Danvil Plans Policyholders: Good News?

December 28, 2008 · Filed Under Danvil Plans

Updates on Danvil and Pre-Need Firms As of April 4, 2009:

Danvil Plans, Other Pre-Need Firms: Updates

Pre-Need News — Philippines: Key Points

Daniel Villanueva: Founder and President, Danvil

Danvil Is Still Berkley on Pre-need Federation Website

Pre-Need Philippines: Kabado Na Naman?

How to File a Complaint Against Any Pre-Need Plan Company in the Philippines

Akala ko Naghihirap ang Pre-Need Industry

To Danvil, From a Hurting OFW in Japan

——————————————–

If you are a policyholder of Danvil Plans Inc., you should already have received a letter from the firm announcing its decision not to proceed with the planned transfer of its pre-need portfolio to Legacy Consolidated Plans Inc.

Well, this is very good news in light of sorry developments in Legacy Consolidated and its parent company Legacy Group. According to news reports, Legacy has filed for voluntary dissolution, including the dissolutions of companies under its management, namely Scholarship Plans Inc., Legacy Card Inc., Legacy Consolidated Asset Holdings Inc., Galaxy Realty and Holdings Inc., Fusion Capital Corp. and Conventional Realty Corp. The parent company Legacy Group itself is troubled due to the financial difficulties of its rural banks, many of which have closed.

Back in June 2008, controversies about Legacy were the focus of my arguments when I talked with Ms. Aurora Dino, assistant vice president and branch manager of Danvil’s office in Makati, about the planned transfer of the pre-need portfolio to Legacy. I’m really very glad now that Danvil did not rush the transfer proceedings back in June.

Somehow, I was not really surprised about the decision and the letter from Danvil because I checked Danvil’s office in Makati from time to time.

Officers of Danvil Plans, may you have more power and opportunities to nurture and grow Danvil. The education and financial well-being of  long-time  planholders’ dependents rely on your success and continued commitment. Just please change drastically your aggressive and oftentimes unethical marketing tactics.

Comments

107 Responses to “Danvil Plans Policyholders: Good News?”

1. Arlene on January 6th, 2009 10:36 am

Ms. Nora,

Safe pa ba sa Danvil Plans, Inc.? Parang gusto ko nang kunin ang cash surrender value kahit 2 years to pay na ako at 80% na nabayaran ko.

Thanks.

2. au on January 7th, 2009 9:03 pm

kakakuha ko lang ng endownment fund sa danvil.safe pa ba ito please give advise, should i continue with the plan?

3. admin on January 8th, 2009 2:44 am

Arlene, Hindi ko masabi kung safe pa ang Danvil 100%. Kasi nakita na natin last 2008 na almost lahat na ng companies may risk to fail, kahit sa U.S. Ako rin kabado sa aking investment. Yong sa akin, makukuha ko na sa 2010. Sana makuha natin talaga ang pera natin.
    Noong kausap ko si Ms. Dino doon sa office nila sa Makati, in-assure naman niya ako na safe ang pera natin, na nasa trust fund daw. Sila rin daw with her family, andon pa rin sa Danvil investment nila. Ang magandang development ay yong di nila pagtuloy sa merger nila with Legacy dahil nakita na natin ang failure ng Legacy rural banks. Sa akin, isang positive development ito. At least, nakita ng Danvil yong totoong Legacy.
    As you know of course na pag kunin mo cash surrender value mo, you get just 50 percent of your total payments dahil naka-80% ka na. Ang sakit no? 50 percent? Parang nagtapon talaga tayo ng pera. Pero kung in the future ay mag-fail ang Danvil, siempre this amount is much better than nothing. Pero paano naman kung okay pa rin Danvil after many years?
    As of now, I choose to be positive. Hindi ko muna kukunin 50 percent ko. I’m really hoping I could get my full maturity value in 2010, and of course with you, I hope so too. I hope I answered even just a bit of your question.

4. admin on January 8th, 2009 3:06 am

Au,
    Sorry, I can’t categorically advise you on whether to continue or not? Baka naman ang laki na nong nai-down mo. Pero, kung talagang you’re really really bothered about it, parang Danvil na is willing to give refunds. Especially if you can prove that you were forced or pressured to sign the contract. I’ve read on the Internet about some people who have successfully refunded their money. And mismo, sa sales statements ng Danvil, inaamin nila na medyo bumaba ang sales nila dahil sa mga refunds. So, ibig sabihin nagbibigay na talaga sila ng refunds. May time limit nga lang yata eto.
    Good naman talaga na we should have investments, kagaya ng ini-start mo with Danvil, pero safe investments dapat, as you know of course. Hindi naman natin masabi, Au, how Danvil will perform in the days to come, so sorry I can’t give a definite advice. I will however humbly offer my opinion that among the safest investments I’ve found are government bonds such as Pag-ibig housing bonds and real estate, especially a lot along a road or highway.

5. leticia Carlson on January 12th, 2009 4:08 am

I am really confused may pagasa bang ma withdraw. I am out of job ngayon i am charging my monthly due with them from credit card. I need your advice please!! What they did to me was really, oh at this moment i do not want to say it yet.

6. admin on January 15th, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello, Leticia. Sorry, I’ve read your comments just now.
    I understand from your comments that you’ve been paying your monthly dues to Danvil with your credit card. So that means you must have paid several months already, or perhaps some years?
    From what I’ve read on the Internet about the experiences of others, you can withdraw or refund your very first payment if you can prove that you were pressured by Danvil’s salespersons to sign the contract. So this refund covers only the people who’ve just bought the plan and have just made the first payment.
    For buyers who’ve been paying for several months, I think they’re already covered by the rules written in the policy. So I think, in your case, you’re now covered by the plan termination values, which are in your policy. If you’ve paid just less than 20 percent of the total price, and you decide to withdraw, you will get back nothing. It’s so sad and so unfair really, since I know you were pressured to buy also, just like me before. And if you’ve paid 20-39 percent of the total price, you’ll get back 20 percent of the total of what you paid.
    I don’t claim to be smarter than you are nor more informed than you are, but I’d just suggest that you make a deep analysis of your financial situation, since you said you’re out of job at the moment. And you’re using your credit card. Either you continue paying Danvil with your card, hoping that you’ll get that next job very soon, or just cut your losses and stop paying. Anyway, when things get better, you can reinstate your plan. According to the policy, you have two years from the last unpaid due date to reinstate the contract, either by redating or updating. (From IX. REINSTATEMENT in the policy). Hope I helped a little.

