SSS Flexi-Fund vs. Pag-ibig MP2 — Which Is a Better Investment?

Updated June 2, 2014:

Both SSS Flexi-Fund and Modified Pag-ibig 2 (MP2) are savings programs offered by government agencies.

Both offer interest rates higher than those offered by banks for savings accounts and time deposits.

Both programs are guaranteed by the Philippine government.

Both are tax-free. Total savings plus their dividend or interest earnings are tax-free.

Both are SAFE savings plans. You will never lose your money in case you lose your job or business and you are not able to continue making your monthly payments.  With many pre-need and insurance investment plans, you will lose all or a big portion of your money if you fail to continue paying.

Here are the differences between the 2 programs:


MP2 is offered to all Pag-ibig 1 members.

Flexi-Fund is offered ONLY to OFWs who are SSS members.

Minimum Monthly Contribution:

The minimum monthly savings amount for MP2 is 500 pesos.

The minimum for Flexi-Fund is 200 pesos.

Mandatory or Regular Savings and Optional Savings:

Under MP2, you need to continue paying at least 100 pesos to Pag-ibig 1.

Under Flexi-Fund, you need to continue paying the maximum monthly contribution, which is 1,760 pesos.

Member Nos.:

For Pag-ibig, you have 2 different Pag-ibig nos: one for MP2 and another for Pag-ibig 1.

For SSS, you use the same SSS no. for regular SSS and for Flexi-Fund.


You pay MP2 and Pag-ibig 1 contributions separately. Remember, you have 2 different nos.

You pay Flexi-Fund and regular SSS as one item in a single receipt. SSS will be the one separating your payment. It will post 1,760 pesos to your regular SSS account, and will credit the excess to your Flexi-Fund account.

Pay at least 1,960 pesos (1,760 for your regular SSS account + 200 for your Flexi-Fund). For example, you want to contribute 1,000 to your Flexi-Fund, pay 2,760 pesos (1,760 for your regular SSS and 1,000 for your Flexi-Fund).

If you want to save 2,000, you pay 3,760 (1,760 for your regular SSS and 2,000 for your Flexi-Fund).

Term of Savings:

For MP2, you choose a term of 5 years or 10 years. Or choose a term of 5 years then renew for another term. Default term is 5 years, if term is not chosen.

For SSS Flexi-Fund, choose a term of any number of years, from 1 year to 30 years.

Earnings Rate:

For MP2, the dividend rate is decided by the Pag-ibig board every year, based on total Pag-ibig earnings the past year. MP2 is always higher than that given to P1 contributions. In 2010, the dividend rate for MP2 was 5.5% and the rate for Pag-ibig 1 was 5%.

For SSS, the interest rate is also repriced and quoted every year. It is based on the current average 91-day Treasury bill rate.

Example of Earnings shown at the Pag-ibig and SSS websites:

Monthly Total in Total TOTAL
Savings 5 years Dividends SAVINGS
MP2 2,000 120,000 19,687 139,687
FF 2,000 120,000 19,876 139,876

So if you can just save 5k a month for 5 years while abroad, you can see about 350,000 in your account the day after you arrive at the Manila airport.

One-Time Deposit:

SSS Flexi-Fund has a One-Time Deposit option, just like a time deposit at a bank. You can contribute 100,000 pesos or more as a one-time deposit.

You Can See your Money Growing:

For Flexi-Fund, enroll in Online SSS, so you can see your Flexi-Fund contributions anytime online.

For MP2, as of today, online checking of contributions is offered to OFws only.


Under MP2, you can now withdraw your money anytime before your 5-year term. Previously, you could not. This policy change was announced this January 2013. But always expect a 5-year term, so you will not be frustrated in case their withdrawal policy changes again.

Flexi-Fund is also flexible — you can withdraw anytime, in full or in partial amount.
But if you withdraw savings that have stayed with SSS for less than a year, you will be charged with pre-termination fees (10% or 20% of net earnings).

How to Start:

For SSS Flexi-Fund, fill up the OW-1 form and submit to the SSS Representative at the Philippine consulate where you are, or send to the SSS address written in the form:

International Operations Division
SSS Building, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
1100 Philippines

If you’re in the Philippines, you can submit your OW-1 form at any SSS branch. Bring your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) and IDs.

For MP2, enroll at the Pag-ibig website:, click E-Services, then MP2 Enrollment.
If you don’t have yet a Registration Tracking Number or POP Temporary Number, get first your Transaction no. and Pag-ibig MID No. by going back to E-Services, click Membership registration.


