings/dividends mo years ago, meaning ginamit nila yong savings mo to pay off your loan balance, para hindi nagka-interest/penalty pa. Ginagawa nila ito if they find out you got unemployed. What you can do is to register at pagibigfund.gov.ph to get your Pag-ibig MID no. and then email publicaffairs@pagibigfund.gov.ph and ask them about your total accumulated values and salary loan eligibility. Tell them you’re abroad.

54. Nora on February 10th, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi Mary ann, sori hindi ka pa puedeng mag-claim kasi wala ka pang 60 years old. Puedeng mag-claim at age 45 or older kapag meron kang 240 contributions. Merong optional partial withdrawal sa 10th year, pero allowed lang ito kapag wala kang ni isang gap in contributions, at allowed lang ang claim filing doon sa 10th year, which is lagpas na.

55. robert esponilla on February 12th, 2014 3:34 pm

namatay po ang asawa ko..we are legally married but we have no children.her parents were already dead..can i claim my wifes pagibig contribution.20 years po syang nakapaghulog sa pag ibig.

56. Nora on February 12th, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi robert, I answered your question here http://www.workingpinoy.com/2011/10/pag-ibig-fund-how-to-claim-death-benefits/
    You mentioned in your other comment about one child that you and your wife “adopted” — Is your child not living with you?

57. Rogelio V. Silapan on February 14th, 2014 11:34 am

How long is the release of claims on the maturity benefits if I have existing loan will paag-ibig automatically deducts all the loans?

thanks

58. Nora on February 15th, 2014 8:40 am

Hi Rogelio, yes, your loan balance is automatically deducted from your total savings. Based on comments here, processing may take 2 months or more.

59. Amelia A. Masangkay on February 23rd, 2014 11:53 am

Am a retired teacher, may i know when i will receive my retirement claim?

60. Nora on February 25th, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi Amelia, if you’re 60 years old or older, you’re already eligible to file your claim.

61. Amelia A. Masangkay on February 26th, 2014 11:54 am

i have already filed two weeks ago, send to calapan oriental mindoro just waiting for the approval of my claim.how long will i wait? thanks!

62. Rosalinda Cambala on February 27th, 2014 1:39 pm

Can I proceed filing my Application for Provident Benefits (APB) Claim Form?
    If so, can I file it to your branch in Pasay City?

63. Nora on February 27th, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi Amelia, depende sa location ng records mo ang processing. 2 months or more siguro. Kung nasa isang branch lang lahat ng contributions mo, mas madali nilang ma-process.

64. Nora on February 27th, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi Rosalinda, file your claim at the branch where your contributions were remitted. Pag-ibig’s records are not yet centralized.

65. SPO4 CRISTINIO A. URACA on March 18th, 2014 2:52 pm

I am SPO4 CRISTINO ANTIPORTA URACA, a newly retired PNP member of Boljoon Police Station, Boljoon, Cebu. When I conducted follow up to my retirement benefit claim at PAG IBIG Cebu I learned from that
    office that Pag ibig cubao had already issued check to my benefit claim with check no.54526 dtd February 14, 2014 and until now I have not received the said benefit claim check. More than one month had been lapsed from the issuance of myn benefit claim check and why is it that until now hindi pa ito natang gap ko. Iyon ba ka bagal ang pag process ninyo. As a member of pag ibig I am very much disappointe3d. Hope for your immediate action.

66. Nora on March 18th, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi Cristino, you can email Office of the Manager – Pag-ibig Cubao at cubao@pagibigfund.gov.ph and ask about your Provident benefit claim if it was sent through the postal mail already. Or you can go to your local post office and ask if they have your registered mail from Pag-ibig. The check is dated Feb 14 but it might have been sent to the post office a week or weeks later, and then the post office also takes some time to deliver registered mail.

67. thyrene Luisaga on April 1st, 2014 9:57 am

good morning po. sa August 7 po mag 60 na po ang father ko, entitled na po sya for retirement claim, pwede na po bang mag process ng mga papers nya for retirement claim at pwede po ba na kami mga anak nya na lang mag ayos ng documents nya kasi di na nya kaya mag byahe. thank you.

68. thyrene Luisaga on April 1st, 2014 10:00 am

good morning, pag po ba may housing loan, di po entitled sa multi purpose loan

69. Divina on April 2nd, 2014 11:18 am

gud morning po, ask ko lang if may makukuha po akong benefits, resigned na po kasi ko as a teacher because of health problem, and my service is 14 years and 3 months. meron po ba akong benefits na makukuha?thank you.

70. thyrene Luisaga on April 2nd, 2014 1:11 pm

good afternoon,
    this coming august 7 mag 60 years old na po ang father ko, pwede na bang ngayon month na namin asikasuhin ang pag ibig retirement nya or need pa bo namin mag wait until mag 60 years old na sya. Pwede na rin bo ba na kami anak nya ang mga process ng papers since di na po kasi nya kaya magbyahe. salamat

71. Nora on April 2nd, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi thyrene, yes, puedeng kayo, pero dapat merong special power of attorney (SPA) ang main representative. Ito ang SPA form: http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/DLForms/provident/09052013/PFF033_SpecialPowerofAttorneyforSTLandClaims_V01.pdf

72. thyrene Luisaga on April 3rd, 2014 12:04 pm

thank you.. pwede na po bang asikasuhin na namin sa pag ibig ngayon, or kailangan pa rin po namin na mag 60 sya bago kami mag process.
    salamat po.

73. Nora on April 3rd, 2014 8:29 pm

Hi thyrene, wait until he turns 60. But you can start preparing your documents now.