7. mai on January 20th, 2009 11:51 am

hi ms. nora, im also a planholder of danvil. nabobothered na din po ako sa stability ng company. I’ve read a lot of negative posts. tanong ko lang po, how sure are you na credible yun sinasabi nung ms. dino? para kasi madali lang sabihin yun ganun. did she show you some proofs? financial statements for example. iniisip ko po if we can get an assurance letter or something from danvil na panghahawakan natin just in case. mon to fri lang po ba office nila sa makati? i want to visit their office pero pumapasok po kasi ako. thanks so much po.

8. Epoy on January 20th, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi Nora, pareho tayo sa 2010 din sa akin. Which month ka ba? Ako ay May 2010. Pero sa akin naman ay yung minimum na Future Provider Plan. Magkano ba sa ‘yo? Thanks for your effort putting up this blog for people who can relate with you.

9. Jhon on January 22nd, 2009 8:09 am

Its been alarming talaga whats happening sa pre need company, Sana lang we as plan holders ay may protection just incase DANVIL file for bankruptcy. Kasi I have 2 plans with them at matatapos ko ng bayaran. What advise can you give Do I need to continue paying the remaining amount or I need to ask for a refund kahit na 50% or 30% nalang ang makukuha ko.

10. Jhon on January 22nd, 2009 8:18 am

Does SEC will be able to help us planholder just incase DANVIL file for bankruptcy, or baka ganon din ang mangyari satin katulad ng mga plan holders ng CAP at Pacific plans na until now wala parin tulong na binibigay ang gobyerno.I hope we as planholders of DANVIL will keep an eye on these.

11. erol on January 22nd, 2009 2:23 pm

hi miss nora im a plan holder of danvil 3 years na me naghuhulog sa danvil together with my wife 5 years to pay kinuha namin plan kung iwiwithdraw ko ba naihulog ko now ilang percent makukuha ko. pwede ba ako humingi advice syo kung dapat ko ba iwithdraw or ipagpatuloy pa plan ko sa danvil. thanks

12. mai on January 25th, 2009 3:02 am

hi again. i emailed SEC and i got a reply saying that Danvil maintains its trust fund at Landbank. We can check daw the Trust Fund Statements submitted by Landbank containing a detailed list of investments and performance of the Trust Fund sa SEC.

I also emailed ms. dino to get answers to my questions. Thanks to ms. nora i got her email add here. I got a prompt reply however she prefer to discuss by phone pero wala naman ako narereceive na call until now mag one week na. so im still bothered. il send a follow up email and balitaan ko po kayo dito.

I also visit their office sa megamall once in awhile.. Sabi ng isang officer don, eh i can inquire daw sa Landbank Malate yun trust fund ng Danvil. Landbank is government owned bank dpo ba? sana lang ay namemaintain ng Danvil ang monthly contribution nila. Kase ang sabi din ng officer na nakausap ko is ang Landbank daw ang nagiissue ng check sa mga matured plans kaya nde daw mangyayari na magkaron ng trust fund deficiency.. i hope its true.. medyo matagal pa nga po yun plan ko until 2014 pa. so its still a long way to go.. nakakaba talaga..

13. Nitz on January 27th, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi, may tatlong policy ako sa Danvil at and dalawa ay tapos na yong Investment period na 5 years. The last one is still active until 2012. Is there a possibility na mawithdraw ko lahat(3), how many per cent lang ba ang ma ibalik at gaano katagal ang processing? Medyo hesitant din kasi akong tumawag baka hindi sila mag entertain regarding this matter. Very alarming kasi. Supposedly, meron na silang letter to the planholders to give us assurance or informations or whatever in the light of this financial crisis. No press releases kahit na ano. Wala rin silang latest financial report. Where do we stand at this point? Dugo at pawis din yong pinuhunan natin para maka-ipon at magiging Desperate Planholders lang pala tayo kung mawawala lang lahat, di ba.

14. Joel on January 28th, 2009 9:38 am

Hi Ms. Nora,

Isa din po ako sa mga plan holder ng Danvil kaya very worried talaga ako sa ngyayari ngayon. I’m planning to terminate my plan right now but unfortunately nasa labas po ako ng Pilipinas. On more thing, I am worried in my monthly amortization in my creditcard. Gusto ko ng abisuhan ang creditcard company na huwag ng i-accept ang darating na billing from danvil pero dko alam kung paano. Please help.
    Maraming Salamat po.

15. Anthony Logto on January 30th, 2009 1:04 am

To Admin:
    Dati po kami sa Family first. Tapos na po namin bayaran noong 2005. Tapos inilipat kami ng Family first sa Danvil. Live pa po ba ang aming account?
    Kung I-close na po namin, may makukuha pa po ba kami?
    Kung mayroon, ilang percent po kaya?

16. Nora on February 1st, 2009 11:47 am

Sorry, Mai at yong ibang nag-comment dito for my late replies. I’m working din kasi. Tapos I’ve a part-time job pa. Sometimes, I get to sleep madaling-araw na. So I haven’t given time for my sites, which i really really love to do. Dati, open ang Danvil Makati office pag Saturday. Siguro hanggang ngayon open. To be sure, call na lang the office before you go. Ang maganda talaga makapunta sa SEC at makita yong financial reports ng Danvil. Kaya lang wala pa talaga akong time ngayon.

17. Nora on February 1st, 2009 11:49 am

Sorry, delayed ang reply ko. So busy earning. Ako, October 2010. Mas mauna ka pa. I’ll email you about the amount. Thanks Epoy.

18. Nora on February 1st, 2009 12:05 pm

Jhon, you’re right. It’s really really frustrating, disappointing and it’s making us angry. Just like in the other replies that I gave, I can’t categorically advice you to cash in now or wait for the maturity date, kasi we don’t have data to analyze. And we can’t predict what we’ll happen. If you cash in now, you get just a little of your hard-earned money. If you don’t cash in now, and Danvil goes under, the little would have been better than zero. But if Danvil survives, you get all your money plus some more. I don’t know, the pre-need industry is so down right now, especially with the closure of Legacy, Scholarship and All Asia. Please read the comments by Mai. They’re full of info. She’s better informed than I am as of the moment because she has received info from SEC. Thanks Jhon.

19. Epoy on February 2nd, 2009 10:41 pm

Guys, since I’m in the province right now, can somebody phone Atty. Juan Miguel Vasquez, president of the Philippine Federation of Pre-Need Plan companies, Inc., to inquire the status of our investment at Danvil. According to radio DZRH interview by Deo Macalma and Ruth Abao, planholders can phone him to inquire about their concerns. The telephone number is (02) 894 1652.

Please inform us if you are able to call him. Thanks.

