Prudentialife Plans – Termination of Plan

March 5, 2010 · Filed Under Others, Pre-need

This is for those asking about Prudentialife Plans, the diversified pre-need firm with main address at Prudentialife Bldg., 118 Gamboa St., Legazpi Village, Makati City.

Check again because this is often confused with a different company, Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Company (PPLIC), an insurance company headquartered in Pasig City and affiliated with Danvil Plans.  Prudentialife and Prudential Life are not affiliated with each other.

If you have decided to terminate your Prudentialife plans, these are the documents you need to bring to Prudentialife to apply for termination:

1. Plan or policy contract (Original)
  2. Certificate of Full Payment (Original)
  3. At least two valid IDs (Photocopies signed three times)
  4. Benefits Settlement Application Form (3 copies)
  5. Processing fee of 300 pesos (to be deducted from the proceeds of the plan)

You can view or download copies of the Benefits Settlement Application Form, a Special Power of Attorney form or other affidavits from the website of Prudentialife prudentialife.com.

Always remember though that if you terminate your plan, you won’t get back all the money you paid.  You’ll only get a small portion.  The percentages are written in your plan.

But as others say, mas mabuti nang merong konti kesa wala.

I don’t have a Prudentialife plan. What I have is a Danvil plan. There was one time I also considered termination because of the pre-need crisis, but I decided to wait.

Nevertheless, we have to decide for ourselves. We gather information and then decide.  Whatever happens, we have ourselves to blame or congratulate.

Main Address:

Prudentialife Plans Inc.
118 Gamboa St., Legazpi Village
Makati City
Tel. No. (632) 840-0050
Prudentialife Plans Inc.
118 Gamboa St., Legazpi Village
Makati City
Tel. No. (632) 840-0050

Website: prudentialife.com

Comments

29 Responses to “Prudentialife Plans – Termination of Plan”

1. marianne perejan on February 12th, 2013 4:32 pm

hi! ask ko lang kasi paalis na ako papuntang canada and gusto ko sana makuha ung pera ko s prudential plans inc under pension plan. Tapos na ako magbayad nung 2007 pa and sa 2022 ang maturity. Saan ba ako pwede mag file ng claim?

2. Aurelia N.Datugan on February 12th, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi want to ask about my check from my Educational plan. I already submitted all the document thx and Godbless

3. Nors on February 13th, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi marianne, visit insurance.gov.ph, there are notices about prudential on the home page. best regards

4. Nors on February 14th, 2013 7:20 am

Hi Aurelia, you need to call Prudentialife, or you can visit the website insurance.gov.ph. There are notices there for planholders.

5. Melchor on February 23rd, 2013 9:15 pm

Hello,

Inquiry lang, may insurance plan ako to be paid in 5 years. nakaka 4 years na ako at sa last year (2012) wala ng communication sa Philplans. Paano ko marerecover ang more than 100K pesos na naihulog ko?

Salamat.

6. Melchor on February 23rd, 2013 9:17 pm

Hello,

I have a insurance plan to be paid in 5 years. I have laready paid 4 years and the last payment, supposedly last year, there was no more communication. I am an OFW and will be in the country by March 2013. How can I retrieve the amount that I have already paid.

Thanks for your reply.

7. Nors on February 24th, 2013 7:15 am

Hi Melchor, are you with PhilPlans? This company is good, as of today. This is the company that bought Philam Plans. Email customer-service@philplans.com.ph and ask the status of your plan.

8. dang on March 8th, 2013 8:29 pm

hello mam i would like to ask if my sister can claim her memorial plan she paid in full upon signing of the contract of the prudential life plan inc., on august 11, 2004 where can she claim/reimburse her full payment and what are the documents needed hope you can help us thank you in advance

9. Nors on March 9th, 2013 7:36 am

Hi dang, you go to http://www.insurance.gov.ph and click the Prudentialife advisories (left side of the your screen) — these contain instructions and updates.

10. laura laudato on March 11th, 2013 7:12 pm

hi gud eve!

ask ko lang kng kailan i release ang educational plan ng anak kong c frendee lara r. laudato. na submit q na lahat ng documents last dec. 27, 2012.thanks.c mrs.laudato po ito

11. Nors on March 12th, 2013 9:27 am

Hi laura, please visit insurance.gov.ph — there are instructions there for Prudentialife planholders.

