SSS Pension Adjustment for 1985-1989 Still Ongoing

Updated: January 2, 2017 — 11:05 am


Add a Comment
  1. Good day Sir.Maam
    Iwould like to inquire about my pension adjustment of my status ,Leonardo Q.Barquin sss no.06-0532894-1 Iam a current member
    since 1979-1994.I would like to ask if I am qualify to have pension adjustment?

    thank you..

  2. Hi i,am Mr. Apolonio M. Austria with sss number of 03-3430796-1 i would like to ask the status of my pension adjustment iam member since 1974. I would also want to known if i am qualify on that adjustment and if so ever how much should i get from that adjustment and when is the possible time that i could have it and many thanks for,your kind consideration

  3. Ask ko lng status ng aking pension adjustment for 1985-1989 my sss no. Is 033430796-1

  4. mGandang araw po maam nora.tanong q lng po kng my mttanggap pa po akong adjustment member po ang asawa q since 1975 hanggang sa nmatay sya nung 2008.ngpunta na po kc aq
    sa sss mlpit sa lugar nmin pra mgverify kc po ang pgkka alm q na ibbigay ang adjustment sa mga survivor ngayon pong buwan ng dec wla pa po ksing pumasok sa atm q na adjustment kndi yung pension lng po at yung 13month tuwing 4th of the month po kc dumadating ang pension q.meron pa po kyang posibilidad na my mkuha akong adjustment?salamat po

  5. Good day sir/maam,
    My mom is a pensioner from my late father,He was a member in sss since 1970 to 1994..
    Is there any possibilities that we are qualified for this adjustment?
    Hope u replyed me maam/sir.
    Thanks and god bless.

  6. Hi Marites, yes, it’s possible that your mom can get an adjustment. SSS is still processing the adjustments of survivor pensioners. You can visit the nearest SSS with your IDs and authorization letter from your mom and ask the SSS officer about this.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Working Pinoy © 2008-2016 Frontier Theme