20. Nora on February 2nd, 2009 11:31 pm

Epoy, as soon as I saw your comment as I’m home today, I immediately went to the phone to make a call. But the phone is so busy. I tried to dial every few minutes to get an opening, but I couldn’t. It’s either that too many people are calling, or the office just removed the connection. I’ll try again later. On TV last night, Vasquez was assuring planholders, as expected. He said Legacy was not a member of PFPPCI.

21. Epoy on February 3rd, 2009 11:01 am

Guys, pre-need companies might be transferred from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to the Insurance Commission (IC). This is good news because IC has strict regulations including capital requirement, adjudication of claims, etc. And since Gloria Arroyo has ordered a thorough investigation regarding the collapse of pre-need companies, I think current pre-need companies (including our subject Danvil) will be very careful in their activities henceforth. Meaning to say, they will not just create “another chaos” (well, at least for now) simply by declaring insolvency and/or bankruptcy, as the current issues have become hot potatoes. Let us just hope that the current events will, in one way or another, protect us and provide us some comfort. Abangan.

22. Nora on February 3rd, 2009 12:11 pm

Epoy, okay ang balita mo na yan! Sana nga itutuloy na nila yan. Thanks for sharing that info.

23. Epoy on February 10th, 2009 7:39 pm

Guys, Danvil is still amongst the 24 Pre-Need Corporations with 2009 Dealer’s License (as of Jan. 28, 2009). Here’s the link for our comfort: http://www.sec.gov.ph/pre-need/Pre-Need%20Directory%20(2009)%20-%20dealers%20jan2009.pdf.

You will also notice that Pryce Plans, Inc. is not anymore included because of funding problems having been suffered by this firm since 2005, and as divulged in the latest Senate hearing.

At least Danvil has still a license from SEC to sell, which means, by implication, that this firm is not yet problematic. Hope this will continue.

Thanks.

24. Nonnoy on February 11th, 2009 4:31 am

Dear Nora,

Please continue to put updates regarding the Status of Danvil. We bought two plans that will mature in June 2010. Your updates more or less keep as informed on what’s happening especially with the collapse of Legacy and now Pryce Plans.

We are currently working outside the Philippines and your information really helps.

Keep up the good work.

Nonnoy

25. emelita on February 11th, 2009 5:58 am

guys can you please update always tungkol sa Danvil kinakabahan ako at asawa ko kc may 2 plans kmi sa Danvil….

26. Tet on February 16th, 2009 6:28 am

hi guys. i am also a planholder of Danvil, 1 is future provider and a rider (which is only 1 year). actually napilitan lng din talaga ako due to its high pressure startegy and actually kinabukasan after i signed in the contract (back in oct 2004) i went into their office in megamall to cancel the plan kasi tlagang may doubts ako pero sad to say, di ko na cancel kc d na daw mare refund ung 1st payment. so i decided to continue it khit hesitant talaga ako kc sayang ung nabayad di nmn ntin pinulot un kung san lang. i’m so happy that i got the opportunity to go over this site which is really informative at least i’m updated kc i’m out of the philippines too and we’re having a vacation this coming december pa. i’m hoping and praying that our money won’t be wasted. ung plan ko kc mag mature in 2018 pa. God bless us all.

27. hill on February 16th, 2009 8:54 am

hi nora. planholder din ako ng danvil and in fact magma-mature na ang plan ko this march 2009. one last payment na lang sa March 1 ang kulang. pero, despite that, worried pa rin ako sa nangyayari. wala pa naman akong work ngayon. dati akong OFW. ano sa palagay mo nora. mababayaran kaya ako?

28. gepce on February 16th, 2009 12:20 pm

By hill,

don’t forget to update us, pagnakuha mo na ang maturity check mo. it will surely give us hope. mine will mature in 2010.

29. anthonette on February 16th, 2009 12:52 pm

hi ms nora,

i just read this site about danvil, im also a plan holder and more than a year na din po, i dont have enough idea on what’s happening there since like joel im also out of the country..if you can possibly update me with the latest news about it, it will be a great help, im not thinking of canseling my plan with danvil but since most of the pre-need companies in the philippines are going through a rough times i just want some assurance that the plan we have with danvil are still safe..

thanks..

30. lisa on February 17th, 2009 2:23 am

HI Ms, Nora, any blog site for Pcific Plans? do you know the email ad of Mr. Piccio?thanks

31. Nora on February 20th, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi, Lisa, this is the website of PEP Coalition, headed by Philip Piccio. I think magiging okay na yong sa Pacific Plans kasi nabili siya ng isang business group na okay naman ang sinasabi. Sana lang tuparin nila yong sinasabi nila.

32. Nora on February 20th, 2009 9:09 pm

I’m glad, Anthonette, you’re very positive. Kasi I like also thinking positive things about Danvil. Kasi nga andoon yong pera natin. Kailangang lang maging vigilant tayo, kasi hindi rin natin alam kung anong mangyayari. May mga updates na ako, gathered from various sources. Have a nice day there.

33. Nora on February 20th, 2009 9:11 pm

Yes, that would be one of my best days pag nakuha ko na. Pero 2010 ring ang maturity mo. Baka mauna ka pa sa akin. Mine is October 2010. Have a nice day

34. Nora on February 20th, 2009 9:18 pm

Hill, good morning. Thanks for commenting. Gusto ko lang linawin yong sinabi mo na magma-mature yong plan mo sa March 2009, pero magbabayad ka pa sa March 1? Have a nice day.

35. hill on February 21st, 2009 10:13 am

hello Nora. Thanks for the email. Originally, 5 years to pay aand 10 years after ang maturity yung plan ko pero i had it changed to 10 years t pay. kaya, March 1, 2009 ang last payment at sa March 25. 2009 naman yung maturity date nung plan ko. kaya nga inaayos ko na ang mga requirements.

36. Nora on February 22nd, 2009 10:44 am

Wow, ang galing, hill… Mas mauna ka pa ng 1 year and 7 months sa aking maturity date. It’s good na nakapasyal ka sa site na ito, para may mag-share ng good news pag makuha mo na. I-share mo dito ha pag nakuha mo na. It’s good na nakuha mo yan nang maaga. Thanks, hill.

37. hill on February 23rd, 2009 11:22 am

Hello again Nora. Good evening to you. Kung anuman ang kahihinatnan ng aking policy ay isi-share ko dito sa iyo dito

38. Hilarion Dionisio on March 5th, 2009 6:10 am

hello nora! kumusta na? update lang kita sa plan ko with danvil. bale galing ako kaninang umaga sa danvil plans office sa sm megamall para i-submit mga requirements in claiming maturity benefit. bale wait lang ng 10 working days para sa clearing ng pdc check i issued for march. and then 20 working days pa para sa check naman ng benefit ko. pero hanggang hindi ko pa nahahawakan yung pera ay di pa rin ako kompiyansa. but i am praying na wala namang magiging hassle. yun lang naman. have a nice day to you and to all your readers.