For members of POP (Pag-ibig Overseas Program — the original US dollar, Canadian dollar and peso savings program for immigrants, OFWs and other types of overseas Filipinos),  you can continue saving under this POP program, or you can also start saving under MP2.

POP members can stop their POP membership as long as they have completed paying their housing loans taken under POP.


Add a Comment
  1. hello po mam.sorry po nagkamali ako sa una .100 tousan pesos one time dposit.kung pwede pa po yon.thank you po

  2. hello po mam nors good day po.pwede po ba yon sa una ko pong tanong mam.thank you po .salamat po sa mga sagot nio po sa aking mga tanong.

  3. Hi lito, sorry di ko nasagot agad, kasi di ako sure sa sagot ko, although puede dapat ang both Flexi monthly and Flexi one-time. At di ko rin sure kung paano ang payment ng one-time-contribution while you’re abroad. Kung dito ang payment sa Phils, you can always go to SSS with your recent maximum contribution/Flexi-fund payment and say you’re making a one-time-contribution. So siguro if you pay there abroad through a SSS remitter/collector your maximum contribution and Flexi-fund (1 receipt) and a one-time-payment of 100k (second receipt) at the same time, SSS should be able to interpret the 2nd as a one-time contribution payment. If I find something different from what I’ve just written here, I’ll email you. Applause for you that you’re really saving for the future

  4. hi mam thank you po sa iyong napakagandang sagot.op kc po kami mga nasa abroad ala kasiguraduhan ang aming trabaho mam.minsan alang work.o kayay mawalan ng visa.kaya po mam kung pwede po talagang makapagsave man lang kahit konti po sa pamamagitan ng sss at flexifund.thank you po mam sa inyong pagtugon.nice day po

  5. Hi lito, yes, tuwang-tuwa talaga ako pag nagse-save ang mga OFWs, kasi nakita ko talaga in my own neighborhood ang mga hindi nag-save at hindi talaga maganda ang nangyari; may naghiwalay pa. Siguro you can also save some in auto-renewal time deposit sa bank for immediate needs; kasi pag sa bank, the same day mawiwidro mo agad; pag sa Flexi, you wait for 1 month o more before it’s released.

  6. okay po mam thank you po sa napakaganda nio pong adviced sa amin mam.have a nice day po sa inyo.thank you

  7. Hi Ms. Nors, I want to pay my contribution in MP2 through online banking for convenience. Do you know any banks that I can possibly use for payment of my MP2 contributions? I noticed that the online payment facility of PAG-IBIG is only use for payment of monthly savings (or the regular contribution).

  8. Hi beck, I checked my Metrobank online, and there’s Pag-ibig on the pay-bills list. BPI and BDO do not have Pag-ibig on their lists. The MP2 MID no. is different from the P1 MID no. so I think you should be able to pay online through Metrobank; you need to ask or try though to be sure.

  9. Good Morning,
    Tanong ko lang po kung ilang months ang minimum contrubution sa SSS flexi-fund na pwede siyang mawithdraw kahit hindi pa umabot sa 5 years maturity period. I have a total of 14months Flexi-fund contribution lang. Thanks.

  10. Hi Junazon, mag-file ka na lang sa SSS Diliman kasi andon ang International Dept. Ask the teller receiving your claim kung kelan mo matanggap ang check mo. Perhaps within a month. Different claimants experience different processing time. Make sure your home address is written correctly.

  11. Good Day po ms. Nora;

    OFW po ako and Flexi-fund and MP2 member. Napakalaking tulong po yung mga kasagutan na binibigay nyo sa mga queries dito. Very informative. Kahit may website na ang SSS at Pagibig. Anyway, may tanong din ako regarding mutual fund. Nag start na akong mag basa ukol dito, pero medyo di ko pa masyado maintindihan. Parang Flexi fund at mp2 din ba na merong monthly contributions. Thanks po.