12. Lorenza D. Martinez on March 14th, 2013 12:45 am

Please adv what are the requiremnts iif married and out of the country. Thank you!!!

13. Nors on March 14th, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi Lorenza, is this about Prudentialife? You include a clear copy of your marriage certificate.

14. Fernando L. Tiongko on March 15th, 2013 10:58 am

Tanong po ako kahapon pa po ako nakapag inquire sa prudential dito sa davao city kc nga po seaman po ako kakauwi ko lang di po ako naka pag submit ng documents para po sa claims ano po ba ang aking gagawin kc nga po wala na po akong asawa para nag asikaso po dito salamat po

15. Nors on March 15th, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi Fernando, did they not check if your name was included in the first lists? I sent you an email, together with the notices and lists.

16. cheryl lopez on March 16th, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello po,nakapagsubmit na po ako last oct.2012,kelan po malalaman kung anong batch ako i have 2 pension plan and 1 edu.plan..thanks po…

17. Nors on March 17th, 2013 12:34 am

Hi cheryl, sorry I cannot give you an answer. Just keep checking the notices at http://www.insurance.gov.ph

18. laura laudato on March 19th, 2013 6:06 pm

hi, tiningnan q po ang pangalan ng anak ko dito sa mga list of educational plan holders na meron ng checks wla naman dito gusto kong malaman kng kailan irelease tnx

19. laura laudato on March 19th, 2013 6:12 pm

hi, ask ko lang po kng anong batch irelease ang check ng educational plan ng anak ko si frendee lara laudato..tnx

20. Soorro Batchford on May 9th, 2013 2:26 am

Hi there. Would just like to ask if you will accept special power of attorney form from Philippine Embassy here in London. As I will be asking one of my relatives to transact for me. Or do you have your own SPA form that I have to use. I would be grateful for your reply.

21. Nors on May 9th, 2013 6:35 am

Hi Soorro, yes, I think your SPA authenticated by the Philippine embassy there is a valid document. The announced list of documents did not specify a particular SPA form. By the way, this is not Prudentialife’s site; the author is just a blogger.

22. Winfred G. Guantero on July 30th, 2013 2:53 pm

Good day!
    Ngayun ko pa po nalaman about the deadline of submmision of all the requirements…pwede pa po ba ako makapag submmit?saan ko po e address?at makukuha ko pa rin ba ang refund for educational plan for my daughter and life plan of my mother?Winabeth Shannin C. Guantero(daughter)Candelaria Guantero(mother)…
    Sana po ay mag reply kayo…salamat!

23. Rowena Naval Tanaka on August 11th, 2013 9:53 pm

This week ko lang po nalaman na liquidate na ang prudentialife,may nabili po akong educ plan worth 180k,makahabol pa po ba ako sa pag claim nito kahit 19% lang.Hindi ko pa po na susubmit yung mga requirements dahil nasa J apan po ako,paayos ko pa lang po sa pinsan ko this month.Please help me what to do.I need your advise desperately(asap).Thank you.

24. Ali Castro on August 12th, 2013 10:50 pm

Goodevening, i would like to ask if there is already a list of names of Pudentialife pension plan holders who will be receiving refunds. the news said 1st batch will be released this August 14, there must be updates or something related to checks that will be released.. Thanks hoping a fast reply. alicastro837@yahoo.com

25. Nors on August 15th, 2013 12:40 am

Hi Ali, you can go to insurance.gov.ph

26. Handolyn H.Portuguez on August 15th, 2013 8:11 pm

Dear madam/ sir:ask ko lang po,kung kasama po ba ako sa ma releasan nang checke? kasi nakapagsubmit na po ako ng mga requirmentS noong last year pa…WAIT KO PO REPLY NYO. THANK YOU PO

27. lerma lambino dela rosa on August 16th, 2013 11:30 am

I’m a prudenialife memorial planholder. I haven’t submitted copies of required documents for claim payment and learned last night that pay-outs started yesterday. Do i have still have chance to claim.

28. rosalinda papa on August 18th, 2013 4:23 pm

Im a holder of 3 memorial plan certificates, my mom, son n me. Can i still submit d required docs.? Where?

29. rosenda s. solis on September 17th, 2013 1:22 pm

hi, ma’am i’m also a memorial plan holder of prudential plan with my husband we have alos to submit documents and when we can receive our refund?