39. Nora on March 5th, 2009 12:07 pm

Wow, Hill, ang galing naman. I’m so happy for you. Maganda talaga yong early bird… Maaga mong nakuha plan mo. So puede rin palang mag-submit ng requirements sa Megamall. Akala ko sa Makati office nila dapat. Maganda pala yong ganyan, mas convenient sa mga malapit diyan. So mga middle of April, makukuha mo na yong check mo, wow! Thanks a lot for updating us… Magandang balita yan sa mga kapwa nating Danvil planholders…. Maraming nagtatanong dito at sa 2 forums na sinasalihan ko…. Until then… and take care…

40. lemmor adsiv on March 7th, 2009 6:34 am

good day po sa inyong lahat specially sau miss. nora.. kindly help me on this… meron po akong dalawang plan sa danvil sad to say na nung kinuha ko yun sa sm southmall diko na inintindi ng masyado ang paliwanag kadarating ko lang nun galing sa work ko abroad and im only on my vacation..actually i can say na forced and pressured lang din ako ng danvil employee ( para bang para makauwi nalang ako kumuha nalang ako then bahala na,, parang ganun nangyari sa akin) but all is history now natapos kona bayaran yung isa 5 years investment period yata and my plan is supposed to mature on feb 2019 pa and and yung isa ay sa oct 2011 kopa matatapos at magmamature naman on oct 2021 and thats a long long time for me to wait.. tama yung iba na nagsasabi na dugo at pawis ang puhunan para lang makabayad,, presently andito ulit ako abroad working to make both end meet fo my family.. if sa status kong bayad na last month ang plan ko at mag apply ako ng reimbursement ilang percent po ang makukuha ko,, your answer will be of great help for me lalo napo sa decision making na gagawin ko,, and also it will be of great help for me para mabawasan na ang burden ko sa pagiisip kase balak ko napo talaga mag apply for reimbursement.. thank you very much! more power po sa column mo! napakalaking tulong ito sa katulad naming nasa ibang bansa at nangangamba sa perang pinaghirapan namin na napunta sa danvil..

41. Nora on March 8th, 2009 11:50 am

EPOY, noong na-feature ko yong sulat/write-up ni Lemmor, naalala kita, na puede ka ring magsulat ng article dito, if you like. Kasi alam ko updated ka rin, alam ko, sa mga news. At magaling ka ring mag-analyze sa mga bagay-bagay. And you try to be positive. I don’t know if you also have a website. But if you have time and you have something to share, especially sa mga Danvil planholders, and you like to, this is an open invitation for you to write… Thanks and good day..

42. teresa_begasa on March 9th, 2009 5:47 pm

Hi NORA,

Magandang araw po s inyong lhat lalo n sayo Nora,hindi ko sinasadya n mabuksan itong website nyo.Una binuksan ko yung website ng DANVIL ng gabi ng march 9/2009 at hindi ko n ito mabuksan nagtataka po ako at may halong kaba na!!!.Pilit ako ng Pilit n mahanap at mabuksan ko yung DANVIL website,Hanggang swerting nabuksan ko yung site n ito at nkktulong para ma less yung stress ko.Sa internet lng ako nag mo monitor ng aking bayad,and2 po ako ngayun s ibang bansa at nagttrabahong klbaw man lang matutupad ko yung mga konting pangarap ko.I have 2 plans ang isa ay matatapos n s Oct 2010 pero mag matured p Mrch 2011,yung isa ay ganun din matatapos n rin s Oct 2010 at mamatured s 2018,Tulad ng iba hindi rin ako makkatulog s k iisip ng aking plans.Una medyo mababa lang din yung profile ko at hindi ko alam exactly kong paano ko yun ilalaban lalo n and2 ako s abroad to work pr lang matapos ko yung plans n yan.Noong Una against yung lahat lalo n yung magulang ko pero pinagllban ko yun kasi sbi ko investment ko yun pr s nag iisa kong anak n wlng ama.Isa lang akong ultimong tao wl akong natapos.Kaya naisip kong sikapin n mapunduhan ko yung anak ko s paraan ng pre-needs plan pr my magandang future yung bata at kahit papano ay may mtapos sya di tulad ko.At kong masayang ito mamatay ako s HIYA kasi pinag mmlaki ko ito s anak ko pr a pag aaral nya lalo n s magulang ko.At pinaghihirapan ko itong bayaran mula noon hanggang ngayon nangungutang ako ng 5/6 pag gipit ako man lang mabayaran on time.Ang tanong ko Ms Nora Ano ang dapat ko at unang gawin?pls advise me.Parang hopeless n ako ganoong hindi ko rin mabuksan yung Danvil plan Inc.s internet.Sino po b tlga yung una kong llapitan pr mwl yung pangamba ko at isa pa wl ako dun s Pinas pra personal n mag aasikaso s plans ko,pwedi b yung kaanak ko?At bakit nwwla ang Danvil Plans Inc.sa website.???Salamat and have a nice day.

Always,
    TERRY

43. Nora on March 9th, 2009 7:02 pm

Noong isang araw lang, nabubuksan ko yong website ng Danvil. I’ll call mamaya Danvil’s office why. I hope they’re just doing some maintenance. Thanks, Teresa, and take care

44. teresa on March 10th, 2009 3:29 am

Wow!!! galing nman Nor…may reply k’agad .Impressed ako s bilis ng rply mo s akin…Pls. paki balitaan mo ako kung ano na ang bagong event ng Danvil…Still matatag p ba or wl nman dapat e worries???.Para nman inspire tayong mag trabaho at wlang stress at palaisipan lagi, ksi mayroon n tayong aasahan in the future.
    thanks tlga Nora…till next time.take care

45. Nora on March 10th, 2009 11:36 am

Teresa, di ko na rin mabuksan website. Pero ipinipilit ng natawagan ko sa Danvil na nabubuksan niya raw. Pero, kung meron daw gustong tanungin, tawagan lang daw sa hotline nila at meron naman daw sasagot. Kanina, ang tagal talaga ng pagsagot. Parang ginagamit nila call center ng Prudential Life kasi I heard a brief ad for Prudential Life. Tinanong ko kung anong relasyon ng Danvil at Prudential Life, sabi ng nakausap ko, may strategic partnership daw sila.