  12. Hi Bobby, thank you very much for appreciating my blog. Sorry for the delay in my response. I suggest na mag-invest ka rin sa SSS Flexi-fund, which is only offered to OFWs. Mas okay ang dividend rate niya kesa MP2. Ang advantages ng MP2 at SSS Flexi over mutual funds (MF) or unit investment trust funds (UITF) ay government-guaranteed at sure na hindi mabawasan ang capital mo, hindi mawala ang capital at sure na merong kita, ke maliit o malaki, pero meron at meron, at higher than that of time deposits.
    Ang MF at UITF ay walang guarantee na kikita palagi, na hindi mababawasan o mawala ang capital at hindi insured by PDIC. Then why many people invest in MF and UITF? Because if one invests wisely (plus suerte rin o blessing), the earnings can be much higher kesa yong earnings sa MP2 or SSS Flexi.
    Example, you invest 20k pesos in a certain MF, and the net asset value per share or NAVS (sabihin nating price) of this MF is 200 pesos. You will then get 100 shares. Next month, puedeng maging 202 pesos ang NAVS, then after 5 months, maging 210; puede ring bumaba to 198 pesos. Puede ring mag-shoot up to 220 pesos. Makuha mo lang ang kita mo sa time na iwiwidro mo na ang investment mo. If at the time of your withdrawal eh mababa ang NAVS, then konti lang ang kita mo, or lugi ka pa. Pero kung mataas naman, malaki ang earnings mo. Parang stocks; ang difference ay MFs and UITFs are managed for you. Kaya merong management fees. I’m not sure if you already know (merong blog at merong forum) — this one is managed by UP Prof James Ryan Jonas, and it’s a very good blog and forum for investing para sa Pinoy. Just click Forum if you like to explore the forum and then look for mutual funds, etc. I applaud you for saving. I get very happy whenever I come to know of OFWs who are saving actively. Best regards

  13. Thank you so much Ms. Norz.
    I have so much appreciation not only for your answer to my query but for your lots of unsolicited advices with the rest of the people who participated in your blogs. Sobrang laking tulong po. You are right, saving for the future is a must, for a better future. Godspeed. More Power.

  14. I tried to voluntarily withdraw my MP2, kahit di pa sya nagmamature, hindi ako pinayagan, ung circular yata nung january is for Pag-IBIG 2, hindi Modified Pag-IBIG 2.

    I need clarification on this, or sino malalapitan to withdraw my savings, after kasi ng yolonda, kelangan ko ng pera, I would rather withdaw my savings kaysa sa mag avail ng calamity loan(utang pa rin kasi un).

  15. hi mam nors greatday po.ask ko po kung bat natigil ang pagbabayad ng pagibig sa metrobank seoul korea.? JAN po ba sa pinas mam ay contineous parin ba ang pagbayad sa metrobank.thank you po

  16. Hi vanji, I checked Pag-ibig’s website, and the only banks accredited to collect Pag-ibig payments abroad are PNB and Asia United Bank. Wala akong makitang remittance partners sa Korea. I hope you have someone in the Phils. who can be trusted to pay for you.

  17. hi mam nors greatday po ,mam salamat po sa inyong pagtugon sa aking tanong.wala pong PNB at AUbank po d2 sa korea.mam pls po anong banko ang required pwedeng pagbayaran sa pinas.thank you mam.God bless po .God is great sa buhay nio

  18. hi mam nors greatday po ,mam salamat po sa inyong pagtugon sa aking tanong.wala pong PNB at AUbank po d2 sa korea.mam pls po anong banko ang required pwedeng pagbayaran sa pinas.thank you mam.God bless po

  19. mam nors .kung aling banko po ang pwede naming pagbayaran sa pinas ng aming pagibig .thank you mam nors.

  20. Hi Ms. Nora,

    Thanks po for this very useful article.
    I used to work in Philippines for almost 3years (2006-2008) and paid my SSS and Pag-ibig contributions.

    Pero nung nag-abroad na po ako end of 2008 di ko na po natuloy ang SSS at Pag-ibig. This year 2014 I decided na ituloy pero sabi saken sa Pag-ibig di ko na daw po pwedeng i-back pay yung mga namiss ko na years, di ko lang po alam sa SSS if pwede? Tama po ba yun?

    Now po ang plano ko is magbayad as follows:
    SSS – P1,760 + 5,000 (Flexi-fund)
    P1 – P100 + 5,000 (MP2)

    ok po ba to?

  21. Hi Nora,thank you for giving us enlightenment/knowledge and ideas especially OFW
    how to deal our sss and pag ibig contributions.
    After 2 emails to pay ibig at last they replied me..They gives me my MID# but no code given.i tried to register MP2 that is the time i knew that there is code and on top of that box were u filled up your MID# there is a sample ID were you can find all the info needed.Now my questions where and how to have that code and Pag ibig ID? I have POP membership as will for 6months only and i stopped paying it.what is you advice,do i have to stop it(POP)totally because I’m planning to get Pag ibig1 as i am an OFW too.
    I have a contributions also in the government and i have 132months and they consolidate it to self employed.Is it possible to merged them together and put them on the MP2 &i will register Pag ibig1 @ the same time?thank you in advance Nora.