(Binili pala ng Prudential Life yong insurance policies ng Danvil, at yong insurance riders ng Danvil Plans galing sa Prudential)

46. teresa on March 11th, 2009 3:26 am

Hi Nor,musta na? krrating ko lang galing work…sadyang nagmmdali akong buksan yung pc man lang mabasa yung reply mo kong mayroon man.At mayroon nga!!!thanks tlga s info mo ha..?!kaso parang palaisipan tlga kong ano nga ba tlga status ng danvil at sa lahat n plan holder s ngayun?.Sn nawa ma secure yung mga hulog natin kahit anong mangyyari.Sayo lang ako nk kuha ng info n pra s akin ay mahalaga na.Pero mas maganda sn kung mabuksan yung website nila…kasi meno monitor ko yung hulog ko s internet lng.Sige hanggang d2 lang muna at aabangan ko n lang yung bagong event at more power to you ….

47. rachelle sabarias on March 11th, 2009 4:35 pm

hi! ano b ung nbbsa ko, worry po me kc meron din me plan wla p ung 1 year, ano po b tlga status kc aware nmn po tau lahat s global crisis, and din me s prudential life, bket marmi ng ngwi2drw, please ano po b tlaga status.

48. Antuah on March 11th, 2009 10:42 pm

Hello sa inyo. Policy Holder din ako ng danvil. Ung pinirmahan kong contract Prudential life ung form, sabi nung ibang napagtatanungan ko prang bumili ng policy ang danvil sa prudential. Paano ba dapat gawin ako rin ninenerbiyos na e. Naka-auto debit nga un deductions ko eh. Endowment plan ung nakuha ko s kanila tapos 2300 ung monthly. nasabi skin pag nka three years na puede ko ipa-terminate kung nde ko na talaga kayang magbayad. kaya lng sure kya na after 15 years make-claim ko rin un?

49. Antuah on March 11th, 2009 10:43 pm

Hello po, baka po alam ninyo ung phone number ng head office ng danvil. Nde n kc ma-contact ung hotline nila not in service na. tnx po.

50. Russ on March 12th, 2009 4:50 am

Hello po mga kaplan-holders. Sa panahon ng crisis wala tayong magagawa kundi manalangin na maging matatag ang management ng Danvil at di tumulad kay Mr. De los Angeles na kinukupitan ang sariling nyang company. Tama, maging vigilant tayo sa bawat hakbang na gagawin ng Danvil para mapangalagaan ang investment na pinagkatiwala natin sa kanya hoping that when our plan matures we cash-in with no hassle and continue to do business with him. Win-win situation kahit na ang hirap bunuin ang bayad monthly… sabi nga ng marami dugo at pawis ang puhunan para sa kinabukasan ng pamilya. Ok lang yon basta totohanan at walang onsehan…
    “Pero pag tinarantado ako lintik lang ang walang ganti.”

51. teresa on March 12th, 2009 10:24 am

Hi Nora,      Kamusta k n at anong bagong balita dyan? Pls up date mo nmn kami kasi nakakatulong yung mga info mo.Totoo b n wl n yung danvil n bili n ng prudential life?.OR still danvil p rin pero under n b ito ng prudential life…?di ko kasi mauunawaan ng lubos eh.sinsya na ha..Sna mk rply u nmn…Salamat

52. nicey on March 13th, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi po, I am also a planholder of Danvil. Ask po sana ako if talagang existing pa ang danvil, or nabili ng Legacy Consolidated plans. Kasi I nabasa ko sa Manilatimes.net–eto po yung link, manilatimes.net, june 6, 2008 na nabili na ng Legacy Consolidated Plans, including their assets???

OFW po ako, nsa europe at the moment at wala po akong idea ano talagang nangyayari sa Danvil. Yung policy na nakuha ko di pa fully paid, sa May 2009 pa ang last payment. Naka-auto debit ang payment ko sa monthly premiums pero nagwo-worry na ako kasi biglang nag-stop ang pag-debit sa Visa account ko since Nov. 2008 na di ko naman na-cancel ang auto-debit, and I have money in the account–in fact more than enough to pay the monthly premiums. Kung may nag-cancel man sa auto debit, yun ay posibleng ang Danvil mismo.

Could anyone please help… Thank you.

53. NORMA on March 13th, 2009 2:50 am

Hi Nora, I’m also a plan holder and my policy will mature on March, 2011.Do you mean that when my plan matures, I have to collect from Prudential and not from DANVIL? How come Danvil is not informing us about the change? I’ll try to visit their office to make things clear. Thanks and take care.

54. rey sj on March 13th, 2009 3:15 am

Hello

I just visited danvil office in makati this month and i think it still doing good. And based on what I heard from other plan holders who is claiming their benefits there no problem from getting it now. My plan will matured next year and I believed that danvil can proved to their detractors that they are stable company. We must just vigilant to the management plan to danvil so that they will think many times before doing anything to this company’s money.

55. Nora on March 13th, 2009 8:51 am

Norma, yes, please visit Danvil’s office and then share with us your experiences. About Prudential, I was just replying to Antuah who said he signed a Prudential endowment plan. I called Danvil, and the one who answered said they have been selling Prudential plans as riders to Danvil Plans. (Berkley insurance plans were also sold to Prudential in 2007. So these plans will be processed by Prudential). Yong Permanent Plans na headed by Vazquez (also the president of the pre-need association), ganon din ang arrangement with Prudential (from recent news). So siempre kung mag-mature na yong Prudential Life plan, Prudential ang magbibigay ng pera, either siguro thru Danvil or directly by Prudential.

Pero yong Danvil pre-need plans, katulad ng Future Provider plan ko, sa Danvil pa rin. Thanks, Norma.

56. Nora on March 13th, 2009 8:56 am

Rey, thanks for being positive and for supporting Danvil with your good wishes. Ako rin, I wish very much for their success, kasi nga nasa kanila pera natin. 2010 din maturity date ko. I’m glad to hear that you went to Danvil’s office and you saw people able to claim their benefits. Although nakakagalit nga yong mga marketing tactics nila, sana warning na lang sa iba. Pero tayo na nakabili na at magma-mature na, what can we do other than to pray and be vigilant. Thanks, Rey….

57. Nora on March 13th, 2009 9:13 am

Teresa, as of today, wala pa naman akong nabalitaan o nabasa na nabili na ng Prudential ang Danvil Plans. Ang alam ko, binili ng Prudential yong life insurance portfolio ng Danvil noong 2007 pa. From that time, yong mga riders ng Danvil Plans na life insurance ay Prudential Life na. Sabi ng sumagot sa Danvil phone last week, after a very long time of waiting, may strategic partnership daw between Danvil at Prudential. Siguro sa panahon ngayon na naghihirap lahat at trying to control costs, ang opinion ko nag-combine na rin sila ng customer service. Kaya parang call center na pag tumawag tayo sa hotline, tapos may voice ad pa ng Prudential sa background.

58. Nora on March 13th, 2009 9:35 am

Russ, tama ka. We should pray for Danvil’s success, para maalagaan ang pera sa pamilya natin. Kanina sa news, nakita ko na na-confiscate na ang ibang properties ni DeLoAngeles. Sana ituluy-tuloy nila at tapusin nila itong case ni DeLosAngeles, para may example para sa mga ibang pre-need executives na walang integridad.

59. Nora on March 13th, 2009 9:47 am

Rachelle, yong plan mo ba Prudential Life? Parang okay naman ang Prudential sa mga nababasa ko. Ang latest ko lang na nabasa, nag-send ang Prudential Life ng letter sa kanilang pension plan holders na yong promised annual interest rate nila na 12 percent ay maging 6 percent na lang. Di ko lang alam kung permanent yon o during this global crisis lang.

60. lei on March 13th, 2009 11:22 am

hi po, im also one of the planholder of danvil. im so happy n nabuksan q ang site n ito….na-update ako s mga infos. it so happend right now ngcheck ako ng site ng danvil…d q talaga ma-access.im so worried nga po about what is happening in the pre-need companies.like u ms. nora maturity po ng policy q 2010 of may …sana nga po makuha q pera n nainvest q. gus2 q n po sana kunin right now para @ least sure ako n makukuha q kaya lang 50% lang pala daw e sayang naman so right now i am thinking positively na stable ang Danvil kz ilang months na lang @ makukuha q n rin…let us always pray na sana nga po maging ok ang lahat. God bless all Danvil planholders.

61. rachelle on March 13th, 2009 4:44 pm

thanks for the response, bgo p lng kc ung plan ko ung po b s danvil wla po prblema un,kc wla pinpdala s kin statement of acct, bk pwde mkhingi and sana mbgyan din me plan after mtpos ung plan mgkno interes yearly kc maturity nya 2023 tgal ko n nhingi wla nmn response cla, kc mali ung bday ko dun naayos ko n wla p rin binibgay n copy s kin.ung ng agent s kin lagi ko email wla response mtpos kc ns italy me kya nhi2rpn me mkipgcommunicate. sana m2lungan nyo me, thanks

62. Nora on March 13th, 2009 11:45 pm

nicey, hindi natuloy yong plano na yon na nabasa mo, published June 8, 2008 pa. Last December 2008, nagpadala ang Danvil ng letters to its planholders na hindi natuloy yong bentahan. Baka may sulat sa iyo sa old address mo. About yong auto-debit mo, have someone in your family call Hotline 755-1591 or visit Danvil’s office about it. I don’t know if this applies to your case, but I’ve read somewhere na mga auto-debit hindi gumagana kung may change sa data kahit konti, siguro, na-renew yong card mo, for example?

63. Nora on March 13th, 2009 11:48 pm

yes, lei, that’s one of the things I’m praying for, kasi additional sa tuition ng anak ko, who’s going to college starting this June. Thanks, Lei.

64. Nora on March 14th, 2009 12:11 am

rachelle, about the statements of account, noon pang hindi global crisis, di na sila nagpapadala. Nakakakuha lang ako pag pumupunta ako doon mismo sa office nila. Sana may pakiusapan ka na lang na pumunta roon sa office nila. Siguro, better if you give them a letter of authorization and an ID. About yong yearly interest pala, pag Danvil, fixed na, di ba? Kung ano yong maturity value, yon na yon. Yong sa Prudential, pension plan lang yong sinabi nilang nag-change ang interest rate. Ano bang klase yong Prudential plan mo? Good day, rachelle. and rachelle pala, please huwag sunud-sunod na text speak, kasi di ako sanay, ang tagal kung basahin. Iniisip ko pa yong ibig mong sabihin.. Thanks, rachelle.

65. NORMA on March 21st, 2009 6:04 am

I visited DANVIL office at Megamall to request for my statement of account. They are answering their phone as Prudential office & not
    as Danvil. When I asked them why? According to them, they have a tie up with Phil. Prudential. I also asked as to where to file my plan when it matures. Still at Danvil. They are suggesting that the claim must be filed 1 month prior to maturity date to be able to get the payment on the the maturity date itself. Processing time is 20 days. It seems they are still operating normally. What I only noticed was that the volume of people inside their office is not as plenty as before. Let’s all pray that everything will be okay. Thanks & I hope more plan holders will keep in touch and update us.

66. Nora on March 21st, 2009 10:12 am

Thanks, Norma, for your update. and yes, I hope other planholders will keep on updating others. There’s one here asking if Danvil’s Paseo Makati office is still there. I hope somebody can answer because I haven’t been to Makati these past weeks.

67. Marvee on March 24th, 2009 11:32 am

to my fellow Danvil planholders, inform ko lang po kayo na nagwo-work na po yung website ng Danvil

68. NORMA on March 24th, 2009 3:34 am

I just want to inform you that the pertinent data in the Statement of Account I secured from Danvil-Megamall office last Saturday, March 21,2009 are in order. The only thing that caught my attention is the fact that it has no COMPANY NAME nor LOGO. The only proof that it
    came from Danvil is the presence of the HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS and the TELEPHONE NUMBER. I was not able to ask why because I was already at home when I noticed it.

69. Nora on March 28th, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks, Marvee, for the update… Puede ring diretso. But I’m really frustrated that Danvil is not updating its site.

70. nolimong on February 19th, 2013 6:03 pm

Any updates from this company?

71. Nors on February 19th, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi nolimong, sorry, no new updates. Still the same: http://www.workingpinoy.com/danvil-plans/

72. danilo lanoy on February 23rd, 2013 9:47 am

good day po sa lahat ng planholders,meron po akong nakitang comments regarding po sa releasing ng Danvil Plans.Ang sabi po ay mag start po ang releasing of benefits this year 2013.Hopefully tuloy-tuloy po ito.Lagi po akong nakibalita about the company,at tumawag sa ALABANG OFFICE NILA .May isang Plan pa po akong natira sa kanila.3 yrs .pa akong maghintay.

73. monalisa on April 14th, 2013 1:43 am

halo po, ngayon ko palang po nalaman na wala na po pala ang danvil.pano ko po kaya makuha yong per?san po ang address ng danvil?