  22. Hi Deth, yes, for both SSS and Pag-ibig, late payments are not allowed. But OFWs can pay their SSS contributions for the year during any month of the year. For example, an OFW can pay for Jan 2014 to Dec 2014 anytime within 2014. (For companies, late remittances can be considered, but with penalties). Your contribution plan is very good and wise; you’ll be able to save much. We applaud your plan! If you don’t have yet your Pag-ibig MID, register online at so you can get your Pag-ibig MID no. and your MP2 no.

  23. Hi,how can i changed my beneficiaries?Since I am separated from my ex husband and he has his own life and children on his own,I wanted to delete him as one of my beneficiaries in my SSS and Pag ibig?can you please give some info.thnx

  24. Hi Juliet, thank you very much for your inspiring words.
    That card with security code was issued only to certain groups of members in years past; even I don’t have that card. But even if you don’t have that code, you can register with MP2 online if you have your transaction no. You can only have your transaction no. if you register online, which you can do kahit meron ka nang Pag-ibig MID no. Pag-ibig will send you the same Pag-ibig MID no. if they find out you have a MID no. already. This is how to register online to get your transaction no. and Pag-ibig MID no.
    Yes, you can stop your POP, and then start MP2. Pag-ibig has been winding down the POP program because they’ve launched MP2.
    I think your 132 contributions when you were in government were under Pag-ibig 1 — this was the only program when Pag-ibig started. Your Pag-ibig MID no. is your Pag-ibig 1 no. You will get another no. for MP2. Your contributions as govt employee will be consolidated with your Pag-ibig 1 contributions as OFW, and not with your MP2. You will start your MP2 as a new MP2 saver. You will withdraw your POP as a separate withdrawal.

  25. Hi Juliet, to change your beneficiaries, you download these forms SSS E4 and Pag-ibig MCIF forms from their websites, and then print, fill, sign and send them by postal mail to SSS and Pag-ibig. For Pag-ibig, you can also change your beneficiaries online. SSS does not have yet this option.
    About beneficiary claims: it would be easier with SSS because your husband is no longer your “dependent spouse”, as defined by SSS. Your other primary beneficiaries would just have to show proof to SSS that you have been separated years ago, and your ex has been living his own life with his own children. For Pag-ibig, they will require from your ex-husband a waiver of right to claim. To get a more accurate answer, email again Pag-ibig and ask how you can make sure that your husband will not be one of your beneficiaries because of your situation. Hope you can comment again so others can also learn from your experience. Thanks too

  26. Hi Ms Nora,

    For both MP2 and Flexi, is it possible to make advance or late payments? For example pay my monthly contributions for February to July this February or can I pay them on July instead? If so, how can I specify it to the collecting agent that I am paying in advance or paying for the last previous months?

    I am an OFW and I want to save on remittance fees by paying say twice a year instead of monthly payments not to mention the hassle going to the remittance centers.

    Thank you very much in advance. I appreciate the time you give for answering all our queries. Mabuhay po kayo.

  27. Hi rem, for SSS, OFWs can pay for any month of the current year at any date of the current year; all types of member can pay in advance. This Feb, you can pay for Jan to June 2014. You can also pay for Jan to June 2014 in June or in July or in Dec 2014.
    For Pag-ibig, payment deadline is the last day of the current month; if quarterly payment, payment deadline is last day of the quarter. Puede ring advance. Tama ka na merong problem sa advance payments kapag ang remittance firm ay walang collection report sa SSS or Pag-ibig, at nagreremit lang ng pera over a network — there’s a possibility na mali ang pag-credit nila kung para saan talaga yong pera na naremit sa kanila. will get back if I see some remedies. thanks din, and wish you great days!

  28. Good day Ms Nora,

    Your blog is very informative and in behalf of all Filipinos who happened to drop by and got something, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to you. Also, I would like to thank you for answering every question diligently. I mean, you have been answering questions for more than a year without fail.

    Although I have done my fair share of research about these two agencies, I still found some very valuable information from reading your blog.