74. Nors on April 14th, 2013 6:50 am

Hi monalisa, here are updates on Danvil — http://www.workingpinoy.com/danvil-plans/

75. Joyce M on April 15th, 2013 7:17 am

Hello po sa lahat. Just watched Failong Ngayon and found out na wala na Danvil. Grabe ngayon ko lang talaga nalaman. kabang kaba ako kasi medyo malaki din ang naihulog namin fully paid but maturity is not until 5 more years pa.

We are based in the UK but can someone please help who to contact re: our plan please! desperate!

many thanks.

76. Nors on April 16th, 2013 1:15 am

Hi Joyce, here are updates on Danvil — http://www.workingpinoy.com/danvil-plans/

77. Melissa on April 17th, 2013 3:00 am

Hi Miss Nora. I’m so glad to have found this site! I’m one of those who have been pressured to get a policy/plan with Danvil nung nasa Manila pa ako. I’m living abroad now at medyo kabado sa mga nangyayari sa mga pre-need companies. I saw the news about Prudential Life on TFC kaya I decided to check Danvil. Ang tagal ko na ring kasing di nache-check ang website nila. And unfortunately, I couldn’t find the site anymore. So mas lalo akong kinabahan. Buti na lang I came across yours at nabasa ang mga comments dito kaya medyo na-appease ako.
    I have 2 plans with Danvil. The 1st one I’ll be done paying in May of this year(2013). The other one will be in June of 2014. I know I’m covered under the termination values with my 2 plans, but my question is, if ever I want to terminate them makukuha ko ba yung equivalent na nasa termination value or 30 or 50% pa nung termination value. Kasi dahil hindi nga stable and mga pre-need companies ngayon e parang mas magandang kunin ko na lang ang pwede ko pang makuha after I finish paying. Sa 2021 and 2022 pa kasi ang mga maturity dates ng plans ko. And what are the requirements if I have someone to represent me? Kasi nga nasa abroad ako.

Thanks so much for creating this site and for helping so many people like us na malayo sa Pinas. Thanks also sa lahat sa inyo who are contributing here. Mabuhay kayo!

78. venus balarbar on June 7th, 2013 2:08 pm

Ms Nors,
    Hello po, my name is Venus Balarbar of Binan, Laguna.

I am glad there is site like this. My problem is about my Protector NCB. Initially it was Danvil and in 2007 they transferred the insurance protection to Phil Prudential. Since then we have been paying to Phil Prudential Life Insurance. Not until this March 2013 i was told that our plan was terminated by them because Danvil has not provided the minimum participation requirement.

Based on the contract we signed then Danvil I understand that if this policy did not lapse after 10 yrs of continuous coverage and no claim was made, all premiums will be refunded without interest.

Everytime i would call danvil they would say it is the responsibility of phil prudential, if i call phil prudential they would tell us call danvil.

Please help.

Venus Balarbar

79. Nors on June 7th, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi Venus, sorry I cannot help more. I just blogged about Danvil because I was a planholder before. What you can do is to go to the Insurance Commission and file your complaint. Bring your plan (orig and xerox).

80. venus balarbar on June 12th, 2013 2:40 pm

thanks, i thought it too.

81. Cherry on June 14th, 2013 11:59 am

Hi Venus,

We have the same case. My NCB is due to mature on Jan 2014. I live overseas so I request my sister to look after payments which is directly charged to my credit card. I was surprised when my sister said there was no charge on April so I requested her to call PPL. THe line was always busy and she was only able to call today, but they wont give her any info, just that the policy was terminated. They didn’t even say what that meant. So I called them right away and was successful after three tries. I forgot the lady’s name but she said the same thing. She said the required policy holders to maintain the insurance is 75% from Danvil. I asked how many are affected so she said the % went down to 30%. She was pointing fingers to Danvil as well. She said they are not getting the money because Danvil still owns it. So I asked, are you the company that gives the receipts? She said yes. So I said, then your company is getting the money because you give the receipts. She was quiet. She said she didn’t realise she said what she said. I have only had 9 months to go before I get it back without interest. I should have stopped it 5 years ago. I told the lady I know it is not her fault, that I just wanted answers. She told me to call Danvil and gave me 828-1998. So far after 10 tries, the call just ends.
    I just hope that they can sleep at night.

Please do let us know what happens to your case.

Thanks
    Cherry

82. Nors on June 15th, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Cherry, it’s really bad — what they’ve done and how they did it. PPLIC is still operating, so planholders can file their complaints with the Insurance Commission. If a big number file their complaints with the IC, write their senators and congressmen, and the President, then the IC might do something.

83. Liezl Villegas on June 19th, 2013 2:41 pm

I’ve got a chance to talk with PPLIC and Danvil today. Our case is same as Venus and Cherry. Our NCB was terminated by PPLIC without information because Danvil cannot sustain the minimum participation requirement. Danvil on the other hand told me that all the payments made since then were all transferred to PPLIC. The other plan aside from NCB will be controlled by IC.
    Ms. Nors, I just want to know if it is rightful for an insurance company to terminate a policy because the other party whom they have an agreement cannot sustain their requirement? Is PPLIC not liable for any of these since all payments were made under their name?
    Thanks.

84. Nors on June 20th, 2013 12:47 am

Hi Liezl, you have a good case against PPLIC because PPLIC is an active insurance company. I hope everyone who had this plan will file a complaint at the Insurance Commission against PPLIC and Danvil so that the commission will be forced to look into it.

85. Mira on July 1st, 2013 6:26 am

can you help me as well please… i’ve fully paid my plan and is suppose to mature on Jan 2015..what chance do i have that i will be able to get the matured amount or at least the money i paid to them (Family First/ Danvil)? should i go after them now??

86. Maricel on July 3rd, 2013 6:55 pm

We are all facing the same situation. I am working overseas and also not aware of that termination until I read some threads in the net.Just got copy of the letter after talking to PPLIC rep but I don’t think their reasons are sufficient and just enough to penalize the policyholders on the viability issue. I have drafted the appeal to PPLIC copy furnished the Insurance Commission. Just praying the government will do something about it since the money involved here are not only hundres but in my case over Php100,000. Let’s work on this together. No wonder the credibility of insurance and preneed companies in the Philippines continues to die because of this kind of poor business practices.

87. Cherry on July 10th, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi everyone,
    My sister told me to call PPLIC because it has been reported that as a goodwill they refund some amount to the planholders. She said it was in INQUIRER yesterday. However, I wasn’t able to check it out.
    I only sent them an email to ask how will the process go. I will let you know when they have replied to my email.
    I did a search and found this link

Apparent official statement from PPLIC:

Hope this helps everyone. I guess something is better than nothing.

Regards
    Cherry

88. Maricel on July 16th, 2013 5:43 am

Hi Cherry. Did you get any information already. I also tried searching for Daily Inquirer’s news archive but I did not find any news about PPLIC. Until now I haven’t got any update from Danvil and PPLIC since I made a follow up email last July 11 (a week after I sent my complaint letter).Let’s cross our fingers that we will still be able to refund because it’s very unfair if only those who are able to go there personally will get something. Will appreciate receiving any news. Thanks

89. Maricel on July 16th, 2013 4:20 pm

Just called PPLIC a while ago and I raised my concern for not receiving any feedback from them. I also told the PPLIC guy re: the link on PPLIC’s official statement offering refund. He said he will endorse my complaint and follow up and promised me that they will call me to give details about the refund. I will wait within the week. Let’s pray we will be able to get something.

90. Nors on July 16th, 2013 4:46 pm

PPLIC has this announcement on their website: Deadline for PNCB assessment: PPLIC Group Protector Plan with No Claim Bonus

91. Maricel Cabahug on July 26th, 2013 5:37 am

PPLIC rep called me and explain the goodwill offering. It’s only 30% of your total premiums from 2010 to march 2013 and based on their computations I will only get Php18k+ vs. my total payments of Php105k. I said it’s not acceptable and she said she will take note of it. Still waiting for updates after our conversation.

92. Nors on July 26th, 2013 9:16 am

Hi Maricel, thanks for sharing; others will benefit from your shared info.

93. Maricel Cabahug on August 5th, 2013 11:25 am

Hi all. I sent an email to follow up on updates last july 30 but up to now I got no answer. Is anyone aware what’s the recent development on our PNCB? thanks

94. Anacita Sugalan on August 19th, 2013 5:07 am

Hello kumusta po. Ngayon ko lang nabasa itong mga post akala ko okey pa yong Danvil. Nandito po ako sa Amerika at may 2 plans ako sa Danvil at tapos na ako magbayad. Mag mamature yon sa 2020. Ano po ba ang chance na ma claim ko at least yong pera ko. Napakasakit naman po ito sa kagaya ko na umaasa na ang pinaghirapang pera ay makakatulong sa kinabukasan ng pamilya ko.Ano po and dapat kong gawin.Salamat po.

95. grace on August 22nd, 2013 6:36 pm

@ Anacita: First,call danvil office at 0063 2 828 0468.alamin mo muna kung provider plan ang plans mo or protector no claim bonus plan. kasi ang provider plans under danvil parin.pag tinerminate mo yun before maturity,50% lang ng naihulog mo makukuha mo.Kapag protector plan naman,nasa phil prudential life insurance company na yon.yan yung 30% lang ibibigay nila out of your premium na binayaran from 2010 t0 2013 ONLY kasehodang before 2010 ka pa nagsimulang magbayad. napaka unfair ang ginagawa ng pplic.kung di ka masaya sa 30%,sumulat ka ng complaint sa insurance commission.

96. grace on August 22nd, 2013 6:39 pm

at maricel: you should write a letter of complaint sa Insurance commission.Or mag file ng case sa regional trial court.

97. Putlih Astian on August 23rd, 2013 1:19 am

OMG….di ko masyadong pinansin yung scam ng Prudential na yan not knowing kasama pala ang Danvil dyan? Oh no, mawawaste lang pala yung pinaghirapan ko, my plan will mature on 2014. Please anyone can share what to do? Iam out of the country and my family is in Mindanao.

98. Maricel Cabahug on August 26th, 2013 5:09 am

@Grace: I already filed my complaint letter addressed to Insurance Commision last July 3. I even followed up on the status but until now I have not got any response. How can I file a case in trial court if I am abroad? That is the problem of all OFW policyholders.

99. grace on August 28th, 2013 10:49 pm

@maricel:we are all on the same boat.im also abroad.insurance comm is useless.ive my niece who is acting as my representative contact a lawyer n bring this to court.keep appealling to IC and hopefully kung marami tayong nagrereklamo bkasakaling me gawin ang mga pinapasweldo natin sa gobyerno.

100. Maricel Cabahug on August 31st, 2013 2:53 am

Grace:. You’re right…they are useles. Do you have a group filing the case already? I keep following up with IC but they’re not responding

101. grace on September 5th, 2013 10:48 pm

At maricel:di sila mhanap ng niece ko.nung pumunta xa sa office ng pplic ang sabi sa kanya mostly daw sa group n yun e nag avail n nung 30% goodwill offering.ewan ko kung tutoo yan o taktika lng nila para gumaya n lng kami.my niece is going to talk to the lawyer bukas.i will update u.

102. Roland on September 8th, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi guys, regarding the PPLIC No Claim Bonus issue, the insurance commission just e-mailed me yesterday that there was already a resolution of the case, wherein the negotiation between PPLIC & policyholders as mediated by IC was declared as terminated without prejudice to the policyholders to file their cases in the appropriate forum of their choice. For claims P100K & below, cases can be filed with the Insurance commission. I just don’t know how to post the letters..maybe the moderator can teach me how..

Roland Nicolas
    Protector NCB claimant

103. Roland on September 8th, 2013 4:23 pm

Dear All,

I just find a way to send you Insurance Commission’s resolution of the PPLIC Protector NCB case dated Sept. 2, 2013 (signed by Mr. Chris Rafal of IC) by accessing it from “SCRIBD” document website.. Pls. copy & paste the address below in your internet browser URL window to access the 3-paged document:

As mentioned in the resolution, there was no agreement between PPLIC & the complainants.. so the mediation was already terminated as mentioned in the “Advisory”..So every complainant now have the liberty to bring their claims in the court of their choice..or file your case with the IC if it is P100k and below..

I wonder if there was already a “class action” group formed by complainants as of this date..I am willing to join if there is any to save on legal costs..

FYI..

Roland Nicolas

104. Maricel Cabahug on September 12th, 2013 8:14 pm

Thanks Roland and Grace for the updates. How are we going to file a case if we are overseas? I am also willing to join a group if there’s any.

105. grace on September 18th, 2013 3:24 pm

Mar8cel apparently theres a group formed under a certain doc tamayo.pls read thread under danvil plans other preneed firms updates.

106. willy santos on January 10th, 2014 9:31 am

Good day, I’ve been calling the nos 8280468, 8281612, 8281998 since yesterday ,walang sumasagot
    bukas pa ba itong company nato? tnx

107. Nora on January 10th, 2014 10:49 pm

Hi willy, merong updates dito: http://www.workingpinoy.com/danvil-plans/