    I actually had questions in mind but since I did not want to wait for some time to get a response, I just read through all of what was written here and sure enough, they have been covered. I hope some people would also try to exert some effort to read before they ask. I have observed that some questions have already been asked and have also been answered.

    I noticed that many of the questions here talked about the difficulty in paying the monthly premiums because of the lack or inaccessibility of the remitting agency. I previously had that problem but since I virtually have unlimited access to the internet, I found a really convenient way to pay not only my SSS and Pag-ibig premiums but also my Philhealth contribution. The site I’m talking about is

    First, let me tell you that I am not affiliated with this company in any way (it’s under Ventaja). I just appreciate what they do and I am very thankful for the convenience their services have afforded me.

    It’s very much like PayPal (otherwise, they would not have come up with a name that so closely resembles it), but the only difference is that it is used for paying SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, Meralco, Maynilad, Manila Water, and other Philippine-based liabilities. The good thing is that there are many ways that they could top it up. PayPil, as what they prefer to be called, is one of the merchants of BPI, RCBC, Metrobank and some banks I could not remember. They could also top it up through ATM. All they need to do is to enroll PayPilipinas as one of their billers in their bank accounts. We all know that sending enrollment papers to the Philippines is a pain, so I suggest strongly that they enrol PayPil in their banks when they return to the Philippines. It’s a lot easier and faster.

    PayPil also accepts Visa and Mastercard payments. But if they have credit cards, they could pay directly through Pag-ibig’s own online payment facility if they want to avoid PayPil’s service fees. They could also top up Paypil through any Ventaja partners. These partners are almost always the remittance centers. They could just ask for it.

    One of the best features of PayPilipinas is the customer support. I tried to inquire about my payment to Pag-ibig why it was not reflecting on the online verification service. I was surprised that within the day, I got a response and screenshots from Pag-ibig’s own support team. I mean, it was impossible for me to receive a response from Pag-ibig when I tried to email them. Their trunkline also does not work. And I forgot, SSS’s trunklines (all 10 of them) also do not work. But whatever connections they have with Pag-ibig why they get such quick responses from them are not my concern. What matters to me most is that I get to verify my payments and I am reassured that my payments reach wherever they are intended.

    Please forgive me for this very lengthy discussion.

  29. Hi James, wow! thanks a lot for taking the time to write all these things. You write very well, even extremely well. Do you have a blog or blogs? It would be great to visit them if you tell us. Or if not yet, I can say you definitely can create great blogs! And you’re in a position where you can discuss relevant info for Filipinos there and here. You research, analyze and express well.
    About PayPilipinas, thank you for talking about it. It’s good that it’s owned by Ventaja, as I always see Ventaja on lists of accredited collectors. Sometimes I see PayPilipinas but it was Ventaja that I was recommending. It’s good that they have a special link with Pag-ibig — they should as they’re accredited. And kudos to them that they’re helpful, a big advantage at these times that government agencies have not solved their inefficiency problems. Inspired by your comments, I hope I’ll have the time to write a post about PayPilipinas and include your comments. Thank you very much again. Hope you comment again, or you give us a link to your blog. :)

  30. hi mam nors greatday po.mam nors nagbayad po ako ng mp2 ng asawa ko last February 18 sa urdanita pangasinan .pero bat hanggang ngayon di ko pa nakikita na naipasok sa name ng husband ko yong payment ko ng 5 months 25k po.pano po yon mam.thank you po.

  31. Hi evangeline, sa Pag-ibig Urdaneta (CB Mall) ka nagbayad? OFW ang category ng husband mo? Ang alam ko, ang nag-aapir lang sa online ay OFW payments sa abroad. Basta keep your receipt. Bayaran mo rin ang P1 (at least 200 pesos a month), kasi mandatory yon. Ask your husband to email (Subject: Attention: International Operations Group) to ask if OFW payments paid in Pag-ibig Urdaneta is forwarded to Makati, or stays in Urdaneta, and ask if he can be informed of his latest payments and total savings amount.

  32. hello po mam goodday po.opo mam ofw asawa doon nga po sa cb mall urdanita nagbayad.okay lang po ba mam na doon na lang kami magbabayad sa urdanita pangasinan?kasi po wala pwede pagbayaran ditto sa korea.kaya jan na lang po naming pinagpapatuloy.nong tinanong ko po sa urdanita sabi nila naka forward na sa La Union.then tinanong ko po sa Makati office bat diko pa rin Makita record.ang sabi po ng Makati naka forward na daw po mam sa Dagupan naman.wala po ba mam problema ito pagdating ng araw na iwiwidraw na naming pera after 5 years.kc kung saan saan kami nagbabayad.thank you po mam nors

  33. Hi evangeline, mas malamang na tama yong sinabi sa Makati na nasa Dagupan Branch ang savings nio, kasi ang Dagupan branch ang branch for Pangasinan. Ang CB Mall ay parang extension office lang to collect payments and offer other member services. Pag mamasyal sa Dagupan, punta na lang sa Dagupan branch at Rudel Bldg., Perez Blvd. cor. Guilig St. to check on your total savings. Dahil sabi mo ay kung saan saan ka nagbabayad, make a record of all your payments and keep all your receipts so you know your total savings and you can track later on kung merong payment na hindi mag-apir sa Dagupan, para mapa-transfer nio yong record of payment. Merong ganitong form:
    Kung ang receipt ay parang yong receipt sa supermarket, ixerox mo kasi nagfe-fade ang printout na ganyan.

  34. Good Day Ms Nora,

    How can check and verify online the contributions I made on the Modified Pag-ibig 2?

    Sa SSS Flexi-fund po kasi pwedeng mai-check online.

    Salamat po.

  35. hi,

    Just wanted to ask how come SSS Flexi Fund is only offered to OFW’s. How about those who have been working here in th ecountry and would like to also avail Flexi fund as well?

    Thank you and hoping for your reply

  36. Hi schpooche, that question also entered my mind before. Maybe if many members ask SSS about it, then SSS might open the Flexi Fund to all other members. You can write about this at Meanwhile, you can save through MP2 of Pag-ibig — they have almost the same savings rates.

  37. Hi eddy, sorry I cannot yet find a news item mentioning the dividend rate for 2013. I assume it would be higher than 4.67% which was the MP2 rate in 2012. Total dividends in 2012 was 9.28 billion; could be 10.03 billion in 2013. Total dividends or dividend rate for 2014 will be declared in 2015.

  38. Ano po ang dividend ng SSS flexi fund sa taong 2013? Nag deposite ako one time deposit Flexi Fund noong June 6 2013. Sa online ko tinitignan kung magkanoang kita ng deposite ko, kaso mas malaki pa po ang management pay kaysa kita nito. Sobrang liit ang kita wla pang 1% ang kita.

  39. Hi Rage, I’ve also read in one Pinoy forum a complaint about the annual 1% management fee of Flexi-Fund. The monthly earnings rate of Flexi-Fund is based on “whichever is higher between the 91-day T-bill rate and the average rate of SSS short-term peso placements.” I checked the 91-day T-bill rates for the 2nd half of 2013 and they were indeed low: ranging from 0.001% to 0.668%. The rate for May 2014, however, increased to 1.346%. If SSS will declare another Annual Incentive Benefits (AIB) for 2013, as they did last year for 2012, then your earnings will increase. If I may suggest, don’t get discouraged yet, wait a while longer before withdrawing. Or maybe invest more in MP2. It’s puzzling that SSS cannot give as much as Pag-ibig 1 or MP2 can give, which hovers around 4%.

  40. Hi Nora ask ko lang pwede rin ba one time payment sa MP2 sample 100k? and how much ang maximum? sa FF may certain limit din ba sya? thanks in advance

  41. hi mam Nora good day Po sayo.mam tanong ko lang po kung ano po ang mga requirements sa pagkuha ng one time deposit sa flexi ditto po ako sa abroad.pano po maka pag apply ng flexi fund time deposit.ano po mga kailangan ko isubmit. pero ang visa ko po ay naka carried lang sa asawa ko.gusto ko pong mag apply nang sa akin lang pangalan.wala po akong ofw contract.pero nagwowork pa din ako ditto sa abroad.wala din po akong OEC.pero meron akong visa.thank you po

  42. Hi evangeline, I think there’s no SSS desk yet at the South Korean consulate. Have you heard if there’s already an SSS desk there? If none yet, you can download this SSS OW-1 form, fill it up (Check Flexi-Fund), then mail it to:
    International Operations Division
    3/F SSS Building, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
    1100 Philippines
    When you receive an approval, you can start paying the maximum monthly contribution which is 1760 (Check Overseas Filipino Worker on the payment form). Then the following month, pay 101,760 pesos (write it as payment for 1 month only, so they will know that it’s for 1,760 monthly payment and 100k for Flexi-Fund).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Working Pinoy © 2008-2014 Frontier Theme